AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-12-12, 12:22   Link #2721
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The possibilities are truly endless. We are about to witness the dawn of a new era.
Old 2016-12-12, 13:06   Link #2722
Blueknight78

now i have even a "worst nightmare" imagine if instead of naruto was "goku" going to the to love ru verse, he reincarnating in "rito body" how twisted the things can be, the most "brainless living being already imagined falling the "pervert world of to love ru"
he could "bug" rito body for lust with his god level of stupid and retard.
Old 2016-12-12, 14:13   Link #2723
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-totally-rules

What the fuck!!!?? I mean what in the literal fuck!!!??
Literally the worst nightmare for anybody reincarnate, I feel sorry for the boy who became Yamcha even if him aiming to make Yamcha great he still doomed to Yamcha ultmate fate named" Yamchaed"
Theoretically, if you knew everything that would happen beforehand, you could train enough to beat up through Vegeta with relative ease (even if it meant dying in order to get the Kaioken and Spirit Bomb).

From there, just win fast enough that you don't need to go to Namek, let Frieza float around doing Frieza things, and destroy the Androids/Dr Gero before that arc starts as a whole. Without the Androids around, Cell wouldn't want to show up, and even if he did you'd know when and where to find him at his weakest.

The only real risk would be Majin Buu/Dabura, so you'd have to find some way to deal with that. The series never showed where the egg was found, but perhaps warning King Kai about it could get the Supreme Kai to relocate it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 15:44   Link #2724
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Theoretically, if you knew everything that would happen beforehand, you could train enough to beat up through Vegeta with relative ease (even if it meant dying in order to get the Kaioken and Spirit Bomb).

From there, just win fast enough that you don't need to go to Namek, let Frieza float around doing Frieza things, and destroy the Androids/Dr Gero before that arc starts as a whole. Without the Androids around, Cell wouldn't want to show up, and even if he did you'd know when and where to find him at his weakest.

The only real risk would be Majin Buu/Dabura, so you'd have to find some way to deal with that. The series never showed where the egg was found, but perhaps warning King Kai about it could get the Supreme Kai to relocate it.
well buu also can be easy since Future trunks in his timeline managed to prevent babidi to ressurect buu, he killed both dabura and babidi and prevented majimbu to wake up, he just need to do the same.
actually if him is smart enought the best thing to do is kill goku or send him to the other side of the universe or to another universe this can prevent he keep attracting and do all the crap he does.
Old 2016-12-12, 16:13   Link #2725
GDB

It's one thing to say Yamcha can train to beat Saiyan Saga Vegeta. It's another to say he can beat Dabura.
Old 2016-12-13, 01:20   Link #2726
Blueknight78

Quote:
It's one thing to say Yamcha can train to beat Saiyan Saga Vegeta. It's another to say he can beat Dabura.
well we don't know "how much strong" a "human" can become in DB, cuz all the "humans" just give up in martial arts and decided to leave everything to goku.

I'm not saying which they can get on the same level of sayans but we really don't know how much strong kuririn or tenchi han could get if they don't have stopped to improved themselfs, kuririn at his best of power was able to hold himself against a 40 to 80 or 90% freeza(or until freeza get anger and decide to use "more power and kill him after the spirit bomb).
maybe if they train like the sayans they can still improve to be on level of dabura.
Old 2016-12-13, 03:05   Link #2727
Idealist 99

Yamcha is definitely the most miserable character of the series.
First , he loses his Girlfriend to Vegeta who nearly destroyed earth .
Then Forced to watch everyday the happy married life of his Ex-girlfriend with Vegeta.
And Now he get treated like a Joke instate of a serious Z-fighter.

Honestly , I don't get why anyone would feel sorry for Vegeta when there is someone even more miserable then him.
In fact , Marrying Bulma should pay for every misery Vegeta face in the series.
Vegeta got an beautiful and supporting wife who is so Rich that he does not even had to earn a living to look after him or his family So he can focus all day on training.
Not to mention that Bulma still look younger and hotter then ChiChi despite Chichi being several year younger then Bulma.
Old 2016-12-13, 08:45   Link #2728
Shadow5YA

Yamcha stopped taking battles seriously and started flirting with other girls for a while now.

You know how Gohan retired and has his own life now in Super? Yamcha gave up way, way before that.

Even putting the Saiyans aside, he didn't have the conviction to beat Tien either. Krillin stuck around longer than he did too. Even for a human, it has been mostly his fault that he has been a joke.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-13, 09:20   Link #2729
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
you forget:
Naruto: i also gained a strange ability to easy trip and fall over any girl and strip her down and put my face on her lower parts or even breast and my body can move in a amazing precise style into they bodys.
You gave me the idea:

"I am, the super jesus ninja who is reincarnated into a loser who has godlike fall ability, so I decided to weaponize it for my space king conquest"

Space King: Who is Rito? Why is our attempts to assassinate him keep failing?
Advisor: A lady killer, and will be the future space king, believe it.
Space King: Interesting..how many women he had seduced so far?
Advisor: When I say lady killer, I meant the real "killer". He had been killing all female assassins with an unpredictable and unconventional method. What he did was simply holding a knife, approach the our female assassin, fall down and his hand that holding the knife stabbed the female assassin's breast where their heart located. He always succeed.
Space King: Why don't we send our male asassins then?
Advisor: He has talk no jutsu. He talked to them to join him for his causes. And he has blackhole being sealed inside his body and he is abusing the powers without any hesitation.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-13, 09:35   Link #2730
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well we don't know "how much strong" a "human" can become in DB, cuz all the "humans" just give up in martial arts and decided to leave everything to goku.
Did we read the same story? Tien's thing is that he NEVER stopped training. Ever.
Old 2016-12-13, 10:02   Link #2731
Blueknight78

Quote:
Did we read the same story? Tien's thing is that he NEVER stopped training. Ever.
i means a really serious train to surprass himself, for the little we could see he just keep doing the "regular basis train" to keep his strong, if they tried to a "sayan" type train or keep really pushing themselfs like going to king kai world like goku or going to the time room in the temple and things like that, doing more and more hard trains maybe tien could become really more strong to the point of being on dabura level later in the game, the problem is which only the sayans really have the "passion" to surprass they limits and be more and more strong without any limits.
Old 2016-12-13, 17:04   Link #2732
VTHokiePride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Guys!! Toriyama and Toei is couldn't happened to knews Yamcha meme right?
Spoiler for Yamcha'ed:
Loved this episode. Yamcha was determined to make it home or die trying.
Old 2016-12-13, 22:39   Link #2733
grecefar

As expected it was a really funny chapter but the preview of the next one really got me, it looks interesting.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 11:18   Link #2734
Sixth
Hu Tao

New arc February 5th:

New arc is called Space Survival
https://mobile.twitter.com/pKjd/stat...205441/photo/1

No.17 !!!!!!! and Gohan has finally found his gi.

I wonder what will it about?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 12:15   Link #2735
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wow, never expected #17 to come back. So much potential there. I want to see how he acts around Krillin and Marron.

With even Roshi on the poster, I'm not sure what to expect about Gohan. At least he found his gi.
Old 2016-12-14, 12:34   Link #2736
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

17 is one of my favorite characters, so hyped to see that he's back.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 14:52   Link #2737
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
17 is one of my favorite characters, so hyped to see that he's back.
I hope that this time he get respect
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 14:59   Link #2738
alex_drian

In next chapter Goku is one shot (apparently), why? because this is a Assasination, not a fair battle, Hit is a Hitman, an Assassin, he's enough strong for fight in close battle with Goku, but his true talent is the Assassination, only hit in a blind point with zero presence and kill intention. Not fair battle, but is fine, Hit is a hitman.

If you can't win in a fair battle, don't do it
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 15:29   Link #2739
Blaat

Woah never expected 17 to appear in Super, at this point we're only missing a Launch appearance.
Old 2016-12-14, 15:54   Link #2740
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
at this point we're only missing a Launch appearance.
Give it time.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy