AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-07-02, 23:26   Link #28881
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Whew, another singularity completed. Another strong one. Be tough to say which I liked more between Camelot and the America one since they both had good moments. But these sorts of story segments are a big reason why I enjoy playing this game. Collecting servants is great, but the overall story does keep me invested in what is going on.

Spoiler for Camelot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Images
3 tickets 6 AM JST
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I hope we get another lottery Event soon. I'm running out of EXP Gold cards fast.
Congrats. May the Caster Nero bless me next year when she arrives for the 2019 Summer Event in NA. Definitely one of the servants I'd like to get at some point.
Old 2018-07-03, 05:16   Link #28882
McW
Canaan II When?

Death Race rerun part II starts tomorrow at 18:00, gacha starts individual rate-up on Sunday... really DW? You want to force us to roll on no rate-up gacha if we want to farm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Guys update your support list. Equip Summer Little CE or Seaside Luxury on your Archer supports. I need to farm wheels.
Ok, CE on Atalanta (+1) then, or you prefer a CE on any drop +2 servant but without class advantage? Also grat on rolling Nero
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 05:38   Link #28883
MartianMage

grats on pulling casNero!

---
Images
Not pictured the 1 CS I used to EA the last wave
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 07:30   Link #28884
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Was able to deal with challange without using CS. Though, only from the fithth try. Got some issues with party comp as I do not remember the CQ details already. 4-kun quests was quite easy after this.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 07:39   Link #28885
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Death Race rerun part II starts tomorrow at 18:00, gacha starts individual rate-up on Sunday... really DW? You want to force us to roll on no rate-up gacha if we want to farm?

Ok, CE on Atalanta (+1) then, or you prefer a CE on any drop +2 servant but without class advantage? Also grat on rolling Nero
I always pick supports with class advantage so just keep it on Atalanta. Thanks.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 04:30   Link #28886
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

11 tickets and a 10 roll. Got Helena. Better than nothing but I really am cursed to not get the SSR of part 2 of summer gacha. Let's see if this holds true for this year as well.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 10:33   Link #28887
Klard
The cilvilain

Finally have enough grails for her
Images

Edit:https://mobile.twitter.com/fgoprojec...67994815250432
Carmilla though

Images

Last edited by Klard; 2018-07-05 at 22:46.
Klard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 22:50   Link #28888
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I have a one-year anniversary event question...

Which one gave you guys better results? Knights or Horsemen? I have none of the knights and only 2 horsemen (Tamamo and Xuanzang) if they use the same characters as in 2016.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki...~#4%20Horsemen
Old 2018-07-05, 23:59   Link #28889
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Horsemen have a chance to land you Waver-chan.
Old 2018-07-06, 04:37   Link #28890
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/goetterdaemmerung/

Lostbelt 2 this month. Stream on the 18th for more info featuring Mafia, Akabane Kenji(Kadoc), Ueda, Kawasumi and Nobu.

New chapter means story quartz. Which I need badly as I saw pink(Medb) and blew all I had(90 quartz). Only got NP2 Berserker Fran and NP2 Tomoe. And more old man event CE to LB yet again.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 10:25   Link #28891
InfinityDragonGod

So the first NA anniversary event starts right after the anniversary stream ends.
Old 2018-07-06, 11:29   Link #28892
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/goetterdaemmerung/

Lostbelt 2 this month. Stream on the 18th for more info featuring Mafia, Akabane Kenji(Kadoc), Ueda, Kawasumi and Nobu.

New chapter means story quartz. Which I need badly as I saw pink(Medb) and blew all I had(90 quartz). Only got NP2 Berserker Fran and NP2 Tomoe. And more old man event CE to LB yet again.
I must roll Archer if he is confirmed to be My Emperor.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 20:09   Link #28893
bakato

I had a really bad day today, but the light was brightest in the end. I really wanted to roll on this banner but I only had 6 tickets and 59 quartz. As I struggled to decide whether or not to spend my $170 on quartz, I left my house and pulled while walking. All single.

Images
Old 2018-07-07, 09:32   Link #28894
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I have a one-year anniversary event question...

Which one gave you guys better results? Knights or Horsemen? I have none of the knights and only 2 horsemen (Tamamo and Xuanzang) if they use the same characters as in 2016.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki...~#4%20Horsemen
Horsemen. The number of "meh" characters are fairly minimal (off the top of my head, it'd be only Vlad and maybe Nightingale, but even they aren't horrid), whereas the Knights have a good number of units that are easily surpassed by 4-stars (Arjuna, Arturia, and Arturia Lancer, with Altera and Mordred not being amazing by most measures either).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 10:26   Link #28895
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Horsemen have a chance to land you Waver-chan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Horsemen. The number of "meh" characters are fairly minimal (off the top of my head, it'd be only Vlad and maybe Nightingale, but even they aren't horrid), whereas the Knights have a good number of units that are easily surpassed by 4-stars (Arjuna, Arturia, and Arturia Lancer, with Altera and Mordred not being amazing by most measures either).
Thanks for your help! I'm waiting for the celebrations to start so I can roll.
Old 2018-07-07, 20:27   Link #28896
InfinityDragonGod

So did the Knights gacha and got Artoria Lancer. Nice! I'm glad to get a story locked servant.
I also got Da Vinci!
So now I have 25 SSRs!!
Old 2018-07-07, 22:21   Link #28897
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
And the Cavalry pull....turned into Waver! You know, I'll take that. First 5* that isn't a Saber or Extra Class servant. Will admit that I was hoping a bit for Tamamo. But I can definitely use Waver on my Arts teams and honestly on a bunch of different teams. I did need a strong support servant. Currently have options for damage dealing.

Well now to keep saving up quartz and tickets for the future.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2018-07-08 at 00:05.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 23:12   Link #28898
Wandering Soul

My Calvary pull got me Ozymandias, so it was a good roll for me. I'll admit that I was worried that this game was going to give me either Medb or NP2 Drake when I saw that Rider card.
Old 2018-07-07, 23:18   Link #28899
orion

I did Calvary and got Drake and NP2 Sanzang. I admit I was hoping for Waver, Dino Cu, Jack or Ozy... but upping Sanzang isn't bad either. Now to save for the beach versions....
Old 2018-07-08, 01:04   Link #28900
McW
Canaan II When?

In JP is running Summer '17 rerun. I cleared both shops already, stockpiled enough wheals for 16M QP, also working on stockpile golden coins on part II with Natural AP.

Meanwhile in NA (other forums) I see lot of people salty with rolls and not getting enough free stuffs...
McW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon