AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-27, 04:52   Link #28721
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Yeah I think so to and didnt Grayfia say they need to do it to give the family reassurance that rias was serious about Ise and would not break up her engement with him(Issei).

Rias did not love or even like Raizer on bit so yeah she could not do the ritual with and on top of that he said if he won theRG they would get marred right away there was no time for that.
Yeah. Grayfia say something like this. she even say that people at the age of Rias (or little older) are already marry or something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
In Raiser's case it was arranged marriage where Rias was against it. So if they had to do the ritual, Rias could just walk out of it and fail the test on purpose. So they probably couldnt make them do the test as well. Also like you say, since Rias didnt want to be with Raiser the ritual would be out of the question.
That's true. Still it's funny that Ise do the ritual without know what the meaning was Wonder if now he know what that ritual really mean ,the thing he do with Rias at that time.
Old 2012-04-27, 04:54   Link #28722
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
kind of a weird ritual .......
poor milikas/Mirukyasu when he grows up he will either fight a maou or a oppai dragon ... xD
haha, if we take into consideration Ise's growth within just six months then he would probably have beyond godlike power by the time Mirukyasu takes that test while the other guy is a super devil that's said to be ten times stronger than the former maou.... Mirikyasu is screwed XD

@n0m@n
That made me think of a possible past love triangle situation between Levi-tan, Sirzechs and Grayfia XD

@Soji
He probably doesn't know even now that they're in a relationship
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-04-27, 04:55   Link #28723
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
That's true. Still it's funny that Ise do the ritual without know what the meaning was Wonder if now he know what that ritual really mean ,the thing he do with Rias at that time.

i sincerely doubt it
he might think it was a game or a bad joke
Old 2012-04-27, 05:01   Link #28724
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
haha, if we take into consideration Ise's growth within just six months then he would probably have beyond godlike power by the time Mirukyasu takes that test while the other guy is a super devil that's said to be ten times stronger than the former maou.... Mirikyasu is screwed XD

@n0m@n
That made me think of a possible past love triangle situation between Levi-tan, Sirzechs and Grayfia XD

@Soji
He probably doesn't know even now that they're in a relationship
well Ise is fighting Sirzech that hold back his power, so i guess they[Ise and Sirzech] will do that too when Mirukyasu time has come

there's no way that happen, since Levi-tan call Sirzech "chan"

Maybe in Vol 13 or 14 he will know what is the meaning of that ceremony.
Old 2012-04-27, 05:06   Link #28725
Chimurry

U people think Sirzechs/Grayfia inside room are S/M players??
Old 2012-04-27, 05:08   Link #28726
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
it would not surprise me ....
but maybe he has a collection of pictures of her sleeping xD
HE ALREADY TRIED ... and almost die ....
Old 2012-04-27, 05:09   Link #28727
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
that's only happen in Akeno's dad and mom
maybe in Sirzech and Grafia room is like when Nobita Lectured by his mother
Old 2012-04-27, 05:09   Link #28728
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
well Ise is fighting Sirzech that hold back his power, so i guess they[Ise and Sirzech] will do that too when Mirukyasu time has come

there's no way that happen, since Levi-tan call Sirzech "chan"

Maybe in Vol 13 or 14 he will know what is the meaning of that ceremony.
ahaha, its just my imagination running wild XD

Well either way, Mirukyasu still needs to be strong, those two are monsters even when they're holding back

As for the Grayfia and Sirzechs thing...I suspect that maid thing grayfia's going on isn't just because she likes the work
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-04-27, 05:10   Link #28729
sky black swordman

Quote:
Sirzechs maybe a M but I think Grayfia just a serious woman and not an S.

At least thats what I think.
Old 2012-04-27, 05:17   Link #28730
Chimurry

Ok, this part from Vol 8, extra life:

Spoiler for Sirzechs/Grayfia: S/M mode??:

I leave the rest to you brain, and I think the same about maid/master role play...
Old 2012-04-27, 05:21   Link #28731
Kirihara_R

Quote:

I leave the rest to you brain, and I think the same about maid/master role play...
hahaha yeah it is .. but i prefer if grafia dominating on the outside but in the inside sirzechs is the one who control it ... well its impossible we know how cool and a hot milf grayfia is ...
Old 2012-04-27, 05:23   Link #28732
Soji

Quote:

lol . the problem seem that Rias can't do something similar to Ise anymore.

Also about the whole Ritual I hope that now that Rias and Ise are a couple Sirzechs or Grayfia explain to him what the ritual was about

Last edited by Soji; 2012-04-27 at 05:33.
Old 2012-04-27, 05:28   Link #28733
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
lol . the problem seem that Rias can do something similar to Ise anymore.

Also about the whole Ritual I hope that now that Rias and Ise are a couple Sirzechs or Grayfia explain to him what the ritual was about
Same here it will be intreasting to see his reaction when he finds out he is kinda engaged to rias even before he confessed to her.
Old 2012-04-27, 05:34   Link #28734
icce54

gremory family like full a "S" house realy scary
Old 2012-04-27, 05:35   Link #28735
Soji

sky black swordman @ Yeah. And that's why i want he find out.Now that the traume is less problematic would be more easy for him to do 2+2. Also the funny thing is, that he is engaged(kinda) with her for a long time. I mean how many month past between that ritual and his confession in vol 10?XD

icce54 @ Not all of them. if you think about it Rias can't do this with Ise anymore lol She is like a kid with him(then again the same can be say about Akeno with Ise)
Old 2012-04-27, 05:42   Link #28736
zzhk
Summary Machine

I would think that the love trial in Volume 8 was simply a Gremory family tradition for self-selected spouses. A private ritual, nothing more nothing less.

As a high class family, they need to have all the proper public ceremonies so a covert engagement or even marriage would be impossible. Besides, if Rias was so concerned with Ise asking her out to be his girlfriend, she would definitely want Ise to propose properly for her to say yes. And then have a proper engagement party. The private celebration mentioned in Volume 9 for completion of the ritual is definitely insufficient.

As for the time line, the Volume 8 ritual happened shortly after the battle against Loki, which is during the fall term -- so around September or October. Then followed by the Volume 9 school trip which only lasted 4 days and 3 nights. After that, they really get into training for the Rating Game and preparing for the festival which is most likely early November (when most Japanese schools have their cultural festivals).
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-04-27, 05:44   Link #28737
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Just an opinion, the Gremory's group is now too overpowered compared to the rest. SHit! And they were always talking about getting even stronger or that they're still weak, compared to maou or gods or the elite opponents that can kill normal devils effortlessly. I think Sigfried's death having been betrayed by his sword while being ganged up by the Gremory team is too depressing.
Old 2012-04-27, 05:57   Link #28738
aca
aca

ok means that the ritual ise and rias have a relationship made ​​official by virtue of being učestvovli mauo May 4 they get official approval for future marriage and therefore will be able to attend all official celebrations without worrying about the family disgrace rias and will not be official gossip ?
Old 2012-04-27, 05:58   Link #28739
LOLWUTWUT
Just a hardcore gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Just an opinion, the Gremory's group is now too overpowered compared to the rest. SHit! And they were always talking about getting even stronger or that they're still weak, compared to maou or gods or the elite opponents that can kill normal devils effortlessly. I think Sigfried's death having been betrayed by his sword while being ganged up by the Gremory team is too depressing.
Somehow I feel sorry for Seigfreed too.Because of Gram getting NTRd in the middle of a fight.It's like a friend you had in your childhood ratting you out to the bullies.

I'm more curious though about Sairaorg and Heracles fight.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:02   Link #28740
n0m@n
C-Z

@Kleeyook
The scary part is that all of them can still improve their skills. Azazel did say that basically everyone has a power of a High-class devil in volume 11. Ise still needs to improve his Triaina/CCQ and also master Divine-Divding ability(stated by author in volume 12). Kiba now gained real Demonic-swords and a Holy-sword and still needs to polish his Balance-Breaker. Even Gasper who was thought to be only a good-supporter type can fight a super strong guy himself if he learns the mysterious power he used on volume 12.

There was a bit of comedy where Kiba was having worries because Kiba is the only technique-type in his group and everyone else is basically power-type. Zenovia who has ExDurrandal can use heaps of abilities but she only prefers to use destructive power instead.

And about Seigfreed I was actually sad to see him die too. Though he did put up a good fight unlike Heracles who got owned by Sairaorg, Georg who got raped by Gasper(losing his arm) and Joan who used a kid is a hostage so she run away and getting beaten by Ise at the end.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural