AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-25, 22:16   Link #241
solly

Hinata and Nurato?

Will Nurato and Hinata ever get together? If so, when; if not, is there a chance?

--spoil me--

==============================================
huh? whaa? Confused!?
==============================================
Solly
Old 2004-04-25, 22:21   Link #242
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

No spoiler about that. So no one's gonna soil you ~_^
Old 2004-04-26, 01:17   Link #243
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by solly
Will Nurato and Hinata ever get together? If so, when; if not, is there a chance?
Spoiler for manga reference:

I really doubt we'll see any romance between the genins, but feel free to speculate and fantasize all you want. ^_^
Old 2004-04-26, 01:20   Link #244
Kouji
StrykerX

Well hey they can dream right?
Old 2004-04-28, 19:45   Link #245
xyrrus

If Naruto and the 3rd were to fought and Naruto summoned gamabunta, how would the 3rd defeat Naruto when he doesn't have a gigantic mofo frog to back him up. All he got is a noob monkey king. I'm having a hard time imagine how a battle would go if only one side had the advantage of summoning a giant creature.
Old 2004-04-28, 19:47   Link #246
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
the third would just beat the ever living shit out of Naruto before he could do anything, fight over, no time for Naruto to summon gamabunta
Old 2004-04-28, 20:30   Link #247
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
If Naruto and the 3rd were to fought and Naruto summoned gamabunta, how would the 3rd defeat Naruto when he doesn't have a gigantic mofo frog to back him up. All he got is a noob monkey king. I'm having a hard time imagine how a battle would go if only one side had the advantage of summoning a giant creature.
Perhaps there is some massive monkey that the 3rd could summon (obviously he wouldnt have summonned a massive creature inside that barrier, as it would have been useless), we'll never know now though.
Old 2004-04-29, 06:18   Link #248
SapphireDragoon

About Youma talk.

Sorry im new here, but ive been following the thread and the manga/anime.

Actually there are 3 Youma in lore that includes the Kyuubi, and that is in I belive Indian culture or it may be indeed Shinto, well cutting to the chase. There are 3 demons that are the embodyment of evil.

The Oni
The Kyuubi
The Dragon

The Oni is the evil of the physical human world involving (hate/anger/frustration), Kyuubi is the embodyment of cosmic disorder (Devastation/Desolation/Death), and the Dragon rule our emotions and evil actions (Deceit/Power/Ambition).

The Oni == ???? / possibly an evil Sasuke or maybe Itachi

The Kyuubi == Kyuubi / Itachi doubtfully Naruto or maybe a higher OP of Aka.

The Dragon == ???? / Oorochimaru

================================================

As for the Hokage and Naruto battle, the question would be how young/old would 3rd Hokage be? If he were younger perhaps his high level Katon (Fire)and Doton (Katon) skills would trounce gamabunta, its well known in anime that frogs are weak against fire (in Inuyasha mainly and scientifically so). Rasengan would probibly be Raijinn (Lightning/Air) elemental, and does not pose a threat at the mastery level of Naruto. Furthermore, Rasengan was probobly used against Kyuubi and we havent seen more development exactly on how the battle between 4th and Kyuubi was. Im sure like some anime which at the top of my head I can say something like (Yugioh or Love Hina) where certain events are shown but are not elaborated on. You see Pharaoh in YGO do some funky magic, but later see a very complex battle. The same probobly applies to Kyuubi vs 4th.

So until we can see Naruto's mastery level compared to a complete Rasengan we won't know who wins. But my vote would be for 3rd Hokage for now.
Old 2004-04-29, 09:42   Link #249
xyrrus

So like another hundred or so years down the road as more Hokage's are chosen will that mountain in Konoha be flooded with giant heads carved into them?
Old 2004-04-29, 10:19   Link #250
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
So like another hundred or so years down the road as more Hokage's are chosen will that mountain in Konoha be flooded with giant heads carved into them?
Yup, most likely.
Old 2004-04-29, 14:46   Link #251
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
only the heads of the first 4 will be up there, maybe Naruto, the Hokage up there are there because they heroes to the village, and united it into what it is today
Old 2004-04-29, 15:21   Link #252
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
only the heads of the first 4 will be up there, maybe Naruto, the Hokage up there are there because they heroes to the village, and united it into what it is today
... and could you back this up with anything specific from the Anime or the Manga. Here I thought every Hokage was crafted into the mountain ... but please feel free to prove me wrong.
Old 2004-04-29, 15:54   Link #253
Palani
///_^

Lexander is right. There is no proff that supports you. For now all the Hokages have been carved into the stone. There is no reason to assume otherwise.

Your reasoning that they are heroes and that it is therefore unlikely is weak. Every Hokage is a heroe to the village in his own right. There is nothing that supports that the next hokage will have an act of heroism that will place his head up there. For now we can only assume that each hokage is carved into the stone wall. Until there is proof otherwise we can only assume this.
Old 2004-04-29, 17:36   Link #254
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Well the fact is that the mount Hokage is a parody of the mount Rushmore with only four figures carved in the stone, but nothing proves that they will not add a new head on the mount, after all, it was discutted to add a new face on the mount Rushmore too
Old 2004-04-29, 18:30   Link #255
DaruqeKarma

wht if they are outta mountain space?.... not sure if they are....
Old 2004-04-30, 00:27   Link #256
BadAss Grandma

They can invent some new Jitsu to make another mountain then there would be an endless ammount of heads. By the way i was wondering who Kimi was because i was reading the other thread about him,
Old 2004-04-30, 04:06   Link #257
Palani
///_^

Spoiler for MANGA:
Old 2004-04-30, 10:18   Link #258
GitakaRen

questions

Okay, here are my noob questions;

1- Since Naruto failed 2 of the preliminary exams (Henge) before succeeding in the third, does that make him a year or two older than the others in his class eg. Sasuke, Sakura?
2- How is it that Naruto's worst jutsu is the Bunshin, and couldn't properly do it for the exams after years of practicing, yet be able to learn Kage Bunshin (he admits in the anime that that is a Jutsu he is bad at), a much higher lvl of Jutsu, in just one night? (ep1)
3- Why is Orochimaru's chakra purple? Does he have some alternate source of chakra like Naruto?
4- Summonings like Gamabunta and Pakkun don't have the proper (human) hands to perform seals (eg. no thumbs lol), so are they limited to doing Combi Jutsus only?

Alright, will ask more later
Old 2004-04-30, 11:25   Link #259
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GitakaRen
1- Since Naruto failed 2 of the preliminary exams (Henge) before succeeding in the third, does that make him a year or two older than the others in his class eg. Sasuke, Sakura?
Some people presume so. I think Naruto is indeed older than Sasuke and Sakura (not sure), but keep in mind that the preliminary exams could probably be in shorter intervals instead of annual.

2- How is it that Naruto's worst jutsu is the Bunshin, and couldn't properly do it for the exams after years of practicing, yet be able to learn Kage Bunshin (he admits in the anime that that is a Jutsu he is bad at), a much higher lvl of Jutsu, in just one night? (ep1)
Hardwork.
That and Naruto is a genius? Well we've been told by Naruto that he DID practice seriously at home but just could never produce the right result, so maybe all his practice in the past finally paid off at this moment.

3- Why is Orochimaru's chakra purple? Does he have some alternate source of chakra like Naruto?
I think chakra is generally blue but not limited to that. Kyuubi's chakra is orange, and Lee after opening 3rd Gate showed green chakra.

4- Summonings like Gamabunta and Pakkun don't have the proper (human) hands to perform seals (eg. no thumbs lol), so are they limited to doing Combi Jutsus only?
No...
Gamabunta did Suitan: Teppoudama with simplistic seals on his own.
Spoiler for manga reference:

From those above two examples, I'm led to believe that for the most part the summons can only do jutsu which they can offer the ammunition.
Old 2004-04-30, 13:35   Link #260
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GitakaRen

Alright, will ask more later
1 - sarcasteak pretty much answered this one; I think they are the same age (and the character book will probably back my up on this, but since I don't have one...)

2 - Kagebunshin is not Bunshin version 2.0 - it's a completely seperate jutsu, with different usages and different effects. It may be that Naruto still cannot do Bunshin.

3 - I dunno Maybe it's like Magic: the Gathering in which different colors of mana do different things, yet all mana is equal - but I honestly have no clue.

4 - working off what sarcasteak said, I'm thinking that they can only do basic elemental-type jutsus - anything more advanced, like Kagebunshin or Henge, requires someone else to do.
Closed Thread