AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 19:43   Link #2681
ZeKeR
Superbad

soo...

Shirayuki meets Moe.... Aria meets that yakuza girl....

Kinji... my condolences to thee.
Old 2012-07-26, 22:37   Link #2682
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
soo...

Shirayuki meets Moe.... Aria meets that yakuza girl....

Kinji... my condolences to thee.
Indeed.
All so on BT do we have a new translator?
Old 2012-07-27, 00:53   Link #2683
dexli

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Indeed.
All so on BT do we have a new translator?
Yes, and I think (his/her) name is Ingrid, and (he/she) just updated vol.10 ch1. If I remember it right
dexli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 02:35   Link #2684
Akami Senrakuzou
Tsundere's Rooter

A little offtrack here :3

Hi guys, I'm new here :3 I've read all 135 pages of this thread so I won't ask something like "where's the summary" :3 Rather than that, I'm interested in the romance part of HnA *or to be precisely, of 90% of all series I've read so far - v -*

Basically, I root for the main couples from all those series, thus KinjixAria is my favourite. Yeah, I know that there're many of you guys love KinjixShirayuki or KinjixReki or KinjixKana, but since he's the protagonist and Aria's the main heroine, it's most likely they'd end up together, right ? This series has its plot going down the road of mainstream, afterall - v -
But still, I'm a little curious 'bout Kinji's feelings of the girls ? Can anyone tell me ? Cuz he's such a dense and &(&@^! guy that I can't even make out his feelings toward the girls through the POV in LN ' ^ '
Akami Senrakuzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 09:35   Link #2685
bloodyriders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akami Senrakuzou View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here :3 I've read all 135 pages of this thread so I won't ask something like "where's the summary" :3 Rather than that, I'm interested in the romance part of HnA *or to be precisely, of 90% of all series I've read so far - v -*

Basically, I root for the main couples from all those series, thus KinjixAria is my favourite. Yeah, I know that there're many of you guys love KinjixShirayuki or KinjixReki or KinjixKana, but since he's the protagonist and Aria's the main heroine, it's most likely they'd end up together, right ? This series has its plot going down the road of mainstream, afterall - v -
But still, I'm a little curious 'bout Kinji's feelings of the girls ? Can anyone tell me ? Cuz he's such a dense and &(&@^! guy that I can't even make out his feelings toward the girls through the POV in LN ' ^ '
lol kinjixkana

kinji is a true haremizer when he in hysteria mode

looks no hope for the continue this LN
bloodyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 10:31   Link #2686
Akami Senrakuzou
Tsundere's Rooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyriders View Post
lol kinjixkana

kinji is a true haremizer when he in hysteria mode

looks no hope for the continue this LN
Ah, because I saw some people talking about Kinji and Kana's ending so ... - v -

For those who're gonna type one hell of stuffs about RekixKinji
Well, it's kinda hard for me to bring myself to like Reki, even just a bit I certainly don't wanna be a keyboard warrior here, since all those discussions from before (page 65 ~ 75, it seems) have shown that we'd waste time arguing in matters that we simply cannot agree with the other. If those who are Reki's fans have any intention of asking "why" or bashing me back, let's just say I don't like her actions and personality. In short, I hate people like her

About Kinji, I know that he had troubles dealing with his female classmates because of HSS -> He don't want to be "involved" with female, so he said he didn't know a thing about men and women relationships, which led to his ignorance of Aria's embarassment (the silver ring and the morning after Bandire), and Shirayuki's reaction when he asked her to be a Tohyama. Still, I really can't believe there's such a DENSE and IGNORANT guy who's COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to those actions and words of his. Urgh, let's say that if it hasn't been for good ploting, *somehow* great characters, Jeanne and AriaxKinji's development, I'd drop this immediately. Whatever might happen in the future, it'd still be ending with the main couple/harem (I DISLIKE harem endings) like mainstream series usually do

Anyway, my opinion on 12th volume is just another gap for the protagonist to think and reminiscent and blah blah blah thus he wants to go back to Butei. He really hates to be a Butei, to be frank, but the people there are important to him. Just like tons of other mainstream series.

In case anyone here's under the impression that I dislike "mainstream", I'd say that I don't - v - It's just having seen so much of that stereotype/predictable plot, I'm bored, I really don't pay much attention to the plot anymore, thus my interest lies only in romance

One more thing: Why the 3rd, 4th Ammo and GFTN of Vol 8 are missing on BT ?

Last edited by Akami Senrakuzou; 2012-07-27 at 10:51.
Akami Senrakuzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 15:06   Link #2687
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Anyway, my opinion on 12th volume is just another gap for the protagonist to think and reminiscent and blah blah blah thus he wants to go back to Butei. He really hates to be a Butei, to be frank, but the people there are important to him. Just like tons of other mainstream series. ?

He doesn't really have time to just think lol, more girl troubles already. You might as well call it the same as Butei just without the weapons. It is kind of a "gap" for more problems.

Quote:
One more thing: Why the 3rd, 4th Ammo and GFTN of Vol 8 are missing on BT ?
Probably because the 2nd ammo for Vol 8 isn't finished....
Old 2012-07-28, 00:50   Link #2688
Akami Senrakuzou
Tsundere's Rooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
He doesn't really have time to just think lol, more girl troubles already. You might as well call it the same as Butei just without the weapons. It is kind of a "gap" for more problems.

Probably because the 2nd ammo for Vol 8 isn't finished....

Well yeah, he sure had enough girl troubles - v - Maybe the word "think" there is not quite good :-? Whatever kind of "gap" it might be, it's just another time for him to "realize" that he wants to go back to Butei, not to become one of them, but to be with those important people.
Or maybe he'd just be too dense to realize that -_- You guys said "that's what makes him human", well I don't think so. He lacks too many things of an "average", "normal" 17 years old guy - who he wants to become :v

? I read the 3rd Ammo of Vol 8 and it says "Incomplete, 43%" However, it seems like you guys here know what happened in the 3rd, 4th and GFTN! of Vol 8. Plus, there are some BT translator here for the series right ? So I was wondering why there are summaries for them here/you guys know what happened, when none of them are on BT ?
Old 2012-07-28, 04:39   Link #2689
sky black swordman

@ Akami Senrakuzou
First let me say this Kinji is a bit dense but IMO he is greatly in Denial.

And second yes there is a lot of KinjixAria, but does not mean its all over for the other girls. At the very least Shirayuki maybe in the running this is from vol 2 4th Ammo
Spoiler for Vol 2:

How do you intrepid this scene. To me it may say that kinji may have some feelings for her.
Old 2012-07-28, 06:27   Link #2690
Akami Senrakuzou
Tsundere's Rooter

Quote:
@ Akami Senrakuzou
First let me say this Kinji is a bit dense but IMO he is greatly in Denial.

And second yes there is a lot of KinjixAria, but does not mean its all over for the other girls. At the very least Shirayuki maybe in the running this is from vol 2 4th Ammo
Spoiler for Vol 2:

How do you intrepid this scene. To me it may say that kinji may have some feelings for her.
? Not just DENIAL, he embarrassed/hurted all the girls' feelings without knowing it and even convinced himself that he did the right thing, the fault lies with the girls ??? I mean hello, if he had the things called "common senses", he wouldn't have such behaviour -_-

I didn't say that it was all over for all other girls ? I just said that IN THE END, it'd just come down to harem ending/cliffhanger ending or KinjixAria -_- In fact, I kinda like the other girls, except Reki (not including Aria, of course) 1st Riko Mine, 2nd Jeanne, 3rd Shirayuki
And, to be frank, it seems like he felt "something" for only the main harem, right ? Oh and Moe too, but I'm quite sure it won't last =)) It's quite enjoyable to see what the girls do for their love though ~
Old 2012-07-28, 07:00   Link #2691
sky black swordman

^ True .

And Moe? You mean the new girl.
Well him liking her is somewhat true . But then thats to be expected after all what he wanted and desired was a normal life and Moe as a normal girl and fit it to his dream of such life.

Oh And are you sure the real reason you like Aria is not the fact that she is voiced by Rie Kugimiya , how voices all the character on your SIG.
Old 2012-07-28, 07:36   Link #2692
nhormight

Hmm How many time Kinji kiss Aria ? 4 or 5 time ?
nhormight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 07:47   Link #2693
Akami Senrakuzou
Tsundere's Rooter

Quote:
^ True .

And Moe? You mean the new girl.
Well him liking her is somewhat true . But then thats to be expected after all what he wanted and desired was a normal life and Moe as a normal girl and fit it to his dream of such life.

Oh And are you sure the real reason you like Aria is not the fact that she is voiced by Rie Kugimiya , who* voices all the character on your SIG.

Yeah, that's the "ideal norm. girl" for his "ideal norm. life" - w - This is quite predictable though =)) After all the rises and falls, Kinji now suddenly has the chance to live his dream ~ Like I said, this's just the "gap" for him to realize a dream's just a dream, heheh ~

Hm ? Eh, no =)) Not every tsundere has Rie their seiyuu - v - Though it's true that Rie's chars're my favourite xD but there are tsunderes like Ookami-chan who don't have Rie her seiyuu *Rie voiced for a loli in there instead OAO* My description said it, no ? "Tsundere's rooter" Every tsundere has a story, a sad piece of memory, a reason to behave like that. I love them because of their maiden hearts :">
In case you haven't had a look, see the line in my sig.
Old 2012-07-28, 07:50   Link #2694
Akami Senrakuzou
Tsundere's Rooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhormight View Post
Hmm How many time Kinji kiss Aria ? 4 or 5 time ?
Hm ... twice ? Almost all others shared one kiss with him, but she got twice and the 2nd was from her xD
Old 2012-07-28, 08:20   Link #2695
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Hm ? Eh, no =)) Not every tsundere has Rie their seiyuu - v - Though it's true that Rie's chars're my favourite xD but there are tsunderes like Ookami-chan who don't have Rie her seiyuu
Ironically, she still voiced a tsundere of sort in that series.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 08:55   Link #2696
bloodyriders

Quote:
Hm ... twice ? Almost all others shared one kiss with him, but she got twice and the 2nd was from her xD
nope, three times
look at illustration book vol.10
bloodyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 10:10   Link #2697
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyriders View Post
nope, three times
look at illustration book vol.10
Yeah 3 times. First was in vol 1, second in vol 4 and third in vol 10.

Also, I doubt there's gonna be a harem ending. It's obvious it will be Kinji x Aria ending because it's almost always the main tsundere heroine voiced by Rie the guy chooses. I wonder what the status of Kinji and Aria's relationship will be in the end. For the other tsundere voiced by Rie:

Spoiler for Other series (SnS, ZnT, Toradora) ending:

So, which ending do you think Kinji and Aria will follow?.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 10:44   Link #2698
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Also, I doubt there's gonna be a harem ending. It's obvious it will be Kinji x Aria ending because it's almost always the main tsundere heroine voiced by Rie the guy chooses. I wonder what the status of Kinji and Aria's relationship will be in the end. For the other tsundere voiced by Rie:

Spoiler for Other series (SnS, ZnT, Toradora) ending:

So, which ending do you think Kinji and Aria will follow?.

It's funny how people think that VA of a character has any weight on what the Light Novel would do It's either Aria or no one simply because that's what the Author have been pushing for since the beginning.

Frankly I have no illusions about HnA breaking away from the harem romcom mold that it has set for itself. In some ways I've always feel that HnA has secretly been taking lessons from ZnT (Mainly in it's choice of Female Lead) but throwing in just enough of it's own flavor to get away with it.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 11:10   Link #2699
ZeKeR
Superbad

... why do I get the feeling that pretty soon Shirayuki's gonna have a major advantage for Kinji when the story involves the main Hotogi household in the course of the stories...
Old 2012-07-28, 11:14   Link #2700
Akami Senrakuzou
Tsundere's Rooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ironically, she still voiced a tsundere of sort in that series.
I did say something like "but she still voiced a loli in the same series", didn't I ?

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen