AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2015-02-03, 19:09   Link #2621
Golden_Witch

That's Kenny's face from when he was about to slash Rosa I believe.So yeah, I'm sure it's fake.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 09:22   Link #2622
Golden_Witch

True Spoilers:
Spoiler for 66 Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-05, 10:16   Link #2623
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Thank God She didn't betray the Scouting Legion, Historia makes a better actress than a titan.
Old 2015-02-05, 11:07   Link #2624
bastek66

Spoilers are out
Spoiler for 66:
Old 2015-02-05, 11:25   Link #2625
Golden_Witch

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-06, 10:42   Link #2626
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I just read Chapter 66

Spoiler for chapter 66:

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 11:18   Link #2627
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I just read Chapter 66

Spoiler for chapter 66:
Maybe sticking it directly into veins is the safest way to have a 100% sucess... maybe when you drink it it might kill you so its 50/50 that you will turn into titan

anyway shy such clifhanger... and so we have to wait another month to see eren transforming into his new version
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 14:08   Link #2628
Golden_Witch

Friendly note people:

Spoiler for Vial:
Old 2015-02-06, 23:03   Link #2629
Vvisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I just read Chapter 66

Spoiler for chapter 66:
I noticed that, when in contact with air, the serum tends to evaporate very quickly, just as the titans bodies does... Maybe that's the main reason why it uses to be injected, and so far, the titanic genes seems to be some kind of virus that reproduce very fast or something similar, making the interaction or dosis with host, not necessarily be a standard one.
Vvisions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 04:47   Link #2630
Random14

On the one hand, Historia's character was somewhat salvaged since she finally asked the obvious question of why no one else in the royal family has ever actually used their titan power to save the world, since Eren only got it a few years, so even if she took it back its not like it would improve things much, just back to status quo. Not to mention beating up her worthless father.

On the other hand, too bad Eren is still mostly useless and whining until the end. Sounds like a new Titan form for him, but will he actually accomplish something? Most of his titan fights haven't gone well for him. It would be nice if he got a win, but considering his track record, and this manga, I'm not optimistic.

Last edited by Random14; 2015-02-09 at 05:11.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 08:21   Link #2631
zibi88

All he needs to do now is to act as a shield (from rocks and heat) so eveyrone could escape to safety... later they will think what to do next with that Rod-titan

Erens problem was that earlier he was all rage... now he starts to value other peoples lifes... earlier he was like "they gave their lives for a case... now he thinks that becouse of him and his father all this happened"

Anyway lets see if he gains a new titan form... or his titan will just get ability of annie but on whole body

If he gets reiners armor then it would be interesting to see a rematch between those two...Eren almost won in his normal titan now with armor it would be fun to see since he knows some annie tricks
Old 2015-02-09, 16:03   Link #2632
Death Usagi
Banned

Read the new chapter. Looks like in the end the Rod family was in the wrong in a way, but we still don't know why.

I wonder if Eren will look the same as before but will have looks similar to the Armored Titan, or will gain access to Annie's ability of hardening his body.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 16:45   Link #2633
zibi88

I was wondering at the last page where eren is transforming... I mean we see his skeleton but there seems to be like some kind of circle plates at his sides (next to his ribs) maybe those are metal/crystal plates

Personaly I would like his titan to remain the same titan but with metal plating on body... to keep the deformed Jaw and messy hair (Still what type is eren's titan... I mean he is the only one to have pointy ears and deformed jaw.... other spiky ears is the ape titan, maybe Grisha could make his own serum and he got sample of the 1st king or some kind of prototype of ape titan)
Old 2015-02-09, 19:18   Link #2634
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I was wondering at the last page where eren is transforming... I mean we see his skeleton but there seems to be like some kind of circle plates at his sides (next to his ribs) maybe those are metal/crystal plates

Personaly I would like his titan to remain the same titan but with metal plating on body... to keep the deformed Jaw and messy hair (Still what type is eren's titan... I mean he is the only one to have pointy ears and deformed jaw.... other spiky ears is the ape titan, maybe Grisha could make his own serum and he got sample of the 1st king or some kind of prototype of ape titan)
Would be disappointing if the design of his Titan goes through a massive overhaul yeah... =w=;;
Old 2015-02-10, 04:08   Link #2635
Esclair

Instant Titan in a bottle
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 15:03   Link #2636
Death Usagi
Banned

Something I just noticed. Frieda had mentioned "they were sinners" to Historia in the past.

I wonder what that means? Maybe someone from the Reiss clan had made a mistake or did something that was forbidden which caused Titans to be born or something?

Last edited by Death Usagi; 2015-02-10 at 15:35.
Old 2015-02-11, 10:54   Link #2637
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

It could mean a lot of things, and it really hints that Rod is most likely once again wrong in thinking that the reason they are inside the walls is because of an "ideal" envisioned by a "god".

It may actually be that the various kings never tried to free the people because they think they deserve to live in prison and in fear of the titans. Or maybe because they think it's better if they don't remember what they have done in the past.

Anyway this just confirms my suspicions about why the scout legion was even created. We have now the absolute confirmation that the royal family wanted the people to never know the world outside, never defeat the titan threat and never get outside the walls.

The scouting legion was really just created to lure together and purge from society those unwilling to give up.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 00:45   Link #2638
Vvisions

Regarding Eren's titan, people were discussing about how OP it would become...

Eren's titan is considered to be the strongest (in terms of muscle power), while Annie's have the mobility and temporary armor, while Reiner's have the full-time armor with removeable joints.

People say, that in any case, Eren would become too OP, to answer that and make Eren less OP: Maybe Eren's new power would be for a limited time or for a limited amount of shifts...

Either because he already possess a titan, either because he drinked the serum instead of injectin it.

Regarding, Eren vs Annie, Eren vs Reiner, Annie vs Reiner... Eren would win against Reiner, as Annie would do, all because of the techniques she teached him. She's even better than Eren, you may count grappling and stuff, he learned all that from her (all non-standard combat techniques were teached to her from herd dad and passed down to Eren).

Everyone that understands the principle of how levers works, would understand why judo/jujitsu/jiu-jitsu/chin-na/wrestling are so effective when grappling. It doesn't matter how strong you are, you will never posses in one single arm, the same power someone will have using both arms plus making a lever.

Titans are like big humans, and most principles work for them aswel.

Reiner have good defence and some power, that most shifters tends to have too, he is not the only one to possess it (both Annie and Reiner destroyed Eren's titan face with a punch). Despiting Eren being unable to put him down with punches due to his harden skin, he can use brain and techniques that would overcome that situation. That's whats Annies teachings were all about.

So my guess would be of Eren having time-limited enhanced abilities, Suervey Corps carrying the serum case with them and we probably will see new shifters.

Someone important will die (in an interview Hajime explains that a new character will be introduced, because an old character failed to accomplish it's role)

Edit: Just noticed how long Griesha's arms look here, as big as Monkey Titan's arms, reaching by his knees.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vvisions; 2015-02-12 at 01:05.
Vvisions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 01:54   Link #2639
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
Thank God She didn't betray the Scouting Legion, Historia makes a better actress than a titan.
She is not an actress. Her reaction is authentic. She is upset because Geographica was eaten. When Eren cries out that he shouldn't stay alive, she reminds about herself. Her childhood was not pleasant. Other people were not hesitate to tell her that she shouldn't been born. Only Geographica was nice to her. It's why she tells Eren she is willing to turn against the world, but Eren is her friend.

Her father's memory shows he and his brother used to be ideological young princes. They tried to persuade their father to use his power to drive out all titans. Now, he is corrupted and serves only his own self interest. Now, he turns to a largest titan so far. He has to eat some titan shifter to get back. Else, he will ruin entire town. Eren eats another pill, and he may not need to eat another titan shifter.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 07:21   Link #2640
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Boy, I'm sure looking forward to Eren's overdramatic whining and screaming when Anime gets to this part... I didn't dislike this character but I'm really starting to hate his guts.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote