AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-22, 21:47   Link #261
Stickels
Just passing by

I don't think I'd really be interesting in training it... I couldn't do the actual drunk version because I'm allergic to alchohol, but it sure as hell is fun trying to imitate it.
Old 2003-11-22, 21:55   Link #262
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
I don't think I'd really be interesting in training it... I couldn't do the actual drunk version because I'm allergic to alchohol, but it sure as hell is fun trying to imitate it.
hahaha u dont need to drink. In fact they recommend you DONT drink.
Old 2003-11-22, 23:10   Link #263
Stickels
Just passing by

The monkey style would be fun to learn, any ideas where I could look that up at?
Old 2003-11-23, 00:09   Link #264
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
The monkey style would be fun to learn, any ideas where I could look that up at?
er where do u live? In LA theres several wushu gyms u can ask from.
If you look up Shaolin or wushu or monkey kungfu, u might come up with a result that may suit u.
it looks fun, but like any MA it requires quite a bit of training. i mean rolling around a lot can be tiresome.
Old 2003-11-23, 00:29   Link #265
Stickels
Just passing by

I live in Tx, guess I'll have to look it up.
Old 2003-11-23, 00:46   Link #266
SHARPSHARK

No fighting skill. Well, I never learnt and never really tried. My parents sent me in a scout group for 3 years or so. My social skills and survival skills didn't improve during I was in scouts.

I'm a total newb in fights I guess, so...

Who wants a free frag ? :fingers:
Old 2003-11-23, 08:14   Link #267
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Send a message via AIM to Manga Maniac Send a message via MSN to Manga Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARPSHARK
No fighting skill. Well, I never learnt and never really tried. My parents sent me in a scout group for 3 years or so. My social skills and survival skills didn't improve during I was in scouts.

I'm a total newb in fights I guess, so...

Who wants a free frag ? :fingers:
LOL!!!! hehe that´s ok. Not everyone can have it easy to learn stuff. It takes long time too for me to learn survival training and also MA. I´m better at social skills and drawing.

Let me see how you draw once or twice and i can copy ur style perfectly. But the results need a bit polishing so... Not even there without proper training. Training is everything.
Same thing if we would fight. Let me see you fight once or twice and i have you analyzed (oh boy i´m like a haku there )

Or pherhaps you already knew everything they taught you??

Oh and thx everyone For the tip and info on drunking boxing. I think ivé found my calling in MA now
Old 2003-11-23, 17:15   Link #268
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Maniac
LOL!!!! hehe that´s ok. Not everyone can have it easy to learn stuff. It takes long time too for me to learn survival training and also MA. I´m better at social skills and drawing.

Let me see how you draw once or twice and i can copy ur style perfectly. But the results need a bit polishing so... Not even there without proper training. Training is everything.
Same thing if we would fight. Let me see you fight once or twice and i have you analyzed (oh boy i´m like a haku there )

Or pherhaps you already knew everything they taught you??

Oh and thx everyone For the tip and info on drunking boxing. I think ivé found my calling in MA now

HEY! i got a question for u. Is art one of those things thats REALLY hard to get once ur too old? You know how the older u are the harder it is to learn a new language? Is art like that? Cuz i used to draw well when i was little, but not by my age standard cuz i didnt practice. Is it harder as you get older? or is it the samething??

haha good luck in Drunken Boxing. Remember ure gonna have train wushu first. Wushu has several styles too.
snake, swan, tiger, lepord... and i dont know if there is anymore. I think there is just regular basic wushu. Remember drinking doesnt help u in this style! haha
Old 2003-11-23, 17:24   Link #269
Stickels
Just passing by

I started drawing in 8th grade, I got a LOT better in the couple of years that I was drawing all the time, but I've kinda stoped drawing and I've definatly noticed I'm not as good at it anymore, I really should start practicing again.
Old 2003-11-25, 14:01   Link #270
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
HEY! i got a question for u. Is art one of those things thats REALLY hard to get once ur too old? You know how the older u are the harder it is to learn a new language? Is art like that? Cuz i used to draw well when i was little, but not by my age standard cuz i didnt practice. Is it harder as you get older? or is it the samething??

haha good luck in Drunken Boxing. Remember ure gonna have train wushu first. Wushu has several styles too.
snake, swan, tiger, lepord... and i dont know if there is anymore. I think there is just regular basic wushu. Remember drinking doesnt help u in this style! haha

Hehhee So you like drawing too? well all you need to do is practise practise practise. Jus like MA. But in drawing you don´t have it harder to learn when your older. As long as you train your imagination.

To Stickels: Greeeting o fellow drawer :´D wanna know what i´m drawing right now??? look up the thread whom you wanna go out with
Old 2003-11-25, 15:21   Link #271
wnkryo
HainShodan

Its scary but... some of you posted 60+ times just by your self !!
Old 2003-11-25, 18:17   Link #272
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo

Its scary but... some of you posted 60+ times just by your self !!
LOL!! ya well. having a public discussion can lead to that sometimes. Ohh and you are Kakashi 626 right? I get so confused with ur new/old acc
Old 2003-11-25, 18:21   Link #273
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Maniac
LOL!! ya well. having a public discussion can lead to that sometimes. Ohh and you are Kakashi 626 right? I get so confused with ur new/old acc

I used to be kakashi222 (refer to the person who made THIS thread!) not kakashi626... even though i think they is an actually kakashi626
Old 2003-11-25, 18:28   Link #274
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
I used to be kakashi222 (refer to the person who made THIS thread!) not kakashi626... even though i think they is an actually kakashi626
Ohh sorry. i confused you with the gif senin. Well there are so many kakashi´s i dunno who is what and where
Old 2003-11-25, 19:55   Link #275
Stickels
Just passing by

huh, lol, hope that hinata pick goes well, send me some of the requests you get in your PMs and I'll work on some of them, lighten the load some.
Old 2003-11-25, 20:46   Link #276
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Quote:
huh, lol, hope that hinata pick goes well, send me some of the requests you get in your PMs and I'll work on some of them, lighten the load some.
ok i have one that i wanted to do myself someday but i´ll let you handle this one since i think you can do a good job too (if not even better than me and thats not hard i´m not a fast drawer) One that is particulary requested is Yondaime Swarmed by girls Guess that had to come sooner or later
Old 2003-11-26, 00:45   Link #277
Stickels
Just passing by

*thinks thinks thinks*

which one is Yondaime?
Old 2003-11-26, 05:48   Link #278
100fr

Hey guys,

I'm new, so hy to everyone.
I'm from belgium( europe) so i want to say some stuff about martial arts.
Now i'm a prooud yellow belt TKD :-)
and my club is very goood.
My sensei is a 4e dan black belt and teaches very well.
Trainings are very intense and i've learned tons of things.
He also teaches us hapkido.
In our club, which exists for 7 years i think he's the only black belt and we have one red belt wit 2 lines.
our known belts are : white, yellow ,orange,GREEN,blue,blue one line,red,red one line, red 2 lines, red 3 lines, black....

Also in our club they teach iai-jutsu , the sword skil-thingy you talkes about :-)
Old 2003-11-26, 11:53   Link #279
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Hello 100fr and welcome to the naruto forum
Thx for saying those line if it wasn´t for you i might have gone completely of topic with stickles. (we have to further this conv. of ours with pm stickles)

OK! back to topic. I still haven´t found any info about Dojo´s Or dojangs in sweden that teaches drunken boxing I must Find One! I must! Mwahahahahahaa!!.......sorry guess i got a bit carried away
Old 2003-11-26, 12:11   Link #280
Stickels
Just passing by

good luck with the TKD

I was never fond of TKD, high kicks just arn't for me.
Closed Thread