AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-07, 03:05   Link #2641
Alchemist007
*Author

Suit yourself, but what those 'idiots' will say is different perspective on some of those scenes. Sometimes even logical perspectives.
Old 2009-07-07, 03:11   Link #2642
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by twkiwilee View Post
LOL. The truth: I was a zutara fan and i still believe zutara is better (but of course i already knew katara is going to be with aang from the very start and of course in the middle of the series the author also confirmed the couple). but of course since my shipping lost, i realized it is because of the culture difference and personal preference due to my opposite attracts theory (mainly this reason, because it seems more romantic).
I figured it was because of an "opposite attracts" Theory as well, but I thought that was very cliche and would have a detrimental effect on the plot which is also one the reasons I didn't like Zutara. You're the more reasonable ones. The worst one were those that would overanalyse every little thing and interpret it their own way.
Old 2009-07-07, 07:16   Link #2643
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yup, instead of one thread about Naruto's love, there is two
-And yet, shockingly, neither Shikamaru or Sasuke get such treatment. You'd think that with all their fangirls (in manga) readers would have gotten the idea that maybe they want their own shipping thread (Sasuke not so much; unless it is a revenge-shipping thread) .
Old 2009-07-07, 23:41   Link #2644
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Suit yourself, but what those 'idiots' will say is different perspective on some of those scenes. Sometimes even logical perspectives.
Limited by the fact there can only be one logical pairing.

I don't care which turd people consider the better of the two, I just lol at the senseless LOGIK thrown around.
Old 2009-07-07, 23:43   Link #2645
Alchemist007
*Author

The logic doesn't matter if the author doesn't give a crap about it.
Old 2009-07-07, 23:49   Link #2646
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Ya.

except he does.
Old 2009-07-08, 00:00   Link #2647
Alchemist007
*Author

He's jerking around with both pairings, I know he cares about that.
Old 2009-07-08, 00:26   Link #2648
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
He's jerking around with both pairings, I know he cares about that.
The important thing is if the editor thinks the same...
Old 2009-07-08, 00:29   Link #2649
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

No, because unlike Naruto and Hinata's relationship, his with Sakura ties in with the overall 'underdog' theme and that shit.

He's not going to trash the manga's philosophy for some romanticized contrived plot drivel.

There go the Japanese; patronizing everybody's ass with this shit.
Old 2009-07-08, 00:39   Link #2650
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
The important thing is if the editor thinks the same...
Or if they can even follow it
Old 2009-07-08, 00:43   Link #2651
Fran~
floating away...

In Manga: Editor > Mangaka... so... but they will milk all the possibilities first, after that we would see Naruto with a baby but with an unknown mother for our despair
Old 2009-07-08, 14:43   Link #2652
twkiwilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I figured it was because of an "opposite attracts" Theory as well, but I thought that was very cliche and would have a detrimental effect on the plot which is also one the reasons I didn't like Zutara. You're the more reasonable ones. The worst one were those that would overanalyse every little thing and interpret it their own way.
There were no actual hints for zutara other than that one episode (the cave of two lovers, yes i kno, how did i remember the name of that ep? b/c that was the only ep with any hint of zutara lol)

But then my ship for sasusaku is different than the boneless zutara because:
1. The Sakura actually shows affection for Sasuke (although now, the readers aren't so sure)
2. (Probably the most important) Sakura is the only one who fills the loneliness of Sasuke's heart.

Which made me feel that after Sasuke's done with his "revenge," he will then open up to any bonds that would have gotten in his way of revenge (and in this case "love") He wouldn't accept Sakura's feelings because (as he says it clear that) revenge is his priority.

Now for the sasuke x karin: I totally won't believe that will work because karin doesn't love sasuke AT ALL, she ONLY loves his chakra/power/looks (so superficial). And thank goodness sasuke is indifferent and makes it clear that he is only using her. Good job sasuke!

Quote:
In Manga: Editor > Mangaka... so... but they will milk all the possibilities first, after that we would see Naruto with a baby but with an unknown mother for our despair
hahah, that's very possible. This situation reminded me of this one anime i remember i used to watch when i was little: Digimon (shounen). [Yep Digimon rules, who cares about Pokemon. Pokemon's retarded, except for pikachu!] In the end, no one ended up together (except one*, but certainly the main guy did not end up with the girl he likes/ nor this other main guy and this one girl got together even though in the series, they had shown some likings for each other). They all have kids but neither the mothers or the fathers are known and i was like "oh, despite the love triangle, none of them ended up with each other in the end...."

So this is another reason why i feel naruto and hinata will be together.

*Now i also wanted to emphasize that "one" couple, which may be similar to the situation between sakura and sasuke. In that couple, the girl (loud and in which the guy finds her annoying) was a major fan of the guy (genius in every way/ calm/ quiet/ handsome). The guy also had a dark side and was also considered as an antagonist at one point. But they ended up together with many kids (LOL). Sound similar anyone?

Last edited by twkiwilee; 2009-07-08 at 15:11.
Old 2009-07-09, 10:40   Link #2653
Rozsette
~Rose Liberation~

I hope he never gets with Sakura.
Hinata seems the only girl really interested in him, and for a happy ending that would be the perfect couple =x.
Old 2009-07-09, 11:10   Link #2654
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozsette View Post
I hope he never gets with Sakura.
Hinata seems the only girl really interested in him, and for a happy ending that would be the perfect couple =x.
-But just out of curiosity, what would happen if the story did not end on a happy tone? The way Kishimoto has set the stage up, it would seem that Naruto's underlying fate is to sacrifice his own body in order to bring peace to the world. And if Kishimoto's brother's manga, 666Satan ended in such a way (given that they draw upon same influences), its entirely possible for Naruto to be dead by the end of the manga. Meaning, he won't be with Sakura, Hinata or anyone else.
Old 2009-07-09, 11:29   Link #2655
JustRob

I could live with that really. Not everything in life is "they all lived happily ever after", and especially not in the ninja world Naruto lives in. But make his death a good one, and don't just kill him off.

A sad ending would probably enrage a lot of fans though. Everyone expects Naruto to become Hokage and make everyone acknowledge his existence.
Old 2009-07-09, 11:36   Link #2656
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

^Oh, I never said that his death would not be a good one. He is probably going to go out like all the great shonen heroes before him: confronting the Final Boss with all the power his already damaged body can muster and with one final roar collides with said Final Boss.
Old 2009-07-09, 11:40   Link #2657
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well if Naruto is gonna die, I just want him to die in a blaze of fiery win.
Old 2009-07-09, 16:07   Link #2658
NarutoIzDaMan

Naruto is an underdog story and is the main character of the story. Logically speaking, he should end up getting everything he wanted from the beginning of the story, which is slowly happening - respect (check), acknowledgment (check), respect from his rival/brother (in a weird way - check), allies & friends (big check)

All that's left is becoming hokage, "saving" Sasuke, bringing peace to the ninja world, and of course getting the girl that he has always liked (Sakura) - who has shown on a number of occasions in part 2 her growing and mutual affections for Naruto. IMO it will probably go either two ways - Naruto and Sakura live happily ever after together or Naruto and Sakura don't end up with anyone. I think the first possibility is more than likely but we'll see.
Old 2009-07-11, 18:43   Link #2659
Prinny
i can fudging do it.

Send a message via MSN to Prinny
I'm an avid NaruSaku fan so, I'd say yes.

The reasons behind this is because they have had the most romantic development throughout the series. I also just like the way they mix together, I guess. :P
Old 2009-07-15, 07:53   Link #2660
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

been awhile catching up to the anime saw the bathing suit ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqehLkoY7gY

Ok my question who is the under the umbrella Sakura wrote on the sand, since I can't read Japanese characters.