AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-06-22, 09:45   Link #2721
ReddyRedWolf

Damn who would've expected King to be so inspiring! Shows how a good friend he is. Even if Saitama doesn't think that way. He is the only other character that pushes Saitama's buttons. Tatsumaki is almost there with King.

Ranking in the association don't mean much but it looks to me the three strongest are Saitama, Blast and Watchdog Man.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 12:04   Link #2722
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
haha, Garou got rekt twice.

You know after he beat Metal bat, I thought he might of been high S rank level. But he just lost to a mid range S rank. Guess hes not all that special after all.

and theres always mossies to piss saitama off. O
He basically said it that watchdog man was a bad matchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Damn who would've expected King to be so inspiring! Shows how a good friend he is. Even if Saitama doesn't think that way. He is the only other character that pushes Saitama's buttons. Tatsumaki is almost there with King.

Ranking in the association don't mean much but it looks to me the three strongest are Saitama, Blast and Watchdog Man.
He admitted he took it from a video game so he's not inspiring.

Watchdog man is tough but let's be real here Tornado is number 3.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 15:19   Link #2723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
haha, Garou got rekt twice.

You know after he beat Metal bat, I thought he might of been high S rank level. But he just lost to a mid range S rank. Guess hes not all that special after all.

and theres always mossies to piss saitama off. O
Spoiler:
998185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 18:00   Link #2724
XFire
150% done

Watchdog man is stronger than Metal Bat.

The Association sent him alone into a city full of Demon monsters and he wiped it clean.

Also Metal Bat would have killed Garou if they'd kept going.
Old 2017-06-22, 19:15   Link #2725
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Watchdog man is stronger than Metal Bat.

The Association sent him alone into a city full of Demon monsters and he wiped it clean.

Also Metal Bat would have killed Garou if they'd kept going.
Right Metal Bat is 15 Watchdog is 12. But seriously Tornado Blast and Saitama are top 3 heroes. Still can't believe Saitama's test score was so bad that he was Rank C. Plus Bang has admitted Saitama is way stronger then he is

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2017-06-22, 19:37   Link #2726
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Right Metal Bat is 15 Watchdog is 12. But seriously Tornado Blast and Saitama are top 3 heroes. Still can't believe Saitama's test score was so bad that he was Rank C. Plus Bang has admitted Saitama is way stronger then he is
?

Did Bang meet Saitama?
Old 2017-06-22, 20:03   Link #2727
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
?

Did Bang meet Saitama?
Silverfang the old ninja is Bang.

Old 2017-06-22, 20:34   Link #2728
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The reason he was rank C is because of written test itself that makes him goes to C Rank which the result was very horrible. If he ends with impressive score on written test, he will be listed as an S-Rank Hero.

Genos was an S-Hero because he got high score on Written and Physical exam while Saitama only have perfect score on Physical while poor score on Written.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 20:59   Link #2729
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
The reason he was rank C is because of written test itself that makes him goes to C Rank which the result was very horrible. If he ends with impressive score on written test, he will be listed as an S-Rank Hero.

Genos was an S-Hero because he got high score on Written and Physical exam while Saitama only have perfect score on Physical while poor score on Written.
please read because i said I can't believe the test score was so bad he's Rank C. I know exactly why it happened.

Old 2017-06-22, 23:30   Link #2730
Tcol

Quote:

Actually, Genos got interviewed and they ask him whether the blown away hill where bla bla house something got rekted was made by him or not, that's why he become S class.

For Saitama, it's likely that they judge him by the look also he's not well known by people to be promoted neither has his power confirmed (most of his fight happened in areas that have no people around)
Tcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 23:58   Link #2731
Sixth
Hu Tao

Watchdog is literally Saitama clone. Look bored, strong yet still working as hero.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-23, 01:20   Link #2732
The 48th Ronin

Garou got rekt LMAO.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-20, 21:23   Link #2733

Longer update than usual with 119

Spoiler for 119:
998185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 01:46   Link #2734
Sixth
Hu Tao

LOL Sonic. You are lucky for not turning into a monster because you will become a mincemeat when you meet Saitama as he never pull a punch back against monsters.

But seriously, never thought of cooking a monster's cell or meat can be so hilariously in this comic.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 04:16   Link #2735
Ramero

Wise choice for Sonic i see.. But then again, those who become monsters are designed to be K.O.ed by Saitama in just one punch XD XD XD

I think rather than baldly, the association should change his hero nickname to One-Punch Man.
Old 2017-07-21, 04:29   Link #2736
mickbis

Never thought the monster cell can be remove just by cooking lol
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 04:38   Link #2737
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Wise choice for Sonic i see.. But then again, those who become monsters are designed to be K.O.ed by Saitama in just one punch XD XD XD

I think rather than baldly, the association should change his hero nickname to One-Punch Man.
You and i both know that won't happen. Most of Saitama's battles have taken place outside of publc view, hence part of why King is considered the strongest human. The few that have, have either been seen by nobody or have excuses strewn through to prevent his real power from being known. It would be a horrible look for a guy with his power to be ranked B-class.

Old 2017-07-21, 06:41   Link #2738
Ramero

First hero defeated by Saitama: Snake
First S-Class Hero outside Genos admitting Saitama's Power: Fang

I wonder which one is the first anyway

@Imperial

It could be a gag as well and of course, makes things more funnier than before since they want to see if Saitama really ends the fight in just a single punch.
Old 2017-07-21, 21:36   Link #2739
ReddyRedWolf

I am reminded of what Sunred said to Kayoko who was worried for Florsheim, the local neighborhood friendly evil organization, about to be harmed by new monsters muscling in their territory...

Sunred: It is not they are weak , I am just too damn strong...

*Armored Tiger beats the crap of the monsters*
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-23, 10:19   Link #2740
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Sonic: just because you want to be a monster, it doesn't mean you're a barbarian.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, overpowered mc, superhero