Notices

Old 2012-06-25, 06:14   Link #26361
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
mange to decal the RG Mk II

Super mode

guess i need another 1 to put to the flying armour.....
Dammit, Duotiga. Looking at your RG Super Gundam just make me want to build my MG one. It’s just laying around waiting to be build, yet I never got the mood to build it. Still, I’m on a “rest period” from gunpla-building now after done quite a number in the last few weeks (as you can see in previous pages).

Oh, yeah, when will you build your MG Banshee KA? It’ll be real nice to see it done.
Old 2012-06-25, 06:44   Link #26362
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Dammit, Duotiga. Looking at your RG Super Gundam just make me want to build my MG one. It’s just laying around waiting to be build, yet I never got the mood to build it. Still, I’m on a “rest period” from gunpla-building now after done quite a number in the last few weeks (as you can see in previous pages).

Oh, yeah, when will you build your MG Banshee KA? It’ll be real nice to see it done.
Thanks . I do have the MG Super Gundam also (ver mk II + ver 1 super gundam) which have yet to do also

let me see my space before i decide what to do next

looking forward to RG Justice
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 10:44   Link #26363
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Does any of you guys buy stuff from gg infinite? I just wanna know how reliable it is to purchase items there and what are the delivery options they have. I'm gonna try and buy stuff from there since they have some items that I can't fond from others.
Old 2012-06-25, 10:56   Link #26364
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Does any of you guys buy stuff from gg infinite? I just wanna know how reliable it is to purchase items there and what are the delivery options they have. I'm gonna try and buy stuff from there since they have some items that I can't fond from others.
Heheh~ Cool to see that you brought that up. I love the guys at GG Infinite, and the owner and I often talk with each other...pretty much everyday and not always about GunPla related stuff.

Their stock is quite well packed. If you don't see a kit on their online store, just go to the customer service email section and then ask if they have the kit you want. If they do, then it'll be from their retail store front. Just ask them how much it is and they will tell you how to pay for it...probably through PayPal since I've done that in the past.

The owner is a really cool guy. The shipping might seem a little expensive sometimes, but the trade off is that they have some rarer kits and items, the items themselves are competitively priced, your orders are mailed out pretty fast and packaged extremely well, and they have great customer service.

If it means anything to you, I usually check out GG Infinite first before I buy anything GunPla related. They need to really stock up on paints and stuff like that, but overall, their company is great. I definitely suggest you check them out. Tell them "suiton" sends his regards. =P

They're basically a semi-new company (been only around for like a few years I think), but they're definitely turning out to be the best source for all things GunPla.

In short...YES!! BUY FROM GG INFINTE!
Old 2012-06-25, 11:14   Link #26365
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Heheh~ Cool to see that you brought that up. I love the guys at GG Infinite, and the owner and I often talk with each other...pretty much everyday and not always about GunPla related stuff.

Their stock is quite well packed. If you don't see a kit on their online store, just go to the customer service email section and then ask if they have the kit you want. If they do, then it'll be from their retail store front. Just ask them how much it is and they will tell you how to pay for it...probably through PayPal since I've done that in the past.

The owner is a really cool guy. The shipping might seem a little expensive sometimes, but the trade off is that they have some rarer kits and items, the items themselves are competitively priced, your orders are mailed out pretty fast and packaged extremely well, and they have great customer service.

If it means anything to you, I usually check out GG Infinite first before I buy anything GunPla related. They need to really stock up on paints and stuff like that, but overall, their company is great. I definitely suggest you check them out. Tell them "suiton" sends his regards. =P

They're basically a semi-new company (been only around for like a few years I think), but they're definitely turning out to be the best source for all things GunPla.

In short...YES!! BUY FROM GG INFINTE!
So your saying that they are that reliable? Alright, I'll try ordering from them but what kind of delivery options do they offer? It kinda worries me since I live in the Philippines.
Old 2012-06-25, 11:20   Link #26366
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
So your saying that they are that reliable? Alright, I'll try ordering from them but what kind of delivery options do they offer? It kinda worries me since I live in the Philippines.
USPS Express Mail
USPS Parcel Post
USPS Priority Mail

So basically USPS. Living in the Philippines...Hm. They're based in California so it shouldn't take too long and the shipping prices shouldn't be too bad.

But whatever the case, if you order from them, they will definitely treat you right and packaging will be done right. Trust me.

I've ordered a few times and I've also talked with the owner very often, and they definitely seem legit and definitely looking out for the GunPla community. They're becoming pretty big, and even Bandai Japan recognizes GG Infinite as a reliable and authentic business for GunPla and related hobby stuff (figures included).
Old 2012-06-25, 11:23   Link #26367
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
USPS Express Mail
USPS Parcel Post
USPS Priority Mail

So basically USPS. Living in the Philippines...Hm. They're based in California so it shouldn't take too long and the shipping prices shouldn't be too bad.

But whatever the case, if you order from them, they will definitely treat you right and packaging will be done right. Trust me.

I've ordered a few times and I've also talked with the owner very often, and they definitely seem legit and definitely looking out for the GunPla community. They're becoming pretty big, and even Bandai Japan recognizes GG Infinite as a reliable and authentic business for GunPla and related hobby stuff (figures included).
Thanks for sharing that info, it really helps. I'll just decide which items I would order for now.
Old 2012-06-25, 11:25   Link #26368
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that info, it really helps. I'll just decide which items I would order for now.
That's good news indeed. =) I showed the post you made asking about GG Infinite to the owner, and he's pleased. =D

Now please do them a favor and get some items from them. =D It's good to see another person contributing to such a great company. =)
Old 2012-06-25, 11:29   Link #26369
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Quote:
They seem to be US based importers so you are better off just using the regular sources like HLJ.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:49   Link #26370
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Have you tried ordering from ColdFire?
Old 2012-06-25, 13:11   Link #26371
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
I checked it out and they are in the Philippines so maybe that might be a better alternative for you.

But I personally live in the US so~ yea. I have to suggest GG Infinite. They're based in California and they're very close with Bandai in terms of business from what I can tell.

Again, I can vouch for their excellence in high quality services and they're definitely a company I suggest for GunPla...

Here's where I go in order if I have money and I want GunPla...

GG Infinite --> Amazon --> eBay --> Gundam Store & More --> Anime King --> Robots 4 Less --> Hobby Link Japan

I've ordered from HLJ once in my life and R4L never but I check anyway.
Usually I will find a great price on what I want at GG Infinite. If not, then I check Amazon and eBay since I sometimes can find a good deal.
Old 2012-06-25, 18:10   Link #26372
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
I checked it out and they are in the Philippines so maybe that might be a better alternative for you.

But I personally live in the US so~ yea. I have to suggest GG Infinite. They're based in California and they're very close with Bandai in terms of business from what I can tell.

Again, I can vouch for their excellence in high quality services and they're definitely a company I suggest for GunPla...

Here's where I go in order if I have money and I want GunPla...

GG Infinite --> Amazon --> eBay --> Gundam Store & More --> Anime King --> Robots 4 Less --> Hobby Link Japan

I've ordered from HLJ once in my life and R4L never but I check anyway.
Usually I will find a great price on what I want at GG Infinite. If not, then I check Amazon and eBay since I sometimes can find a good deal.
wouldnt suggest Gundam Store & More, check mechatalk.net for why, i was one of the few people who never got my order/got refunded for it either, im still in a e-mail war with them since 4 years back.

Honestly, i'd go with HLJ before anything else, i've bought things from them for more than 5 years and they have never messed up a order, excellent customer service and great shipping times. prices are great aswell.

if you live in the US there might be better options depending on the kit your looking for, but overall, HLJ is the best site you'll find
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 19:38   Link #26373
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
wouldnt suggest Gundam Store & More, check mechatalk.net for why, i was one of the few people who never got my order/got refunded for it either, im still in a e-mail war with them since 4 years back.

Honestly, i'd go with HLJ before anything else, i've bought things from them for more than 5 years and they have never messed up a order, excellent customer service and great shipping times. prices are great aswell.

if you live in the US there might be better options depending on the kit your looking for, but overall, HLJ is the best site you'll find
Ok~ So I guess I will just stick with GG Infinite, Amazon, and eBay. =P
Old 2012-06-25, 22:24   Link #26374
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
They seem to be US based importers so you are better off just using the regular sources like HLJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
I've went to those sites already and there are some items that they either no longer have or their pre-orders are already closed. Not to mention that they also have that AGP Wing Gundam and Laura at a cheaper price than most of the shops I go to.
Old 2012-06-26, 00:57   Link #26375
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
I've went to those sites already and there are some items that they either no longer have or their pre-orders are already closed.
ColdFire doesn't stock items unless it's listed under the "Stocks on hand" section.
He kinda works like a middleman, he only order the items from his supplier overseas when a customer initiates a transaction. The only downside: it'll take 3 weeks for the items to arrive. More if you ordered during the holidays.

You can even ask him if can get you an item that's not in his product list like Figure Arts, Robot Damaashiis, Revoltechs, etc.
Old 2012-06-26, 00:57   Link #26376
maknaedik

Quote:
I've went to those sites already and there are some items that they either no longer have or their pre-orders are already closed. Not to mention that they also have that AGP Wing Gundam and Laura at a cheaper price than most of the shops I go to.
You can also try here: M1gs and Zerofour. I only tried M1gs and since he's so close to my place, I chose him over the rest. Also, he's the fastest among all the online resellers. In one week, you package will already arrive. Even the newest releases. If you're lucky, you can get it in just 4 days. Drawbacks are, it's slightly more expensive. But really, it's not that much. Also, his items are limited.

Anyway, I pre-ordered my MG Ballute System from Zerofour.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 03:21   Link #26377
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So that's how they're doing that chest part for the Dark Hound. The entire white chest piece is hinged to reveal the slot the lance goes into.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 05:50   Link #26378
suiton629
Master Grade Master

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-FX (Release Date: Aug 2012, Price: 1680 yen)

MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-2 Normal (Release Date: Aug 2012, Price: 4200 yen)

... Looks to me that Bandai could do a Special Ops color variant as a limited edition/online thing.

HG 1/144 Dark Hound (Release Date: Jul 2012, Price: 1260 yen)
P-Bandai Hobby Online Shop Exclusive: HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-2 Normal [Special Force Unit Ver.]
(Pre-Order Begins: May 25th 2012, Release Date: Jul 2012, Price: 1575 yen)

...Hoping these 2 get MG releases.

Gundam AGE-1 Flat w/ Zefuld Launchers

...Hoping this guy comes in MG as well.

G-Exes Jackedge

...What do you think the odds are that we'll see this in MG?
Old 2012-06-26, 05:59   Link #26379
bio9205
Reborn

We can see those pics on GG ourselves, you know.

Anyway, cool to see Dark Hound's chest attachment. I'm glad we don't have to remove the piece. Also - seems the Bisidian grunt have some sort of beam axe weapon? Pity the kits don't include it, but would be nice to see on the show. That reminds me, really crossing my fingers for a HG G-Xiphios, though Bandai hasn't made any AGE MSVs into kits yet, so it seems unlikely.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 06:08   Link #26380
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So that's how they're doing that chest part for the Dark Hound. The entire white chest piece is hinged to reveal the slot the lance goes into.

Better, no more additional extra piece to misplace.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy