Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-02-19, 17:48   Link #2901
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysinello View Post
Woah at NOT spoilers, i shouldn't be looking but they all I have, I can't read Japanese well .

Shit Kurz dies, how does he die, or is it possible, we'll see some Gundam tradition, some guy gets blown up but some how makes it alive and is fully recovered in 2 months. Any way go Kurz, you finally acheived your goal

Kaname shot Sousuke and Tessa, hmm that makes me think of something funny, Kaname shoots sousuke, sousuke just comes back and goes, "that hurt you know", that triggers something in Kaname pulling her back.

And its not the end, damn you Gatoh, however awesome FMP is, enough soon has to be enough, pls rap it off in your next book, even if its 700 pages. I love fmp but it will eventually become stale if it continues on and on and on and on.

And about that anti lambda driver thing, if its something Kaname worked on, perhaps it will be installed on the m9s to nuturalise the effects of the Eligors LD, however the Eligors are still superior suits the the m9s, lessens the advantage but the Eligors still have them, however if it could be somehow installed on Laevaethen and Lavaethen can still use its LD, then the tables would turn into possibly a more advantageous situation for Mithril, specially is Verial loses his, or even if Laevaethen loses his LD, its still a powerful suit without it, it just couldn't use its heavy weapons.

Thinking about that, I don't think the Lambda Driver will make too much of a role in battles. Although I have only read mixed up opinions and spoilers so I could be wrong about the whole thing.
"That hurt you know" Srsly...I lol'ed
Old 2008-02-19, 18:40   Link #2902
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
And about that anti lambda driver thing, if its something Kaname worked on, perhaps it will be installed on the m9s to nuturalise the effects of the Eligors LD, however the Eligors are still superior suits the the m9s, lessens the advantage but the Eligors still have them, however if it could be somehow installed on Laevaethen and Lavaethen can still use its LD, then the tables would turn into possibly a more advantageous situation for Mithril, specially is Verial loses his, or even if Laevaethen loses his LD, its still a powerful suit without it, it just couldn't use its heavy weapons.
Spoiler:
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 19:35   Link #2903
Urzu-7=Bonta-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Spoiler:
Huh, well what exactly IS the faerie feather? I've heard that it detects lambda driver output, but I don't see how that's particularly effective at making up for a lack of ecs and long range sensors, etc. Heck I don't even understand how sensing lambda driver output even increases one's ability to defeat a unit using a lambda driver. Never made sense to me actually.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who is contributing spoilers (even if I don't understand some of them)! I appreciate it

Keep 'em coming!
Urzu-7=Bonta-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 20:36   Link #2904
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Kurtz Weber. Nevar Forget.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 21:03   Link #2905
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu-7=Bonta-Kun View Post
Huh, well what exactly IS the faerie feather? I've heard that it detects lambda driver output, but I don't see how that's particularly effective at making up for a lack of ecs and long range sensors, etc. Heck I don't even understand how sensing lambda driver output even increases one's ability to defeat a unit using a lambda driver. Never made sense to me actually.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who is contributing spoilers (even if I don't understand some of them)! I appreciate it

Keep 'em coming!
Spoiler for Fairy stuff:
Old 2008-02-19, 21:12   Link #2906
Urzu-7=Bonta-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
Spoiler for Fairy stuff:
Ha ha ha! I almost feel like an idiot now...

Anyways, thanks Illsteir.
Urzu-7=Bonta-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 22:28   Link #2907
Autumnaki
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
Spoiler for Fairy stuff:
Oh shit son!

Neutralizes huh? Bad news... ><;;
Autumnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 22:44   Link #2908
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnaki View Post
Oh shit son!

Neutralizes huh? Bad news... ><;;
Spoiler for .:
Old 2008-02-19, 23:26   Link #2909
masterwok

well if they put it in the Laevaethen it would lose its lambda drive which keeps the machine from operating correctly plus it would put sousuke at a disavantage since the exterior is a m6 i think
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 00:29   Link #2910
oompa loompa

bah i figured NOT wouldnt be the last novel (?)... lets hope we dont have to wait past 2009
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 01:36   Link #2911
Autumnaki
Superstar

Baaah...

I thought it was gunna be the last one... and as EXCITED as I was... I don't mind waiting just a little longer... I'm not entirely ready to give up Sousuke and Kaname yet. :'P
Autumnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 01:58   Link #2912
Leon19

I Have some questions...plz someone answer them...who brainwashed Kaname?
Did she cut her hair? and why did she shoot tessa and sousuke? I'm new to the forums. But been an FMP fan since it 1st came out. And Last question.... is there a date on when Gatoh is planning to finish the Novel and start on Anime (Prays)
Leon19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 02:43   Link #2913
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

That piece was missing when the ARX-8 first appeared. In the image it's labeled as "unkonwn equipment". Do you think its the Fairy Feather (it has an oblique shape too)?
Old 2008-02-20, 03:14   Link #2914
MeggieMay

First, Leon19 - the lady with the short hair in the picture is Mao, not Kaname.

Next, I really want to know more details on what happens to Kurz. If we don't see a body I'm not sure it can be 100% ruled he's dead. Then again, even with a body I'm not sure he can be ruled dead - as HunterSeeker mentioned this plot is sounding like SEED and we all know how "dead" people stayed in that one . Toss in FMP already has a iffy track record for keeping people dead and I think Kurz's had better be clearly DOA to be ruled that way ...

Spoiler for spoiler speculation:
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 03:18   Link #2915
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Send a message via MSN to krysinello
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
well if they put it in the Laevaethen it would lose its lambda drive which keeps the machine from operating correctly plus it would put sousuke at a disavantage since the exterior is a m6 i think
No way, its the electronics which are barely better then an m6, exterior wise, it surpasses an m9 in strength and speed and such. The only thing that he wouldnt be able to use is his uber cannon thingies.
krysinello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 05:35   Link #2916
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
No way, its the electronics which are barely better then an m6, exterior wise, it surpasses an m9 in strength and speed and such. The only thing that he wouldnt be able to use is his uber cannon thingies.
I doubt it. When Sousuke said he'll scrap AL for ECS in the end of MMD, AL replies that Laevatein will just be an overloaded M9 without the LDS, so it doesn't really that great when it's in normal state.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-20, 08:04   Link #2917
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
I doubt it. When Sousuke said he'll scrap AL for ECS in the end of MMD, AL replies that Laevatein will just be an overloaded M9 without the LDS, so it doesn't really that great when it's in normal state.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think that to be able to use the full power of the reactor it is necessary to use the LD to not damage the internal frame of the ARX-8. After all the Laevatein has been able to punch through a Cordal, you would think that normally the arm of the Laevatein should have been partially damage by that.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 08:43   Link #2918
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Spoiler:

I think that to be able to use the full power of the reactor it is necessary to use the LD to not damage the internal frame of the ARX-8. After all the Laevatein has been able to punch through a Cordal, you would think that normally the arm of the Laevatein should have been partially damage by that.
Here's what I read from Japan Wiki about Fairy's Feather:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-20, 12:31   Link #2919
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
So from what I've read... it's apparent that NOT stands for:

Spoiler:
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 12:46   Link #2920
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
So from what I've read... it's apparent that NOT stands for:

Spoiler:
Also remember he has bulletproof armor on, it can stop 9mm. Im assuming from the pistol she has in the picture that is.

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen