Found another one with 1-8
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...he-Shield-Hero
Ratheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 06:44   Link #282
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Errr uhm I remember correctly linking url of different forum is against the rule well nvm ~_~

uhm I'm new here I love the ln the story is very unique :3

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-08-21 at 07:12.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 16:08   Link #283
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratheart View Post
And that one is actually more accurate.

Another funny moment:
Spoiler for chapter 34:

He really trains her well!

Last edited by SinsI; 2014-08-21 at 23:13.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 00:04   Link #284
Takatathien

Can anyone give me the name of girls the MC married at the end of the series and who they are because I saw multiple post but with different name.
And what happen to Sadina? No one mentioned her ended up with the MC
Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 05:18   Link #285
Tifaret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Can anyone give me the name of girls the MC married at the end of the series and who they are because I saw multiple post but with different name.
Raphtalia, his first slave.
Tifaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 16:33   Link #286
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Laftalia, Melty, Sadina, I forgot the rest that's as far as you read one chapter before the finale
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 16:47   Link #287
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Laftalia, Melty, Sadina, I forgot the rest that's as far as you read one chapter before the finale
Really? Sadina is in his final harem?

That's really hard to imagine.
Old 2014-08-23, 18:29   Link #288
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Really? Sadina is in his final harem?

That's really hard to imagine.
he won drinking contest againts her[which made Laftalia angry, since Sadina will marry anyman who won a drinking contest againts her], and Naofumi didn't know about this. this resulting in [Offence and Defence in the night] chapter which is won by non combatant, Kiel.
Big Sister-Type, and a Killer Whale
Old 2014-08-23, 19:43   Link #289
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
he won drinking contest againts her[which made Laftalia angry, since Sadina will marry anyman who won a drinking contest againts her], and Naofumi didn't know about this. this resulting in [Offence and Defence in the night] chapter which is won by non combatant, Kiel.
Big Sister-Type, and a Killer Whale
The conversations between them so far have been big sister-type to the other girls, as well as teasing. The point where I'm there's nothing serious between them other than a lot of implied jokes.

Though, if she got serious after a drinking contest then I guess it's not surprising from the man who eats those fruits like candy. (As expected of the Hero of Alcohol) I was thinking she'd restrain because of the other girls.

Naofumi doesn't seem to be interested as well, though that goes for pretty much everyone at the point I'm at... 183...
Old 2014-08-23, 20:51   Link #290
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
The conversations between them so far have been big sister-type to the other girls, as well as teasing. The point where I'm there's nothing serious between them other than a lot of implied jokes.

Though, if she got serious after a drinking contest then I guess it's not surprising from the man who eats those fruits like candy. (As expected of the Hero of Alcohol) I was thinking she'd restrain because of the other girls.

Naofumi doesn't seem to be interested as well, though that goes for pretty much everyone at the point I'm at... 183...
well, Sadina didn't think so[since she is the only one who could hold Atra, who is even stronger than Firo(with only one light punch of her attack caused Firo to cry, and Naofumi rolling in pain)]. the funny thing is Naofumi feel that his life is in danger when he is sleeping with Sadina
Old 2014-08-23, 21:12   Link #291
luna_maya
Yuzuru Mode.

Question.

Question.
1. What are the level of affection of each of the harem members to Naofumi.

That's all. Thank you.

End.
luna_maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 22:04   Link #292
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna_maya View Post
Question.
1. What are the level of affection of each of the harem members to Naofumi.

That's all. Thank you.

End.
maxed for all : Laftalia, Atra, Sadina, Melty, Firo[daughter], All female Philorea Queen from Philorea ranch[they even created chocolate factory for valentine]
Old 2014-08-24, 01:14   Link #293
Takatathien

Did he married Alta?
Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 01:20   Link #294
rion134
newbie lurker

Questions from the all the spoilers from I read you guys said that the hero of shield is being worshiped by all demi-humans of 2 countries is this the result of nao actions or before he even became a hero... that there was a predecessor before him?....

and if is the predecessor is that why the king hated him for that and framed him?.... so it was planned before he arrived....

and another thing I read here that atra died and was absorbed by the sheild but in another post it said atra got married to nao too?.... is this the same atra?....

and one more thing the girl that ended up getting murdered how was she gonna frame him?.....

Last edited by rion134; 2014-08-24 at 03:27.
rion134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 04:59   Link #295
Gun_Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by rion134 View Post
Questions from the all the spoilers from I read you guys said that the hero of shield is being worshiped by all demi-humans of 2 countries is this the result of nao actions or before he even became a hero... that there was a predecessor before him?....
There was a predecessor, there is a whole church out there "The Church of three heroes" that "worships" the heroes, except the Hero of the Shield:
Apparently while the other heroes concentrated on saving humans, the previous Hero of the Shield did not make such a distinction, if not outright preferred the demi-humans (dunno, just read the spoilers) making him opposed to the human-superiority dogma of the kingdom (and as such a thorn in their eyes)

Quote:
and if is the predecessor is that why the king hated him for that and framed him?.... so it was planned before he arrived....
The king hated him for some reason, so while he did not wish to aid him from the beginning (probably preferring not to summon him at all, but the heroes come in a bundle), so he jumped on the chance to frame/blame him for whatever he could find.
Spoiler for reason?:

Quote:
and another thing I read here that atra died and was absorbed by the sheild but in another post it said atra got married to nao too?.... is this the same atra?....
sorry, no idea

Quote:
and one more thing the girl that ended up getting murdered how was she gonna frame him?.....
she wanted to do the same thing "Bitch" did.
Spoiler for Bitch-Trap:

kinda foolish if you ask me, doing the exact same thing, but oh well ...

Any info on how she died? Murdered by beast race fanatics? Murdered by co-conspirators for being "useless" and possible "loose end"?
Gun_Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 18:13   Link #296
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Has the series finished already? isn't there only like 4 volumes done?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 18:21   Link #297
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Has the series finished already? isn't there only like 4 volumes done?
The web novel is finished, but the LN is still being published. Also, there's the manga being made as well.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 22:21   Link #298
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just read the first few pages and i gotta say. If it was in Naofumi shoes. I would just let the kingdom rot or offer my services to the Demon King.
Old 2014-08-24, 22:43   Link #299
heroeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
just read the first few pages and i gotta say. If it was in Naofumi shoes. I would just let the kingdom rot or offer my services to the Demon King.
I don't think there is a demon king
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 23:02   Link #300
TaintedDream
Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Do it for her.
TaintedDream is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel