AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-27, 11:47   Link #261
BlazingKyogre

Damn, what a clusterfuck of relations Balud/Baldr/Bard has with girls like Selina and Silk.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 15:11   Link #262
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre View Post
Damn, what a clusterfuck of relations Balud/Baldr/Bard has with girls like Selina and Silk.
Don't forget Agatha as well, since she is now Silk's (adopted) sister.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 23:46   Link #263
BlazingKyogre

Alright, here we go! With Baldr recognizing his heritage now, with Sanai igniting Baldr's ambition, it's just a matter of time till we get to the conquest of the whole continent. He'll get a lot of new allies and enemies in the future.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 02:34   Link #264
travelingbum

with only 6 web raws for vol 15.... we start with another past arc explaining the beastkin and reincarnated people.
Spoiler for :

Last edited by travelingbum; 2020-07-09 at 22:04.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 10:25   Link #265
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

We got freaking Hitler here!! ?? And France Revolutionalist who love guillotine ?!
Old 2020-07-15, 04:14   Link #266
tsunade666

what volume consist the unification war for tristov?
Old 2020-07-15, 04:32   Link #267
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what volume consist the unification war for tristov?
The whole preparations and the war take from volume 8 to 11.
Old 2020-07-15, 04:35   Link #268
tsunade666

thanks for it. I'm currently speed reading it and at vol 6 now. with the current translated volume 8 and the start for vol 9. I'll probably wait for until vol 11 is translated before reading it. I don't like waiting while reading something good.
Old 2020-07-15, 04:45   Link #269
jagt

Quote:
thanks for it. I'm currently speed reading it and at vol 6 now. with the current translated volume 8 and the start for vol 9. I'll probably wait for until vol 11 is translated before reading it. I don't like waiting while reading something good.
Right now the translation is at the end of volume 9, its final chapter should be out tomorrow or the day after if Bakapervert keeps going at his usual speed. By the way if you choose to wait it may take longer than you think, if bakapervert finishes the volume 9 this days at his usual speed he would finish the volume 10 just in time for beginning with the last of Bahamut and would pause Soudouki until he finishes it, more or less five or six weeks until he begins with volume 11 plus the 2-3 weeks for translating it.
Old 2020-07-15, 06:01   Link #270
tsunade666

it's fine. I'm used to waiting.

im also waiting for the end of bahamut but not much eager for it. fugil is dead and its just harem nonsese epilogue waiting so its not my priority in reading list.
Old 2020-07-18, 16:24   Link #271
tsunade666

I ended up still reading it until the latest translation of vol 9 finished. Now I need to wait for further more.

What's the kings gate? It looks to me to b pretty common, lol.

Answerer, kingdom'a general has king's gate and the europa didn't know it? Lol, what? Pretty glaring plot hole there with how popular that general.

While this story is good. I felt disheartened on how underdeveloped the magic is. If magic is available, it would be easy to mess up the battlefield.
Old 2020-07-28, 11:09   Link #272
Snowbold

I think in Volume 10, Baldr's great grandmother asks the same question. In the past, there was only one King's Gate user (the Beast King) and he was a hybrid human/beast-men. All King's Gate users have mixed-blood for this power.

So there are currently 5 users: Baldr, Maggot, Satsuki, Granny and General Mikhail (only partially opened since he is unaware of it).

She notes that to properly open the gate was to go to the shrine for baptism. So she hypothesizes that perhaps there were more holders in the past who never realized their potential since they didn't get baptized at the shrine. But even that doesn't answer why new ones never appeared until this generation.

I think the point of this is not point out a flaw in the magic, but point out the Church of Europa's conspiracy to kill mixed-blood royals and others to prevent the existence of King's Gate from overturning human supremacy. After all, think of the lengths they and royals went to just to murder Maggot as a child, that even King Welkin took part in it (I don't buy his claim that he tried to capture them, that was murder he ordained).
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-28, 18:41   Link #273
tsunade666

king welkin isn't stupid to just kill a possible pawn for future taking of tristovy, plus at that point in time, he didn't know that the princess has beastman blood on her. her sister didn't informed her.

new possible connection on king' s gate was speculated by Gina in vol 10 that, the owner had undergone life and death situation where the user survived, instead of drying.

while I liked this story. the setting of magic is too much half~baked that it's mostly medivial setting.
Old 2020-07-28, 19:44   Link #274
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
king welkin isn't stupid to just kill a possible pawn for future taking of tristovy, plus at that point in time, he didn't know that the princess has beastman blood on her. her sister didn't informed her.

new possible connection on king' s gate was speculated by Gina in vol 10 that, the owner had undergone life and death situation where the user survived, instead of drying.

while I liked this story. the setting of magic is too much half~baked that it's mostly medivial setting.
They mentioned that traditional magic died off due to anti-magic being too prevalent that it made non-physical reinforcement magic useless.

Baldr's just being creative with his magic since he tends to use them alongside physics/scientific principles.
Old 2020-07-28, 19:47   Link #275
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
They mentioned that traditional magic died off due to anti-magic being too prevalent that it made non-physical reinforcement magic useless.

Baldr's just being creative with his magic since he tends to use them alongside physics/scientific principles.
I know about that. Anti-magic is so easy to use by anyone which made using magic outside of ones body impossible but I can still think lots of ways to exploit magic with how easy its accessible by others. Not by everyone but its still usable. I'm just annoyed in how its been used. For a world of magic and sword and having a reincarnated soul from modern world, magic isn't been epxloited a lot.

Tyros has shown to used hot air balloon and it can be used by application of magic and not just steam engine or hot air propellant. While I was reading the war against the neighboring country, I can't help but think of advantage of magic over terrain exploits to make the battle easy. like buried the enemy with a predetermined pit falls with how they stage in front of the walls. if one makes tunnel underground and make a hollow ground beneath it and make a collapsible flooring for the troops. etc. etc. etc. I was happy when he blow the mountain to buried the enemies.

this story just lacks magic and pure on combat prows.
Old 2020-07-28, 23:08   Link #276
Snowbold

Quote:

I know Welkin didn’t know that Maggot was beastmen descended, but his sister was queen of Tristovy and that was more important than a bastard of a fallen house and the king.
What I find hard to believe is that he didn’t know that his knights were out to kill Maggot and all associates of hers. That his sister ordered his knights without his knowledge or consent is far-fetched and sounds more like an excuse to avoid responsibility for regicide.
Old 2020-07-28, 23:22   Link #277
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
I know Welkin didn’t know that Maggot was beastmen descended, but his sister was queen of Tristovy and that was more important than a bastard of a fallen house and the king.
What I find hard to believe is that he didn’t know that his knights were out to kill Maggot and all associates of hers. That his sister ordered his knights without his knowledge or consent is far-fetched and sounds more like an excuse to avoid responsibility for regicide.
probably, but his knights are dead. they are probably ordered by his sister。his sister did make a deal with his enemy, to marry her daughter to his son. its a back dealing stuff. it's a possibility.

I find it easier to believe that he believed that the target is a son of a maid of the king, rather than a princess and her retainer. that was the report given to him with a rumor of mail heir of the king with the maid.

plus, receiving news/report in medivial world takes days to receive and sent.

so it's believable to me that he ordered the killing but hasn't had full facts or rather his sister lies to him. he only knew about the princess when the answered kingdom made the move in the award ceremony.
Old 2020-09-24, 23:56   Link #278
Snowbold

Quote:
probably, but his knights are dead. they are probably ordered by his sister。his sister did make a deal with his enemy, to marry her daughter to his son. its a back dealing stuff. it's a possibility.

I find it easier to believe that he believed that the target is a son of a maid of the king, rather than a princess and her retainer. that was the report given to him with a rumor of mail heir of the king with the maid.

plus, receiving news/report in medivial world takes days to receive and sent.

so it's believable to me that he ordered the killing but hasn't had full facts or rather his sister lies to him. he only knew about the princess when the answered kingdom made the move in the award ceremony.
Well, in any case, he is now second fiddle to a young subordinate, so that is a good twist of fate. The the hero he loved to manipulate and psychologically and politically abuse is now a King at the center of a powerful alliance he needs to remain a part of is great.

I'm sure that some part of him hates it. That he can't bully Baldr around anymore and that this boy is the linchpin to defeating the Answerer Kingdom and Europa.
Old 2020-09-25, 15:34   Link #279
tsunade666

Vol 11 is finished in translation. The dukedom is conquered and it's only the coronation and the establishment of the kingdom. I feel that the later volumes are a bit rushed or rather, there are too few dialogues left in between scenes. I liked more to see the siege and battles.
Old 2020-09-26, 03:06   Link #280
devilo96

Well..now i wish..baka finish vol 12 chp...asap...cuz i cant wait for the twin
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, noble, two foreign souls