Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-28, 08:16   Link #2841
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Spoiler for another crazy guess,,:
I'd like to see the class breaking Aiko out on their own instead of relying on Hajime. For way too long have they been babysitted by the Church and the Kingdom.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:31   Link #2842
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I'd like to see the class breaking Aiko out on their own instead of relying on Hajime. For way too long have they been babysitted by the Church and the Kingdom.
I doubt they're gonna do it. And if they're actually did it, i am sure they are gonna fail miserably....
Aiko sensei calling Hajime's name before she unconscious is a sure way for Hajime to be the one who save her.

Amatsunagi's gonna love this, he is the one who support HajimeXAiko shipping.
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:32   Link #2843
bludvein

Quote:
Spoiler for another crazy guess,,:
It's still set at 4, so they won't be going back there for a while. The class don't even know about the dungeon there to begin with. If they run into him again at all it will be when they return Miu.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:37   Link #2844
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I doubt they're gonna do it. And if they're actually did it, i am sure they are gonna fail miserably....
Aiko sensei calling Hajime's name before she unconscious is a sure way for Hajime to be the one who save her.

Amatsunagi's gonna love this, he is the one who support HajimeXAiko shipping.
Trying is better than not trying.
Old 2014-04-28, 08:38   Link #2845
bakapervert
A pervert

Yeah, its great and cool to see Hajime bail the class out of trouble once or twice. But do it too often and it will lose its novelty and become quite hard to believe. Its better if the class can use this chance to grow up some and become more dependable. Maybe there will be one or two student there that can rise up on the occasion, maybe the girl that Hajime help before he fall. Who knows, maybe she was the one that witness Aiko's kidnapping.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 19:05   Link #2846
krab

one ring can store a thinks and that the other?
krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 20:50   Link #2847
m4rc0s

did not read the chapter yet but for what everyone is saying the girl who kidnaped Aiko was really good so we may assume that she could notice if anyone has spying when she would make his move. so i believe that the one who saw everything must be good in hidding his presence and Endo may be the only one capable of doing that at the moment.

and for me, Hajime need to come back to save Aiko, because now he dont have any reason to fight against the kingdom/church but with Aiko being kidnapped and maybe tortured will give him plenty of reason to fight.
if the nothing happen to shizuka or Aiko (the only ones that Hajime may do something about) ,Hajime would complete all seven dungeons before the church even find him and then the novels would end with the church still searching for him.

and just to confirm the next chapter will be out in 10 days and then we will have 5-7 days to wait for newer chapters, correct?
Old 2014-04-28, 21:45   Link #2848
Kioras

Kinda feels like the expected turn. The church goes evil, declared Hajime a heretic based on his existence, to minimize his influence.

Kidnaps Aiko to control the information flow, and probably try to reprogram her.

It makes the classmates side more interesting due to drama and comparable power levels, compared to Hajime's side, where we expect him to largely blitz through the dungeon until the last few floors, unless there is some hidden trick.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 21:52   Link #2849
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Kinda feels like the expected turn. The church goes evil, declared Hajime a heretic based on his existence, to minimize his influence.

Kidnaps Aiko to control the information flow, and probably try to reprogram her.

It makes the classmates side more interesting due to drama and comparable power levels, compared to Hajime's side, where we expect him to largely blitz through the dungeon until the last few floors, unless there is some hidden trick.
but for me that is what make this story good, because what they did is something that could really happen, just like in our history ,religion's cults at that medieval time would do this everytime.( and magic. everything is better with magic.)

is not the plot that make it good but how the author explores it.
Old 2014-04-28, 22:03   Link #2850
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post

I doubt they can 'reprogram' her.If something like that is achievable, they would have done it to the whole class the moment they entered this world.Otherwise, it's probably a plot hole.
Old 2014-04-28, 22:25   Link #2851
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I doubt they can 'reprogram' her.If something like that is achievable, they would have done it to the whole class the moment they entered this world.Otherwise, it's probably a plot hole.
maybe not, if they could "reprogram" only the ones who is not "combat class"? only Aiko and Hajime from the entire class is not "combat class" when they are summoned they thought that everyone would get a combat class so they did not tried to reprogram anyone ,because that would not work and when they found that Aiko and Hajime is not a " combat class" did not matter to them because Hajime was too weak and Aiko was not a problem(since the class chose to help the church),but now Aiko is one big problem so they may try to reprogram her.
Old 2014-04-28, 22:32   Link #2852
Xacual

It's more likely that the "reprogramming" is very limited in what it can do. Reprogramming the whole class into being super loyal soldiers might not have been possible. Reprogramming one person to adjust their memories of a certain event might be in the realm of possibility.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 22:45   Link #2853
teejmo

Why take the time to "reprogram" when you can easily influence the kids to do what you want, especially when the class "leader" who doesn't think before he acts and imagines himself as a great hero wholeheartedly accepts the situation? Answer: you don't bother. Of course, that starts to change if the stupid teenagers who suddenly have great power experience something emotionally stressing. Look at Spiderman for an example - he originally used his powers to get easy money doing professional wrestling, then was instrumental in getting his uncle shot, and chose to actually do something about it. The kids were mindlessly following the flattery that they got from the adults, but now, they actually have something to think about.

Now, whether brainwashing/reprogramming is the way the Church can regain control over the class is a question left for the author to decide on the answer. Personally, I think they're just kidnapping the one main threat to their control to keep her quiet, and putting the blame on the devils. The devils have already gone after her. But the kid in the shadows is now a major threat to their secret.

And I'm assuming, with the increase in wait between chapters, that the chapters may be longer... hopefully.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 23:09   Link #2854
CNine
Inactive Member

just some guess :

classmate job in that class is most likely resembling their inner self or their hidden self[something that other people didn't know or for some case other people already know Ex : Kouki job is Hero which is reflection of his inner self, same case for Shizuku and Kaori, as for Hajime since he is basically firearm otaku he got synergist as his job[creating weapon.

now for Wolf-kun i bet his/her job is has something to do with dark magic base. Let say someone who usually cheerful everyday suddenly got some dark series job Ex : Necromancer, mind control, Assasin[maybe Endo is actually Mutsurini version of this LN], Etc.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 06:32   Link #2855
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
just some guess :

classmate job in that class is most likely resembling their inner self or their hidden self[something that other people didn't know or for some case other people already know Ex : Kouki job is Hero which is reflection of his inner self, same case for Shizuku and Kaori, as for Hajime since he is basically firearm otaku he got synergist as his job[creating weapon.

now for Wolf-kun i bet his/her job is has something to do with dark magic base. Let say someone who usually cheerful everyday suddenly got some dark series job Ex : Necromancer, mind control, Assasin[maybe Endo is actually Mutsurini version of this LN], Etc.
That's a pretty good description of the necromancer girl, forgot her name, that didn't want to summon corpses. Especially if it's a reflection of the inner self.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 15:34   Link #2856
bludvein

That job class being related to personality theory thing seems rather unreliable, but I agree that necromancer girl is probably still the most suspicious of the class as far as being the mastermind goes. Not liking controlling corpses would be perfectly normal, but then why go into fights? She also seems rather competent with the ability....Only problem is the necromancer being evil is such a cliche that I hope the author avoids it.

This week is going to be so boring without a chapter
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 17:04   Link #2857
Diocar

This change means that the chapters are going to be bigger so that a vol instead of having 25chaps has 8 for ex?
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 17:08   Link #2858
Xacual

I don't think he specified whether or not chapters would be longer, he just said the updates would be further spaced out.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 18:19   Link #2859
teejmo

This is pure speculation, so bear with me.
If the job class correlates to one's personality or past, it could imply that necromancer girl lost some one she loves (a family member? a boyfriend?). Perhaps, in her deepest part of her hearts, she wishes to control death, so that that loved one can come back, and no more of her friends and her family will die.
Granted, in order to find the truth, we'll need some backstory of our characters. Interestingly, we've had very little of it for the class. A little for Hajime (which was all from Kaori's point of view), and a little about the childhood friend trio of Kouki, Kaori, and Shizuku. All together, maybe a page's worth. It would be interesting if any of the class has suffered through tragedy.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 20:13   Link #2860
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

This week is going to be so boring without a chapter
that's not the case for me, since i still got to finish Tate no Yuusha

@Teejmo---> i think job system more related to something like "your true self" which you hid from your sorrounding, or not hide it in some case[Kouki for example, or Shizuku whom can't hide her swordwoman aura]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel