AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-10-18, 22:18   Link #2681
Raviel

^Mado's case in a nutshell, he was sadistic when it came to dealing with ghouls but you can't ignore that he did his best to be a good father, mentor, and friend to the people he was close too.

Overall I think we can conclude that this whole discussion ties into the series' theme of humans and ghouls only seeing things from their own perspective.

On another note it's probably safe to say if you're an investigator in CCG you start out as someone like Amon, Takizawa, Juuzou, or Hairu. Then you eventually become someone level-headed like Shinohara/Fura or a vengeful sadist like Kijima/Mado.

...........of course everything I just said is complete BS because we all know the average person is more likely to become someone like Hirako
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-19, 05:05   Link #2682
Nicaea

Mixed feelings about Hairu's death. I've grown attached to the resident sadist, but on the other hand I'm really awed by Matsumae's fighting style. Makes one think of how strong Morimo is. Mairo was a badass as well, going kamikaze like that.

How are we the Q's going to deal with Noro, I wonder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Except ghouls are not viewed as people by many in TG.
And for good reasons at that. Didn't Fura tell Shirazu? Anyone sane at this point is a nutjob. They need to cope with the killing, so they justify it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
On another note it's probably safe to say if you're an investigator in CCG you start out as someone like Amon, Takizawa, Juuzou, or Hairu. Then you eventually become someone level-headed like Shinohara/Fura or a vengeful sadist like Kijima/Mado.

...........of course everything I just said is complete BS because we all know the average person is more likely to become someone like Hirako
Amon, Juuzou and Hairu are extremes. It's more likely that most people end up being Takizawa. Hirako is far from average, he's just not as flashy as Kijima, Hairu and Arima. Or Koori for that matter.

Quote:
Haise would be proud if he could see the Qs now (well okay maybe not when you take into account who they're fighting).

On another note, I would like to know what kind of ghoul they had to kill to produce those Narukami quinque, they're friggin lightning guns

I'm also calling it now.............Arima will get that quinque of Hairu's and dual wield a pair of lightning gunblades. The ghouls are doomed

I also wouldn't mind Kaneki getting it to be honest.

P.S. I just had an idea for massive irony in the story......Kaneki gets a quinque made from his own half-kakuja kagune. For extra kicks you could also have Arima give it to him personally.
It's great to see them work together. Even Saiko got active, her kagune sure is impressive. I'm inclined towards Saiko actually having Kaneki's Kakuhou.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-19, 05:27   Link #2683
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Saiko's kagune is both horrifying and amazing. Nothing like what I expected. It looks more like a kakuja than a regular kagune.
It's not what I expected. It looks way too big to be useful, and it takes a lot of out her.

Quote:
Hairu is dead for good this time. Not sure what the point of killing off characters that have barely been introduced is.
So that the CCG can "lose" without killing off major story characters.
Old 2015-10-19, 18:50   Link #2684
Skaddix

Quote:
^Mado's case in a nutshell, he was sadistic when it came to dealing with ghouls but you can't ignore that he did his best to be a good father, mentor, and friend to the people he was close too.

Overall I think we can conclude that this whole discussion ties into the series' theme of humans and ghouls only seeing things from their own perspective.

Funny enough Juuzou seems to have become more level headed not less.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-19, 21:51   Link #2685
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Funny enough Juuzou seems to have become more level headed not less.
We can thank Shinohara for that, that he never gave up on Juuzou is probably one of the best things in the whole series.
Old 2015-10-20, 06:28   Link #2686
BlazingKyogre

Random Question:
Is there speculations who killed the parent's of the Yasuhisa's and the one who protected Kanou from Madam A?
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-20, 06:35   Link #2687
LG-MAX 2.o

CCG dark side and Arima

these are the theories
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-20, 08:44   Link #2688
Skaddix

lol Arima going to pull an Aizen and take off the glasses?
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 14:50   Link #2689
BlazingKyogre

You know guys, something just made me depressed...a bit.
I re-read Initial D, Eyeshield 21, Bakuman, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Hellsing and others that already ended as well with sometimes their anime (Eurobeat for the win and I just realized today that the band m.o.v.e. already since 2013 disbanded) and everytime when I realize that they already ended brings me into tears.

I now fear when the time will come that Tokyo Ghoul will reach its finale in the far future and I get withdrawal issues because I miss the TG universe but enough for this depressing thought.

Do you guys think that the TG story will involve the whole world soon? I mean there are ghouls everywhere in the world like in China (Tatara), Russia (Donato), Germany (Rosewald family). If the story will really change to world scale I kinda wish to see the "Arimas" in other parts of the world gathered together. I'm pretty sure there are some prodigies that are like Arima in skill level outside there.
Old 2015-10-23, 19:04   Link #2690
LG-MAX 2.o

I hope Tokyo Ghoul has a maximum more 100 chapters, I do not want it to last long, it spoils a series in most cases, and it is sad to see that.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2015-10-23 at 19:38.
Old 2015-10-23, 22:24   Link #2691
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I hope Tokyo Ghoul has a maximum more 100 chapters, I do not want it to last long, it spoils a series in most cases, and it is sad to see that.
For Kaneki's story I wouldn't mind something that was as long as the first manga, however, I think more spin-offs in the same universe wouldn't be a bad thing.
Old 2015-10-24, 01:52   Link #2692
BlazingKyogre

Spoiler for Chapter 50:
Old 2015-10-24, 04:48   Link #2693
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for Haise vs Tsukyama:
Old 2015-10-24, 05:30   Link #2694
Raviel

Quote:
Spoiler for Haise vs Tsukyama:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2015-10-24, 05:49   Link #2695
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for Matsumae:
Old 2015-10-24, 06:34   Link #2696
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Spoiler for Matsumae:
Spoiler for My Reaction:
Old 2015-10-24, 06:56   Link #2697
Takeshi senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre View Post
Spoiler for My Reaction:
Spoiler for response:
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-24, 07:10   Link #2698
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi senpai View Post
Spoiler for response:
No, I meant like "Surprise! I have Banjo-like regenerative powers!" but then again she is mortally wounded/chopped by Furuta, who is speculated to be Souta, with Kijima's quinque. (The regeneration of ghouls are hindered/slowed when wounded by a quinque/kagune but in Banjo's case he was wounded by Kaneki with a hand)
Old 2015-10-24, 07:13   Link #2699
Takeshi senpai

She isn't important enough.
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-24, 09:44   Link #2700
LG-MAX 2.o

chinese scans out

Spoiler for chapter 50:

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy