AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-22, 08:44   Link #2581
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
@Nightengale: I see more info on Joseth Is he going to be involved with RF6 somehow? If yes, Serge may be interested in his cooperation (Anatoly is currently looking for people not known to be related with SSD to deal with RF6 affairs on behalf of Intelligence Department without raising much suspicion).
Well, yes kinda. Being an intelligence officer, he's been everywhere and knows many people. It's just that with his attitude, only 1 out of 10 acquaintance can be considered psuedo-friends. The rest simply know him or can't stand him.

The "general majority" opinion on Joseth is pretty simple, actually. He's an arrogant, proud first-rate bastard and inconsiderate asshole, but people like him/her are neccesary in all fields and lines of work.

Anyway, PART 12 FINAL!!!!! RAWR!!! This is the real beginning to the end!

Spoiler for Part 12 FINAL : End :

Next one should be a little lighter to the heart, and more fluffy. Of course, it'll still be in context and neccesary to the story.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-22, 08:47   Link #2582
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Interesting idea. The inclusion of Saint X's characters can escalate the chaos in the R1 Revival campaign to ridiculous heights. And that also includes completely screwing SSD several times over with potential enemies on all sides. Niddhogg won't be of much threat once the Silvana comes along.
Well, potential enemies aren't meant to be friends with each other or gang up all at once at least And isn't R1 linked to Silvana's crew somehow already? (the plot becomes quite complicated). Also SSD technically doesn't break any rules going after R1, so AX doesn't have reasons to act hostile immediately (though if they're involved after certain capture methods are used, then ... ).

BTW is there a profile on Silvana? So far I've heard about superior maneuvereability for a battleship, but that won't be a big problem. Any other distinctive features? (also I need to finish my profile for Niddhogg too) Anyway I'd be OK with Niddhogg ending up heavily damaged by some means at the end of the story (it'll be OK if it doesn't too - I have plans for any case ) - but not entirely destroyed.
Old 2007-06-22, 09:00   Link #2583
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, yes kinda. Being an intelligence officer, he's been everywhere and knows many people. It's just that with his attitude, only 1 out of 10 acquaintance can be considered psuedo-friends. The rest simply know him or can't stand him.

The "general majority" opinion on Joseth is pretty simple, actually. He's an arrogant, proud first-rate bastard and inconsiderate asshole, but people like him/her are neccesary in all fields and lines of work.

Next one should be a little lighter to the heart, and more fluffy. Of course, it'll still be in context and neccesary to the story.
FINALLY.

There were so many possibilities to resolve this story that even when one of them has been selected and revealed, it still comes as a surprise. And I knew Wira was alive. What's Mandrake? And Tiara already had the virus in her? What does all this mean? I suppose the next few will have the facts, ne?
Old 2007-06-22, 09:15   Link #2584
Aaron008R

Quote:

Wha-wha-what the?!
I'm a little overwhelmed by all of what's happening.
The GGG reference cracked me up, though.
And what's with Reinforce being corrupted from square one?
EXCELLENT CHAPTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Well, potential enemies aren't meant to be friends with each other or gang up all at once at least And isn't R1 linked to Silvana's crew somehow already? (the plot becomes quite complicated). Also SSD technically doesn't break any rules going after R1, so AX doesn't have reasons to act hostile immediately (though if they're involved after certain capture methods are used, then ... ).
Believe me, facing AX might be even worse than facing Haxxed Reinforce. Those people have insane power and equipment.

Quote:
BTW is there a profile on Silvana? So far I've heard about superior maneuvereability for a battleship, but that won't be a big problem. Any other distinctive features? (also I need to finish my profile for Niddhogg too) Anyway I'd be OK with Niddhogg ending up heavily damaged by some means at the end of the story (it'll be OK if it doesn't too - I have plans for any case ) - but not entirely destroyed.
It's supposed to be like the Minerva from GSD. Having the Tannhausser Cannon and all. And how are you planning to give Niddhogg it's first large battle-scar? Getting shot by a Breaker?

EDIT: I read about the several cultural trivia on mandrakes. The possible effects of using that combined with Ragnarok Breaker is making my head spin!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-22 at 09:29.
Old 2007-06-22, 09:29   Link #2585
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Those who have been fielded in the frontlines, yes.

And what's with the Hayate :evilgrin: ?
Okay, I just wanted to be sure - I dropped the party short until CrosyS is over - I'm currently working on the 82nd arrival short - it'll involve MD6's initial interactions with the 82nd, and primarily Arcas & Mel. Sevasti will be busy reporting to his superiors and being brought up to speed on the Necron, and Boomer, being the engineer, will be busy prepping the ship.
Old 2007-06-22, 09:30   Link #2586
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:

This is simply perfect So much easier to make some references now. I don't know any way how the situation could resolve better (for me at least ). What happened to Saga though? (Next chapter is needed )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Believe me, facing AX might be even worse than facing Haxxed Reinforce. Those people have insane power and equipment.
We've already played around with SaintX a little But not all team members from both sides were able to take part in the fun, so they may give it a second try, and I need to show off all my Devices somehow too Damn, I sound like confrontation is the only possible way to meet AX again

Quote:
It's supposed to be like the Minerva from GSD. Having the Tannhausser Cannon and all. And how are you planning to give Niddhogg it's first large battle-scar? Getting shot by a Breaker?
No way a single Breaker (or even a triple one) is going to give the battlecruiser much trouble Only if the shields are down and it's going straight to some vital spot maybe. Actually I said I have plans of what happens if it gets severely damaged, but not about the way to do it So a large battleship skirmish could be a possibility, thus I'm interested in what Silvana has to offer But it's not exactly the only way of course.

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-06-22 at 09:45.
Old 2007-06-22, 09:41   Link #2587
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
This is the reason why this thing is just Kaylin's temporary weapon upgrade for Crosys, and why getting that Zankantou is much better
Now I'm really tempted to give Kusanagi and Murakumo that full drive mode.

Anyways time for part 2 of Mabiko and the drink...

Spoiler for Drinks are on WHO!? Part B:

...a bit of OOCness, I think.
Now to wrap this up next post and have Brevis diffuse the situation somehow...
Old 2007-06-22, 09:41   Link #2588
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Okay, I just wanted to be sure - I dropped the party short until CrosyS is over - I'm currently working on the 82nd arrival short - it'll involve MD6's initial interactions with the 82nd, and primarily Arcas & Mel. Sevasti will be busy reporting to his superiors and being brought up to speed on the Necron, and Boomer, being the engineer, will be busy prepping the ship.
Alright, just one problem. Other than Carim and the 21st, and the motley of characters involved, no one knows even an inch of hell of what is going on, so Sev might run into blank walls if he tried talking to anyone other than the Trinity involved. Just so to let you know.

@Nighty: Ok I just read up about it, the mandrake. I dun suppose the virus came from a tuber... Did it?
Old 2007-06-22, 09:44   Link #2589
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Alright, just one problem. Other than Carim and the 21st, and the motley of characters involved, no one knows even an inch of hell of what is going on, so Sev might run into blank walls if he tried talking to anyone other than the Trinity involved. Just so to let you know.
Understood - but Sevy will still need to report to his superiors - and he's not the type to leave anything out. The point is that he won't be there (as is the usual case).
Old 2007-06-22, 09:47   Link #2590
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Can you say... cliffhanger? And in the end... Saga thinking the same as Tiara makes my curiosity burn. Gief moar plx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post

Somehow I think ending up as her children might have been a better option.
Old 2007-06-22, 09:48   Link #2591
Liingo
Love Hina?

Thumbs up

To my horror I've been swamped by the backlog . I'll get to replying to some of the others soon...

Quote:

Sooo Good!!!
Good Job!
Saga has been reborn? I need to next chapter to make sense of this....
Old 2007-06-22, 09:49   Link #2592
Aaron008R

Quote:

Not really OOC.
Her dark side is much scarier than I thought!
But Brevis, like Kyousuke, is completely immune to those kinds of things. I don't think even the Onii-chan Breaker can make him twitch an eyebrow!
Hey, KBT do you think Cressida wil be able to contribute somehow?
Good work.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-22, 09:49   Link #2593
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
@Nighty: Ok I just read up about it, the mandrake. I dun suppose the virus came from a tuber... Did it?
Technically, it's not really a virus... more like a manisfestation. It'll be explained by Shamal a little in the next part on both the Dark Reinforce and Mandrake thingy, so just be patient for a day or 2. After all, what's a story without shitloads of WTFs, unanswered questions, and climaxes?

I'll give you all a little hint. :3

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-22, 09:51   Link #2594
KBTKaiser

Hrm...I can only think of one thing. Distract(Cressida) and Restrain(Brevis) + Another Drink(Liana).
Old 2007-06-22, 09:56   Link #2595
Aaron008R

Quote:
Technically, it's not really a virus... more like a manisfestation. It'll be explained by Shamal a little in the next part on both the Dark Reinforce and Mandrake thingy, so just be patient for a day or 2. After all, what's a story without shitloads of WTFs, unanswered questions, and climaxes?

Spoiler:

Am I seeing a pattern here?

Quote:
Hrm...I can only think of one thing. Distract(Cressida) and Restrain(Brevis) + Another Drink(Liana).
How about a high-stake drinking match between Maouko and Cressida?
Like Excellen, Cressida can drink ANYONE under the table. That should knock her out. Another health drink might convert the Star Core, the two swords and the psuedo-zecters into dark versions of themselves!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-22, 10:06   Link #2596
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

FINALLY it has arrived... and it can only be described in one word...

EPIC

From Shamal and Astra's interactions, to Saga and Tiara's fated meeting, to the manifestation of the Defense Program... al dente And even till the end, Saga and Tiara's thoughts still connected, nice!

And Saga channelling Gai Shishio is HOTBLOODEDNESS personified Also, the Triangle Heart ref was nice

Now awaiting the final chapter!! Onward to GLORY!!!

Quote:

So, what did Maouko say to Vinson?

Maybe I'd like to hear it as wel-

*evades sniper fire*

And Brevis as a Fortress is very very apt

Quote:

Spoiler:
... of all the people, it just had to be the in-law...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
That doesn't stop Zone from showing Kha how its really done.
*demonic laughter emanating from the depths of hell*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-22, 10:49   Link #2597
Aaron008R

Spoiler for SCRAPPED:

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-03-22 at 11:27.
Old 2007-06-22, 11:31   Link #2598
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
MOAR PLZ!! Although now that I think about it, how did Koji survive Signum's training.....
It'll all be explained (kinda), after this part...

Spoiler for A day off and a date with Maren - Part 4:

Heh~

Being an Enforcer, Maren has a permit to fly inside a city, if the situation allows it...but she shouldn't have done that
Koji showed a new spell, Wind Echo is a wide area scan and works like a sonar but uses the air/wind to travel.

Stupid drones ruined their date, they're gonna get all beat up!

Hehe...and the Set Up, hehe~
They're like this...

Koji's Set Up - Kind of like Subaru's transformation combined with Erio's

Maren's Set Up - "Dissolving clothes" scene + massive nosebleed (from all the male viewers ), then a graceful transformation sequence

That pretty much sums it up :P

The next part will have a short battle with drones, two new spells that require chanting and also Air Calibur's Mode 2
Old 2007-06-22, 11:47   Link #2599
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

While right now I am too food deprived to actually make up a character I did recall something.

Hasn't anyone ever thought of making a Nanoha based forum RP? >.>
I mean there is enough material to do one and there is a ton of creativity in this thread and all... XD
Old 2007-06-22, 12:15   Link #2600
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Originally, this was meant for the 'Generic' Thread, but I figure here would be better place to toss non-cannonic stuff

Hmmm... Sadly it seems we're no longer playing the card game, oh well it was fun...

Though it doesn't seem right to leave things half-way done, so I decided to to finish up this 10-man raid group

(And for the record, I try to make them for general use, and not limit them to a certain 'family' since those would be much harder to use...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for Character Cards from A's:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've made some changes to a few of them... As usual, feedback would be nice

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-06-22 at 20:46.
Closed Thread