Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-08, 12:02   Link #2661
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
To which one, punching bag or lover, or both? You know, I like happy endings so I wouldn't mind a threesome for the ending. It would be a first for a light Novel series, I haven't find one that has a threesome ending.
To it becoming hard to distinguish. Well I don't know, I hope tarmade will get the translation that far soon. Threesome ending'ok, but it doesn't look like they were in favour of it.
Old 2013-06-08, 12:33   Link #2662
kazzuya13

Quote:
To which one, punching bag or lover, or both? You know, I like happy endings so I wouldn't mind a threesome for the ending. It would be a first for a light Novel series, I haven't find one that has a threesome ending.
They are both greedy women and don't want to share.

Somehow I get the feeling that the Hanou-ji event will be when yoshira return to his world.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 12:35   Link #2663
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
They are both greedy women and don't want to share.

Somehow I get the feeling that the Hanou-ji event will be when yoshira return to his world.
Hopefully its a good ending, all we can do is hope. Both females are lovable, stubborn, and know what they want and will get it by all means. ......Sounds like my girlfriend.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 13:44   Link #2664
Thuruk
年上

I wonder about Honnôji. Maybe they'll leave it out, probably it will end good, but it all looks like the perfect build up for a tragic ending.

As a Game of Thrones fan, I kinda hope it will be. And then let Yoshiharu suffer and try to complete Nobuna's dream. Don't just return him to the present.

But yea, to let Yoshiharu wake up and have dreamt it all, to return to his dull normal live, that has a cruel ring to it as well... I can't quite decide. :-P
Old 2013-06-08, 18:57   Link #2665
rantaid

if nobuna destroyed the portal that allowed yoshiharu to return to his own future due to her selfishness that we call as love... then i am surprised if she would not follow him to the future like the ending of koihime vn if somehow yoshiharu were.forced to return to the ffuture.

and according to past summary, the portal was created using three regalia, kusanagi , yata kagami and magatama. magatama was lost (sunk ) during the genpei war (the naval battle at dan no ura) . it is correct , however did not the heike knowing that they are about to lose then drown the emperor antoku, kusanagi and magatama?

though honestly i don't really care that much about honnouji event. i rather care will yoshiharu betray nobuna later and who will start the disastrous korea campaign?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 19:07   Link #2666
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
if nobuna destroyed the portal that allowed yoshiharu to return to his own future due to her selfishness that we call as love... then i am surprised if she would not follow him to the future like the ending of koihime vn if somehow yoshiharu were.forced to return to the ffuture.

and according to past summary, the portal was created using three regalia, kusanagi , yata kagami and magatama. magatama was lost (sunk ) during the genpei war (the naval battle at dan no ura) . it is correct , however did not the heike knowing that they are about to lose then drown the emperor antoku, kusanagi and magatama?

though honestly i don't really care that much about honnouji event. i rather care will yoshiharu betray nobuna later and who will start the disastrous korea campaign?
If we can't have a tragic ending, we need at least some conflicts in between. Yoshiharu betraying Nobuna would fit. But we'd need some motivation for that.

But I don't really like happy endings anymore. So cliché. Reality doesn't work like that. Let them have some fun on the way and then drop the axe.
Old 2013-06-08, 19:36   Link #2667
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
If we can't have a tragic ending, we need at least some conflicts in between. Yoshiharu betraying Nobuna would fit. But we'd need some motivation for that.

But I don't really like happy endings anymore. So cliché. Reality doesn't work like that. Let them have some fun on the way and then drop the axe.
I see where you are coming from with the Tragic endings, I know some anime that are great and they have tragic endings. I still prefer a happy ending, not a Cliche happy ending. I want the happy ending to have a least be after a major conflict or event. Remember Kanon, something similar to that.
Old 2013-06-08, 20:12   Link #2668
rantaid

well code geass r2 has good beginning, pathethic story telling and impressive ending.

but for nobuna perhaps.... because sagara corps is dismissed due to jealousy from mistaken nobuna. yoshiharu then revolted.

that is the idea from vol.5

but i still want yoshiharu to be equal force with nobuna before he revolt.
Old 2013-06-08, 20:50   Link #2669
Thuruk
年上

What if they twist it around a bit and Nobuna kills Juubee? That might give Yoshi the motivation to revolt later in the series.
Old 2013-06-08, 21:23   Link #2670
rantaid

that would be tad predictable. but not that bad. schooldays ending is always cute
Old 2013-06-08, 21:26   Link #2671
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
that would be tad predictable. but not that bad. schooldays ending is always cute
You are the first person I met that said that ending was cute, I considered in ironic and funny but never cute. When I said happy ending, I did not meant that Nobuna or Akechi to behead each other. Well Akechi could revolt with Sagara both stopping Nobuna and Akechi from killing each other.
Old 2013-06-08, 21:54   Link #2672
tarmade

Quote:
Has Nobuna actually attacked China, or is this just the chuugoku region in Japan?
No... Not china... juz the mori clan at Chuugoku region...

Nobuna and Juubei won't be killing each other... At least not up to vol9... They have a strong sense of friendship/rivalry... So control your imaginations...
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 22:07   Link #2673
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post

Nobuna and Juubei won't be killing each other... At least not up to vol9... They have a strong sense of friendship/rivalry... So control your imaginations...
Alright true, we need not to get ahead of ourselves. Plus despite the events of volume 10, I think there will be a lot of volumes afterwards.
Old 2013-06-08, 22:27   Link #2674
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Alright true, we need not to get ahead of ourselves. Plus despite the events of volume 10, I think there will be a lot of volumes afterwards.
Does anyone know the next release dates? Could not find anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post

I have a bloody imagination. That was really straightforward.
Old 2013-06-08, 23:24   Link #2675
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Does anyone know the next release dates? Could not find anything.

I have a bloody imagination. That was really straightforward.
I couldn't either, I even went through the Japanese Websites, even if it is in Japanese the number are still the same. Strangely enough even the main website I found of Oda Nobuna no Yabou didn't even posted volume 10's release.
Old 2013-06-09, 00:35   Link #2676
rantaid

@ ReaperxKingx

you don't like an ending where the girl embrace her lover as if speaking "now there will be no one bothering us.... we will be together, always.... zutto...."? and with them enjoying their inseparable moment basking under the sunset. even i was kind of embarassed watching it. i am not good in handling sweet romantic scene.

but really the scene from v10 was kind of heartwrenching and bittersweet. nobuna who selfishly destroyed the portal and claimed sagara as hers was kind of sweet. in sense , she finally declared of her intention of not wanting to let him go. and... the agony of juubei who was forced to see it was like an icing on the cake. it was better than her denial after vol.6 and start of 7 where she in denial forced sagara yoshiharu to look at her.

this nobuna was much better than the characterization of cao cao (sousou) from shin koihime musou vn from gi ending.
Old 2013-06-09, 05:48   Link #2677
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
@ ReaperxKingx

you don't like an ending where the girl embrace her lover as if speaking "now there will be no one bothering us.... we will be together, always.... zutto...."? and with them enjoying their inseparable moment basking under the sunset. even i was kind of embarassed watching it. i am not good in handling sweet romantic scene.
...........i think you left out the most important bit, like...say the beheading and the cutting open of the other girl to check for a fetus
Old 2013-06-09, 06:20   Link #2678
rantaid

sst... it is impolite for a man to intervene with girl's affair. we are allowed and obliged in the name of courtesy to look the other way of their personal matter. am i right?

it is not like we go to a girl and ask "pardon me my lady, however i am intrigued to ask about your menstruation period if i am allowed to ..." i think with all my experience with girl, i guarantee that we will be slapped if we dare to do so.

and kotonoha is a cute, sexy and beautiful . i am ashamed to say this, but i am still greatly aroused when i saw her getting raped by sawanaga taisuke in the VN. so... i think in the name of girl like that.... it is better to look the other way and pretend everything is right.

oh.. by the way , about nobuna still?

Last edited by rantaid; 2013-06-09 at 06:36. Reason: fix better sounding
Old 2013-06-09, 07:17   Link #2679
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
...........i think you left out the most important bit, like...say the beheading and the cutting open of the other girl to check for a fetus
Should that remind me of Mirai Nikki? I think I'll try it.

Quote:
but really the scene from v10 was kind of heartwrenching and bittersweet. nobuna who selfishly destroyed the portal and claimed sagara as hers was kind of sweet. in sense , she finally declared of her intention of not wanting to let him go. and... the agony of juubei who was forced to see it was like an icing on the cake. it was better than her denial after vol.6 and start of 7 where she in denial forced sagara yoshiharu to look at her.
That sounds great. Did he actually want to go though?

Quote:
I couldn't either, I even went through the Japanese Websites, even if it is in Japanese the number are still the same. Strangely enough even the main website I found of Oda Nobuna no Yabou didn't even posted volume 10's release.
Yea I also googled in Japanese but nothing. I don't really know how the japanese internet works. Maybe they offer their information differently.
Old 2013-06-09, 07:58   Link #2680
rantaid

if i am not wrong , kuroda yoshitaka tell him that there is a way for him to return to his era. he then does so collecting the item (regalia)

i am not really good at their annoying kanji.

@thuruk
it is not as impressive as it sounds. schooldays is just a normal romance story, but you should try it once. because it is good. as good as true tears or koi kaze i think.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem