Old 2017-11-04, 07:43   Link #26361
Klard
The cilvilain

Finish all missions, now time to farm every items in shop
Old 2017-11-04, 10:44   Link #26362
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I just noticed Mecha Liz's 2nd skill animation where she takes her head off

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 11:47   Link #26363
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I just noticed Mecha Liz's 2nd skill animation where she takes her head off
I think it actually varies like Chacha. Its either her hair/head spins or it pops off.
Old 2017-11-04, 22:16   Link #26364
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Best not to assume. They might lock you from getting the other one and only allow you to get dupes. Just like no grails from re-runs for those who have gotten it from the first time. They haven't rerun KnK and F/Zero right? Though Halloween has a good chance to keep up with the tradition.
Why? Why would you say something so horrible?

Besides, I figure this is their way of making rerun events worthwhile to players who did the events before.

After all, I am sitting on, for no good reason, another set of Saber Liz, Archer Nobu, Rider Kintoki, Santa Saber, Caster Liz, and Swimsuit Shishou
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 23:04   Link #26365

You need QP! I need QP! Everybody needs QP! this suffering will never end.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 23:24   Link #26366
MartianMage

So I was wondering where one of my friends moved his LB'd Nightingale CE so I checked his full list and I noticed the CE...

max banned as expected!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-11-04 at 23:49.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 23:59   Link #26367
-gold-

why are berserkers so squishy O_o lancolot goes down faster then he can attack...help?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 00:08   Link #26368
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
why are berserkers so squishy O_o lancolot goes down faster then he can attack...help?
Because this is the specific of the class: they hit hard but receive a lot of damage. Use defence-oriented supports or tanks with them.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 01:26   Link #26369
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Which is why I tend to not use Berserkers. Too stressful to keep them alive. DW nerfed them to balance that class. They didn't give Herc his Godhand which is his true NP.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-11-05, 02:30   Link #26370
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
This is also why you bring Zerkers with a tank like Mashu/George/Leonidas and a healer like Hans/Meea Lily/Merlin.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 06:14   Link #26371
McW
Canaan II When?

About berserker is better use the one with battle con, to avoid accidental one-shots, or also never use more than one on a party so having 1/3 chance of getting hit makes them more durable, or just use George that guy that deserves gold ranking. Any case there's a zeker without that weakness, Cu zeker... the zeker that surpassed Metal Gear.

On other note I finished my free stuff support with this event... it feels great since I don't want to hear anything about gacha right now.

McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 08:51   Link #26372
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I used party only with Zerkers+Mashu. She is max updated but this party was able to solve most of the problems. You just need to uase it correctly.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 11:13   Link #26373
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
On other note I finished my free stuff support with this event... it feels great since I don't want to hear anything about gacha right now.
Kintoki feels so out of place here. Not even because of gender, just the lack of pink. ChaCha is close, but at least she's wearing pink + pink background.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 11:32   Link #26374
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

@McW
You should rename that support to Kintoki's Harem.

Old 2017-11-05, 12:12   Link #26375
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
Herk being the initial face of the Berserker class has definitely given people the wrong impression about the class.
Old 2017-11-05, 12:52   Link #26376
GDB

There's a reason the only ones that see real use in JPN are ones with strong output + defense (Herc, post-SQ Vlad, Ibaraki, Cu Alter), super charge NP + ignore defense (Kintoki), or provide party buffs (Pent).

Jeanne Alter also plays a role in that though, since she basically covers the "hit everything hard" niche.
Old 2017-11-05, 15:36   Link #26377
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Because this is the specific of the class: they hit hard but receive a lot of damage. Use defence-oriented supports or tanks with them.
so jack the ripper and lancolot would not be a good combo i assume?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 20:25   Link #26378
larethian

@gold, Honnouji is coming right? Roll for poster girl and let George tank 6 turns for your zerker... if you are fighting casters
Only thing I hate about George was his ability to steal stars and not doing squat with them because of his low stats.

I saw the profile of that amazon zerker, looks like she's also a 4.5 star zerker aside from Herk, her damage output looks insane.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 20:38   Link #26379
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I saw the profile of that amazon zerker, looks like she's also a 4.5 star zerker aside from Herk, her damage output looks insane.
That's Pent. The damage is nice, but in all honesty isn't THAT much higher than the likes of Herc or Ibaraki. What keeps her in the same category is that she buffs the rest of the party at the same time, so while her own DPS isn't that much greater, she makes the overall team DPS quite a bit higher.
Old 2017-11-05, 20:51   Link #26380
McW
Canaan II When?

@GDB

Didn't notice that everyone had a bit of pink in their artwork except for Kin, well I have Ishtar in that case.

@NAJ

It's not Kin's fault that DW released him as the only male welfare.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon