Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2009-12-31, 18:40   Link #2581
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Hawk View Post
If you read the link on the Kokomo's perspective, the guy who tracked him down, Dep Roberson ALSO played the game. For all he knows, he could have traded rare items with that guy sometime ago.

Doesn't this indirectly mean corruption? What a funny world we live in. Also, I believe one of the lines the policeman would have said to that trafficker is :

"Thanks to you, I have to stop playing the game to focus on my extra workload!"

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 22:50   Link #2582
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If you read the link on the Kokomo's perspective, the guy who tracked him down, Dep Roberson ALSO played the game. For all he knows, he could have traded rare items with that guy sometime ago.

Doesn't this indirectly mean corruption? What a funny world we live in. Also, I believe one of the lines the policeman would have said to that trafficker is :

Did you know that one good thing that came out of the Odex saga was that they caught a terrorist while he downloaded the bacteria anime series? I bet he was planning on biological warfare.
Old 2009-12-31, 23:16   Link #2583
Tealeafy
✿Higurashi+Umineko Fan✿

Anyone else hear about the man in Japan who married a videogame character?
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...ing/index.html
Tealeafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 23:43   Link #2584
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimatheKat View Post
Did you know that one good thing that came out of the Odex saga was that they caught a terrorist while he downloaded the bacteria anime series? I bet he was planning on biological warfare.
Really? Is there a link to that? This is hilarious......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-12-31, 23:47   Link #2585
Theowne
耳をすませば

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeafy View Post
Anyone else hear about the man in Japan who married a videogame character?
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...ing/index.html
I think every soul on the planet knows of this by now

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 23:58   Link #2586
Tealeafy
✿Higurashi+Umineko Fan✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne View Post
I think every soul on the planet knows of this by now
lol
I'm so behind xDDD
Tealeafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 00:44   Link #2587
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Bet that officer got ninja'd and nerd raged over the loss. Payback's a bitch huh.
Old 2010-01-01, 16:22   Link #2588
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Oops did it Again : (

Dont follow the manga so no idea if this topic was brought up in the thread . Reminded of that other incident of Otaku Rage over Nagi (Kannagi) ....

Quote:

Otaku Force Mangaka Offline Over Second-Hand Shoujo

Spoiler for MANGA:

Credits : Sankaku C
Old 2010-01-01, 17:40   Link #2589
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post

Dont follow the manga so no idea if this topic was brought up in the thread . Reminded of that other incident of Otaku Rage over Nagi (Kannagi) ....

There are fanatics everywhere. I can imagine such a reaction is quite disturbing for a mangaka (especially if the mangaka bases the character to a certain extent on his/her own personality). I wonder how those fanatics see this world. I suppose that would be a bizarre experience.
Old 2010-01-01, 17:52   Link #2590
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder if publishers will start to put warning labels on manga? "Contain non-virgin" or "Will contain non virgin by the end"? Or possibly "Your mom's not a virgin". Whoever faints at the idea won't buy the manga. Problem solved.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 19:04   Link #2591
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
There are fanatics everywhere. I can imagine such a reaction is quite disturbing for a mangaka (especially if the mangaka bases the character to a certain extent on his/her own personality). I wonder how those fanatics see this world. I suppose that would be a bizarre experience.
How about yawn? 2chan, 4chan...
Old 2010-01-01, 20:36   Link #2592
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post

That is seriously unfair. It's their story so how they want to do it should not be influenced by a bunch of angry fans. So there will be a drop in readers, that's their problem
Old 2010-01-01, 20:39   Link #2593
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Sleep turns woman into a sex addict

Haha, now that's something I don't hear everyday
Old 2010-01-01, 22:22   Link #2594
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harufox View Post
That is seriously unfair. It's their story so how they want to do it should not be influenced by a bunch of angry fans. So there will be a drop in readers, that's their problem
If she is so ashamed to upkeep her blog or manga, I would say : just quit the industry and get another job. Entertainment industry is not for the weak minded.

Old 2010-01-02, 05:24   Link #2595
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Or just, you know. Close your blog, don't visit forums. Why throw the baby out with the bathwater?
Old 2010-01-02, 05:39   Link #2596
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimatheKat View Post
How about yawn? 2chan, 4chan...
Its not the same, that just shows how they express themselves. But you cannot feel/see like them (understand them).
Old 2010-01-02, 05:49   Link #2597
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harufox View Post
Sleep turns woman into a sex addict

Haha, now that's something I don't hear everyday
Hey lol, that's my city
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 09:16   Link #2598
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Or just, you know. Close your blog, don't visit forums. Why throw the baby out with the bathwater?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
Its not the same, that just shows how they express themselves. But you cannot feel/see like them (understand them).
IMO they are part of the society as a driving force towards freedom of speech. Nobody said that free speech doesn't hurt feelings. It is just how you are going to loll over it, or suck it up and just get going.

Keep in mind tsundere-type fans do exist. They don't like the storyline, but they like the characters, it is just that they refuse to admit it.

Old 2010-01-02, 10:54   Link #2599
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Freedom of speech != right to be listened to.

For that matter, I disagree that they drive toward freedom of speech. They drive away from it by abusing the privilege.
Old 2010-01-02, 12:06   Link #2600
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I can't picture what oh-so-horrible things these closeted, raging fanboys could have said that would make her close down her blog. I think she needs to grow a backbone, and her critics need to get a life.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor