AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2006-08-15, 14:51   Link #261
Rurik
Golden

The question is what will the Elf King say/do when this odd team gets to their land?,

I think they will not be received with open arms, the fact that there are 2 branded ones could spark the controversy. And maybe even Guts trying to fight his way in order to heal Casca.

For me, Whatever happened to Casca after she gets healed its really not at to much matter, as long as the current obsolete Casca is erased, Ill be happy.
Old 2006-08-15, 15:58   Link #262
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
The question is what will the Elf King say/do when this odd team gets to their land?,

I think they will not be received with open arms, the fact that there are 2 branded ones could spark the controversy. And maybe even Guts trying to fight his way in order to heal Casca.

For me, Whatever happened to Casca after she gets healed its really not at to much matter, as long as the current obsolete Casca is erased, Ill be happy.
I agree. I want the old casca back.
Old 2006-08-15, 18:06   Link #263
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
I agree. I want the old casca back.
I wonder when Casca is back, how the other two ladies in the group will be affected. I always considered both Schierke and Farnese to have some kind of emotional attachment to Guts.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-16, 07:56   Link #264
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Well open arms or no, I think it will be crucial that guts get's along with them. The only place you could have considered a safe haven was burned to the ground and the runes that protect guts will not last forever.

I wonder how that will work with Guts unyielding spirit lol. A compromise will be risky but perhaps they could do a task for the king in order to get his help.
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-16, 22:00   Link #265
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I wonder when Casca is back, how the other two ladies in the group will be affected. I always considered both Schierke and Farnese to have some kind of emotional attachment to Guts.
Well, Farnese has been a little quiet lately, but it seems Schierke Attachment has become a lot deeper, it seems she digs Guts.
Old 2006-08-19, 15:09   Link #266
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I was kind of reluctant to read Berserk, because of the middle ages theme it has, but I was positively suprised with it and like it very much. It's good entertainment when bored at work

Gotta get Volume 11 \(^_^)/
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 09:37   Link #267
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
I was kind of reluctant to read Berserk, because of the middle ages theme it has, but I was positively suprised with it and like it very much. It's good entertainment when bored at work

Gotta get Volume 11 \(^_^)/
heh you got quite a bit of reading material ahead of you. That stuff is really great.
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 17:26   Link #268
gencbiba

Hmm.... anyone have any pictures of the two companions that are with Gutz? I'm just curious and right now I can't seem to find any pictures on them.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 22:55   Link #269
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Hmm.... anyone have any pictures of the two companions that are with Gutz? I'm just curious and right now I can't seem to find any pictures on them.
You have to be more specific, Gutz is traveling wiht 4 Companions Besides Casca, here they are

Spoiler:

Hope this helps.

And Varis, this reading material was so great, I did not see it coming, I diggestted the 31 Volumes in about a month, And Im planing to once again do it ^^
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 18:05   Link #270
gencbiba

Interesting... Thanks for the pictures. None of the girls look that hot though. Heh, I always look for hot female characters to be involved in an anime for some reason....

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
Old 2006-09-03, 10:30   Link #271
Red Devil

Berserk volumes.....

Hey guys.

Im new to Berserk and im loving it!

Currently upto Book 12 (they have released anymore books in the UK as of yet)

Just wanted to know what Book volume Japan is currently upto? Also what about you guys in the US?

Many thanks!
Red Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 01:14   Link #272
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Interesting... Thanks for the pictures. None of the girls look that hot though. Heh, I always look for hot female characters to be involved in an anime for some reason....
Well, The Wizard is around her 12 or something like that, the other...well, Casca is Hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil
Hey guys.

Im new to Berserk and im loving it!

Currently upto Book 12 (they have released anymore books in the UK as of yet)

Just wanted to know what Book volume Japan is currently upto? Also what about you guys in the US?

Many thanks!
31 Volumes already done, after this some chapters has been released that will eventually become (or are) volume 32
Old 2006-09-14, 22:27   Link #273
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

279 is out, and while it didn't really have much going on, 280 is going to be EPIC. So epic, that there isn't a set release date, as drawing
Spoiler:
could overrun any deadline set, being so complicated. They might even get to Elfhelm by December!
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 10:43   Link #274
Gibilterra

Hello,every one.
I'm new thanks and apologize for my poor english.
I am interested in History of Europe and recommended by my teacher to read Berserk to know europe of Dark Age.
Gibilterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 10:51   Link #275
gencbiba

I don't really think Berserk portrays the Dark Ages of Europe... The fighting theme is somewhat similar but nothing is really historically based for all I know. I suggest watching some historical films or books to really get to know about the history of Europe.

Old 2006-09-15, 23:08   Link #276
Gibilterra

Quote:
I don't really think Berserk portrays the Dark Ages of Europe... The fighting theme is somewhat similar but nothing is really historically based for all I know. I suggest watching some historical films or books to really get to know about the history of Europe.
According to my view,the world of berserk well shows ambiance of Europe as
The name of rose or Cadfael series.
Way of torture is faithful to historical facts
That is as good book as Hans‐Werner Goetz's,Joseph Gees's book for biginer.
Gibilterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 01:36   Link #277
kauldron26
Med Student

is berserk gonna end anytime soon... i want to get into it...
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 01:45   Link #278
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauldron26
is berserk gonna end anytime soon... i want to get into it...
Not even close.

To be fair, Berserk had reached quite some ways in the terms of it's story being told, but unless Berserk was forced to put out a forced ending or something, I don't see it being over within these 5 years.

There's still heaps of mysteries and "It will happen eventually" scenarios that had yet to materialize.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 15:14   Link #279
qbker
奴隷獣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PE22PP4lKw

Hope this hasn't been posted before! I know this video has been around for a while now.
Sir Lagsalot if you are reading this (unlikely) you are a GOD

If you like this you can get the full 65MB video from:
www.animemusicvideos.org
qbker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 21:22   Link #280
Escaa™
_______

^ Indeed that is an awosme AMV...it's definetly a must see for Berserk fans.
Escaa™ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark fantasy, fantasy, seinen