AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-14, 10:55   Link #241
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Ofc you're happy. Reader only ever care about themselves, meaning how fast they get to read new stuff. No one ever considers the translator's feelings/opinions.

And
wow, you're quite negative and I agree but I am very grateful for the work you've put in and thank you for translating it so far
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 11:30   Link #242
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
wow, you're quite negative and I agree but I am very grateful for the work you've put in and thank you for translating it so far
I want to see you remain positive after listening to leechers' complaints for 5 years.
Despite the public opinion, translator are just humans too.
Old 2014-11-14, 11:47   Link #243
Schion93

Quote:
I want to see you remain positive after listening to leechers' complaints for 5 years.
Despite the public opinion, translator are just humans too.
I agree...especially when Bakahou stopped translating...I instinctively avoided the Tate no Yuusha thread for awhile knowing what might be happening XD
anyway, thank you for your work so far
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 11:57   Link #244
Razorfloss

Although I'm late to the party I would like to say thank you for all you have done. I realize how difficult it is to translate.
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 12:04   Link #245
Breimoon

Thanks again for all your hard work in translating this work.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 12:58   Link #246
Hajiko

Quote:
Okay, I will be dropping Konjiki. Well, I technically never "picked it up" to begin with, but you know what I mean.
Yoraikun will take over the project and I trust that he will do a good job on it.
Than I will thank you for translating it until now
Hajiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 13:29   Link #247
SinsI

Quote:
Ofc you're happy. Reader only ever care about themselves, meaning how fast they get to read new stuff. No one ever considers the translator's feelings/opinions.

And
But isn't it under "Teaser" label?

Teasers are usually made with the exact aim for someone else to pick it up...

Which means that - well done! Congratulations!
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 13:57   Link #248
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
But isn't it under "Teaser" label?

Teasers are usually made with the exact aim for someone else to pick it up...

Which means that - well done! Congratulations!
Yeah, exactly.
I'm not upset over Yoraikun picking it up, rather I welcome it.
What upsets me that all the leechers are jump in joy with "yay, faster releases" before Yoraikun even contacted me and anything was made official.

I'm devoted to my (official) projects and do not conduct the alternative tl0r practice like they do with shieldbro, so I could have felt offended by seeing everyone frolicking when someone announced to "steal" my project.
Luckily, that isn't the case, but the insensitivity of leechers pisses me off even now after five years in business.

Anyway, just enjoy your release from Yoraikun now.
Old 2014-11-14, 14:10   Link #249
Karoshi
Forgetful Daydreamer

Admittedly, I do care more for the well-being of the translator than the translations itself. One person shouldn't spend so much time and effort in providing translations in order for them to hear "when's the next chapter." Reason why when Bakahou left the stage, I was glad he prioritized the well-being of himself rather than those impatiently using him as a medium to read further in a series. If that means a series has to be dropped and translations cease to continue, fine with me, at least the translators got rid of a heavy burden on their shoulders.
Karoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 16:03   Link #250
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

so you gonna active on RisoHimo prozezz?
Old 2014-11-14, 17:26   Link #251
Razorfloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karoshi View Post
Admittedly, I do care more for the well-being of the translator than the translations itself. One person shouldn't spend so much time and effort in providing translations in order for them to hear "when's the next chapter." Reason why when Bakahou left the stage, I was glad he prioritized the well-being of himself rather than those impatiently using him as a medium to read further in a series. If that means a series has to be dropped and translations cease to continue, fine with me, at least the translators got rid of a heavy burden on their shoulders.
what this person said as much as i love the translations a translator needs to take care of themselves first and the project second
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 02:28   Link #252
seymour_angel89

Something just crossed my mind:

If he loves good food so much, he could have just "copied" the Aqua Hound Meat and Happiness Shark Sandwich - instant extra portion~!

Yumz. xD
seymour_angel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 03:38   Link #253
fazri
blacksun king

wow some shithead leeacher become start growing faster like mold on the rainy season.(in my country rainy season right now)
why they can't just enjoy and give lots or thanks and respect to the translator that give some their free time to translate for many people with out expecting something.
if you leecher wan some fast realeas then try translate it by your self.
i was try translating once and i give up after just 5 page of LN.
i hope the get hit by truck and died.
amen.
PROzess thank you very much for you all you hard work for this series. i respect you truly. and i pray Tsuki-Tsuki last vol will come out soon.
amen.
Old 2014-11-15, 03:43   Link #254
sasoras

Well first of all thanks Prozess for kick starting the series and gathering interest for it, secondly thanks for whoever going to pick up the series form now on.

Sad thing is i grew impatient and read ahead, So I'm probably just gonna read in batches when the translations start rolling.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 06:17   Link #255
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

@PROzess, thank you for your hard work! you are a real BRO that continue to translate even when you are annoyed, thank you once again

one of your humble reader
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 06:43   Link #256
koutaro

Quote:
Yeah, exactly.
I'm not upset over Yoraikun picking it up, rather I welcome it.
What upsets me that all the leechers are jump in joy with "yay, faster releases" before Yoraikun even contacted me and anything was made official.

I'm devoted to my (official) projects and do not conduct the alternative tl0r practice like they do with shieldbro, so I could have felt offended by seeing everyone frolicking when someone announced to "steal" my project.
Luckily, that isn't the case, but the insensitivity of leechers pisses me off even now after five years in business.

Anyway, just enjoy your release from Yoraikun now.
You have the right to be mad for people to be insensitive(I mean leechers posts whatever they want since the internet is a place of freedom), though I think some of the said leechers who are jumping in joy because another TLer picking it up are just rejoicing because the series they're following is getting the attention it needs. I know you've been devoted to the release hell, the chapter a day was pretty awesome and you did very great. But I hope you could ignore/forget the negative posts.

Thanks for your work and time for this series.
koutaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 09:53   Link #257
arthand

so no one translates this now ? if its still getting translated where do i read it ?
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 09:56   Link #258
Breimoon

arthand , before you speak/write try to read a little.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 22:41   Link #259
NP-3228

Mind me asking if what PROzess translated was the LN or the WN? I'm guessing WN but I don't think PROzess has translated a WN before, only LN so im comfortably confused.
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 23:29   Link #260
Xean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NP-3228 View Post
Mind me asking if what PROzess translated was the LN or the WN? I'm guessing WN but I don't think PROzess has translated a WN before, only LN so im comfortably confused.

He was translating the WN
Xean is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antihero, book lover, cooking, food lover, harem, hero rented, loli, transfer to another world, webnovel