AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-07-17, 13:32   Link #261
nightwingFP

I wish we could see again a Lilitifa Vepar i DX23.5. Monster girls are cute too after all If she join to Ise team, she can bu usefull on water type battlefield.
Old 2017-07-17, 13:50   Link #262
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Lilitifa in Ise's harem sounds good. For the peerage she'll only help in water-based battlefields, but yeah (it's too situational, but she could still be a good addition to the peerage).

By the way, it's not DX23.5, it's High School DxD Volume 23.5 and High School DxD DX4. Get it right, please. It means that the 23.5th Volume of the series is DX Volume 4, basically.
Old 2017-07-18, 23:21   Link #263
n0m@n
C-Z

You may be able to find spoilers in 2chan or bookmeter in several hours time.

My physical copy would be coming late since I'm having it shipped with Dragon Quest XI game and walk-through guidebooks which is coming out on 29th July. So my physical copy will arrive probably around 4th August. I wont be getting the bookwalker version this time so I wont be able to give detailed summary this time. I may probably just post what appears on the Japanese spoiler page only.
Old 2017-07-19, 00:45   Link #264
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

What about the illustration?
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 09:50   Link #265
Lucidrago

I swear if there's only like 3 illustrations, the fans are going to riot. I don't want another Volume 18.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 10:01   Link #266
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Oh that won't happen again. That volume is where we could have got Gabriel's illustration instead with a possibly of having a different design. I wish we could have got an illustration of Issei, Irina and Ophis attacking Azazel in his santa outfit, an illustration that showed a part of heaven in the background etc.

Just found out this volume has 308 pages which is only 12 less than V23.

Last edited by Bennia Lover; 2017-07-19 at 10:34.
Old 2017-07-19, 10:54   Link #267
Lucidrago

You think we're going to see what Jeanne and Heracles look like for this volume? And I really want to see what Kuisha looks like. Please, Miyama-Zero. Don't let us down. I know asking for that much is a pipe dream, but we need one new illustration of a character we've never seen before. Like we got Gabriel and Rudiger Rosenkreutz in Volume 23.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 11:09   Link #268
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Touche. That, and I also want to see an illustration of the True Queen armor already It's been said to be different from the normal Balance Breaker armor, and we already have illustrations of that, so it shouldn't hurt have at least one illustration of the True Queen armor. We even have one for the DxD G armor, so let's not completely skip over the True Queen one, eh? (since DxD G mode uses the True Queen as a base).
Old 2017-07-19, 11:14   Link #269
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Dx.4 illustrations
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 11:16   Link #270
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Oh just 4 illustrations huh. I wonder who that is with Saji? Anyway I really love the first illustration, just seeing Issei and Rias with different clothing coloured is neat and Seekvaira being coloured the first time. Looks they seeing Serafall through video footage and I wonder if Issei asks her for advice on how to defeat Sona. That Cao Cao vs Sairaorg illustration is badass and I wonder if that's Sairaorg's BTB? [Ah nevermind it's just his Regulus rex broken]
Old 2017-07-19, 11:20   Link #271
DragonOsman
Dragon King

My Internet's being a bit slow, so it'll be a while before I manage to see them all, but I just opened the page over here. Looking forward to seeing the ones you mentioned, @Bennia Lover.

Edit: Just saw them. Who's the girl hiding her privates in the last illustration? And is that Ise's armor? I wonder if that's Rossweisse? But the way her clothing is being torn reminds me of Dress Break. This is confusing.
Old 2017-07-19, 11:21   Link #272
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Oh yeah there's an illustration of Rossweisse and seems like she's been dressed break
Old 2017-07-19, 11:22   Link #273
Hakai

That Sairaorg vs Cao Cao illustration. Too much manliness.

Also Seek-chan's Oppai is huge, damn.
Old 2017-07-19, 11:26   Link #274
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I edited my previous my previous post a bit ago, but just in case no one read the "edit", I'll repost it here:
Quote:
Edit: Just saw them. Who's the girl hiding her privates in the last illustration? And is that Ise's armor? I wonder if that's Rossweisse? But the way her clothing is being torn reminds me of Dress Break. This is confusing.
Again, this is confusing. If that's really Rossweisse, why did Ise use Dress Break on her? And it seems like he had also given her his armor, the same way he gives it to Rias for the Crimson Extinct Dragonar? What happened?

And speaking of Seekvaira in that colored illustration with Ise and Rias, she looks a little creepy there with her glasses having light shone on them.
Old 2017-07-19, 11:27   Link #275
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Also Serafall's tits have shrunk lol and yeah I do think Rossweisse is getting her own Issei version armour. Seriously I am most interested with that kid next to Saji. Is that Saji's younger sibling? hmm
Old 2017-07-19, 11:28   Link #276
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Coloured Illustration: I am not sure what is happening in this might need a translation for the text for context.

Sairaorg Vs. Cao Cao: Hell yeah that is awesomeness right there.

Saji and Unkown girl: Going to need context for this. Shot in the dark she is his little sister

Rossweisse: Dress Break? Yeah still like through.
Old 2017-07-19, 11:31   Link #277
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Bennia Lover: Weren't they always that size, though?

@CCP: Like I said, first we need some context as to why Ise used Dress Break on her if that's really Rossweisse. Not to mention the fact that the armor being broken there looks a lot like Ise's Balance Breaker armor.

And yeah, who's the girl with Saji in that one illustration? I agree with you guys on the Sairaorg vs. Cao Cao illustration, though. I think Sairaorg is winning.
Old 2017-07-19, 11:32   Link #278
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

how is that not Rossweisse? and no Serafall's tits have always been big.

Compared to DX.3, the number of illustrations is disappointing. DX.3 had 10. Miyama was lazy once again.
Old 2017-07-19, 11:40   Link #279
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Based off Serafall's breasts the coloured illustration is Ise, Rias and Seek watching a film/video from the past. I guess?

@DragonOsman Yeah I was a bit distracted so after looking a couple more times her armour does look like Ise's Balance Breaker. Rossweisse's Dragonar? Also Ise is not the only person to use Dress Break Iolava Amon created a Cerberus which can use a long-ranged Dress Break from the wikia
Old 2017-07-19, 11:47   Link #280
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Inside cover illustration
Link here to save: http://imgur.com/a/T2Hjh