AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-07, 07:31   Link #261
zzhk
Summary Machine

Then you need to go back and re-read Volume 2.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 07:47   Link #262
obnuchious

my bad, my bad ....

volume 2, not 3

T-T
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 10:52   Link #263
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

To think he only has 3 years worth of memories left in him. That like most of his lifetime's worth of memories that are gone. And most of the memories he has left are those times of him in NIFL which are unpleasant ones. The ones he didn't mention to Iris are the ones he kept. He only has 1 or 2 more chances left to connect to Yggdrasil in this state.
He got a princess though even if it's not really a fair trade. Firill's pretty open in showing affection to Yuu. Should be fun to see what else she would do.

Yuu getting another mark in his left hand begs the question as to who got the power of Basilisk. This new mark appeared after they beat Hraesvelgr but nothing appeared with Basilisk. Maybe someone else got it.
This deal with the new powers after beating dragons are still unclear. Everyone seems to have gotten the ability to make mithril even though it was only Mitsuki who defeated the Kraken. And she got the antimatter even before she killed one. Yuu dealt the last blow to Leviathan so he got the antigravity. I'm guessing it's Mitsuki who got the weathering power considering both dealt the last blow to Basilisk.

Still insane at how fast we're getting translations.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 11:39   Link #264
Vaans
NEET

Kili ask Yuu what's worse than dying? If I was him, I would probably answer losing your memories. I can't give a good explanation but it does seem so. And that's what he's experiencing right now. It gets me worried about him and wondering how much sanity he has left.

Despite this, he's getting more and more popular with the girls much to his chagrin, and now being called as prince charming much to Mitsuki's displeasure.

As If part of me still not convinced about Volume 5 is Lisa's focus, the author assured me that IT is indeed true.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 11:00   Link #265
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

So a question that came into my mind since they're on the subject of preparing a teahouse for the school festival. Can they transmute food? Is it even safe to eat once they do it? Or is making food out of thin air impossible?
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 11:12   Link #266
zzhk
Summary Machine

Since most memories before the age of 10 tend to be quite vague, it's probably more like losing half of his memories, which is still quite bad.

Transmuting food probably requires too much delicate control to be practical. Maybe in an emergency, simple things like sugar can be created for nourishment, but meat and vegetables would probably be on the same level as biogenic transmutation. The composition of biological matter is just way too complicated.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 11:44   Link #267
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
So a question that came into my mind since they're on the subject of preparing a teahouse for the school festival. Can they transmute food? Is it even safe to eat once they do it? Or is making food out of thin air impossible?
Probably not even worthy to try, that would be biogenetic transmutation level, only Kili/Vitra might do that.

In the novel thay clearly state they have to get the ingredients to Midgard.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 18:04   Link #268
NovelReader

Watched the anime, but wanted to get started on LN. Which vol did anime ended at? vol 3?
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 18:15   Link #269
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
Watched the anime, but wanted to get started on LN. Which vol did anime ended at? vol 3?
It ended at volume 3, but strongly advise you to start reading from the beginning. The anime butchered a lot of minor, but seriously important, points of the story.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 03:38   Link #270
darkofficer
just a devil

wel not really suprised with what Lisa asked for. let see how this will go, after yuu gets permission

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 04:41   Link #271
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
wel not really suprised with what Lisa asked for. let see how this will go, after yuu gets permission
is it sad that anytime i see that question asked i facepalm a little bit because i know its one of those things that never ends as well as it should.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 05:11   Link #272
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
is it sad that anytime i see that question asked i facepalm a little bit because i know its one of those things that never ends as well as it should.
let's take a guess how everyone will react.

tia: jealous
iris: just normal cause she knows about it
mitsuki: also jealous
firil:she will be the one who find out and teases him.

and the rest. no idea

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 05:37   Link #273
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
let's take a guess how everyone will react.

tia: jealous
iris: just normal cause she knows about it
mitsuki: also jealous
firil:she will be the one who find out and teases him.

and the rest. no idea
pretty much. Firil will probably approve she's wanted this for a few volumes now.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-09, 05:48   Link #274
Vaans
NEET

So Firill approves the harem route eh?

Iris despite knowing would still be jealous.

Old 2015-04-09, 05:54   Link #275
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
So Firill approves the harem route eh?

Iris despite knowing would still be jealous.
its more like Firil pretty much knows that no matter what she tries she is 3rd place at best. So she approves of a harem route because its the only way to ensure she gets her slice of the pie. in addition she's also aware that Yuu will be able to solve the problems that the others seem to have related to the dragons like he's done for her and the gang. Though i must personally admit the lisa story doesnt interest me as much as the battle of the blue vs green dragons.

Old 2015-04-09, 07:45   Link #276
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its more like Firil pretty much knows that no matter what she tries she is 3rd place at best. So she approves of a harem route because its the only way to ensure she gets her slice of the pie. in addition she's also aware that Yuu will be able to solve the problems that the others seem to have related to the dragons like he's done for her and the gang. Though i must personally admit the lisa story doesnt interest me as much as the battle of the blue vs green dragons.
In short, Firill is a more nerdish version of Akeno.

Me gusta.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 07:56   Link #277
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
In short, Firill is a more nerdish version of Akeno.

Me gusta.
I'd say she more like Momo from TLR then Akeno because Firil strikes me as the type that likes to do the attacking but not be attacked.

Old 2015-04-09, 08:32   Link #278
Vaans
NEET

I agree Firll is closely similar to Momo. She's aggressive Doesn't mind being intimate at him in public and seems to support a harem looking at last volume.

Oh yeah, the first chapter seems to hint something really amusing is going to happen during the school festival. I wonder how Mitsuki would feel if her Onii-san turn onee-san? Ufufu

Old 2015-04-09, 08:34   Link #279
Sayaka Rei

I think Firill can be an interesting mix of Origami from DAL and Momo from TLR ! I hope we can read more scenes like the one at the onsen !
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 08:38   Link #280
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
I agree Firll is closely similar to Momo. She's aggressive Doesn't mind being intimate at him in public and seems to support a harem looking at last volume.

Oh yeah, the first chapter seems to hint something really amusing is going to happen during the school festival. I wonder how Mitsuki would feel if her Onii-san turn onee-san? Ufufu
Well considering its a maid cafe they'll probably make him dress up as a butler. That reaction will amuse everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayaka Rei View Post
I think Firill can be an interesting mix of Origami from DAL and Momo from TLR !
Curious why do you say origami. I can see it but not quite as say Momo. Origami is incredibly calculated in her seduction every action has a plan to it (plus origami is far too territorial). Firil seems to me as the type who knows what she wants to do but not exactly how to get it done.

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen, supernatural, true harem