Notices

Old 2014-11-03, 07:43   Link #241
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Another food for thought. Everyone is familiar with these two images:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In the trailer, they appear side by side, but look at the background as someone pointed out by circling. The tower and buildings behind Naruto are shown far away in the scene with Hinata. That means Naruto and Hinata are in different locations, meaning Naruto is looking at someone else. . .
One wonders how they'll explain the accompanying dialogue...
Old 2014-11-03, 08:16   Link #242
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I don't really like Naruto's design since he isn't look older or mature at all

but as NaruHina shipper for several years already, I support the movie so much
I guess Sasuke would appear at the final battle and then disappeared again
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 09:10   Link #243
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I don't really like Naruto's design since he isn't look older or mature at all

but as NaruHina shipper for several years already, I support the movie so much
I guess Sasuke would appear at the final battle and then disappeared again
if im correct, naruto will be nerfed in the final movie and therefore cant use KM/BM/KSM/BSM/so6p-mode, since kurama still sleeps maybe the same with the other bijuus because sasuke absorbed all of their chakra which forced them to sleep too
and, yeah, if sasuke wasnt nerfed he will also appear, mostlikely as a side char who will do some hax-stuff and than disappear
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 12:55   Link #244
cyberdemon

I wonder if Naruto ha finally become a Chunin by this movie or if he really will become the genin hokage lol
Old 2014-11-03, 13:57   Link #245
Kazu-kun

Pic from a movie poster. Dat height difference.

Hinata's the shortest of the bunch. So cute.
Old 2014-11-03, 15:20   Link #246
lordstarkiller

Am I the only one who thinks the trailer is misleading and Naruhina will not happen?
lordstarkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 15:23   Link #247
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordstarkiller View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the trailer is misleading and Naruhina will not happen?
I'm sure you can find many NaruSaku fans desperately trying to back you up on this but, aside from vainly hoping that everything we've seen is one hell of a red herring, there's not much reason to doubt NaruHina being the endgame at this point.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 15:39   Link #248
cyberdemon

Quote:
most of the trailers barely even show Sakura and Naruto together let alone having any romantic moments. For a movie that is supposed to be about romance, that there isn't even shown anything is pretty telling on what they plan.

Plus I would find it tactless if they had Naruto end up with Sakura when she had only a few chapters again AGAIN confessed her love to Sasuke in front of Naruto. looking at that scene again. Naruto didn't really seem all that affected by the confession. He didn't really look all that hurt by it. He just silently looked on. It was like he had already moved on from his feelings for Sakura.
Old 2014-11-03, 16:08   Link #249
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
most of the trailers barely even show Sakura and Naruto together let alone having any romantic moments. For a movie that is supposed to be about romance, that there isn't even shown anything is pretty telling on what they plan.
we also gained low screentime of asuke but he still shows up at some point and does something (i hope)

Quote:
Plus I would find it tactless if they had Naruto end up with Sakura when she had only a few chapters again AGAIN confessed her love to Sasuke in front of Naruto. looking at that scene again. Naruto didn't really seem all that affected by the confession. He didn't really look all that hurt by it. He just silently looked on. It was like he had already moved on from his feelings for Sakura.
i think it isnt a "went past" but more a "accepted it", he was aware since the kage-summit arc that sakura loved sasuke, he said it right after she confessed to him (i think), i think that in the 2 years-timeskip he really "went past" this feelings and therefore can now finally see hinata
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 16:13   Link #250
wisteria233

This was posted somewhere else but...

Quote:
Near Naruto is written : Saigo no Monogatari ha hajimete no ai.
The Last Story is love for the first time.

Shikamaru :
The will that build the new era !

Kakashi :
The Ninja that build the new era !

Sakura :
The Life that build the new era !

Sasuke :
The Path that build the new era !

Sai :
The Bonds that build the new era !

Hinata :
The Love that build the new era !
wisteria233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 16:33   Link #251
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
This was posted somewhere else but...
and people still doubt that Hinata is the love interest? lol. Even her picture mentions her being about love.
Old 2014-11-03, 17:29   Link #252
sayde

Quote:
You're definitely not alone. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
One wonders how they'll explain the accompanying dialogue...
I've seen NS fans hoping and believing that the news he wants her to wait for is either that of rejection--as if that was a poetic thing to tell someone to wait to hear--or something unrelated to romance having to do with the past when they were kids. I also see a lot of fans thinking that the lack of Sakura in all the promotions is intentionally misleading so as to not spoil the real end pairing in the movie. As for the line about realizing what he has to protect, many claim this to be in reference to all his friends--not just any one in particular (which is probably the only good point I'm seeing).

There's also plenty of NH fans trying to compare the situation to the previous RtN film where popular pairs where teased only to have it end w/ a lot of NS moments. I'm seeing people read into all of Hinata's sad and somber facial expressions to mean that she's letting go and moving on. Honestly, it's a mess. And of course, you're still having plenty of people claiming how inappropriate NH would be for lack of development or for how poor a message it sends, etc as well as many who simply don't think that anything in the trailer means...anything. Like for instance, one message I read could basically be paraphrased as, "since the movie will be based off of and carry on events from the manga, and since NH has no development while NS has nothing but development, then this definitely means NS will be the true pairing that gets more development in the movie. All those facial expressions in the trailer aren't romantic or signs of any ship teases at all".

I could go on and on, but I'd better stop here.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 17:37   Link #253
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
many claim this to be in reference to all his friends--not just any one in particular (which is probably the only good point I'm seeing).
That's not a realization. Naruto has been actively doing that the entire series. So why would he have this "realization" all over again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
And of course, you're still having plenty of people claiming how inappropriate NH would be for lack of development or for how poor a message it sends, etc as well as many who simply don't think that anything in the trailer means...anything.
NS would be even more inappropriate. They've known each other for a long time and hardly any development in romance has even been touched upon. In fact romance has backtracked over and over and over. Hinata has been developed as we see little by little through Naruto how he comes to notice her more and more.

Not to mention how inappropriate it would be for Naruto to magically end up with Sakura after she professed her love to another guy IN FRONT OF HIM only a few chapters ago. There would be nothing satisfying about him getting the girl after that.
Old 2014-11-03, 17:52   Link #254
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I'll laugh if the one Naruto ends up with is Shion. Wishful thinking.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 20:51   Link #255
cyberdemon

Here's and idea. what if the end of the manga or the movie ends with Naruto as Hokage and with his child with Hinata that they named Neji. He looks like Naruto but with black hair and the Hyuuga eyes. I think that would play quite well off Neji's death.
Old 2014-11-03, 21:34   Link #256
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Sakura :
The Life that build the new era !
Does that mean she's pregnant?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 21:39   Link #257
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Means she will dedicate her life to the new era and end up like Tsunade. Or she could always end up with Lee
Old 2014-11-03, 21:40   Link #258
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
She's a medic, so "life" fits her pretty well.
Old 2014-11-03, 23:08   Link #259
coded321
He Who Games

i get the feeling that naruto will develop feelings for hinata during the movie, but other than that, their relationship will not be shown to evolve more than that(i.e no kissing or anything, just realization of feelings) during the movie.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 00:19   Link #260
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Means she will dedicate her life to the new era and end up like Tsunade. Or she could always end up with Lee
The genius of the hard work will triumph at the end!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
i get the feeling that naruto will develop feelings for hinata during the movie, but other than that, their relationship will not be shown to evolve more than that(i.e no kissing or anything, just realization of feelings) during the movie.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hinata does kiss Naruto in the movie.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie