AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-09-05, 10:12   Link #29541
Rizare

Just got lvl 141 and currently I have 3 spots in FL. First support list is what I normally have and 2nd is what I quickly threw for F/Z event.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 11:52   Link #29542
Mashufan

One ten roll and 10 tickets got my third lancelot and my 7th (!) Volumen Hydrargyrum, can't really complain.

The odd thing is that I somehow have no Shota Alexander... Must have burned him by mistake at one point.
Mashufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 14:42   Link #29543
Rasen

I am loving this F/Z rerun. This was helped in large part by the fact that the related CEs are part of the permanent pool.

(+33 to drops? Yes please.)

Saber Diarmud seems a little weird to me. Were his two spears also swords? And I definitely don't recall seeing him in the America trailer. Lastly, is it just me or is the art a reference to the Crazy Eyes Knight of Fiamma, circa the time he stabbed himself?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 14:54   Link #29544
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Saber Diarmud seems a little weird to me. Were his two spears also swords? And I definitely don't recall seeing him in the America trailer.
Oh, he's there in the trailer. Just rewatch the start, after Billy fires his gun inside the saloon. He's shooting at Saber Diarmuid.
Old 2018-09-05, 15:39   Link #29545
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
(+33 to drops? Yes please.)

Saber Diarmud seems a little weird to me. Were his two spears also swords? And I definitely don't recall seeing him in the America trailer. Lastly, is it just me or is the art a reference to the Crazy Eyes Knight of Fiamma, circa the time he stabbed himself?
He's there fighting Billy the Kid. He became a meme because people were waiting for him to show up ever since he appeared in that trailer. But he never did until now.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 16:27   Link #29546
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

iirc, either Nasu or Urobuchi hinted in F/Z's author notes that Diarmuid could be summoned as Saber, since he owned two swords in addition of his spears in his legend, and that was Kayneth's aim when he summoned him. Too bad Kerry beat him to the punch and was provided with Excalibur's hilt as the perfect catalyst for Artoria.

Post Midnight Edit:

I have thrown a single ticket to see if I could get NP2 Saber Diarmuid.

Well....

Images

Last edited by Sheba; 2018-09-05 at 17:32.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 19:22   Link #29547
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Oh, he's there in the trailer. Just rewatch the start, after Billy fires his gun inside the saloon. He's shooting at Saber Diarmuid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
He's there fighting Billy the Kid. He became a meme because people were waiting for him to show up ever since he appeared in that trailer. But he never did until now.
Holy crap you guys have sharp eyes. I've been pausing and re-pausing that trailer, and while I see Diarmud, I probably glossed over those being swords. Especially since immediately afterwards, Billy(?) is attacked by Stone Gym Leader Brock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post

Well....

Images
EPIC FAIL.

I kid, I kid. I'm really pleased with Iskander's new animation. The previous one seemed like the horse was always about to tip over. Now, Alexander the Great looks like he's having a blast.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-06, 02:47   Link #29548
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Well....

Images
Congrats.

I won't be rolling on that poll, saving my tickets and quartz for a second attempt at Ruler Martha on the 9th~10th
Old 2018-09-06, 03:22   Link #29549
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
And I often complained here and in discord about having shit luck with tickets. There were no gold or rainbow sparks. I expected another SAIKYOU NO COOL or something, then the gold Rider card appeared, I expected Astolfo or Marie, cuz those often popped up as gold Riders. Nope. It is motherfucking Iskandar. Welcome home, King. Waver waited for you since that day of March 2016.

On a side note, I have noticed later that Waver was the party leader. Catalyst? Make your opinion.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-06, 06:18   Link #29550
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Looks like I got 1K of green mana prisms to exchange for Perfect Lesson. Is it worth the trouble?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-06, 09:19   Link #29551
InfinityDragonGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Looks like I got 1K of green mana prisms to exchange for Perfect Lesson. Is it worth the trouble?
If you're a collector, then yes. Just remember that you will need 1 rare prism later on if you want to be able to buy it again.
Old 2018-09-06, 13:51   Link #29552
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
On a side note, I have noticed later that Waver was the party leader. Catalyst? Make your opinion.
Heh, more myths on the summoning odds
Reminds me of this...

Then...what to use as a catalyst to summon Martha? Put Kojirou as party leader?
(I don't have Beowulf...then maybe I could use Xuanzang?)
Old 2018-09-07, 04:06   Link #29553
McW
Canaan II When?

Done with my summer suit.

The zero event? 84/100 not much to do.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-07, 08:40   Link #29554
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
The zero event? 84/100 not much to do.
Already? Why the rush. How many apples did that cost you?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-07, 09:10   Link #29555
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Already? Why the rush. How many apples did that cost you?
Not a good thing. I went to the dentist just to realize that he must put out on of my tooth, after cutting and drilling for 2 and a half hours to remove it... it hurts as hell. Because I took the day off work, played the game to distract myself from the pain. Didn't check how many apples.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-07, 10:01   Link #29556
Tormenk

Rolled the Lancer class banner to bolster my line-up. Used an umbrella to prop up my phone as I rolled, in the idea of a last-minute catalyst.

Images

Very happy since I used lancer alter a ton during go-west and honestly was expecting Li or Fionn instead. As a new-ish player, this is a great addition to my roster of a dozen-ish gold servants.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-07, 12:00   Link #29557
Rizare

Iskandar, stop being so cool. Rolled 5 tickets, got saber Diarmuid 2 tickets in and nothing for other 3. Tickets just on his solo rateup and I'll keep the 10 from DL celebration in reserve.

Also, I still have 3 slots open in FL. My previous post has support lists if you want to know them.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-08, 18:19   Link #29558
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

10+ Tickets and things were looking bad for me, the only noteworthy things being the Meat Wars I needed for MLB, and some other 4star CEs

I waited a while, and then, I did a 10 roll...halfway through I saw gold sparks and there it was: the back of a Ruler card.
Summer Martha!

Only NP1, but hey, at least now I got a Ruler x3
Old 2018-09-09, 10:12   Link #29559
MartianMage

YouTube

AZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 sets of battle animations depending on which weapon(pole/arondight) you're using.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2018-09-09 at 10:49.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-09, 12:51   Link #29560
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
AZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 sets of battle animations depending on which weapon(pole/arondight) you're using.
So, he got a battle animation update, nice

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon