AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-02-02, 16:54   Link #2921
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

You know, assuming we get 10 fighters for each universe, this will be one of the biggest tournament in shounen yet. 120 fighters, holy crap. Of course, I'm expecting lots of things to happen off screen, but this could last a very long time.
Old 2017-02-02, 19:10   Link #2922
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You know, assuming we get 10 fighters for each universe, this will be one of the biggest tournament in shounen yet. 120 fighters, holy crap. Of course, I'm expecting lots of things to happen off screen, but this could last a very long time.
And yet Goten and Trunks won't fight.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 20:34   Link #2923
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
And yet Goten and Trunks won't fight.
Who knows? If the last tournament proved nothing else, its that rules can get broken and exceptions can be made I guess. So maybe something will happen along the way to get Gotenks in their somewhere.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 19:45   Link #2924
charles883

EPIC OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT1fP9BFCC4
charles883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 21:15   Link #2925
Blueknight78

well episode 77 and basically the real "big bad guy/villain" of super is indeed "GOKU", he and his endless stupid can cause a lot of universes destruction just because he s a "muscle brain" above anything else, that was good see again vegita showing how he is the "polar oposite of goku", while he also want to be strong as goku he at last "love is family" and for him is important to be "there when his new children is coming", really while he is not strong as goku" he still a better person and character and not even a sight close to goku beyond god stupidit and maniac for battle.

pretty much the "start" arc episode, all the warriors being showed and everything being prepared to the tournament, i'm start to believe which really goku is a much better "god of destruction" than beerus" when comes to the "destruction side" because while beerus actually care for his "life and universe" life goku just don't care for anything and as long he can"destroy and fight" he will be fine even if he die, serious next time goky die peoples must realise which is more "safe don't bring him back and make sure his soul never can come back and simple vanish, goku without any doubts is the most dangerous person in the whole DB universe even more than zeno-sama, cuz at last will be fine just "playing destroying some worlds for the boredon" .

Serious i really don't know who is more dangerous if goku or the zeno-samas, both of then easy bring destruction for anyone without do a shit to it.
Old 2017-02-04, 21:48   Link #2926
Peanutbutter

A brilliantly paced and nicely-written episode. Can't stop laughing how much of a guy Vegeta is now.

Beerus has a strong point. Goku IS a menace, not just to his own universe, but all universes in future. His actions in the Trunks' arc basically doubled the chances of the extinction of all life.

Think most of us has already seen the trailer and knows the "stipulation" to the Universe tournament. Will Goku continue to behave wantonly as now? It'll be interesting to see.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 22:28   Link #2927
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

And Goku proves once again that he is a terrible person...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 22:39   Link #2928
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles883 View Post
Is the guy who Goku fought at the opening is just a placeholder character for the opening scenes or a legitimate a powerful character that he deserved a spot for the opening scene?

And yeah, Goku is evil.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 22:43   Link #2929
Chosen_Hero

I love how there are still people that defend Goku saying that "it's not always his fault" or that having lived in the mountains excuse his actions becuase "he doesn't know better 'cause living by himself". Funny how during the 8 years he was dead the earth was at it's most peaceful.
Old 2017-02-04, 22:53   Link #2930
NBG

Goku annoyed me so much this episode.

He's about to get a bunch of beings killed just because he's bored

The OP is fire BTW
NBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 23:00   Link #2931
rpgman1

Doesn't even matter because there will be threats in the future regardless of what Goku brings or not. They proved that with Trunks' time travel bringing Goku Black and Zamasu to them. I mean they're expanding to multiverses now, so no one is safe anyway from total annihilation of everything.

Goku did speed it up but it was going to happen anyway regardless of the outcome. The question is when is it going to happen.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 23:01   Link #2932
grecefar

Yup I want to see that goku is evil even when his pure and noble, he will see that because of him maybe a whole universe is going to be destroyed, maybe it's the second hit in the head he needs.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 23:07   Link #2933
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Someone innocent and pure is true evil... Goku is the living proof...
Old 2017-02-04, 23:22   Link #2934
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Doesn't even matter because there will be threats in the future regardless of what Goku brings or not. They proved that with Trunks' time travel bringing Goku Black and Zamasu to them. I mean they're expanding to multiverses now, so no one is safe anyway from total annihilation of everything.

Goku did speed it up but it was going to happen anyway regardless of the outcome. The question is when is it going to happen.
but the reason zamasu turned goku black was exactly because of "goku" defeating him on his timeleine he get get of goku and goes after his body, if goky didn't have meet zamasu nothing of this could had happened, evil can happen without him but with him it's "happen more often" because himself will ending bring it for his "boredon.

the only thing i really see on Super so Far is how akira is trying so hard to make goku be even more worst over time, the more things happen the less he look like a "shounen hero" i honestly don't know if really japaneses fans are "fine with goku being like that" a crap exemple of parent a selfish guy which for the sake of "his train and become more strong" can sacrifice anything without do a shit,

and about the "pure and innocent, zeno sama is also pure and innocent and this don't prevent him from destroy worlds and dimensions, this only portrait which the more "innocent and pure you are" the more is hard for you to know the difference between "evil and good", because you are "too innocent and pure" to understand that concepts and for you both of then can look the same.
Old 2017-02-04, 23:37   Link #2935
Chosen_Hero

In my opinion, Goku accidentally causing the problems they have isn't entirely bad, the problem arises when he is told to not fuck around with someone that dangerous while being warned that he might cause the destruction of his universe (where you know, his loved ones live) because of his actions. And then, HE COMPLETELY IGNORES THE ADVICE BECAUSE HE IS BORED AND PRETTY MUCH ENABLES THE CHANCE OF INNOCENTS AND HIS LOVED ONES BEING ERASED FROM EVER EXISTING BECAUSE HE WANTS TO FIGHT STRONG PEOPLE!, WTF?
Old 2017-02-04, 23:42   Link #2936
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
In my opinion, Goku accidentally causing the problems they have isn't entirely bad, the problem arises when he is told to not fuck around with someone that dangerous while being warned that he might cause the destruction of his universe (where you know, his loved ones live) because of his actions. And then, HE COMPLETELY IGNORES THE ADVICE BECAUSE HE IS BORED AND PRETTY MUCH ENABLES THE CHANCE OF INNOCENTS AND HIS LOVED ONES BEING ERASED FROM EVER EXISTING BECAUSE HE WANTS TO FIGHT STRONG PEOPLE!, WTF?
well at this point in super you really believe which he really "love someone(not just romance but friendship) to the point of really care about anyone life?.
Old 2017-02-04, 23:55   Link #2937
azenable
President of TecoT

you know end of the day, no 1 get destroy, cause Goku turn Zeno. That is how it works
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 23:56   Link #2938
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
but the reason zamasu turned goku black was exactly because of "goku" defeating him on his timeleine he get get of goku and goes after his body, if goky didn't have meet zamasu nothing of this could had happened, evil can happen without him but with him it's "happen more often" because himself will ending bring it for his "boredon.
No, the original Zamasu was turning anyway and saw GodTube of Goku fighting that make his plan possible.

The present timeline Zamasu fought with Goku and got destroy.
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 23:56   Link #2939
rladls2121

This episode is actually meaningful for me.

I kind of feel sad, when Goku argues with Beerus to whether to be involved with Zenoh or not.

The part where Goku was ambushed by the thugs, situations like that happen every day does it?
For ordinary people, it does not matter if their body is in shape or not, people still can be killed by guns and I think most of us still might not survive that situation no matter how strong we are.

Goku at least listen to his wife for once and work before he wants to do what he want, and absolutely not truly abandoning his family.
Anyone else as way more selfish people with close to Goku's feats might have just disown his/her family and the worst thing is killing them out of stress if he/she cannot put up with husband's'/wife's complaints.
And look at Vegeta, as not the evil Vegeta who he once was did not train this time, but we don't see him work does he?

It is kind of refreshing though, seeing Goku living a daily life like that.
Selling vegetables and driving away with his vehicle given for free by Bulma, Goku of course knows that vehicle is valuable to him given by his friend Bulma,
contacting his friend Krillin with a smartphone in a cafe to have work out together.

Goku is still reckless in many ways, with wanting more challenges with motivation that he wants to improve his strength despite putting in grave situation to everyone.
Aside from being a fighting hungry martial artist, Goku has as a person is still in him.

I wonder if this arc can kind of change Goku a little?
I know, it is hard to see Goku like that to the point hating a character like him.
There might be a fighter in the tournament that can reach Goku with convincing words that can convince him to be more responsible person.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2017-02-05 at 00:10.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 00:32   Link #2940
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
This episode is actually meaningful for me.

I kind of feel sad, when Goku argues with Beerus to whether to be involved with Zenoh or not.

The part where Goku was ambushed by the thugs, situations like that happen every day does it?
For ordinary people, it does not matter if their body is in shape or not, people still can be killed by guns and I think most of us still might not survive that situation no matter how strong we are.

Goku at least listen to his wife for once and work before he wants to do what he want, and absolutely not truly abandoning his family.
Anyone else as way more selfish people with close to Goku's feats might have just disown his/her family and the worst thing is killing them out of stress if he/she cannot put up with husband's'/wife's complaints.
And look at Vegeta, as not the evil Vegeta who he once was did not train this time, but we don't see him work does he?

It is kind of refreshing though, seeing Goku living a daily life like that.
Selling vegetables and driving away with his vehicle given for free by Bulma, Goku of course knows that vehicle is valuable to him given by his friend Bulma,
contacting his friend Krillin with a smartphone in a cafe to have work out together.

Goku is still reckless in many ways, with wanting more challenges with motivation that he wants to improve his strength despite putting in grave situation to everyone.
Aside from being a fighting hungry martial artist, Goku has as a person is still in him.

I wonder if this arc can kind of change Goku a little?
I know, it is hard to see Goku like that to the point hating a character like him.
There might be a fighter in the tournament that can reach Goku with convincing words that can convince him to be more responsible person.
vegita don't work cuz bulma is insane rich and she don't give a shit about it he work or no as long he know how to make her and the childrens happy she is fine with him not working and only focusing on family and training having a "proper balance between that things which goky don't have.

as far i remember the other the zamasu (the one turned in goku black) loose to him too in battle and after that saw in godtub and get interested in him like the current zamasu the only difference was which goky on that time not was aware of what was happening behind the scenes while here trunks warned goku and everyone to prevent the samething happen again.

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy