AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-02-09, 15:54   Link #2721
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
I doubt it's that since it wouldn't need to come from a mysterious person if it was just data collected from Ein's lost arm. Plus it's supposed to info that puts CB at a big disadvantage, and Ein's arm wouldn't do that either.

I'm only going to say one thing about those rumours, they seem to directly contradict official spoilers, so I'm certainly not believing any of them.
Except Ein's arm blew up when it was sliced off.

The only thing I think that would gear all factions together would have to be similar to real life (AKA such as getting China and America into an actual military alliance). would be an invasion from outer space which I think the Thrones are setting everything up for judging by their actions or that there are hostile space colonies out there so a need for a military alliance is necessary.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 18:23   Link #2722
Westlo
Lets be reality

Anyone know how many units Gundam 00 DVD 1 shifted this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
4.Tieria will be driven to despair
This rumor was made by a SZS fan I'm assuming.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 19:31   Link #2723
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
This rumor was made by a SZS fan I'm assuming.
well, he is doing more SZS after the first season.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 06:28   Link #2724
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Setsuna suspected to be involve in the incident that killed Lockon's Parents as well as Sister.

So it's confirmed, the original Miester group will breakup and it's every man for himself after season 1.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 06:53   Link #2725
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Wouldn't Setsuna be like... 8... or something during that incident? Lockon looked no older than the prologue Setsuna or current Setsuna, and it's doubtful that Setsuna ever went out of Kurdish regions during his 'Soldiers of God' days, and unless a sudden growth spurt for Lockon, it's unlikely for the incident to occur between O Gundam Intervention and current timeline.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 07:01   Link #2726
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

The first scan mention about some yet unrevealed and unknown incident in the past between Setsuna and Lockon that will be make known to Lockon in time

The 2nd revealed that Setsuna was involve in Terrorist activites as a child under Ali. And the various lifes he took bears relation to somebody he knew in the present.

And it's not surprising that real terrorist today got involve in training young children. Just the other day, I've read in the papers about US Troops in Iraq seizing video tapes that features young boys holding people at gun points, an implication that the insurgents are teaching them to kill.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 07:54   Link #2727
xytrix

^Judging by the spoilers for episode 19 saying Johan will be revealing a shocking truth to Lockon, that might be the time we'll get to know the some yet unrevealed and unknown incident.
xytrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 09:24   Link #2728
Terra

If thst is true and is what is revealed in ep 19, then it just shows that the Trinity's are seriously trying to break up the original team by turning them on each other. If Setsuna was involved, then it had to be when he was still under Ali's influence since he's very opposed to that kind of action now. He wouldn't have reacted the way he did and go off after the Thrones if he was still like that. Setsuna needs to do some explaining on his past and Ali. The original group need to come closer together at this time, not further apart.
Old 2008-02-10, 10:08   Link #2729
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
If thst is true and is what is revealed in ep 19, then it just shows that the Trinity's are seriously trying to break up the original team by turning them on each other. If Setsuna was involved, then it had to be when he was still under Ali's influence since he's very opposed to that kind of action now. He wouldn't have reacted the way he did and go off after the Thrones if he was still like that. Setsuna needs to do some explaining on his past and Ali. The original group need to come closer together at this time, not further apart.
"Setsuna, I'm going to give you to the count of three to say your sorry and that you regret all the wrong you've done in your life! One!" "Never! I am Gundam!" "Two! *Click*" "I am..." "Three!" "GUUUNNNNDAA- *BANG*"
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 14:45   Link #2730
Tangerine

Setsuna-16
Lockon-24
ep 1: Setsuna 10
24-6=Lockon, 18 years old
Tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 15:14   Link #2731
allenephilim88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
Setsuna-16
Lockon-24
ep 1: Setsuna 10
24-6=Lockon, 18 years old
Exacltly. If Setsuna was involved he would be waaaaaay to young and in the scene of Lockon´s past he seems like a twelve years old boy.

What will the crew of the Ptolemy do if the meisters split??? Go their on way, follow one of the meisters, go with the Thrones (I doubt it)???
allenephilim88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 15:39   Link #2732
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

Looking at all the Gundam 00 polls from each episode... it seems to me that the scores are topping Gundam Seed episodes. Does anyone else agree?

Seed and 00 are so different, and everyone was raving about Seed before and now 00 is gaining more and more momentum.

Seems this unique approach to the Gundam mythology is well received?
Old 2008-02-10, 16:04   Link #2733
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

hmm, Setsuna require an upgrade to further ensure the defeat of the thrones, he need his Avalanche NOW.

English translation of those pages are thanks to Zeonic-corps.
Note: that the last page might be a bit of spolierish which is why i post in this thread, since the 00v side story is essentially a encyclopedia about mobile suits during past wars and the said encyclopedia is published 20 years after the end of gundam 00.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 18:20   Link #2734
jrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
hmm, Setsuna require an upgrade to further ensure the defeat of the thrones, he need his Avalanche NOW.

English translation of those pages are thanks to Zeonic-corps.
Note: that the last page might be a bit of spolierish which is why i post in this thread, since the 00v side story is essentially a encyclopedia about mobile suits during past wars and the said encyclopedia is published 20 years after the end of gundam 00.
Is the information here cannon?
jrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 18:21   Link #2735
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrman View Post
Is the information here cannon?
Yes it's all canon. From the side story Mobile Suit Gundam 00V.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 18:58   Link #2736
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Yes it's all canon. From the side story Mobile Suit Gundam 00V.
you're still never going to see it in the series proper though. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 19:28   Link #2737
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Yeah, a shame indeed. It'd sell more toys to show them in action too.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 21:03   Link #2738
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
who knows we just might, although yeah the chance isn't high. Though the one thing that is clear is that in 20 years the knowledge of the celestial being 's inner workings are public knowledge to a degrees, since the fictional author of that encyclopedia mention Exia and Ian Vasty both by name. Not to mention he said gundams are a revolutionary event in mobile suit development which could hint at mobile suits in the future. ........ kinda makes you wonder how the world changed in 20 years since the appearance of CB and whether CB's true goals are public knowledge as well.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 23:14   Link #2739
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

The fact that the new Gundams Solar Furnace are just a copy and not real, simply a fake one (lol made in China). It is assume that there is a traitor amongst the Celestial Being.

Spoiler for My theory #2:

Is the Chinese spoiler about someone revealing important information about the Celestia Being true??? Why do I have a bad feeling that is has something to do with the observers. If one thing thats going to hit them hard, it would be the all of the Celestial Beings agents are removed, than it would be very difficult for the Celestial Being to gather information.
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 00:02   Link #2740
Byakko1011

30 gundams seems a little...overkill to say the least. I hope that the other factions gain the technology to make Gundams just to make things more interesting. Ali IMO is someone who seriously needs a gundam and maybe Graham too.
Byakko1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers