AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 119 Rating
Perfect 10 11 16.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 26.15%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 30.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 9.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.54%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.54%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-03, 19:56   Link #241
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hh707 View Post
, HOW on earth did she die?
no 1 knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon6666 View Post
I'm actually liking the fact that Clare is away from the plot and we have these three former number ones resurrected. I think it adds more depth and life into the world of Claymore which i think the story needed quite badly.
If this story was all about clare, then this story had already ended
Old 2011-10-03, 19:56   Link #242
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Nixl You're right that only they have the ball. The problem is Priscilla should be dead right now if Yagi hadn't ruined it.
Old 2011-10-03, 19:58   Link #243
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return Clare View Post
@Nixl You're right that only they have the ball. The problem is Priscilla should be dead right now if Yagi hadn't ruined it.
Well i assume that all the ghosts will be there to help Clare defeat Priscilla in the future.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-03, 19:58   Link #244
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
nope, the problem is that clare have to awake in order to have chances to beat pris.
Old 2011-10-03, 19:59   Link #245
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Claymore! Well excuse me for having an opinion. I don't know what your problem is, I never insulted you. All I'm doing is calling a spade a spade.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:00   Link #246
Nixl

Quote:
Actually, I kind of want the Claire and Priscilla fight to occur when neither have the energy to transform. The reason I say that is I kind of want to see a cat fight or perhaps it is better to say a 1 on 1 fist/sword brawl trading blow for blow with some much needed insults. That seems like a satisfying fight to me. Awakened fights are fun, but nothing to me beats when the protagonist and the antagonist get their hands dirty and have to struggle. I do not know what you would like though. I feel if Priscilla, Claire or both have to fight one of the awakened Forbidden Ones that it will become more likely.

Call me selfish, it's true.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:00   Link #247
Demon6666

Quote:
Originally Posted by hh707 View Post
Is Cassandra/Roxanne's generation way stronger than others? B/C every time an AB gets mentioned it usually is very weak? Did they have just weaker AB? Obviously most AB are weak for Roxanne/Cassandra.

Considering how strong Roxanne is, HOW on earth did she die? There's no way a small team of claymores killed her. And considering how easily it seems she killed Cassandra, I doubt numbers 2-47 could have taken her.
The way i see it is Roxxanne willingly gave herself up due to boredom (promised by Dae that he will resurrect her later in a new era) or Perhaps the organisations number 10 at the time had something to do with Roxxannes death? one of the members of the organisation said that Roxxanne was a difficult case after all
Old 2011-10-03, 20:02   Link #248
Return Clare
Teresa within me

So what if Clare has to awake, she is strong and with the help of Teresa she can overcome anything.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:03   Link #249
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
@Claymore! Well excuse me for having an opinion. I don't know what your problem is, I never insulted you. All I'm doing is calling a spade a spade.
It is alright to present your opinion, just the way you are doing it sounds rather offensive.
Quote:
So what if Clare has to awake, she is strong and with the help of Teresa she can overcome anything.
Stating that is like saying you don't care if Clare awakens or dies because it would be horrible for both of them. Raki would never get to see the Clare he knew again. And the Ghosts would lose a very close comrade. And how is Teresa going to help Clare?

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-03, 20:04   Link #250
Nixl

Quote:
Actually, I do not think I would like that, because Claire is Claire and not Teresa. Furthermore, if she becomes Teresa level than that means all the future villains must be Teresa level or greater to even be considered a threat.

I also like Claire having to struggle and fight tooth and nail to get the job done. To me that is badass.

edit: Have you read Blame! by chance? I think that is my ideal kind of fight. The character is strong, but not invincible and he gets his hands dirty. (Punches one guys face in and shoots him execution style for instance)
Old 2011-10-03, 20:07   Link #251
Demon6666

Quote:
Well, we don't even know if Clare can even beat Priscilla, and we also don't even know how strong Teresa is compared to awakened priscilla either. Teresa was obviously strong, but the things we've seen Priscilla do to Alicia and Beth/Dauf/Riful seem pretty overwhelming to me.

Also if Clare awakened, that would be an interesting turn of events i suppose.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:08   Link #252
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Claymore! How is it offensive? I haven't said anything bad about anyone here. Why do you want me to pussyfoot around when I talk about Claymore and Yagi? Look if you think Yagi is doing great you can do that but I don't like this recent shit and I think he's NG now.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:10   Link #253
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
@Claymore! How is is offensive? I haven't said anything bad about anyone here. Why do you want me to pussyfoot around when I talk about Claymore and Yagi? Look if you think Yagi is doing great you can do that but I don't like this recent shit and I think he's NG now.
How are you being offensive? really?

Well you are insulting Yagi for one thing (all you have said is that Yagi's writing is "NG")
You have also insulted other characters calling them "shit", which is again offensive.

I wouldn't mind it as much but your being rather abrasive with you posts, and you don't really have anything to back up your opinions.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-03, 20:13   Link #254
The Based

Quote:
Yes, but the earlier chapters implied that it was very difficult to hit her due to the way she moved in a snakelike manner. Also she spins around rapidly and acts like a shredder, making it even more difficult. Perhaps Roxxanne's yoki sensing helped her predict Cassandra's moves?
By the time Cassandra had reached Roxxane she was missing an arm, foot and an eye after charging through all the claymores that Roxxane used as meatshields.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:13   Link #255
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Well, we don't even know if Clare can even beat Priscilla, and we also don't even know how strong Teresa is compared to awakened priscilla either. Teresa was obviously strong, but the things we've seen Priscilla do to Alicia and Beth/Dauf/Riful seem pretty overwhelming to me.

Also if Clare awakened, that would be an interesting turn of events i suppose.
No 1 hates yomas like pris does and she have eaten 3 towns right after awakening.
This is the reason why clare cant awake, because people would hate the main character / hero to do this.

I would like see her awakening and the problems that this event would bring ( maybe the ghosts trying to kill her – oh lol)
Old 2011-10-03, 20:16   Link #256
Nixl

Whoops, guess it has not been said yet. Welcome Return Claire and The Based.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:18   Link #257
Return Clare
Teresa within me

It's just my opinion no need to get so worked up about it. I'm not insulting anyone either. Yagi doesn't read here so I can give him hell if I want. It makes no difference to him what I say.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:24   Link #258
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
It's just my opinion no need to get so worked up about it. I'm not insulting anyone either. Yagi doesn't read here so I can give him hell if I want. It makes no difference to him what I say.
But by insulting Yagi you are insulting his readers. I respect Yagi because he created this wonderful Manga. So when you insult Yagi you insult me too.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-03, 20:24   Link #259
Return Clare
Teresa within me

What do you mean Claymore! I don't have anything to back it up? Now you're starting to insult me. Most people miss Clare that's a fact. If people take the bait so easy and switch allegiances to any new chara Yagi throws out there to fill in then they are not serious fans.
Old 2011-10-03, 20:25   Link #260
Teresa4ever

@return clare
I agree with Claymore!
Your posts are offensive and annoying
Closed Thread