Notices

Old 2008-10-18, 19:44   Link #261
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I think that...

Spoiler for my Luna theory:
That is a very interesting theory xD It also gives a chance that the series may have a happy or bittersweet ending. I think this series deserves a happy one for being so sad and gloomy from the beginning and most likely also in many episodes to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
is anyone else sensing a trend that everyone who's introduced on an episodic basis dies..
Like the others say, not everyone, especially if they're part of the main cast (like Ringo and Lyuze) or part of the old cast (like Friender) .
Spoiler for :
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 19:47   Link #262
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire-pyro View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Episode 03:
Old 2008-10-18, 19:54   Link #263
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spoiler for Episode 03:
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-10-18, 20:01   Link #264
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Episode 03:
Old 2008-10-18, 21:01   Link #265
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 3
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 22:54   Link #266
Grey

Wow, the first three episodes really do a nice job at bringing out the feeling that the world is a desolate ruin. Makes me wonder which episode will be the "turn" in the series, where a tighter plotline and focus for Casshern shows up. The pathos of the ruined world's inhabitants sets up nicely--for me--an edge-of-the-seat situation if/when Casshern enters into the "save people from the ruin" plotline.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 23:16   Link #267
kamikazex

kind've sad to see that guy die though but fitting
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 02:56   Link #268
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Makes me wonder which episode will be the "turn" in the series, where a tighter plotline and focus for Casshern shows up. The pathos of the ruined world's inhabitants sets up nicely--for me--an edge-of-the-seat situation if/when Casshern enters into the "save people from the ruin" plotline.
This made me realize that events had already been so awesome yet we are not yet at the part of the synopsis/plot where Casshern is going to be saving mankind.
But I find it good that the series doesn't make things happen too fast. I like the character development on Casshern. Lots of that on the third episode
Oh I wonder what episode 4 will bring us this time xD
I demand to know more about Luna the most xD Oh I am intrigued with mysterious women. Give us explanations and flashbacks already xD haha LOL!
Speaking of Luna, from what I remember, other characters refer to her as the Sun Who Was Named the Moon (or something like that) while Casshern calls her Luna. I know this isn't supposed to be a big deal but . . . I'm intrgued on why Casshern is so far the least formal on her xD Hehehe.
Okayz, okayz, I admit. I just have my Casshern x Luna fantasies again. LOL!
Old 2008-10-19, 05:13   Link #269
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Concerning the new scene before the OP in episode three --- Luna's speech is quite different to that of the original scene we've seen twice. Making me believe it's another scene.

I wouldn't be surprised if the scene before the OP in episode four will be from that same scene.
Old 2008-10-19, 07:23   Link #270
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Concerning the new scene before the OP in episode three --- Luna's speech is quite different to that of the original scene we've seen twice. Making me believe it's another scene.

I wouldn't be surprised if the scene before the OP in episode four will be from that same scene.
I noticed that as well, it seems that Luna meet with someone before Casshern came to kill her. From the looks of it, Casshern might have had a good reason to kill her.

Spoiler for The Plot Thickens:

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Old 2008-10-19, 07:48   Link #271
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
For me they could be the same. At first Luna's dialogue was "Anata wa . . . dare?" but this time it just stopped with "Anata wa". The 3rd episode showed what happened before her question while the previous two showed what happened after it.

BUT, now that you guys have mentioned that it could be a different scene, I realized that the two scenes (when Luna asked) were illustrated differently. So maybe they really are different, unless Luna went: "Anata wa . . . Anata wa . . . .dare?"

OR, Madhouse is just messing with our minds xD LOL!

Quote:
Neither would I, but I do hope they'll show more of that flashback *_*

Last edited by sapphire-pyro; 2008-10-19 at 08:08. Reason: my grammatical mistakes x_x
Old 2008-10-19, 08:02   Link #272
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Or maybe the OP Luna scenes are reflecting the process of Casshern remembering that fateful event. As he accepts what he did, we'll see the real event. We see how he fights. We know she was prob really messed up when he got thru with her. You know. Heart punched out, dismembered, etc.
Old 2008-10-19, 08:03   Link #273
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazex View Post
kind've sad to see that guy die though but fitting
Also sad that Casshern needs to be lectured to go forward with his life by a totally self professed bum and malcontent. At least the guy knows he is one.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 08:04   Link #274
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
For me they could be the same. At first Luna's dialogue was "Anata wa . . . dare?" but this time it just stopped with "Anata wa". The 3rd episode showed what happened before her question while the previous two showed what happened after it.

BUT, now that you've guys mentioned that it could be a different scene, I realized that the two scenes (when Luna asked) were illustrated differently. So many they really are different, unless Luna went: "Anata wa . . . Anata wa . . . .dare?"

OR, Madhouse is just messing with our minds xD LOL!
Actually, she said "Anata wa" in the first 2 flashbacks to Casshern, and then she said "Anata wa . . . dare?" during episode 3 to whoever it was. I don't think the 2 scenes happened in the same span of time, as it seems that the new flashback happened prior to the first one.

Quote:
Neither would I, but I do hope they'll show more of that flashback *_*
Being that this is a 24 episode anime, I'd think they wouldn't show the full flasback untill episode 20-something. Until then, we will be treated to the same vague flashbacks for 2 episode's each .
Old 2008-10-19, 08:11   Link #275
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Actually, she said "Anata wa" in the first 2 flashbacks to Casshern, and then she said "Anata wa . . . dare?" during episode 3 to whoever it was. I don't think the 2 scenes happened in the same span of time, as it seems that the new flashback happened prior to the first one.
Eep x_x I mixed them up ^^; me and my terrible memory x_x

Things will be much clearer if they show the entire scene already xD *so excited that is becoming impatient to see*

Quote:
Being that this is a 24 episode anime, I'd think they wouldn't show the full flasback untill episode 20-something. Until then, we will be treated to the same vague flashbacks for 2 episode's each .
I hope it won't take that long x_x I think that's done in many anime already ^^;
Or maybe I just don't want that because I'm so excited to see it already xD LOL!
Old 2008-10-19, 08:11   Link #276
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I don't think the 2 scenes happened in the same span of time, as it seems that the new flashback happened prior to the first one.
Yeah that was my thought, and i'm gonna stick with it until we see more of these opening scenes so we can stick them all together.
Old 2008-10-19, 08:17   Link #277
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Yeah that was my thought, and i'm gonna stick with it until we see more of these opening scenes so we can stick them all together.

Casshern dispatched final guard. Flaming body part hits the wall. Luna, now defenseless, comes forward and says, "Anata wa...dare?" Casshern replies "I am Casshern. Luna, I will kill you."
Old 2008-10-19, 11:15   Link #278
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I Think it is two different scenes...it just wouldn't make sense for her to ask the same question twice at the same space of time.

"You are...?"

"Who are you?"

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 11:17   Link #279
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I Think it is two different scenes...it just wouldn't make sense for her to ask the same question twice at the same space of time.

"You are...?"

"Who are you?"
Indeed, that's what i was saying.

& thinking more about it, if it is a different scene (and we have no way of telling which one came first), why would Luna ask pretty much the same question to Casshern twice? I'm thinking it's someone else --- one of the new characters that appears on the official site (images were posted in spoiler tags a while back).
Old 2008-10-19, 13:53   Link #280
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Show continues to be equal parts depressing and awesome...

Atleast our main character has a dog now...No post apocalyptic hero should be without one ya know.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
madhouse