AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-09-18, 23:21   Link #27061
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
As far as motivation goes, I guess its possible Miyuki likes it somehow...? Though that immediately opens up a whole new set of questions, so maybe better to not pursue that line of thought.
You're already tempting me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Not sure about Miyuki, either...she seems more noncommittal, more that she's concentrating on the process rather than the girl, if you know what I mean?
I kind of think I do, yeah. You could say that, in a deeper sense, Miyuki isn't letting herself think about it further than the process, because if she does, then she'd need to ask herself some questions. And she's not very willing to ask herself those questions.

Quote:
Heh...let's see, you've paired Miyuki with Fiasse, Shamal, Nanoha, and now Shinobu in your fics. She's kind of the Little Black Dress of your MGLN stories, eh?
What can I say? She gets around.

That sounded so much better in my head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Maybe Miyuki's just being nice? She's supporting her big brother's love, in her own... slightly unusual way!
"Hey, come on, I'm feeding her! You should be grateful, Kyou-chan!"
Old 2010-09-18, 23:24   Link #27062
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I... I don't even know how to explain this short. Words fail me.

Spoiler for Fall down, your mind:

Spoiler for What is this I don't even:
I don't know what to think actually. Is this love or masochism on Miyuki's part?

And As Dezo pointed out, you really do like to pair Miyuki up with... well, anything that moves, it seems.
sniperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 23:27   Link #27063
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
You're already tempting me.

I kind of think I do, yeah. You could say that, in a deeper sense, Miyuki isn't letting herself think about it further than the process, because if she does, then she'd need to ask herself some questions. And she's not very willing to ask herself those questions.
Hah! I knew it! I'm sensing sequel.

...And now I'm suddenly remembering whom Miyuki's love interest was in TH3.

Quote:
What can I say? She gets around.

That sounded so much better in my head...
Miyuki: Remember, swordmaster from ninja family here!
RB: *ulp*

Quote:
"Hey, come on, I'm feeding her! You should be grateful, Kyou-chan!"
"I mean, if I wasn't here, either you or she would be suffering from anemia almost all the time! Can you imagine what your love life would be like then, hm?"
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 23:28   Link #27064
SilentOutlaw
Shhh.....

Maybe being fed from gives her some sort of adrenaline rush just like in Buffy? Or maybe she has a fe-

*is stabbed*
SilentOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 23:31   Link #27065
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperk View Post
And As Dezo pointed out, you really do like to pair Miyuki up with... well, anything that moves, it seems.
Actually, beyond the couple I do have her paired off with, I like to think I keep Miyuki pretty confined in her love interests. And I don't know how much Shamal would count since I'm not involved with "Day" anymore.

Quote:
Hah! I knew it! I'm sensing sequel.

...And now I'm suddenly remembering whom Miyuki's love interest was in TH3.
Well, I have to admit I'm very tempted. It would be fun to focus on something that doesn't get much development in the main 'verse, and, well.... I always like to mess with characters and how they feel.
Old 2010-09-18, 23:42   Link #27066
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
"I mean, if I wasn't here, either you or she would be suffering from anemia almost all the time! Can you imagine what your love life would be like then, hm?"
"It's not as though I enjoy the sensation of life itself bursting through my veins, or the icy thrill of being in the hands of someone who desires me so much she would literally consume me... not sexually, but with a deep, primal urge that is almost more intense. I'm just doing this for you!"

Quote:
Well, I have to admit I'm very tempted. It would be fun to focus on something that doesn't get much development in the main 'verse, and, well.... I always like to mess with characters and how they feel.
I'd read it, if you wanted to do a sequel. But then, these days I read most anything you write
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 00:00   Link #27067
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
What's this about and 4chan?
In short, I posted a newly translated doujin to 4chan, but because it involved Yuuno I got flamed hardcore, even got all my links disabled, etc etc etc.

You know, the usual. Course this was particularly bad because I got chased out of a place for straight hentai by posting straight hentai.

Quote:
I... I don't even know how to explain this short. Words fail me.

Spoiler for Fall down, your mind:

Spoiler for What is this I don't even:
Well they do say that having your blood sucked by a vampire feels better than sex

Certainly an interesting situation you've set up. Though honestly Shinobu is loaded, so I'm sure she could afford blood packs for her meals

Quote:
Heh...let's see, you've paired Miyuki with Fiasse, Shamal, Nanoha, and now Shinobu in your fics. She's kind of the Little Black Dress of your MGLN stories, eh?
You forgot Yuuno.
Old 2010-09-19, 00:02   Link #27068
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
You forgot Yuuno.
RB wrote a fic where Miyuki was paired with Yuuno? Which one?

Oh, never mind. *headdesk* That's the canon pairing in the Shadowverse stories, isn't it? They even have a daughter, Nami, don't they?

Last edited by DezoPenguin; 2010-09-19 at 00:04. Reason: My brain woke up, belatedly
Old 2010-09-19, 00:07   Link #27069
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
You forgot Yuuno.
Everyone forgets Yuuno...
Old 2010-09-19, 00:12   Link #27070
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Certainly an interesting situation you've set up. Though honestly Shinobu is loaded, so I'm sure she could afford blood packs for her meals

Dammit. Apply Rule Of Drama?

Quote:
Oh, never mind. *headdesk* That's the canon pairing in the Shadowverse stories, isn't it? They even have a daughter, Nami, don't they?
I don't blame you for forgetting. I've only mentioned it once or twice, and I've never really given it much development in terms of how they became a couple or how they work as a couple. So, not your fault for forgetting.
Old 2010-09-19, 00:15   Link #27071
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:

I don't blame you for forgetting. I've only mentioned it once or twice, and I've never really given it much development in terms of how they became a couple or how they work as a couple. So, not your fault for forgetting.
Oh, RB, we all know you just wanted to set up the situation going somewhere along the lines of...

Miyuki: Kyoya, your girlfriend sucks my neck on a regular basis.
Kyoya: *angst*
Old 2010-09-19, 00:21   Link #27072
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Everyone forgets Yuuno...
Well, I had this stashed here for ages, so... Not really what we're talking about but your remark remembered me of it.

Spoiler for It happens:

Spoiler for Author Notes:
Old 2010-09-19, 00:22   Link #27073
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

You're better off applying Our Vampires Are Different and saying that she has to take it from a living human being, that it's not just that she needs X fluid ounces of blood but that the blood-drinking is the vehicle by which she drains human life force or mana or whatever (that's the approach I use in "Blood & Spirit," for example, where the blood-drinking is how vampires replenish the mana they use for their supernatural powers, and Suzuka's appetite is way up because Arisa's existence keeps bleeding off her mana).

Quote:
Yeah, but I blame myself. You know, since it's the one set of your stories that I actually write in. I should pay better attention.

Heh...that's five, count 'em, five Miyuki pairings, though,
Old 2010-09-19, 00:30   Link #27074
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
You're better off applying Our Vampires Are Different and saying that she has to take it from a living human being, that it's not just that she needs X fluid ounces of blood but that the blood-drinking is the vehicle by which she drains human life force or mana or whatever (that's the approach I use in "Blood & Spirit," for example, where the blood-drinking is how vampires replenish the mana they use for their supernatural powers, and Suzuka's appetite is way up because Arisa's existence keeps bleeding off her mana).
That could actually work very well considering that a lot of energy and power in the MGLN universe comes from mana, and mana is pretty much a natural part of the body (if I remember correctly, it's just weaker in some than it is in others, right?). Plus, it could be a nice little shout out/tie in to "Blood & Spirit", if you don't mind me using the idea if I develop this into a full fledged fic.
Old 2010-09-19, 00:34   Link #27075
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
That could actually work very well considering that a lot of energy and power in the MGLN universe comes from mana, and mana is pretty much a natural part of the body (if I remember correctly, it's just weaker in some than it is in others, right?). Plus, it could be a nice little shout out/tie in to "Blood & Spirit", if you don't mind me using the idea if I develop this into a full fledged fic.
I think that 'chi' is the energy of the body. Mana would be the magical energy of the land. At least, that's what I'm familiar with.
Old 2010-09-19, 00:38   Link #27076
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
You should know by now that I never mind you using my ideas.
Old 2010-09-19, 00:39   Link #27077
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
I think that 'chi' is the energy of the body. Mana would be the magical energy of the land. At least, that's what I'm familiar with.
Does chi even exist in the MGLN 'verse? I can't remember it ever being mentioned anywhere.

EDIT: @Dezo:

I know, but I like to ask anyway before I use it.
Old 2010-09-19, 00:42   Link #27078
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Well, I had this stashed here for ages, so... Not really what we're talking about but your remark remembered me of it.

Spoiler for It happens:

Spoiler for Author Notes:
This was a nice moment between Yuuno and Chrono. Good job

Quote:
Yeah, but I blame myself. You know, since it's the one set of your stories that I actually write in. I should pay better attention.
It's funny that I don't even read any of the Shadow stories and I knew it

Quote:
Heh...that's five, count 'em, five Miyuki pairings, though,
Heh, I think I'm even worse with my Yuuno pairings Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Vivio, Alisa, Chrono, Shari, Vita, Material-S, Material-D, and Material-L. So that's eleven Double digits baby!
Old 2010-09-19, 00:43   Link #27079
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Does chi even exist in the MGLN 'verse? I can't remember it ever being mentioned anywhere.

EDIT: @Dezo:

I know, but I like to ask anyway before I use it.
Erm... no. Sry. -.-" Blame on one too many shots I drank this evening already. But I think that the mana part still stands. Maybe the 'chi' part would be the magical energy of their linker cores.

On second tought, that could be named mana too...

Argh *shots himself*
Old 2010-09-19, 00:44   Link #27080
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Heh, I think I'm even worse with my Yuuno pairings Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Vivio, Alisa, Chrono, Shari, Vita, Material-S, Material-D, and Material-L. So that's eleven Double digits baby!
And now you need to make a harem fic featuring all of those pairings. :V

EDIT: Page claim for harems?

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha