AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-26, 09:45   Link #2841
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Updated mechas adding one for Mirian.

Also here's how the battlecruiser generally looks:

Spoiler for Niddhogg prototype:

The actual thing is bigger and has the amount of turrets according to its profile - several are mounted on the sides; guided beam emitters fire through the loopholes distributed across the hull. Full profile coming up.

P.S. I was so tempted to use Portent of Darkness dreadnaught for this But something stopped me.
Saraba Chikyuu yo
Tadaratsu fune wa
Uchuu Senkan
Niddhogg

Hmm... seeing as how Nicholas's weapons were based off of R-1 Kai's Giant Tonfa Revolvers, the choices for a mech are rather obvious, so I'll hold off on that.

In any case, here's a piece of short fiction that I recently made involving my Nicholas. Be sure to read between the lines!
Old 2007-06-26, 09:45   Link #2842
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Dimensional piracy is good. Fate's daddy, the OC named Zone and created by Nighty, is one of the most famous and feared, though as of StrikerS timeline neither do both know either party exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Sounds promising! As for the opening, perhaps Tamaki's believe could work. Since the baseline series is a combat-Mahou Shoujo type.

*nods*

I can only comment about the first two.

I'm liking the concept. If it was me, I think I'd go with the six months to one year after StrikerS. But we need to fear the Ion Canon.
Quote:
Disclaimer: All this is for fun. Only 3 Units have been planned for production, so the others would only appear as the OCs take turns at the controls, if the situation arises.

About CrosyS and I-n's fic: I'll only do the important and the action scenes as a full fic, while the rest would remain as SS. Saves the redundancy, yet not leave out the details, and mirror the canonical Anime + SS dependency.
Okay, thanks to everyone for their input - so far the audience seems to like either Invoke or Believe. I reevaluated the five I had, and Radiance seems more appropriate to when the 82nd's patrolling the galaxy (If they ever get back to the Rim, I'll probably use it for the OP.); Shangri-La would require major angst; Kindan no Panse simply seemed out of place.

Notes on the Fic:

Re: Zone - If I decide to use him, 90% chance that he'll find Fate-chan, and team up with MD6, then leave when it's all over.

Re: Format - It'll might follow the same format as CrosyS and I-n's, but if I decide to put it on FF.net, there'll be no SS parts.

Re: Timeframe - Okay; it'll be about a year after StrikerS.

Re: I-n's GUNDAM
Okay, so we won't have two dozen enormous mecha running around - that'll be good.
Old 2007-06-26, 09:46   Link #2843
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And continuing on from last time, Here is Past, Part III.

Spoiler for length:

Committing suicide?!
Well, it isn't completely illogical, considering what she's been through + guilt.
Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Mecha's, huh? Too bad Keroko couldn't care less about mecha's.
She'd prefer something more along these lines, right?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-26, 09:58   Link #2844
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticThief View Post
In any case, here's a piece of short fiction that I recently made involving my Nicholas. Be sure to read between the lines!
Hmmm... still can't see what those people were thanking Nicholas for. Although the way you detailed the exercise was nice.

And Zafira no longer shafted

Quote:

Tell me, WHAT IS THAT BEAUTY?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-26, 10:07   Link #2845
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Quote:
Hmmm... still can't see what those people were thanking Nicholas for. Although the way you detailed the exercise was nice.

And Zafira no longer shafted
Okay... Thanks for commenting, Lowe, but let me explain here. The things one should be looking for when reading "Going through the Motions": Who are Nicholas and Zafira dressed as (well, in Zafira's case, transformed)? Who's taking the pictures?

Quote:
Looks like Gradius to me.
Old 2007-06-26, 10:13   Link #2846
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

*imagines Hayate and Kaleido-Sofy joining forces*

Wait a sec... Don't tell me you planning to involve the Sword of Zel****h here!

I'm currently working on the Meeting over the Thing found and the extreme drama part of my scenario's. I'm a little stumped to tell the truth.
Working as intended. :3

Need any help?
Quote:

Spoiler for length:
*speechless*

Hell yeah never saw that coming! I sense cool Glock-speech coming. ANd so a relatively quiet night has produced so much good nuggets. I'm happy.
Quote:

I thought that Keroko'd pick the Super Stargrasper over the GUNDAM anytime, and I guess I'm proven correct. Though I least expected it to be a Gradius.

---New intelligence data updated---

And now, inconjunction with Ta- I mean, An Hero, I bring you the first part of Dance of Demons Act 5:
Spoiler for Dance of Demons Act 5.1:
Next part in progress!

EDIT: Some more changes.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-26 at 10:56.
Old 2007-06-26, 10:27   Link #2847
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

And now, inconjunction with Ta- I mean, An Hero, I bring you the first part of Dance of Demons Act 5:
Sorry An Hero, I couldn't wait... It looked perfect, and nothing of the original was changed much, so I put it up.

Next part in progress!
IMPRESSIVE

So many awesome things happening at once, and was that Saga in that flashback? And bad timing for drones to appear. It's gonna be a looong day indeed

Though, am I wrong in thinking this should be labelled Act 6? Minor nit for an awesome chapter

Quote:
Okay... Thanks for commenting, Lowe, but let me explain here. The things one should be looking for when reading "Going through the Motions": Who are Nicholas and Zafira dressed as (well, in Zafira's case, transformed)? Who's taking the pictures?
Nope, still can't get it

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-26, 10:45   Link #2848
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I was kinda surprised no one saw the Nia = Null thing. I mean... I've hinted that Null's already very mildly unisoned with Saga, which implies she's inside him... another daughter aside from Rein was a little ???... alongside the fact that it's a dream that reflects his inner conscious... those who remembered way back knows that for all Saga's care for Null, he wishes she could be...more normal and less rebellious. :3

Well... there should be 2 parts left now, the End of Nightmare and Epilogue... I'll leave the epilogue mildly open so that those who already had base ideas on the tome can crack it out a little.

Man... to think the Saga's profile went on for this long... over 20000 words and 80 pages... I hadn't written this much ever since my unpublished SEED fic draft.

Quote:

Sorry An Hero, I couldn't wait... It looked perfect, and nothing of the original was changed much, so I put it up.

Next part in progress!
Yeah, An Hero sent me a draft of it, bar the parts with Kha/Schach too for an input... I was wondering why he haven't posted even after my greenlight... So he went to you as well...

Quote:

Spoiler for length:
She's not gonna die like my Gil Graham girls...is she?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-26, 10:53   Link #2849
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I was kinda surprised no one saw the Nia = Null thing. I mean... I've hinted that Null's already very mildly unisoned with Saga, which implies she's inside him... another daughter aside from Rein was a little ???... alongside the fact that it's a dream that reflects his inner conscious... those who remembered way back knows that for all Saga's care for Null, he wishes she could be...more normal and less rebellious. :3

Well... there should be 2 parts left now, the End of Nightmare and Epilogue... I'll leave the epilogue mildly open so that those who already had base ideas on the tome can crack it out a little.

Man... to think the Saga's profile went on for this long... over 20000 words and 80 pages... I hadn't written this much ever since my unpublished SEED fic draft.
Well, despite the hints, I still wouldn't have guessed Although Null should really show her Nia side from time to time

And THAT is the true Bluecheesium trap of the OC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
She's not gonna die like my Gil Graham girls...is she?
Well, the story itself is a flashback, and she's obviously alive in the present. I've no intention of making her follow in A.R.I.A.'s and Lieze's footsteps anytime soon

Old 2007-06-26, 10:55   Link #2850
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Ok, more Maren development...kinda...

Spoiler for Recurring Dreams:

Maren with a "psyco Kaede look" is too terrifying to draw :X
And I'm too lazy to draw right now
Maybe later...*imagines Maren in her bed with underwear only* hm...

So, I finally decided to establish an age to Maren...she's quite old, isn't she

Before her parents and brothers were killed by the "demon", they taught her basic magics.
Taking human form, speaking their language, etc...for their race it's the basics.

She had to learn the rest on her own, before meeting with the young mage who would become her first master.
Old 2007-06-26, 11:03   Link #2851
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Yeah, An Hero sent me a draft of it, bar the parts with Kha/Schach too for an input... I was wondering why he haven't posted even after my greenlight... So he went to you as well...
The thing is the story is written partially by me and partially by Kha, so some time was needed to coordinate. To be continued.
Old 2007-06-26, 11:06   Link #2852
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Before her parents and brothers were killed by the "demon", they taught her basic magics.
Taking human form, speaking their language, etc...for their race it's the basics.

She had to learn the rest on her own, before meeting with the young mage who would become her first master.
Kowaii... But expected of a 2-tailed.

I've suddenly had this mental image for the ending of Maren no Yuutsu:

The Akatsuki grabbing her,
Koji mounts a daring rescue,
Succeeds but almost kills himself
And she confesses...

True my heart remains as the OP though.

GO FLAMEZ!!!
Old 2007-06-26, 11:16   Link #2853
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Hmm...how many other beastly-mages do we have among our OCs?

Wira's an ancient half-lion beast/half human beastiality born hybrid... Maren's a centuries old 2-tailed fox...who else?

If only the power gap wasn't so large between B+ ~ AA Wira and S Maren... I'd think of a scenario where they could clash.

FEMALE TAILS VS KIMBA...I mean SIMBA!!!!! That'd be classic.

Hmm... Wira is working along with the rest of the knights at a flower shop in Mid-childa after all...

*goes to think of something*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-26, 11:29   Link #2854
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Hmm...how many other beastly-mages do we have among our OCs?

Wira's an ancient half-lion beast/half human beastiality born hybrid... Maren's a centuries old 2-tailed fox...who else?

If only the power gap wasn't so large between B+ ~ AA Wira and S Maren... I'd think of a scenario where they could clash.

FEMALE TAILS VS KIMBA...I mean SIMBA!!!!! That'd be classic.

Hmm... Wira is working along with the rest of the knights at a flower shop in Mid-childa after all...

*goes to think of something*
They could compete who makes the best flower arrangements.

Runs from a rabid lion and a flying fox
Old 2007-06-26, 18:39   Link #2855
Aaron008R

Quote:
Saraba Chikyuu yo
Tadaratsu fune wa
Uchuu Senkan
Niddhogg

Hmm... seeing as how Nicholas's weapons were based off of R-1 Kai's Giant Tonfa Revolvers, the choices for a mech are rather obvious, so I'll hold off on that.

They were forced to cosplay as Spike and Ein from Cowboy Bebop!
HAHA! That was unexpected. Great details in the movements.

Quote:
Gradius.

Quote:
Working as intended. :3

Need any help?
Thanks. I'll PM you some time later.

Quote:
Next part in progress!

COOL!
This is really starting to get interesting. Though I sense time paradox because of Saga. A first look into Aether Origin's true nature and the Sovereign form. And Jaegerform? Finally!

I'll be looking forward to more.

Quote:

*imagines a Psycho-Kaede Maren*
*shudders*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-26, 18:56   Link #2856
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Well.... *glances at Keroko-chan, who is drooling over the ship* ..... yes.

Quote:
I thought that Keroko'd pick the Super Stargrasper over the GUNDAM anytime, and I guess I'm proven correct. Though I least expected it to be a Gradius.
If it has wings, goes fast and can shoot lots of things, Keroko's there to pilot it. The reasons she doesn't care about mecha is, and I quote: "Because they can do every single thing I can, but need to be so absurdely big to do so." Plus, in her experience with Mecha shows they have the tendency to get stuck in hand-to-hand combat. Keroko simply fails to see why you would get a big machine, loaded with lot's of lasers, rifles, misiles, energy weapons etc. that would make excellent dogfight material, only to get stuck in hand-to-hand combat.

(Kamina would flip out if she ever met Keroko )

Quote:

Next part in progress!

Impressed... confused.... must know more.... need more!

Quote:

Tragedy... drama... I like!

Psyco Kaede look, huh? You do realize we all want to see that now, right?
Old 2007-06-26, 19:32   Link #2857
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:

If God Empress Willing, If AX finds another ship ruin, i'll bet they'll have this in their arsenal as well.

Spoiler for Possible AX Fighters:

- Yup... I got the bug as well...

@ readers... the worst case is all of them getting killed.
Old 2007-06-26, 20:48   Link #2858
Satty
Slash!

A lot of backlog, but I've been keeping tabs on what's happening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Kha:

Okay, got some stuff for you.

1: What exactly does DPS stand for?

2: If not everyone needs a GUNDAM, then the 82nd will only be taking 1 unit - Boomer and Arcas will switch places depending upon what's needed at the battle. Therefore, Mel and Sevasti will not have a GUNDAM design.

@Kha, Aaron008R, USB500, Saint X, LoweGear, Satty, Keroko: I'm working on a fic that'll be post CrosyS and I-n's - what's the timeframe for both of these series? My planned timeframe for the series (if it involves MD6) ranges from 6 months to 3 years down the road from StrikerS end. If not, the series will start ASAP.

Furthermore, I'm busy trying to get an OP at least conceptualized for said series, and I wanted input from you. I currently have 5 options: T.M. Revolution's Invoke, Nami Tamaki's Believe (SEED is my favored Gundam series), ANGELA'a Shangri-La, Saori Ishitsuka's Kindan no Panse, or Mami Kawada's Radiance. Don't worry about translations; I have access to many. If I could get feedback soon, that'd be great.
I say Invoke would fit well with the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Updated mechas adding one for Mirian.

Also here's how the battlecruiser generally looks:

Spoiler for Niddhogg prototype:

The actual thing is bigger and has the amount of turrets according to its profile - several are mounted on the sides; guided beam emitters fire through the loopholes distributed across the hull. Full profile coming up.

P.S. I was so tempted to use Portent of Darkness dreadnaught for this But something stopped me.
lol, Nepthis. I was tempted to use Jehuty, but decided against it. As for the ship, that's a big one.

Quote:

lol, Gradius, although I expected a X-wing

Quote:
Kowaii... But expected of a 2-tailed.

I've suddenly had this mental image for the ending of Maren no Yuutsu:

The Akatsuki grabbing her,
Koji mounts a daring rescue,
Succeeds but almost kills himself
And she confesses...

True my heart remains as the OP though.

GO FLAMEZ!!!
Pschyo-Maren?
Hmm....might be interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
If God Empress Willing, If AX finds another ship ruin, i'll bet they'll have this in their arsenal as well.

Great, both planes and mecha.

Anyway, I'm finally done with my 4th character and Sky Squad.
Spoiler for Sky 4:

I also changed my mech post to show hers...
Edit...

Another Edit: Changed Satsuki's style as so not to make confusion.

Last edited by Satty; 2007-06-26 at 22:08. Reason: Spelling, grammar, etc.
Old 2007-06-26, 20:50   Link #2859
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

- Yup... I got the bug as well...

@ readers... the worst case is all of them getting killed.
It's not if but when, with Kyla's familial knack for finding things and Kha's personal drive for mecha to be the next stage of magical progression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Anyway, I'm finally done with my 4th character and Sky Squad.
Spoiler for Sky 4:

I also changed my mech post to show hers...
Edit...
MIYUKI-CHAAAAAAAAAAN

She looks like a Velka sniper, but the Mid Childa in her kinda blurs the definition. Nevertheless, I think "Beowulf" has another friend, and instead of a yanmana, its a meganekko! I'm starting to see a trend amongst the Velka snipers: good at gun-fu, and represent a certain... trait. What's next guys, a Maid? Wait that's Linda Zwei Battleroid mode
Old 2007-06-26, 21:08   Link #2860
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Yes... finally!!

something for an update!!!

Spoiler for AlternateS II Proposed Arc V2.0: Rescue Pt.1:

- Ground Forces, prepare to have bad day with girls- err, i mean Maidens.

- Actual battle time is 00:03:45

---

I'll still the other two arcs as promised, just let this arc out of my head first.