AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-01-24, 11:03   Link #27501
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Same. I use a 3 man team that has 1 AoE, 1 ST and one underleveled Servant. Still at the 19 floor.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-01-24 at 11:38.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 11:21   Link #27502
IceHism

I use 1 leveled servant and two lvl 1s. Cleared 22 floors so far. Have to wait for recharge now
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 11:52   Link #27503
Klard
The cilvilain

Used mostly AOE NP and cleared in less than 3 turns
Old 2018-01-24, 15:15   Link #27504
MartianMage

Finished challenge quest and yeah another 100 floors

Guess I'll go to sleep and trudge through 101-200 later.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 18:08   Link #27505
InfinityDragonGod

I'm planning to roll for Nero bride but not whaling since I'm saving my money for Jalter.
Just going to do at least one 10 roll and some tickets.
I was wondering wondering if I should wait for her rate up with either Tamamo or Drake since the only female five stars that I don't have during this banner is Tamamo, Drake, and Mordred.
These servants will get rate ups again right?
Old 2018-01-24, 19:38   Link #27506
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
I'm planning to roll for Nero bride but not whaling since I'm saving my money for Jalter.
Just going to do at least one 10 roll and some tickets.
I was wondering wondering if I should wait for her rate up with either Tamamo or Drake since the only female five stars that I don't have during this banner is Tamamo, Drake, and Mordred.
These servants will get rate ups again right?
Yea they will but if you only want to get nero bride, then don't roll on those other days. If you are fine with splitting the chance equally between getting bride or tamamo/drake then roll on one of those days. Drake is good for a lot of event farming and boss rushes. Tamamo is good for hard single-target focused content. I'd personally go for tamamo.
Old 2018-01-24, 21:59   Link #27507
MartianMage

LB damage CE acquired:

That's floor 140.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 22:10   Link #27508

I'm at floor 10th and I'm already bored... Good luck to all of you who plans to hit floor 200.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 22:14   Link #27509
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Treat your wallet well please. I see you like Tamamo and bride, and Tamamo does get a day with individual rate up, but keep in mind that after Valentine the upcoming rate ups are Shiki, Jeanne Alter, and Iskandar without giving you any room to breathe. If you're interested on any upcoming banner, keep yourself from blowing your wallet, or just stop at NP1.

Edit: It's time to say goodbye to my Farmer of Persia, today is his retirement. I wonder who should set as my designated zeker farmer ? Canadian Lumberjack, Snake Flame Princess, Tamamog, Chala Hechala, or Frankie?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
What event are you guys doing that has floors? I'm on the NA server. What event is Shiki in?
Old 2018-01-24, 23:27   Link #27510

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
What event are you guys doing that has floors? I'm on the NA server. What event is Shiki in?
We're doing the Setsubun event, Shiki is in the Kara no Kyoukai Collaboration Event which should be after the Valentines event if NA server follows the JP server event schedule.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 23:48   Link #27511
Rizare

50 floors done for the day. I was expecting much worse considering how the first raid system went with Ibaraki but it was pleasant. We'll see how this kind of system will be the next it's used.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-25, 00:51   Link #27512
Ayato_kanzaki

Currently lv35. I had to use a command spell against Holmes at lv30 because I have no avenger and no berserker past lv50, and tried it with only four servants. But now that I have an event CE, future encounters should be much smoother.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-25, 01:04   Link #27513
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
LB damage CE acquired:

That's floor 140.
This CE has one of the nicest art around
Old 2018-01-25, 01:40   Link #27514
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
LB damage CE acquired:

That's floor 140.
Can you still solo the non-boss floors with one decently leveled servant at that high up? Or do you need to bring more than 1 decently leveled servant to have a chance of clearing. Currently at floor 75 and just using 1 leveled servant with 2 lvl 1s.
Old 2018-01-25, 01:45   Link #27515
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

This event is boring me tears.

Currently at level 39. I'm gonna wait for some of my servants to recover before tackling the 40th floor.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-01-25 at 09:40.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-25, 02:24   Link #27516
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Not really interested in the Valentines event...

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-25, 02:32   Link #27517
IceHism

Not the SSR i wanted but i'll take it. (bad flashbacks to when i got jack when i was rolling for summer artoria). saving a few tix for tamamo day.
Images
Old 2018-01-25, 02:58   Link #27518
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
This event is boring me tears.

Currently at level 49. I'm gonna wait for some of my servants to recover before tackling the 50th floor.
Same here bro. I clear every floor in one turn all the time except the multi wave and bosses, the only reason I use gold guys because I'm out of option. Hoping to get to 100 today, I literally pay no attetion to what I'm doing even on a high difficulty event.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-25, 03:01   Link #27519
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Kind of funny how things work out. My basic plan for this event was to spread the pulls a bit. Pull a few early, pull on a few rate-ups I was aiming for in the middle, and maybe a couple more 10-pulls at the end. Well that plan went down when I got...well this:
Images

I think that kind of made me snap a bit and I just burned all the free quartz and tickets I had . Pretty sure I got 4 copies of D'Eon during all that. One of those weird, last ditch moments. Last quartz, tickets gone, and me literally spinning my chair around preparing for doom...
Images

So yeah, I'm not falling asleep for a while . You really do just never know what will happen. Sometimes those gold sparks don't mean you are pulling your 1,000th copy of D'Eon or Carmilla.
Old 2018-01-25, 04:34   Link #27520
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Emiya floor is one of the best.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon