AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-25, 09:40   Link #2781
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Noooo~! Not the universe destroyers~!

The I-n's Arc eh...I haven't really pulled that much ahead, and I really only have Saga, Joseth and the Zerstroritter...

Hmm...for Saga, there's really only a few that fits my idea of him...

Spoiler for mech of non-unisoned Saga:

Of course, him being in unison would be something different altogether, but I need to get a good image of "that" first...it's so hard to find. :3

I'm thinking of Excia-ing Isdera, but we'll see...

Joseth's too proud to rely on that system until it's really desperate...but him being the egoistic bastard he is, he would go to extents of modifying his jet to transform into...

Joseth : MODE CHANGE!!!!

Spoiler for Obviously:
An Orbital Frame?! Saga truly has very refined taste

And HOLD IT JOSETH!!! OPEN TRAP CARD!!!

Joseth's fascination with Blue Eyes isn't gonna end anytime soon isn't it?
-------

While I'm not sure if S&W will ever use the G.U.N.D.A.M. system, I know exactly what they'll be using if they do:

Spoiler for Drills are a man's romance:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-25, 09:42   Link #2782
An Hero in Disguise
Human

As soon as I get home I'll come up with some mecha for my OCs too At least for one I already have an idea, hope it's not taken until I post it
Old 2007-06-25, 09:43   Link #2783
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Glad to hear it, so this escalation can end.

*stashes away Ideon, Neo Granzon, Pas-Q Machine, Dis-RX, Gunbuster...*

-----------------------------------------

Another short chapter continuing from last time, here's Past, Part II:

Spoiler for length:
... Okay, that was totally unexpected. Damn, this increases Mai's drama level by 5000. That is not something Keroko can match (though she did get scarilly close, almost tearing Nanoha apart when she went berserk in A's).

Blaagh, backlog plauge, go away! Go away! Let me finish projects.

Quote:

The I-n's Arc eh...I haven't really pulled that much ahead, and I really only have Saga, Joseth and the Zerstroritter...

Of course, him being in unison would be something different altogether, but I need to get a good image of "that" first...it's so hard to find. :3

Joseth's too proud to rely on that system until it's really desperate...but him being the egoistic bastard he is, he would go to extents of modifying his jet to transform into...

Spoiler for Obviously:
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon?

Awesome! Does his spell resistance go up in this form?
Old 2007-06-25, 09:48   Link #2784
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
We've got our second character named Wira here it seems And Kaempfer being "engaged"? You naughty dragon

Also, Vivio-tan FTMFW!!!!
Yeah I was wondering whether to change her name. Proton Wira no? I tried Xyra, but its not a car ref. Should I change her name?

And the engagement was Kaempfer's dad's fault. He liked his best bud's daughter, and Kaempfer didn't have much objections, and Wira/Xyra was absolutely smitten with him, so it kinda stuck as much as Xyra's stuck around Kaempfer's neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Another Wira.
That was unexpected.
Yeah I noticed. Should I change her name to Xyra?
Quote:

Spoiler for length:
Glock... is one great guy.

Sees S&W tearfully agreeing.

Now that reminds me, if a Nakajima Amazon, a breed noted for their HOTBLOODEDness, fell to the Balrog, that means S&W are quite something--

S&W suddenly bolt off, while Sofie is riding after them.

Quote:

Spoiler for Obviously:
HOLY S******* You want an ORBITAL FRAME?! THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE!!!

Not that I've a problem. I'll just need a Gundam the size of Destroy.

You guys are making me wanna mass produce the Gundam Devices. I know of a set of buyers...

Nakajima sisters: YES PLEASE!!!

And speaking of Jet-to-Dragon, I don't suppose its something "More than meets the eye", ne? Though I've a feeling its more like a creature that can sac itself to bring another from out of the game into play, and the new creature having the same feature.

EDIT: Another set for S&W... That makes 4... Boy is this profitable. Come on, Kha! Keeps those hands moving!

Kha:
Old 2007-06-25, 10:11   Link #2785
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
... Okay, that was totally unexpected. Damn, this increases Mai's drama level by 5000. That is not something Keroko can match (though she did get scarilly close, almost tearing Nanoha apart when she went berserk in A's).
More juicy drama ahead, dun worry. And Keroko's just as dramatic methinks, only in a different matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yeah I was wondering whether to change her name. Proton Wira no? I tried Xyra, but its not a car ref. Should I change her name?
Diablo?

Maybe not...

You could go with Miura if you like, or Espada

Doesn't work with Lamborghini's huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And the engagement was Kaempfer's dad's fault. He liked his best bud's daughter, and Kaempfer didn't have much objections, and Wira/Xyra was absolutely smitten with him, so it kinda stuck as much as Xyra's stuck around Kaempfer's neck.
...maybe not Shotgun, but lack of choice? Damn Kaempfer, I thought you were more pimp than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Glock... is one great guy.

Sees S&W tearfully agreeing.

Now that reminds me, if a Nakajima Amazon, a breed noted for their HOTBLOODEDness, fell to the Balrog, that means S&W are quite something--

S&W suddenly bolt off, while Sofie is riding after them.
*whistles*

You will find out soon

Although technically, Fate did help out during that, as mentioned, since I'd already set S&W as both AA+ Rank mages...

Of course, there is this saying....

"Courage can turn One Percent into One Hundred!"

Sof: LET'S SEE WHAT YOUR COURAGE IS MADE OF!!!
*chases after S&W*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
You guys are making me wanna mass produce the Gundam Devices. I know of a set of buyers...

Nakajima sisters: YES PLEASE!!!
Spoiler for We all know what they'll be...:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-25, 10:55   Link #2786
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
The perv is getting perved. That is just amazing (not to mention gratifying)! Really tempted to do Kha + Fate, despite Aaron's earlier protests.

Sorry I've been following my inspiration all over the place, and got lost somewhere, so Part 6 got delayed.

In the meantime, another scenario:
Spoiler for One day at Hangar 7...:
Thanks to Lowe for the Saber and Assassin images!

As for everyone else, go ahead, imagine and post what your OC's G.U.N.D.A.M. Device is going to be like!
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Part II of Old Friends United is up.

Wheee!!!!! Old friends are finally fighting! And... what's this? Hikki making long-distance phone call?
Quote:

---New intelligence data updated---

I'm 'board', so I decided to create MOAR . Anyway, this is actually a time-skip, and introduces yet another new character, though she has been around since FileS 3 went into planning. Without further ado:
Spoiler for A Sudden Arrival:
To be continued!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Last part of the "date" that ended up ruined by an incident, so it has a different name...

Spoiler for Ruined Date - Battle with Drones :

The sword's blade was supposed to be a bit bigger (3x the length of the hilt), but then I noticed that it was near the limits of the sheet...

Koji was hoping to deliver the Relic to RF6 and use that as an excuse to visit them, but unfortunately, their superiors (Regius pulled some strings) didn't allow it.

As for the Relic's number...hmm, I'm not sure which ones are secured already, so I'll make it nº 9 *hopes this number hasn't appeared yet and won't appear in StrikerS*

Heh, added a bonus picture here
Maren being true to herself, instead to letting emotions escape once in a while.

In the end, what Maren said would be somewhat like this:
Spoiler for bad japanese:

Now things will go on smoothly...or will they?
Quote:

And a continuation:
Spoiler for Who is she?:
To be continued. More on her in a moment!

@Flames: MOOOOOEEEEE~~~~! (keels over)
Wow. So much happening in the last (checks watch) 15 hours. Over 3 pages of backlog - well, no time to waste.

@USB500: Wow, someone who can beat Armstrong, and doesn't even need magic? This man is my GOD!

@FlameSpark: I've been following your Koji/Maren series - this part was just icing on the cake - and that smile - Gods, that smile! I'd give my legs and right arm to do artwork like that!

@Kha: Kaempfer's got a FIANCEE?! Never expected that. And +5000 points for the Kaemp/Zafira brotherhood; Doggy needs more love! And Vivio, so cute! Though the girls are going to irritated (and the boys jealous) if she keeps hiding behind their skirts.

Re: I-n's Mecha - Will participants need one? If they don't, then chances are the 82nd won't have any. If they will, then here's Arcas':

Spoiler for The Dragonslayer's Mecha:

Arcas'll slay many Dragons w/this, NE?
Old 2007-06-25, 12:14   Link #2787
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Here you go:

Spoiler for Serge's mecha:

Spoiler for Anatoly's mecha:

Spoiler for Sarah's mecha:

Spoiler for Ramsus' mecha:

Spoiler for Mirian's mecha:

All done now - left to find a pic of Niddhogg

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-06-26 at 00:10.
Old 2007-06-25, 17:04   Link #2788
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
I come back and the first thing i have to do is doge a landing Meca. Good Lord where are they all coming from?? and... Why do mages need meca??

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Here you go:

Searching for Mirian's
O.o nice ^^
Old 2007-06-25, 18:47   Link #2789
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Oh the HAXX.

What happens next? Andrei finishes it all with his FINAL ULTIMATE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL EXTERMINATION SLASH?
- Even with the IDS at full power and purest form, Andrei was only able to kill 1/2 of all the reamining Fangwangs in the multiverse- some of them exterminated by the 'Searchers of the Feathers' a long time ago. And he almost died in that attempt. So this attack is reserved for the end-losung (Ger. for 'Final solution')...

Quote:
Sorry I've been following my inspiration all over the place, and got lost somewhere, so Part 6 got delayed.

In the meantime, another scenario:
Spoiler for One day at Hangar 7...:
Thanks to Lowe for the Saber and Assassin images!

As for everyone else, go ahead, imagine and post what your OC's G.U.N.D.A.M. Device is going to be like!
- Saberdamness...

Speaking of Mecha:

Spoiler for If Kyla can buy a Gundam::

though the Silvana's 4 Variable Dreadlords have a mech form- more like mech suit actually.

Spoiler for Variable Dreadlord Mech Form::

---

@ all readers:

I've decided to go do all three of the scenarios that i've brought up...

So watch out, they'll come out at random.
Old 2007-06-25, 19:01   Link #2790
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

EDIT: @LOWE On PIMP - You'll never believe who I've planned to be pimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Kha: Kaempfer's got a FIANCEE?! Never expected that. And +5000 points for the Kaemp/Zafira brotherhood; Doggy needs more love! And Vivio, so cute! Though the girls are going to irritated (and the boys jealous) if she keeps hiding behind their skirts.

Re: I-n's Mecha - Will participants need one? If they don't, then chances are the 82nd won't have any. If they will, then here's Arcas':

Nope they won't need one. In fact, there isn't enough of the G.U.N.D.A.M. devices that Kha built to go around. It's for when your OC does get one.

Escaflowne. OK no problem.
Quote:
Here you go:

Searching for Mirian's
Your's are notably huge, like Joseth's and Saga's. Rather stressful on the materialization system, but I think it should hold. And I thought no one else on the 97th know about the UC era mobile suits. Kudos!

MAHQ.net is a good place to look for a mecha + history. But I gotta tell ya son; a pilot doesn't pick a mecha. Uh-uh; the mecha picks the pilot. It's a mystical bond between man and machine.

@Ratler: It's just some fun after Kha built things called the Genesis Uninhibited Nendo Drive Assault-use Magical (G.U.N.D.A.M.) Devices out of fun, but found them to be fielded almost immediately in the I-n's arc.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-25 at 19:36.
Old 2007-06-25, 19:10   Link #2791
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Escaflowne. OK no problem.Your's are notably huge, like Joseth's and Saga's. Rather stressful on the materialization system, but I think it should hold. And I thought no one else on the 97th know about the UC era mobile suits. Kudos!
Kyla: Hey! Don't overload the A.R.I.K.A. system! even though they are clone copies of the original 2Gen Nanobots of Arika, they are only deisigned to materialize a maximum area of thrice of the original Otome!!!

And we are still developing Z.W.E.I. - A.R.I.K.A. (Zodiac Warrior Enhancement Implement - Advanced Reactive Intelligent Kinetic Armament)

EDIT: Be right back later to check on backlog!

EDIT2: Kha... show them the Zakums!!!

EDIT3: Andrei does not need mecha... he slays them on foot- well he slays Einsts on a daily- not so daily basis- but often- well being on the edge of the sane universe does warrant for some h4xx.
*imagines Destroy being... well, destroyed by some wide slashes.

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-06-25 at 19:19. Reason: Desu desu desu desu~
Old 2007-06-25, 19:32   Link #2792
Aaron008R

Quote:
Glad to hear it, so this escalation can end.

*stashes away Ideon, Neo Granzon, Pas-Q Machine, Dis-RX, Gunbuster...*

-----------------------------------------

Spoiler for length:
WHOOOO! I sense a lot of drama icoming!
More! More!

Quote:

Spoiler for Obviously:
AGH! That's Anubis from ZoE!
And, is that Blue-eyes Shining Dragon?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

Very fitting!

Quote:
Here you go:

Searching for Mirian's
Like 'em big, don't we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- Even with the IDS at full power and purest form, Andrei was only able to kill 1/2 of all the reamining Fangwangs in the multiverse- some of them exterminated by the 'Searchers of the Feathers' a long time ago. And he almost died in that attempt. So this attack is reserved for the end-losung (Ger. for 'Final solution')...
Whew. At least that's what you call reasonable haxx.

Quote:
Spoiler for If Kyla can buy a Gundam::
I was expecting the Heavyarms custom. But I guess this suits Kyla's image better.

Quote:
@ all readers:

I've decided to go do all three of the scenarios that i've brought up...

So watch out, they'll come out at random.
YES!!!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-25, 19:37   Link #2793
Satty
Slash!

Might as well get with the bandwagon and show the mechs...

Spoiler for Satoshi's mecha:

Spoiler for Sydney's mecha:

Spoiler for Vincent's mecha:

Edit: Since I'm done with Satsuki's profile, here's her mecha.

Spoiler for Satsuki's mecha:

Last edited by Satty; 2007-06-26 at 22:41.
Old 2007-06-25, 19:37   Link #2794
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Nope they won't need one. In fact, there isn't enough of the G.U.N.D.A.M. devices that Kha built to go around. It's for when your OC does get one.

Escaflowne. OK no problem.

MAHQ.net is a good place to look for a mecha + history. But I gotta tell ya son; a pilot doesn't pick a mecha. Uh-uh; the mecha picks the pilot. It's a mystical bond between man and machine.
Okay, so there're enough for everyone. But how large/small are these mecha? 'Cause the stats I found for Esca say that it's about 8m tall, but some of the others I've been looking @ (mahq) are closer to 20m. Are they all about the same size, or does it vary?

Spoiler for Boomer's Mecha:

Obvious, I know. But it fits, don't it?

Note: Sevasti's not going to have one - he prefers to fight on his feet. And unless someone (ANYONE, HINT HINT) can point me in the direction of another mecha with a sword, Mel's not either.

Last edited by Reiji Tabibito; 2007-06-25 at 19:48.
Old 2007-06-25, 19:42   Link #2795
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Might as well get with the bandwagon and show the mechs...

Spoiler for Satoshi's mecha:

Spoiler for Sydney's mecha:

Spoiler for Vincent's mecha:

So...here they are. I still got one more person to show, but that's for later.
Shiva, Orchist... TESTAMENT?! Not only are they big they are H4XX!!!

TIme to roll out the second version of the Gundam device, the 50m tall frame. Unfortunately these things can't be contained in the Unlimited Spell Forge Reality Marble (the 20m units filled the whole space) so Kha's going to have to built them in parts then somehow fit everything together.

Expect one to be ready as the end-losung for the ultimate Einst battle

And ho yeah I've fanonically turned Nanoha into a mecha anime... >_<;

@Reiji: Well what the Gundam frames do is that they either scale down or up the mecha to 20m of height, which is the frame's height. So no really worry about how big it its, its just how many extra parts is needed to materialize. Giant backpacks would be a source of strain, but as long as its not bigger than the mecha itself it'll work.

The risk is the Nendo Drives suddenly suffering overload failure. Its a probability that exists even for the standard sized mecha, with Perfect Zine, which has no backpack, having the lowest failure chance.

Buster for Tom eh? Check.
Old 2007-06-25, 19:46   Link #2796
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And ho yeah I've fanonically turned Nanoha into a mecha anime... >_<;
Thay've always described Nanoha as mecha anime disguised as magical girls... adding the actual mecha themselves is simply the next step

And I see Escaflowne, Hazel, and lots of Orbital frames. I'ns is gonna be messily awesome

Old 2007-06-25, 19:50   Link #2797
Aaron008R

SIGH...

What happened to the detail that I added about the Nanohaverse Einsts only being slightly larger than normal humans, along with some occasional big ones?!

Honestly. Even Fate slaughtered a giant sand-worm with a single attack (and a simple one at that). We might be getting a bit too in over our heads with this.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-25, 19:52   Link #2798
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
SIGH...

What happened to the detail that I added about the Nanohaverse Einsts only being slighly larger than normal humans, along with the occasional big ones?!
Wait, only slightly larger than normal humans?! :slaps forehead: Then this has been one enormous exercise in futility! KHAAAAAAAAA! (done in best Bill Shatner impersonation)
Old 2007-06-25, 19:55   Link #2799
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
SIGH...

What happened to the detail that I added about the Nanohaverse Einsts only being slighly larger than normal humans, along with some occasional big ones?!

Honestly. Even Fate slaughtered a giant sand-worm with a single attack (and a simple one at that). We might be getting a bit too in over our heads with this.
This is just a preventive measure....no need to get hyped up over this....
Old 2007-06-25, 20:29   Link #2800
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
SIGH...

What happened to the detail that I added about the Nanohaverse Einsts only being slightly larger than normal humans, along with some occasional big ones?!

Yare, yare, we'll be needing them for the bigger ones. (though not the 50m tall ones, unless you're bringing that Regiuuser in as well...? )

Though this GUNDAM exercise was inspired by the 1st I-n's OP.

Knowing Kha, he'd rather match them size for size. Honorable combat see?

Though part of it comes from him having extremely low DPS compared to the Aces.