AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-22, 22:51   Link #241
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ I agree with you ._. I'm pro Sona x Saji
Old 2014-04-22, 23:12   Link #242
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

^ Think the same, its like a code of girls, "the boyfriend of my friend, is my friend", so shes trying to be nice with him to make rias happy.
Old 2014-04-22, 23:21   Link #243
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

^
This discussion could go on for a long time. I am just sticking of what has been place in front of me. Though it is a struggle since we got so little to work with.

I also see the argument against it. You guys put some excellent points out.

Though I think we can all agree that Sona is probably the closest female that isn't in the harem at this moment. The question whether it goes farther than that is the real creme of the crop.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 05:23   Link #244
lived_1714

We only need one flag to know if Sona's going to fall for Issei, it's when she decides that she will help Issei to improve his tactics via playing chess with her until he wins against her, of course the same could happen to Saji, it's just that he has to do something in order to trigger the flag.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 05:55   Link #245
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
^
This discussion could go on for a long time. I am just sticking of what has been place in front of me. Though it is a struggle since we got so little to work with.

I also see the argument against it. You guys put some excellent points out.

Though I think we can all agree that Sona is probably the closest female that isn't in the harem at this moment. The question whether it goes farther than that is the real creme of the crop.
Isn't Kiryuu closer to Ise than Sona
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 07:53   Link #246
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Isn't Kiryuu closer to Ise than Sona
Not necessarily, while she is Asia, Xenovia, and Irina's support, Kiryuu does not know the true Issei. I doubt we can add any human females in Issei's harem aside from the formerly Hero Brigade (though it appears that is Cao Cao).
Old 2014-04-23, 08:03   Link #247
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Not necessarily, while she is Asia, Xenovia, and Irina's support, Kiryuu does not know the true Issei. I doubt we can add any human females in Issei's harem aside from the formerly Hero Brigade (though it appears that is Cao Cao).
even so, Ise can casually talk to kiryuu, he is still nervous when talking to sona,

The second closest female not in the harem would be Mil-tan XD
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:06   Link #248
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
even so, Ise can casually talk to kiryuu, he is still nervous when talking to sona,

Or Abe sempai
Old 2014-04-23, 08:06   Link #249
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

Yeah......lets not bring that her (him) him here. Miltan is like tofu burger and Issei's harem is a BBQ, they do not mix!!!!
Old 2014-04-23, 08:30   Link #250
jopjopjop

Quote:
That's because they are Issei and Sona are of different standings. Kiryuu is just his perverted classmate, so Issei doesn't give Kiryuu the same respect as she gives Sona who's a High-class Devil and the Student Council President.

And ofc, they don't interact that much.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:33   Link #251
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Change of topic .... Do you think in the future vols let say issei and comp travel around the world to protect the world from the treat of rizevim group, do you think some female he will meet will have slight crush on him or worst fallen for issei after he shows his kindess and courage in facing evil foes?
Old 2014-04-23, 08:36   Link #252
jopjopjop

Well, that's not far off since he's popular and he saved them and stuff.
Old 2014-04-23, 08:47   Link #253
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Change of topic .... Do you think in the future vols let say issei and comp travel around the world to protect the world from the treat of rizevim group, do you think some female he will meet will have slight crush on him or worst fallen for issei after he shows his kindess and courage in facing evil foes?
Most likely, they already been to Romania. There are a lot of places to go.
Old 2014-04-23, 12:08   Link #254
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
^

Honestly, I think the only reason why Sona has opened up so much to Issei isn't because of love, but rather his relationship with Rias. Since he's the boyfriend of her and pretty much engaged to Rias, Sona probably feels like he's someone she can rely on, but again, that's probably as far as it goes.

Here's hoping that I'm right. :x
Pretty much this. It would be extremely weird if Ise got together with Sona, since at this point in the story he would basically be "stealing" her. Not only that, it wouldn't make sense for either Sona or Ise. Sona wants a guy with brains and Ise has tried playing wingman for Saji at least twice I can think of.
Old 2014-04-23, 15:53   Link #255
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Pretty much this. It would be extremely weird if Ise got together with Sona, since at this point in the story he would basically be "stealing" her. Not only that, it wouldn't make sense for either Sona or Ise. Sona wants a guy with brains and Ise has tried playing wingman for Saji at least twice I can think of.
Listen, we all know what Sona think of Saji, he is like a little brother for her!!
Also, she knows that the other girls are after him and will not interfere, she say it!!!

On the other hand she has warm up to Issei.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 16:22   Link #256
jopjopjop

She warmed up to Issei because he's her best friend's BF. Not because Issei did something for her or made her heart go *kyun*
Old 2014-04-23, 16:35   Link #257
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

i'll just leave this here...

Quote:
Kaichou smiles.

“You are our greatest force. May I say it on behalf of Rias? ——Do it, Ise-kun!”

That’s the best word for sending me off, Sona-kaichou!

For this incident, you guided us on behalf of Rias! So please watch over me till the end over there! I will finish this!
she's acknowledged Issei is capable of things she cannot (one of those cases being saving Rias) and as you can see she also knows how strong he is.
it's not just because he's Rias's boyfriend it's also because she knows he can be trusted/depended on when the going gets tough and these feelings could easily develop into affection in my opinion.

there's also that other event when Sona was doubting if Benia could be trusted but once she found out she was an Oppai Dragon fan those doubts flew out the window...
that's an obvious reconfirmation she trusts Issei...

im not saying it's gonna happen this is just how i see it.

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-04-23 at 17:04.
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 19:00   Link #258
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i'll just leave this here...

she's acknowledged Issei is capable of things she cannot (one of those cases being saving Rias) and as you can see she also knows how strong he is.
it's not just because he's Rias's boyfriend it's also because she knows he can be trusted/depended on when the going gets tough and these feelings could easily develop into affection in my opinion.

there's also that other event when Sona was doubting if Benia could be trusted but once she found out she was an Oppai Dragon fan those doubts flew out the window...
that's an obvious reconfirmation she trusts Issei...

im not saying it's gonna happen this is just how i see it.
Besides, she has acknowledge Issei as a gentleman.

I'm telling ya, she warming up to him.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 19:27   Link #259
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ sigh still for me issei is not that kind person who steal someone love ._. being aknowledge and having affection to is very different things, beside IF somehow she fall to issei what are sideffect 1st she and rias will have argument that might cause a drift of friendship even if rias is ok on issei having multiple wives, she has limit too... 2nd this might a drift on issei and saji friendship because issei betray him and steal his admiration, this might cause saji go to darkside, knowing saji ability this might cause a problem to issei and co. , while saji is not strong having power of curse it might destroy dxd together, knowning that rizevim love to experiment he make saji more powerful ._.

So no I will object ..... If that happen I will drop the ln because it will become cliche, everytime that issei meet a female they will fall drop head over heels to him......

Lasty is sona fall to him, it will be apparent that all girls will fall to him that it will make the story is so boring imho ._.
Old 2014-04-23, 19:33   Link #260
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ sigh still for me issei is not that kind person who steal someone love ._. being aknowledge and having affection to is very different things, beside IF somehow she fall to issei what are sideffect 1st she and rias will have argument that might cause a drift of friendship even if rias is ok on issei having multiple wives, she has limit too... 2nd this might a drift on issei and saji friendship because issei betray him and steal his admiration, this might cause saji go to darkside, knowing saji ability this might cause a problem to issei and co. , while saji is not strong having power of curse it might destroy dxd together, knowning that rizevim love to experiment he make saji more powerful ._.

So no I will object ..... If that happen I will drop the ln because it will become cliche, everytime that issei meet a female they will fall drop head over heels to him......

Lasty is sona fall to him, it will be apparent that all girls will fall to him that it will make the story is so boring imho ._.
Exactly, thats the logic behind why she cant go out with him, so even if this is a thread to talk about possible members for the harem, there a limits for that; destroying friendship to add a girl would be the biggest mistake of this ln

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem