AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-04, 00:02   Link #261
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
No, Osafune's student already told that Kanami and her friends is very strong at 1-on-1 fight but suck at teamwork, and look like Osafune excel at teamwork but their individual skill is not that great. We can see that Yume take them out because of suprise element, Osafune's students is not expect that kind of strength at all, and teamwork need prep time and information, they got a suprise attack right on their face .
On the other hand, we can see in ep 7 that Sayaka and Mai can keep up with Yume for a considerate amount of time individually. So there is no reason that Yume is too OP.
You won't need teamwork if you are so relatively strong versus your opponents you can warp between them like Yume did. I think Yume just wasn't putting her all in against Sayaka and Mai, possibly because of her heart (her heart is definitely coming on quicker this episode).
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 00:17   Link #262
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Based on the progress of the Sayaka/Mai versus Yume, she seems distracted by forcing a development on Sayaka. Remember that she pursued them because she was projecting herself into Sayaka and she wanted Sayaka to tread the same path she did. This made the clash less like a random skirmish and more of a directed attack against Sayaka. Compare this to all her other fights which Yume ended in a flash.

For that reason, I do think that Yume might not have given her all against Mai and Sayaka because she attacked them with a motive and not because she's bored and she wanted to slice someone. It doesn't seem to make sense until you think about her sword style, Tennen Rishin-Ryu, that focuses on delivering sure kills as demonstrated with Yume's main attack points—the torso, the chest, the throat and the head.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 18:08   Link #263
Rimbo99

Are the 5 other characters from the Toji no Miko game going to appear or are they only exclusive in the game story.
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 18:41   Link #264
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

They didn't say that the game-original characters will appear. Nonetheless, they are going to be part of a parallel story that would happen in-game.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2018-03-04, 18:47   Link #265
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 9:

Another good episode. A little bit of playtime, they all look good wearing yukata. I guess the miko from osafune still play it nice becase they only use the back of their swords to hack the police? Because there's no blood.

Anyway, they have to escape..

-- looking forward to next week
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 08:43   Link #266
Rimbo99

While the flashback episode explains a lot of things, there are pieces that are missing in the puzzle such as why did Kanami actually went after Kagari and Yukari or what really happened to Yukari?
Old 2018-03-05, 11:46   Link #267
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbo99 View Post
While the flashback episode explains a lot of things, there are pieces that are missing in the puzzle such as why did Kanami actually went after Kagari and Yukari or what really happened to Yukari?
Kanami?????, i think you refer to Minato, but it is already explained, she follow them to assist, and i think she curious about the technique use to defeat the Great Aradama in history. So i also think that the moment she see Kagari decide to use "suicide" technique she realize what will happen and decide to intercept Kagari. And yeah the only puzzle is what really happen to Yukari, and i'm wonder if she already aware that the Great Aradama stuck in her body and slowly possessing her, why she don't end her life to prevent thing get worse in the future.
Old 2018-03-05, 12:30   Link #268
Panzercracker

Quote:
Kanami?????, i think you refer to Minato, but it is already explained, she follow them to assist, and i think she curious about the technique use to defeat the Great Aradama in history. So i also think that the moment she see Kagari decide to use "suicide" technique she realize what will happen and decide to intercept Kagari. And yeah the only puzzle is what really happen to Yukari, and i'm wonder if she already aware that the Great Aradama stuck in her body and slowly possessing her, why she don't end her life to prevent thing get worse in the future.
IMO, Yukari choice imprison the Great Aradama in her body by her own will, if she just kill herself, the Great Aradama may just escape again instead die with her. Thus she building military, seeking talent toji who has capacity to kill Great Aradama.
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 22:35   Link #269
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
IMO, Yukari choice imprison the Great Aradama in her body by her own will, if she just kill herself, the Great Aradama may just escape again instead die with her. Thus she building military, seeking talent toji who has capacity to kill Great Aradama.
Another plot twist
Old 2018-03-06, 03:02   Link #270
Rimbo99

Quote:

Sorry, too many characters, I get mix up the names. Honestly, I don't buy that Minato would make such a mistake. I understand that was classified information but something's very off. Probably Minato sense the technique is either flawed or it might have been sabotage.
Old 2018-03-06, 04:08   Link #271
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbo99 View Post
Sorry, too many characters, I get mix up the names. Honestly, I don't buy that Minato would make such a mistake. I understand that was classified information but something's very off. Probably Minato sense the technique is either flawed or it might have been sabotage.
It is probably make sense for her personality, she act on instinct, trying to save her friend, you can see that kind of personality through Kanami, her daughter
Old 2018-03-06, 04:23   Link #272
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Episode 10: "Resolve for Tomorrow"

The Origami Family moves at a swift pace, initiating a mandatory investigation on Osafune Girls' Academy and Minoseki Academy on grounds of suspected participation in large-scale terrorist activity. The raid against the base of Mokusa dealt a massive blow to the organization, and Kanami and the others are enveloped in a gloomy atmosphere.

Old 2018-03-06, 05:32   Link #273
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Now the War between Toji and Toji officially begin.
Old 2018-03-06, 06:03   Link #274
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Episode 10: "Resolve for Tomorrow"

The Origami Family moves at a swift pace, initiating a mandatory investigation on Osafune Girls' Academy and Minoseki Academy on grounds of suspected participation in large-scale terrorist activity. The raid against the base of Mokusa dealt a massive blow to the organization, and Kanami and the others are enveloped in a gloomy atmosphere.
I'm surprised she waited this long.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 06:14   Link #275
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Look like she waiting to catch some member of Mokusa, so she can initiate a war again Mokusa without ignite something among socialty.
Old 2018-03-06, 07:54   Link #276
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

She also waited until her bait, the vial of noro, catches the most important targets. Considering she toppled Mokusa and saw suspicious activity within Minoseki and Osafune in one fell swoop, it was worth the damn wait.

Old 2018-03-09, 16:47   Link #277
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 10 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 17:24   Link #278
Wandering Soul

Episode 10:

Looks like this episode just opened the possibility of Maki and Suzuka defecting as they were just as confused as everyone else was about the phenomenon. Guess they don't know what Yukari is planning.
Old 2018-03-09, 19:18   Link #279
azarhal

Wasn't this supposed to be 24 episodes?

Because episode 10 felt very much like a near the end episode and this ending with 12 episodes doesn't feel too much out there.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 19:44   Link #280
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Wasn't this supposed to be 24 episodes?

Because episode 10 felt very much like a near the end episode and this ending with 12 episodes doesn't feel too much out there.
Something has to go very wrong pretty soon. I wonder if we might get some kind of time travel after they fail to take down the big bad. They might all get kicked back into the past to stop the possession happening in the first place.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote