Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-04-25, 18:42   Link #261
rladls2121

After episode 3, there are some reactions from the fans like:

"Uwaa, I also want to kiss with a bishoujo!"
"I'm so jealous of the main character!"
"Damn it, damn it, damn it! Hit the wall!"

Some comments like these are seen in some sites according to the news.
Like Gakusen Toshi, there are so many expectation on the series regarding for the female characters alone.

Fan service seems to be really effective in this series just like the others.
Just like Saijaku no Behemoth, the kiss scenes are just too powerful.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 18:59   Link #262
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
^
It seems the term tsundere has finally lost its meaning in that post.

[/spOILER]
Claire and Sakura are definite tsundere's. Emilia is mostly dere but has some tsun tendencies. His sister definitely strikes me as Yandere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well since i stopped to watch after second episode(could not bear anymore the stupidity level of mc) the only tsudere i saw was claire, emilia is not a tsundere since she open try to seduce protakun, tsundere they act more like claire trying to deny they feelings and act all boss and cold, what emilia don't do, emilia is more like the "agressive type which keep trying to hold her place as supposed to be "main girl".
In some cases the stupidity is painful. In his case its actually funny but i can see how it bugs people. Claire is certainly a tsundere. Emilia is heavy dere but has some tsun tendencies especially in the way she gets upset when she asks Hayato to do stuff and gets angry at the situations. She is 90% dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Watch as your expectations are overturned. None of them are tsunderes, but dere dere
See the funny thing is there's level of tsundere. Sakura is 90% tsun Claire is about 80% tsun Emilia is 10%. The balance makes things entertaining IMO but it can be frustrating

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 19:21   Link #263
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Watch as your expectations are overturned. None of them are tsunderes, but dere dere
how claire is not tsundere since she use the classic "betsuni(don't know how to proper spell) or the it's not like i do that and blush this is one of the most obvious tsundere traits.
Old 2016-04-25, 20:18   Link #264
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Water and women are the most potentially lethal combination in all of anime.

Sakura's rambling sorta turns me off. She somehow likes Hayato only because his reputation as a Slayer and her reputation as the "Diva of the World" is gonna be helpful for her own image. You can say that she has her goals set and career planning well polished, but it somehow undermines her character a bit.

Anyway, I wonder if the Scantily Clad Trio Fighting for Humanity are infected ones too. I think it's already obvious in the glow in their eyes, but gotta be sure!

Also, dat fucking ED. Holy shit.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 20:55   Link #265
rladls2121

Emilia, Claire, and Sakura.
It is like they are three different worlds Hayato is visiting for his own objectives, but the very first push to his objective started with Emilia's forceful personality.

I think it is not only Sakura who have plans about their future with Hayato.
Currently to me, Claire's motivation on closing her distance towards Hayato would be the weakest since other reasons would be mostly about school's business, I doubt Claire knows better than the other two about tactics of seducing Hayato.

Like others said, Sakura wants Hayato for his reputation and starting with her disappointment towards Hayato as a bodyguard, she is really testing him thoroughly whether or not he is suitable to be her ideal husband.

Emilia, I think she is just a normal female, maybe special in someways, and in my opinion very close to Hayato as a family as much as Karens if not more than.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 22:09   Link #266
AB079
Banned

Just leaving this here for research purposes.

Spoiler for damn:
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 22:50   Link #267
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Water and women are the most potentially lethal combination in all of anime.

Sakura's rambling sorta turns me off. She somehow likes Hayato only because his reputation as a Slayer and her reputation as the "Diva of the World" is gonna be helpful for her own image. You can say that she has her goals set and career planning well polished, but it somehow undermines her character a bit.

Anyway, I wonder if the Scantily Clad Trio Fighting for Humanity are infected ones too. I think it's already obvious in the glow in their eyes, but gotta be sure!

Also, dat fucking ED. Holy shit.
That ED was horrible okay the song was kinda cool but the imagery was not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Emilia, Claire, and Sakura.
It is like they are three different worlds Hayato is visiting for his own objectives, but the very first push to his objective started with Emilia's forceful personality.

I think it is not only Sakura who have plans about their future with Hayato.
Currently to me, Claire's motivation on closing her distance towards Hayato would be the weakest since other reasons would be mostly about school's business, I doubt Claire knows better than the other two about tactics of seducing Hayato.

Like others said, Sakura wants Hayato for his reputation and starting with her disappointment towards Hayato as a bodyguard, she is really testing him thoroughly whether or not he is suitable to be her ideal husband.

Emilia, I think she is just a normal female, maybe special in someways, and in my opinion very close to Hayato as a family as much as Karens if not more than.
Claire strikes me as the naive type about romance. She doesnt know what she wants. Emilia is normal but is an odd one their history together makes it interesting.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 00:06   Link #268
Wandering Soul

Sakura hasn't made much of an impression on me. She is basically only interested in Hayato as a means to increase her own reputation.

That ED. Wasn't expecting anything like that.
Old 2016-04-26, 00:34   Link #269
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
That ED was horrible okay the song was kinda cool but the imagery was not.

Claire strikes me as the naive type about romance. She doesnt know what she wants. Emilia is normal but is an odd one their history together makes it interesting.
well to be fair when i read the manga which ended in the episde 2 or was 3 don't recall now, i really feel bad for emilia because i hate when that sort of things happen when a girl is trying her best specially when she is the main girl but the guy is pretty much the "reallu stupid mc which looks like more is just playing which her feelings, since he don't make sure if he like her or no and just keep flirting with others girls even when he say which "not was on purpose" and he only love her and bla bla bla a good exemple of that for me was vampire to capus where the mc was like every 2 seconds "moka"-chan" i like you i want you, but this don't stop him keep rising flags which others girls, i really despise that sor of mcs which because of they bad personality he can hurts all the girls and still be fine.
Old 2016-04-26, 03:25   Link #270
IceHism

Wow this sakura girl is not cool and mc made the right decision to try to get away from her. I hope she is the ignored member of the harem along with his imouto.

Emila scene at the end is the best and I'm sad that there was no kisses this episode. Also, no scenes with Claire much either. Rip.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 09:40   Link #271
Shlugo

This was bit boring to be honest, mostly dealing with Hayato's pheromone power and some new girl that isn't all that interesting.

I did like how Hayato dealt Sakura's teasing by upping the stakes. You don't see this often.

Oh look, evil Slayers.... I think?
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 13:55   Link #272
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post

Oh look, evil Slayers.... I think?
I think they are like Hayato and Emilia given the eyes.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 14:03   Link #273
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Wow this sakura girl is not cool and mc made the right decision to try to get away from her. I hope she is the ignored member of the harem along with his imouto.

Emila scene at the end is the best and I'm sad that there was no kisses this episode. Also, no scenes with Claire much either. Rip.
Nope, imouto HAS to be in the action.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 23:18   Link #274
chaos_animagic

ep 4, and we got the now classical "Hayato no Ecchi" during the Bath...

seriously tho... how did he not try anything in the bath... especially when she literally "pushes you down"
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 23:46   Link #275
xeviouses

Being underwater and not able to breathe kinda rearranges your priorities.
xeviouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 02:41   Link #276
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

So Hayato knew how to deal with teasers, huh.

Yay, more Emilia.
Old 2016-04-27, 03:53   Link #277
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
ep 4, and we got the now classical "Hayato no Ecchi" during the Bath...

seriously tho... how did he not try anything in the bath... especially when she literally "pushes you down"
I think part of him knew what to do in that situation, underwater or not, which is probably why we got the "Hayato no ecchi!"
Old 2016-04-28, 05:12   Link #278
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 4:
So it seems that Sakura Kirishima is not only a Hundred user, but she wants to marry Hayato Kisaragi right off the bat? Damn, his harem is growing so fast!

Meanwhile, those Variants that appeared at the end of this episode will wreck Sakura's concert again!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-28, 15:11   Link #279
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-30, 05:36   Link #280
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
naked imouto bathing
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Are wheelchairs allowed in the bath?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle school, light novel adaptation