AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-29, 11:16   Link #2601
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just saw SINGLES 2 game and liked the plot in the story mode.

School Rumble college.

Hmm...makes me wonder. What if Harima was a manga artist Yakumo was his assistant, Yakumo made a schedule with a manga company for Harima for his new manga, but Harima fell asleep due to that he was to tired and didn't show up, which Yakumo was embarrassed. Harima hated himself got out of the Tsukamoto by himself saying in a letter sorry to Yakumo. Harima then moves in with Eri since he doesn't have a choice and Eri needed Harima so Shawn will think that they're really together. Eri tries to be nice with Harima as Harima warms up with her. Later on they needed to move to an apartment due to that the new college school is far away. As Harima and Eri tries to rent an apartment near their new school, they where surprised that all the apartments are rented there. In some twist of fate they encounter Yakumo who is also renting an apartment there. She invites Eri and Harima to join her and share the rent and the rest is history...

Noticed I didn't used Tenma and Karasuma here. Because I don't want them in a new SR.
Old 2009-11-29, 15:49   Link #2602
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
School Rumble college.

Hmm...makes me wonder. What if Harima was a manga artist Yakumo was his assistant, Yakumo made a schedule with a manga company for Harima for his new manga, but Harima fell asleep due to that he was to tired and didn't show up, which Yakumo was embarrassed. Harima hated himself got out of the Tsukamoto by himself saying in a letter sorry to Yakumo. Harima then moves in with Eri since he doesn't have a choice and Eri needed Harima so Shawn will think that they're really together. Eri tries to be nice with Harima as Harima warms up with her. Later on they needed to move to an apartment due to that the new college school is far away. As Harima and Eri tries to rent an apartment near their new school, they where surprised that all the apartments are rented there. In some twist of fate they encounter Yakumo who is also renting an apartment there. She invites Eri and Harima to join her and share the rent and the rest is history...

Noticed I didn't used Tenma and Karasuma here. Because I don't want them in a new SR.
damn
that's a really good plot
would enjoy seeing that
^^
Sephiroth_760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 02:48   Link #2603
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:

School Rumble college.

Not bad, not bad.

Would be interesting to watch, i guess.
Old 2009-11-30, 03:17   Link #2604
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
........ I'll leave it at that lol

When Harima comes back, Yakumo's gonna be his editor and not assistant, though. Hence his boss xD So she would be in charge to scold him, when he doesn't do his job properly.
I also think Eri regretted not letting Harima move in, once he was at Yamo's place
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 12:32   Link #2605
Gambino009
Phantom

A fresh story is always nice.

Bring back some minor characters like Kuuta-kun and Togou..

I don't know about you... but in the manga there are quite a few characters that supported Eri with Harima

Mikoto being the biggest cupid and a tease, Akira being trust worthy (with serious matters), Hanai simply because he wants Harima away from Tsukamoto, Togou because he has common sense and can see what's going on, as hinted in the group photo project and stolen manga script.... that and that he wants to marry Tsukamoto in space

Actually.. I found having to choose between Eri and a script of manga a little weird. Harima believes the script was his ticket to Tenma.. but its not, Tenma didn't even care to know what the deal was with Eri snatching the script
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 12:59   Link #2606
yakumo-chan

Quote:

School Rumble college.

nice.. nice.....

you're one good fanfictioner......

i hope i could read some of your school rumble fan fictions.....
Old 2009-11-30, 14:26   Link #2607
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
Actually.. I found having to choose between Eri and a script of manga a little weird. Harima believes the script was his ticket to Tenma.. but its not, Tenma didn't even care to know what the deal was with Eri snatching the script
exactly
for me, the scenes, where Harima showed Tenma his script, were nice, but it seems to me that they don't have any further influence between Harimas and Tenmas relationship,
although he worked on it the whole time
Old 2009-12-01, 04:53   Link #2608
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

The only time where Hario's manga was significant from both ends (mostly it's just Harima obssesing about it as an escape from reality), was when he showed his manga to Tenma on christmas. Thus finding out what he's been doing with Yakumo and regaining her respect.
... only to shatter it together with her curry plate again lol

Tenma pretty much never cares or notices the things Kenji does. And when she takes notice, it's mostly her misunderstanding his actions for being out of affection for either Yamo or Eri.

Tenma and Kenji do have a special bond, but just not that romantic kind. They have a mutual understanding for each other, while totally misunderstanding each other at the same time. In case that makes any sense to anyone but me

Since we're at the characters shipping other couples thing:
Tenma ships both Onigiri and Flag. Depending on the weather of the day lol
She only notices that those clash, when she claims he is a monkey who wants to lay both of them.
Strange, considering she noticed that it was wrong to support Ichijou and Imadori and then supporting Mikoto with him xD
But it IS Tenma after all. Out of sight, out of awareness.

Meh, I wanted to see more of Kenji living with Yakumo and being enganged to Eri. Must have gotten him quite the reputation among the boys at school
Old 2009-12-01, 07:16   Link #2609
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
nice.. nice.....

you're one good fanfictioner......

i hope i could read some of your school rumble fan fictions.....
As I posted before I RARELY do fan fictions writing. This is just something out of the blue.
Old 2009-12-01, 08:56   Link #2610
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Tenma and Kenji do have a special bond, but just not that romantic kind. They have a mutual understanding for each other, while totally misunderstanding each other at the same time. In case that makes any sense to anyone but me
you're totally right
I can imagine them being best friends or something in the series, but I just can't get the feeling for a romance between those two (but to be honest, Harima + Romance is generally hard to imagine xD)
Old 2009-12-01, 14:59   Link #2611
Gambino009
Phantom

Actually.. no it's not

Although he may not know.. cause he's an idiot, Harima is very Romantic with Eri

Especially on that little date they had where Eri forgot all her belongings and he had to do something. He gives her a croquet.. and the atmosphere was pretty nice
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 11:57   Link #2612
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Yeah thats right. He's romantic when he doesn't try to be. That's his charme <3
Old 2009-12-03, 00:10   Link #2613
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The only ones that's love level to Harima are Eri and Yakumo. Tenma's affection level is only at friendship/best-friend.

Even now in NNA there are no more SR cameo appearances.
Old 2009-12-03, 03:36   Link #2614
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Even now in NNA there are no more SR cameo appearances.
Yup. Also no references to SR anymore.
Old 2009-12-03, 10:38   Link #2615
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

I know it was the running gag of the series, but what I would have paid to see Kenji get over Tenma....... cuz it's pretty miserable to me that even all those years later when everyone else moved on with their lives, he was still shipping for her.... yeah, I know I've said it before, but I really think that even though it was a big series gimmick, it could have done a lot for his character's growth and maturity. *wishful thinking*
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 10:57   Link #2616
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
I know it was the running gag of the series, but what I would have paid to see Kenji get over Tenma....... cuz it's pretty miserable to me that even all those years later when everyone else moved on with their lives, he was still shipping for her.... yeah, I know I've said it before, but I really think that even though it was a big series gimmick, it could have done a lot for his character's growth and maturity. *wishful thinking*
harima's a great character
there could even be an anime with him aus main protagonist (although, later in SR he was the main protagonist anyways lol)
Old 2009-12-03, 10:59   Link #2617
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_760 View Post
harima's a great character
That, good sir, is quite an understatement. Haha. But I do know what you mean..... although if he were in a series alone, it would be substantially different than when he had the others to fawn over/fawn over him.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 13:17   Link #2618
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Who knows? Probably KJ's next manga Harima is again the main character with a different set of girls.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:28   Link #2619
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

That would suck, though.
The characters made SR what it is. That goes for the girls and boys. They aren't replaceable imo.
Old 2009-12-04, 12:14   Link #2620
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Harima needs some space...Probably this would fill the void where he was missing in the SRZ chapter.

Tags
comedy