AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-26, 01:44   Link #2961
Chris38

Regarding Irina's power up ... I think her gaining 4 wings is just a preparation stage for the power up / ability that she is going to get in her own volume.

After all, just like the other girls in Ise's harem ... I think that Irina also has some pretty unique ability or is going to gain one, due to her 'relationship' with Ise.
Old 2014-02-26, 01:50   Link #2962
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
raw came out the 20th of feb so yes it's still too early.

it's quite confusing at the moment

kiba (knight) has his holy/demonic sword specialty wich is being mass produced by heaven and his summoned knights wich act's as clones and can use the demonic swords he gained from siegfried

xenovia (knight) has the combined excalibur/durandel wich has 7 forms wich include Destruction(heavy damage form), Mimic(transforms into anything the user wants), Transparency(invisible sword), and Rapidly(increased attack speed), Ruler(can "rule" over opponents/attacks) don't remember what blessing and nightmare do

xenovia's Ruler excalibur form seems as pure cheating but im not sure if it works on gods or ultimate devils since she's only used it to stop magic attacks

in a one on one fight at this moment in time kiba would win because of his superior speed/technique but once xenovia masters all the excalibur forms she'll probably be insanely strong depends on what limitations her "ruler" form has.
Excalibur ruler once mastered can rule over ultimate class devils, afterall it even tamed fenrir, who at the time was in the top 10 most powerful list

When they do reach full potential, surely xenovia would edge out kiba,

Ex-durandal is the strongest sword, even kiba's Demonic Emperor Gram is weaker since Ex-durandal is a combo of two of the three top holy swords

xenovia has higher physical strength than kiba since kiba chose to focus on becoming pure technique type while xenovia started out focusing on pure power, and now she's branching out to learn to become technique type as well

with excalibur rapidly she can already match kiba's speed
Old 2014-02-26, 01:52   Link #2963
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding Irina's power up ... I think her gaining 4 wings is just a preparation stage for the power up / ability that she is going to get in her own volume.

After all, just like the other girls in Ise's harem ... I think that Irina also has some pretty unique ability or is going to gain one, due to her 'relationship' with Ise.
Irinia badly needs a major powerup, at this point even kokabiel seems stronger than her
Old 2014-02-26, 04:09   Link #2964
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Is Shiva going to be male or female? What do you think guys?

And will (s)he do the Dance of Destruction? I would really like to see that.
Old 2014-02-26, 04:35   Link #2965
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post

Considering the fact that we haven't seen any female gods appear in the DxD universe yet ... I think that it would be a pretty good thing if Shiva would be female.

Of course she would need to be immune to Ise's perverted moves, so that she wouldn't be defeated too quickly.

As for Shiva doing the dance of destruction ... I think that it's possible, although it will probably be done in a pretty original way.
Old 2014-02-26, 04:42   Link #2966
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I wonder who is stronger Indra or shiva, if we gonna get shiva arc I wonder will be the plot, gonna wait for it

Spoiler:

I wonder what is connection between issei, irina and belial hmmm

On the slight different topic do you think that holy cross user have subspecies version of her Longinus if its true how strong is her Longinus

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-02-26 at 05:09.
Old 2014-02-26, 07:17   Link #2967
Emwe

What do you guys think will Le Fay do now after she made the pact with Ise?

Maybe do research on bilingual? Like Azazel said it sounds like a stupid ability at first but it's unbelievable potent in more than one way and with research behind it might even be usable on non-females or used like wukong showed.
Old 2014-02-26, 07:22   Link #2968
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
What do you guys think will Le Fay do now after she made the pact with Ise?

Maybe do research on bilingual? Like Azazel said it sounds like a stupid ability at first but it's unbelievable potent in more than one way and with research behind it might even be usable on non-females or used like wukong showed.
How about researching how to communicate with Chichigami
Old 2014-02-26, 08:41   Link #2969
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

The fact that shiva, along with bishnu and brahma are part of the trimurti and must have a neutral actitud to perform their labor, puts indra like the bad one, but still in the universe of dxd is hard to know that right now....
And what about if chichigami is a secret hindu god, ruler of all the oppais
Old 2014-02-26, 08:42   Link #2970
vlade

or research about Dress Break and use it to destroy armor type BB
Old 2014-02-26, 08:49   Link #2971
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
or research about Dress Break and use it to destroy armor type BB
Issei already destroyed the blade armor of jeanne with db, and it was kinda strong, the fact that the armor type bb are pnly in the hands on male characters put issei on a hard spot
Old 2014-02-26, 08:51   Link #2972
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
The fact that shiva, along with bishnu and brahma are part of the trimurti and must have a neutral actitud to perform their labor, puts indra like the bad one, but still in the universe of dxd is hard to know that right now....
And what about if chichigami is a secret hindu god, ruler of all the oppais
^ well that would be funny but chichigami lived in different dimension rather in actual dimension where issei lived in re-read vol 7 and vol 16 about info about chichigami and rizevim plan in conquering the dimension where chichigami lived in
Old 2014-02-26, 08:58   Link #2973
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

If chichigami is an asura, he living in a different world of the devas would make it possible for him been an indu god
Old 2014-02-26, 09:01   Link #2974
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
If chichigami is an asura, he living in a different world of the devas would make it possible for him been an indu god
If that was true... Geez it will depend on the author on which path of story will he take on chichigami plot , we can only speculate and the author has last word if our speculation is true
Old 2014-02-26, 11:34   Link #2975
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Maybe after 666 defeat, Ichibumi Senpai-sama will maike an arc about chichigami-san
Old 2014-02-26, 12:03   Link #2976
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post

shiva is male according to hindu mythos, i get the feeling you are thinking about the shiva from final fantasy, mind you FF's bahamut was a dragon unlike the actual mythos
Old 2014-02-26, 16:21   Link #2977
coded321
He Who Games

did issei get a power up when his body was recreated by Great Red?
Old 2014-02-26, 16:32   Link #2978
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
did issei get a power up when his body was recreated by Great Red?
yes, DDraig said issei's physical stats improved.
he also has obtained the ability to transform parts of his body into a dragon.
that's all we've seen so far who knows what he'll obtain once he masters his new body that's been created by great red/ophis we can only guess at this point.
Old 2014-02-26, 16:41   Link #2979
Simonsy

To all those talking about future arcs in order to extend the series.

There is always Rating game stuff. Doesn't matter how powerful the Gremory group becomes if there is a rule that you can't use (x move) or you can't destroy surroundings, ect. Or other unique rules that would level the playing field.

But also think you should stop trying to make up random reasons to extend series, its pointless debate or talking. We have zero influence on this series. I'm all fine trying to predict future events, but its stupid to talk about what the author should do to milk the series essentially.
Old 2014-02-26, 17:19   Link #2980
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
To all those talking about future arcs in order to extend the series.

There is always Rating game stuff. Doesn't matter how powerful the Gremory group becomes if there is a rule that you can't use (x move) or you can't destroy surroundings, ect. Or other unique rules that would level the playing field.

But also think you should stop trying to make up random reasons to extend series, its pointless debate or talking. We have zero influence on this series. I'm all fine trying to predict future events, but its stupid to talk about what the author should do to milk the series essentially.
I bet your fun at a party.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life