Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-11, 11:46   Link #2821
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
or gets 64 palmed as a result lol
Which will not work since, as Neji found out the hard way, blocking chakra pathways does NOTHING to Naruto except grant a one-uppercut trip to LaLa Land.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 11:51   Link #2822
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post
Which will not work since, as Neji found out the hard way, blocking chakra pathways does NOTHING to Naruto except grant a one-uppercut trip to LaLa Land.
doesn't mean she can't still do it to him. It would likely still hurt plenty
Old 2014-12-11, 11:55   Link #2823
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post
Lol yeah I don't think Hanabi's intended plan is not so much cutting off Naruto's chakra as it is hurting him...and what's NAruto gonna do? Shouyouken his sister in law? Yeah that will earn him a one way ticket to alone on the couch lol
Old 2014-12-11, 12:03   Link #2824
730flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Lol yeah I don't think Hanabi's intended plan is not so much cutting off Naruto's chakra as it is hurting him...and what's NAruto gonna do? Shouyouken his sister in law? Yeah that will earn him a one way ticket to alone on the couch lol
Or have his eyes ripped out lol

I suddenly now have this headcanon that despite Hinata being the kind and gentle wife/mother, Naruto knows (and saw first hand) just how scary she can be lol.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 12:06   Link #2825
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
Or have his eyes ripped out lol

I suddenly now have this headcanon that despite Hinata being the kind and gentle wife/mother, Naruto knows (and saw first hand) just how scary she can be lol.
Lol Im actually surprised there's no fan comic about Hinata reaching for Toneri saying she'll take back Hanabi's eyes now, and the scene cuts back to Naruto watching completely HORRIFIED his sweet Hinata is capable of doing this as sound effects of Toneri's screaming is heard, he notes to himself that he better never piss off Hinata...

lol yes I can see that whole being afraid of Hinata scenario lol but I think cutting off his sex would be a MUCH MUCH MUCH worse punishment for Naruto...I think Naruto could go with being blind and well sexed up but not cut from sex completely lol
Old 2014-12-11, 12:23   Link #2826
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm sure Hanabi is more likely to want to sex up Naruto than to hurt him.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 12:43   Link #2827
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
http://www.aniplex.co.jp/naruto/cd/

HINATA'S CHARA SONG GAIZZZ

Edit : coz ive been listening to Nana Mizuki for years. It still sounds like her to me instead of Hinata singing if you get what i mean.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 13:29   Link #2828
730flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post

Edit : coz ive been listening to Nana Mizuki for years. It still sounds like her to me instead of Hinata singing if you get what i mean.
Nice, I love the melody too. Gives off that peaceful soothing vibe.

Damn it now I'm imagining Hinata singing this to Naruto while they're both sitting by the fireplace. With Naruto's head on her lap as he feels totally in bliss.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 14:28   Link #2829
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:

Would be rude if i say that i quite disappoint at this , i wished she sang in Hinata voice and slower .
But honestly , i usually don't listen to anime song , only soundtrack .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 14:57   Link #2830
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

Although disappointing, that it's not in her voice, it's was still a very pretty song. I wanna see this song animated with her singing it still XD
Old 2014-12-11, 15:08   Link #2831
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Old 2014-12-11, 15:22   Link #2832
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Spoiler for dat pic:

How come they didn't present in the film , it could have killed half of the audience in just 1s !

Oh wait , OH YEAH , this must be for next year

Master , your plan always perfect .
Old 2014-12-11, 15:26   Link #2833
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post

How come they didn't present in the film , it could have killed half of the audience in just 1s !

Oh wait , OH YEAH , this must be for next year

Master , your plan always perfect .
What do you think is that supposed to be Bolt or the rumoured 3rd kid?
Old 2014-12-11, 15:29   Link #2834
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Most likely Boruto
Old 2014-12-11, 15:29   Link #2835
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
What do you think is that supposed to be Bolt or the rumoured 3rd kid?
Not possible , the Naruto in this one still young , it is Bolt .

If they have 3rd child , then both Bolt and Himawari should be present .

Also Hinata still retains her haircut , in the family photo , she still kept that hair style when she gave birth to Himawari , only cut short when their children grew up a little bit .
Old 2014-12-11, 15:31   Link #2836
newtype385

The Last: NaruHina History (translation)

The Uzumaki Pure Love Scroll
Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Hinata. How did these two connect and form a bond…? Let’s retrace their steps from here.
Episode 1: Hinata is always hesitant and nervous around Naruto, who possesses an unchanging “strength”
Since his childhood, Naruto has declared his dream of being the future Hokage, and never gives up despite his repeated failures. Having no confidence in herself, Hinata recognizes Naruto’s true strength during their childhood, and harbors admiration for him.
Caption for panel with Hinata unable to speak to Naruto: Naruto is the object of Hinata’s respect and admiration.
Caption for panel with Naruto stating his nindou in front of Ibiki: Since their genin days, Naruto’s nindou has remained clear. His resolve is genuine.
Main caption for the two-page spread: She embraces admiration and love for the “proud failure”
Episode 2: Ointment presented with courage, and Hinata’s feelings
In the chuunin exams that were held in Konoha, Naruto was injured as he overcame the many challenges he faced without ever being crushed… Having drawn courage from him, Hinata approached Naruto on her own for the first time and gave him ointment.
Caption as Hinata gives Naruto the ointment: Hinata uses every bit of her courage at this time to give ointment to the injured Naruto.
Caption for panel where Hinata adopts Naruto’s Nindou: With the much stronger Neji as her opponent, she takes on a life-risking challenge. She carried a strong resolve deep inside!!
Caption for the blood oath: Hinata’s nindou fires up Naruto’s fighting spirit. Just as he declared, he triumphed over Neji!!
Caption as Hinata watched Naruto leave at the end of part 1: From the shadows, Hinata sees Naruto off on his training journey. Until the day when they would meet again, Hinata persisted in her own efforts.
Episode 3: Wanting to someday stand by his side, she resolves to walk by the same nindou
Naruto vocalized his own nindou “I never go back on my word.” This had great influence on Hinata, and she declared the same nindou as Naruto. That was her one resolve. Episode 4: Even after two and a half years have passed, a maiden’s heart still quivers
It has been two and a half years since Naruto left on his journey… Having continued her own training, Hinata has become a chuunin, and grown strong and beautiful. Her feelings for Naruto have also grown from admiration and respect, developing into a strong love for him.
Caption for panel from 282 where Naruto finds Hinata hiding: A sudden reunion. Hinata has grown stronger, but in front of Naruto, she’s still super nervous.
Caption for panel where Hinata confesses: Hinata risks her life as she jumps into Naruto’s crisis and confesses to him. She faces Pain on her own!!
Caption for panel from 558 where Naruto saves Hinata: In the middle of an endless battle, Hinata is on the verge of a life-threatening crisis. Naruto was the one who narrowly rescued her.
Episode 5: In the village, then in the crisis of the ninja world, they protect each other
The objective of the Fourth Great Ninja War was to protect the Kyuubi’s jinchuuriki from Madara. She absolutely couldn’t lose—Hinata fought prepared to die in the battle to protect Naruto, whom she loves.
Episode 6: It’s all in their eyes—understanding their true, innermost thoughts
The battlefield was in chaos from the white Zetsu’s “Narikawari no Jutsu.” Naruto rushed in as a sudden reinforcement at a time when it was difficult to distinguish friend from foe. However, only Hinata instinctively knew that he was the real Naruto. The two were connected so strongly that they could communicate through their eyes.
Caption for panel where Naruto encourages Hinata from 559: Naruto reads the feelings of weakness reflected in Hinata’s eyes, and encourages her.
Caption for panel where Hinata states that she can tell it’s the real Naruto from his eyes: The jinchuuriki is the object of her continued gaze…!!
Giant text that goes across both pages: In the middle of an endless battle—their lives are mutually connected
Episode 7: The warmth of joined hands turns despair into hope
A single moment of unpreparedness invites death. Amid the chaos of battle, Neji, a precious comrade, lost his life… What supported Naruto through his heavy sense of loss, was the deep love that Hinata, who had always been by his side, focused on him.
Caption for the hand-holding panels: Hinata, who continually adored Naruto, became the one to support him before she knew it…
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 15:35   Link #2837
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

And tumblr is exploding with that pic , because Narudad and Hinamom turn your feels into a gunpowder keg
Old 2014-12-11, 15:41   Link #2838
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Not possible , the Naruto in this one still young , it is Bolt .

If they have 3rd child , then both Bolt and Himawari should be present .

Also Hinata still retains her haircut , in the family photo , she still kept that hair style when she gave birth to Himawari , only cut short when their children grew up a little bit .
And then grew out her hair again in time for chapter 700 lol

Thanks for pointing it out, is it strange to feel even after the main story is over that there is still so many stories to tell? Man I would love to see the tale of Naruto finding out he's going to be a dad lol be even funnier if he didn't know that originally

Sakura: what do you mean so that's how babies come from?!!

Naruto: what?! I thought sex was something couples in love did! Oh good god! So if me having sex with Hinata makes a kid...AAAHHHHH I SLEPT WITH HER EVERY NIGHT SINCE WE GOT MARRIED! AND A LOT OF TIMES BEFORE!!!

Sakura: *rolls eyes* and this is what happens when you sleep through Sex Ed, Naruto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
The Uzumaki Pure Love Scroll
Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Hinata. How did these two connect and form a bond…? Let’s retrace their steps from here.
Episode 1: Hinata is always hesitant and nervous around Naruto, who possesses an unchanging “strength”
Since his childhood, Naruto has declared his dream of being the future Hokage, and never gives up despite his repeated failures. Having no confidence in herself, Hinata recognizes Naruto’s true strength during their childhood, and harbors admiration for him.
Caption for panel with Hinata unable to speak to Naruto: Naruto is the object of Hinata’s respect and admiration.
Caption for panel with Naruto stating his nindou in front of Ibiki: Since their genin days, Naruto’s nindou has remained clear. His resolve is genuine.
Main caption for the two-page spread: She embraces admiration and love for the “proud failure”
Episode 2: Ointment presented with courage, and Hinata’s feelings
In the chuunin exams that were held in Konoha, Naruto was injured as he overcame the many challenges he faced without ever being crushed… Having drawn courage from him, Hinata approached Naruto on her own for the first time and gave him ointment.
Caption as Hinata gives Naruto the ointment: Hinata uses every bit of her courage at this time to give ointment to the injured Naruto.
Caption for panel where Hinata adopts Naruto’s Nindou: With the much stronger Neji as her opponent, she takes on a life-risking challenge. She carried a strong resolve deep inside!!
Caption for the blood oath: Hinata’s nindou fires up Naruto’s fighting spirit. Just as he declared, he triumphed over Neji!!
Caption as Hinata watched Naruto leave at the end of part 1: From the shadows, Hinata sees Naruto off on his training journey. Until the day when they would meet again, Hinata persisted in her own efforts.
Episode 3: Wanting to someday stand by his side, she resolves to walk by the same nindou
Naruto vocalized his own nindou “I never go back on my word.” This had great influence on Hinata, and she declared the same nindou as Naruto. That was her one resolve. Episode 4: Even after two and a half years have passed, a maiden’s heart still quivers
It has been two and a half years since Naruto left on his journey… Having continued her own training, Hinata has become a chuunin, and grown strong and beautiful. Her feelings for Naruto have also grown from admiration and respect, developing into a strong love for him.
Caption for panel from 282 where Naruto finds Hinata hiding: A sudden reunion. Hinata has grown stronger, but in front of Naruto, she’s still super nervous.
Caption for panel where Hinata confesses: Hinata risks her life as she jumps into Naruto’s crisis and confesses to him. She faces Pain on her own!!
Caption for panel from 558 where Naruto saves Hinata: In the middle of an endless battle, Hinata is on the verge of a life-threatening crisis. Naruto was the one who narrowly rescued her.
Episode 5: In the village, then in the crisis of the ninja world, they protect each other
The objective of the Fourth Great Ninja War was to protect the Kyuubi’s jinchuuriki from Madara. She absolutely couldn’t lose—Hinata fought prepared to die in the battle to protect Naruto, whom she loves.
Episode 6: It’s all in their eyes—understanding their true, innermost thoughts
The battlefield was in chaos from the white Zetsu’s “Narikawari no Jutsu.” Naruto rushed in as a sudden reinforcement at a time when it was difficult to distinguish friend from foe. However, only Hinata instinctively knew that he was the real Naruto. The two were connected so strongly that they could communicate through their eyes.
Caption for panel where Naruto encourages Hinata from 559: Naruto reads the feelings of weakness reflected in Hinata’s eyes, and encourages her.
Caption for panel where Hinata states that she can tell it’s the real Naruto from his eyes: The jinchuuriki is the object of her continued gaze…!!
Giant text that goes across both pages: In the middle of an endless battle—their lives are mutually connected
Episode 7: The warmth of joined hands turns despair into hope
A single moment of unpreparedness invites death. Amid the chaos of battle, Neji, a precious comrade, lost his life… What supported Naruto through his heavy sense of loss, was the deep love that Hinata, who had always been by his side, focused on him.
Caption for the hand-holding panels: Hinata, who continually adored Naruto, became the one to support him before she knew it…
Meh MOST of those moments aren't DEVELOPED enough to be evidence that NAruHina happened! They clearly can't be considered CANON evidence! Now if I point out EVERY NAruSaku moment they CLEARLY are superior and better written!

- Salty NAruSaku fan reading that lol
Old 2014-12-11, 15:52   Link #2839
newtype385

Quote:
And then grew out her hair again in time for chapter 700 lol

Thanks for pointing it out, is it strange to feel even after the main story is over that there is still so many stories to tell? Man I would love to see the tale of Naruto finding out he's going to be a dad lol be even funnier if he didn't know that originally

Sakura: what do you mean so that's how babies come from?!!

Naruto: what?! I thought sex was something couples in love did! Oh good god! So if me having sex with Hinata makes a kid...AAAHHHHH I SLEPT WITH HER EVERY NIGHT SINCE WE GOT MARRIED! AND A LOT OF TIMES BEFORE!!!

Sakura: *rolls eyes* and this is what happens when you sleep through Sex Ed, Naruto...

Meh MOST of those moments aren't DEVELOPED enough to be evidence that NAruHina happened! They clearly can't be considered CANON evidence! Now if I point out EVERY NAruSaku moment they CLEARLY are superior and better written!

- Salty NAruSaku fan reading that lol
I know they will try to sway everyone with their crazy logic but NaruHina is CANNON baby!!
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 15:52   Link #2840
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Pics looks great and it crictally accaimed so people love the movie Narusaku eat your heart out Besides that I guess Kishimoto has a fetish for house wifes becuse almost every female becomes a house wife after birth even Temari fell into this, I have nothing against that just seem that way. than again Hinata seem like she wouldn't mind being a house wife.

Tags
movie