AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-12, 01:51   Link #261
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroguard View Post
The lore of the dark walker class is that it walks the fine line seperating darkness from evil, it embraces the powers typically used by those with evil intent but uses them for good instead. So it would be a more sinister and likely demonic focused variant if that was the case.

@arandomdude6 the problem with that theory is that it has zero evidence behind it right now. It's an interesting idea but we know nothing about the Red man right now. For all we know he could be Arks dead dad. We just haven't gotten and leads on the guy yet...
lol, I for one thought the Red Man might've been a hacker
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 03:22   Link #262
Blankdom

My two cents on the Red Man, as of right now, is:

A. The first Red Man is an NPC/that designer -- For the story and such.
B. The Red Man now is Alan.
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 04:23   Link #263
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankdom View Post
My two cents on the Red Man, as of right now, is:

A. The first Red Man is an NPC/that designer -- For the story and such.
B. The Red Man now is Alan.
I don't think so

A. its already stated that NPC's can not know terms like Users and game and seeing as in volume 10 when he told Jewels group that he was a user, he is definitely a player

B. this is impossible cause the Red Man appeared when Alan was still a Holy Knight unless the game can somehow magically teleport him back in time I don't see how you think this is even possible

and btw I feel Ark made a mistake in killing Magaro...
Old 2015-03-12, 04:26   Link #264
AkuGelap
Old family guy

i know who is Red man and why he try to destroy New World but dont want to tell(coz i afraid mod will ban me).but 1 thing i can tell that he not hero class but special class that need 7 hero class to rival him.
Most brave boy is My Son
Most cute girl is My Daughter
AkuGelap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 04:33   Link #265
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkuGelap View Post
i know who is Red man and why he try to destroy New World but dont want to tell(coz i afraid mod will ban me).but 1 thing i can tell that he not hero class but special class that need 7 hero class to rival him.
ohhh, then I guess he is...the Darkness (from the lore of the game) personified?

and I can't remember properly but it was mentioned that the Dark Walker profession is temporary right? cause Maban was able to obtain and even greater power?
Old 2015-03-12, 06:02   Link #266
AkuGelap
Old family guy

yep.maban heroes got 3 stage, u can read my older post about hero class.
Spoiler for and somehow:
Most brave boy is My Son
Most cute girl is My Daughter

Last edited by AkuGelap; 2015-03-12 at 11:29.
AkuGelap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 06:12   Link #267
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkuGelap View Post
yep.maban heroes got 3 stage, u can read my older post about hero class.
Spoiler for and somehow:
lol really? my mind had to take a minute to fully process what you said
Old 2015-03-12, 08:37   Link #268
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
the only ones who can answer our questions...

those who can read korean and read the entire book series

>_<
Actually, most of us read GT I still not read the final book through, must be quite epic since everybody gather there to storm the evil lair from the sea and air

QUite a breeze compare to LMS, really
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 09:01   Link #269
obnuchious

well, imo, Ark is a more fast paced story unlike LMS ... not to mention it has limited world building scenario and focuses more on the game scenarios . . . . additionally, Ark has little real life events unlike in LMS . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 18:05   Link #270
SinsI

Magaro’s Dimensional Movement Powder Bag + Spirit Glue = permanent gate between two worlds.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 19:06   Link #271
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Wow 4 Chapters in 4 Days!

Chapter 10-8
Ark finds out the roaches were poisoned by a polluted river. And they ate many different foods which is why 1 general 'cure' doesn't solve it. Ark stayed awake 3 days in a row and made approx 16 different combinations of dishes which he used to cure the roaches.

Chapter 10-9
Ark shames Reid into giving him Reid's Greatest Treasure which is a lamp which generates Darkness. It also gives Ark a boost as Dark places and Darkness are two different things and he can get boosts from both.
Ark gives Lauriette a Wisdom item and while he does get a merchant item he doesn't give it to Buskil.

Ark locates the Lab because the polluted river is actually a byproduct of the lab (Smart eh) and follows the river up until it's clear. Then searches for the lab. The lab is a 'dungeon' as well and he meets Magaro. Once Magaro finds out Ark is there for his stuff, Magaro turns into Boss Monster Magaro and tries to kill Ark. (BTW Buskil tries to kill Ark during this)

Chapter 11-1
Ark and Magaro fight. Magaro keeps pulling out potion after potion and Ark can't keep up (Magaro has 8 arms full of potions and 2 arms to fight). He uses Razak (Skull) abilities to Raise dead and creates a small army of foxes who keep stealing the potions as fast as they appear. Magaro dies and the whole lab becomes 'etheral' like it's a ghost. Ark now must find out how to cure that.
(And No he hasn't punished Buskil yet)

Chapter 11-2
Sid (who is still poor for losing all of Ark's gold during the Alan incident) is walking around and bumps into Isyuram (Aka Myung Lee Ark's Swat Teacher) . Isyuram is still playing his merchant like a fighter and is getting broken bones all over. (And learned a skill called Bizzare Cooking). Sid offers to help sell Isyuram's stuff and finds out he has some Unicorn Horns (850g cost 1000g current). Sid is feeling a little 'Arky' and buys them for 851g. (Ark is a BAD influence..haha)

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 22:09   Link #272
heroeric

Does Isyuram ever get a class change or gain more skills so he doesn't have to break his bones every time he fights.
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 22:36   Link #273
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Chapter 11-2
Sid (who is still poor for losing all of Ark's gold during the Alan incident) is walking around and bumps into Isyuram (Aka Myung Lee Ark's Swat Teacher) . Isyuram is still playing his merchant like a fighter and is getting broken bones all over. (And learned a skill called Bizzare Cooking). Sid offers to help sell Isyuram's stuff and finds out he has some Unicorn Horns (850g cost 1000g current). Sid is feeling a little 'Arky' and buys them for 851g. (Ark is a BAD influence..haha)
Weed - Mapan
Ark - Sid

both Mapan and Sid learned from the great masters of Greed

...but Weed is more humane than Ark in this . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 22:51   Link #274
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeric View Post
Does Isyuram ever get a class change or gain more skills so he doesn't have to break his bones every time he fights?
I think at this point it is obvious that a "class" in this game is an extremely flexible entity that you shape with your playing style and skills - Justiceman is a prime example. No reason the same won't happen with Isyuram.
Old 2015-03-14, 05:06   Link #275
RED IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
I think at this point it is obvious that a "class" in this game is an extremely flexible entity that you shape with your playing style and skills - Justiceman is a prime example. No reason the same won't happen with Isyuram.
Does Isyuram ever reach his full potential,as in, he gets his body on par with his skills
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-14, 05:58   Link #276
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED IV View Post
Does Isyuram ever reach his full potential,as in, he gets his body on par with his skills
I don't think that game AI would allow him to become Onepunch-man due to balance restrictions (however weak they are) - so no, he will only become a demi-god, and not yet a full fledged God of Combat.
Old 2015-03-14, 11:35   Link #277
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Weed - Mapan
Ark - Sid

both Mapan and Sid learned from the great masters of Greed

...but Weed is more humane than Ark in this . . .
But Ark has much better bonds with his pets. They are his friends and companions not slaves...
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-14, 15:07   Link #278
Zeroguard
Wielder of M&M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
But Ark has much better bonds with his pets. They are his friends and companions not slaves...
He regularly beats Dedric to a pulp... the other two yeah but Dedric no... to my knowledge anyway.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:34   Link #279
Blankdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
I don't think so

A. its already stated that NPC's can not know terms like Users and game and seeing as in volume 10 when he told Jewels group that he was a user, he is definitely a player

B. this is impossible cause the Red Man appeared when Alan was still a Holy Knight unless the game can somehow magically teleport him back in time I don't see how you think this is even possible

and btw I feel Ark made a mistake in killing Magaro...
I don't think you read my post, properly; I said The first Red Man is an NPC -- which means the one he first met, the one that stole the orb. Then I said "The Red Man now is Alan, cuz there is an antagonist now, Ruin Knight, so the system doesn't need to use the NPC anymore.

You were linking the two, rather then what I had done, separating the events by when they happened.
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-14, 17:06   Link #280
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankdom View Post
I don't think you read my post, properly; I said The first Red Man is an NPC -- which means the one he first met, the one that stole the orb. Then I said "The Red Man now is Alan, cuz there is an antagonist now, Ruin Knight, so the system doesn't need to use the NPC anymore.

You were linking the two, rather then what I had done, separating the events by when they happened.
what makes you think that Alan became the new Red Man? when we weren't given much info on the latter so wouldn't be more obvious that Alan and the Red man (which again, has appeared before Alan fell) are different people? unless you're saying you've read ALL the raws then I'm gonna say that the Red Man and Alan are different indviduals though I can see why you think so, seeing as how the Red man seemed to purposely interact with Jewel's group (people who hate Ark) and the fact that he made a point to say he was a user does make him seem suspicious

EDIT: or maybe there are multiple Red Man(s)?

Last edited by Schion93; 2015-03-14 at 20:22.

Tags
korean novel