AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-11, 15:54   Link #2841
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This picture is so precious. Baby Boruto with Mr. and Mrs. Uzumaki.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 15:54   Link #2842
Jarkzy

Someone posted this video and then deleted his message lol In case you are interested here you can see Hinata pulling Toneri eyes out and then the kiss, the confession, carrying princes-style, EVERYTHING! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HjjLM8u_qY
Jarkzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 15:58   Link #2843
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Pics looks great and it crictally accaimed so people love the movie Narusaku eat your heart out Besides that I guess Kishimoto has a fetish for house wifes becuse almost every female becomes a house wife after birth even Temari fell into this, I have nothing against that just seem that way. than again Hinata seem like she wouldn't mind being a house wife.
Perish the thought, even though I do get there are kids to be raised I STILL want these ladies to kick ass when the moment calls for it, not retire to the sidelines, that's what happened to Kurenai and I hated that decision ever since

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkzy View Post
Someone posted this video and then deleted his message lol In case you are interested here you can see Hinata pulling Toneri eyes out and then the kiss, the confession, carrying princes-style, EVERYTHING! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HjjLM8u_qY
Thank you but I am going to hold onto my resolve that I will see the climax with my own two eyes when I watch the FULL movie...I know I can do this!!!
Old 2014-12-11, 16:00   Link #2844
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

In this case, would they be Bolt and Himawari Uzumaki Hyuga or Namikaze Hyuga??? (Uzumaki has more weight, but poor Minato is being forgotten)
Old 2014-12-11, 16:04   Link #2845
Jarkzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
In this case, would they be Bolt and Himawari Uzumaki Hyuga or Namikaze Hyuga??? (Uzumaki has more weight, but poor Minato is being forgotten)
In japan you just have 1 surname, the second one doesnt exists. And about that I think id me Uzumake since Naruto was Uzumaki aswell so theres no point on changing
Old 2014-12-11, 16:11   Link #2846
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
In japan you just have 1 surname, the second one doesnt exists. And about that I think id me Uzumake since Naruto was Uzumaki aswell so theres no point on changing
Interesting but you can still use the second surname if the moment calls for it right? Let's say one of the children was offered the Head of the Hyuga household, it be kinda weird if they were running it still called Uzumaki or is that something to be expected that they recognize the husband is Uzumaki but they do carry the Hyuga bloodline?
Old 2014-12-11, 16:13   Link #2847
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Naruto looks like a Chunin only with an orange vest instead of the green vest.
Old 2014-12-11, 16:13   Link #2848
Romanticide

Quote:
How the hell did Hanabi get her eyes back in such a short amount of time.... And wth is with Hinata's outfit, that looks like a french maid apron.
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 16:15   Link #2849
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
How the hell did Hanabi get her eyes back in such a short amount of time....
Meh I already accepted that in the Naruto universe, Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnegan eyes are about as interchangeable and replaceable as batteries...put em in, heal a bit and they work lol
Old 2014-12-11, 16:16   Link #2850
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
How the hell did Hanabi get her eyes back in such a short amount of time....
The same thing you should ask , why Madara can easily put Rinnengan into his eye sockets and use it immediately .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 16:17   Link #2851
Romanticide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Meh I already accepted that in the Naruto universe, Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnegan eyes are about as interchangeable and replaceable as batteries...put em in, heal a bit and they work lol
But still...wouldn't she need some sort of surgery? They can fix eyes in the naruto verse but Lee's coils can't be fixed?? Unless it's a secret technique from Kaguya's weird alien genes. The eye thing always bothered me. Why have Rin input Kakashi's sharingan once and then it's not needed to work on others???
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 16:17   Link #2852
newtype385

wedding night

Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2014-12-11, 16:17   Link #2853
Jarkzy

Quote:
Interesting but you can still use the second surname if the moment calls for it right? Let's say one of the children was offered the Head of the Hyuga household, it be kinda weird if they were running it still called Uzumaki or is that something to be expected that they recognize the husband is Uzumaki but they do carry the Hyuga bloodline?
You can use both of the surnames, but you can just have one. I mean if they wanted they could name him Bolt Hyuga, but then the Uzumaki surname would disappear
Old 2014-12-11, 16:19   Link #2854
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Spoiler for nsfw:
Lol that's actually really tame lol

and whattya mean Wedding Night? EVERY night in the Uzumaki couple bedroom IS like the Wedding night...NAruto hates it come morning lol

Quote:
You can use both of the surnames, but you can just have one. I mean if they wanted they could name him Bolt Hyuga, but then the Uzumaki surname would disappear
Ah thanks for clearing that up, that's interesting

Quote:
But still...wouldn't she need some sort of surgery? They can fix eyes in the naruto verse but Lee's coils can't be fixed??
Again nope, there was a time sugery was there for a HUGE plot point than it got to the point people can just pop them in and they worked immediately as Kampfer's example proves, Obitio stole an eye from a guy DEAD for some time too lol
Old 2014-12-11, 16:37   Link #2855
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Hmm , can 1 child inherit the Uzumaki name and 1 child inherit the Hyuga name ? :/

Master would be disappointed if the best heir of Konoha won't lead the Hyuga .
Old 2014-12-11, 16:38   Link #2856
newtype385

A conversation between a NaruSaku fan and NaruHina fan

NaruSaku fan: Hinata is a fat arrogant slut. All I want for her is to rot in hell , burning from head to toe eternally. Remebering how she disgraced her cousins death by cumming over how big Naruto’s hands are. Someone shove a metal rod through the girls throat. And what’s with her short hair, looks like an ugly old grandma. Fat cow. The NaruHina fan: Hinata....a slut?Seriously? I’m even not mad, I’m just severely amused. Hinata was a virgin her whole life, Hinata only had eyes for Naruto since she was a kid, she never had a boyfriend before Naruto. Besides, I think it’s highly likely she waited until her and Naruto’s wedding night and he is pretty much the ONLY man she’s ever slept with (since they are married) so how is she a slut? The NaruSaku fan responded: SHUT UP YOU KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT. NaruHina fan writes finishing with: Dropping your intelligence level to a 5 year old doesn't help your case. This just happened because of the family picture got posted on a forum. I am just saying that the Extremists are getting worse.
Old 2014-12-11, 16:39   Link #2857
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Hmm , can 1 child inherit the Uzumaki name and 1 child inherit the Hyuga name ? :/

Master would be disappointed if the best heir of Konoha won't lead the Hyuga .
I know he is looking forward to retirement. Lol
Old 2014-12-11, 16:42   Link #2858
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
NaruSaku fan: Hinata is a fat arrogant slut. All I want for her is to rot in hell , burning from head to toe eternally. Remebering how she disgraced her cousins death by cumming over how big Naruto’s hands are. Someone shove a metal rod through the girls throat. And what’s with her short hair, looks like an ugly old grandma. Fat cow. The NaruHina fan: Hinata....a slut?Seriously? I’m even not mad, I’m just severely amused. Hinata was a virgin her whole life, Hinata only had eyes for Naruto since she was a kid, she never had a boyfriend before Naruto. Besides, I think it’s highly likely she waited until her and Naruto’s wedding night and he is pretty much the ONLY man she’s ever slept with (since they are married) so how is she a slut? The NaruSaku fan responded: SHUT UP YOU KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT. NaruHina fan writes finishing with: Dropping your intelligence level to a 5 year old doesn't help your case. This just happened because of the family picture got posted on a forum. I am just saying that the Extremists are getting worse.
Ah don't worry about it man the Extremists were ALWAYS going to be extremists no matter what images were put up, I mean if they had the potential about acting psycho before nothing was going to make it better for them...

and between you and me, this one sounds EXTRA Salty their NeijHina fanfics died as well lol
Old 2014-12-11, 16:56   Link #2859
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Oh ....the extremist is on the move again , over a heart warming pic .

Read some information about the Ultimate storm 4 , they said it will cover the event of the shinobi world war , i fear they won't include the Last event .

But they can add moar chars
And i can't buy the PS4.....

P/s : was expecting ton of Naruto Doujinshi flushing out in Japan , still none so far......
Old 2014-12-11, 17:07   Link #2860
newtype385

Quote:
Ah don't worry about it man the Extremists were ALWAYS going to be extremists no matter what images were put up, I mean if they had the potential about acting psycho before nothing was going to make it better for them...

and between you and me, this one sounds EXTRA Salty their NeijHina fanfics died as well lol
They still have their Hinata and Hanabi fics still left.

Tags
movie