AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-01, 06:56   Link #281
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterchen620

I really hate the scriptwriters who completely ruined her personality in episode 19 to 21, I seriously hate the end credits in the final episode (Sia 'accidently' kissed kaede part), but I was glad that throughout episode 22 to 24 was written from different scripwriters... But that still doesn't alter the fact that the anime as been aired, and already give wrong impressions from my friends... Now my friends thinks that I like paranoia-type girls.
Eh, we all hate the scriptwriters here but for different reasons. I mean, I have no problem with Kaede turning psychotic, it's not her fault to begin with and apparently her character was more vulnerable to psychological trauma. I found ep 19-20 to be Kaede's moment of glory (and Shuffle's moment of glory).
On the other hand, I'm frustrated with whoever wrote episodes 21-24, for reasons discussed countless times .

Kaede FTW

PS Your friends should spend some time studying human psychology
Old 2006-03-01, 07:02   Link #282
peterchen620
Kaede's Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Eh, we all hate the scriptwriters here but for different reasons. I mean, I have no problem with Kaede turning psychotic, it's not her fault to begin with and apparently her character was more vulnerable to psychological trauma. I found ep 19-20 to be Kaede's moment of glory (and Shuffle's moment of glory).
On the other hand, I'm frustrated with whoever wrote episodes 21-24, for reasons discussed countless times .

Kaede FTW
Frankly, its quite normal for Kaede to go beserk... If I were her, I would commit suicide... Well... if I am that dumb that is.

We all hate the scriptwriters... They deserve to die.

Quote:
PS Your friends should spend some time studying human psychology
Haha, I'll forward that to all my friends to read , they'll love you XD!

Kaede FTW!
Old 2006-03-01, 07:10   Link #283
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, no AAA (Asa's fanclub) hates the scriptwriters. Every greenie thinks the scriptwriters did a marvelous job

I was surprised Kaede held for that long (being totally ignored for 18 episodes before exploding). I believe that shows that she was stable enough. If her condition was so serious, Rin would've been dead somewhere around episode 10

Quote:

Haha, I'll forward that to all my friends to read , they'll love you XD!

Kaede FTW!
I'm so lovable I'm also a psychologist

Kaede rules
Oh yeah, Primula rules, too, she's family (particularly liked her obentou in ep 24... Bwahahaha... Take that, Rin!).
Old 2006-03-01, 07:24   Link #284
peterchen620
Kaede's Fanatic

Quote:
Well, no AAA (Asa's fanclub) hates the scriptwriters. Every greenie thinks the scriptwriters did a marvelous job
Yeah, thats why I hate just about everyone in that club.

Quote:
I was surprised Kaede held for that long (being totally ignored for 18 episodes before exploding). I believe that shows that she was stable enough. If her condition was so serious, Rin would've been dead somewhere around episode 10
I've seen a more stable characters than her... But her politeness, her cuteness, her talents cannot compete with the girls I know in real life.

Quote:
I'm so lovable I'm also a psychologist
You are lovable indeed.

Quote:
Kaede rules
Oh yeah, Primula rules, too, she's family (particularly liked her obentou in ep 24... Bwahahaha... Take that, Rin!).
Kaede + Primula = Perfect Family. Glad I'm still young, I now know what kind of girl I am focusing now.

P.S. The reason why I hate the other girls is because they are all too immature... They act the same as the girls I know who had a crush on me... And a guy like me really those kind of person. (No offence, but thats the way I am). Kaede is abit immature, but her overall characterization overwhelms my choice of selection of girls.

Last edited by peterchen620; 2006-03-02 at 03:10.
Old 2006-03-01, 08:59   Link #285
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Yeah well, I'll probably pick anyone but Asa. I'm an easy guy And all the other girls had something nice to give Asa though... tsk tsk tsk, double-crossing $@$@%@$@$%#%#$##@#@, I hate traitors... Although Kaede is my number one preference
Old 2006-03-01, 10:14   Link #286
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

All the hating .... stay focused on the scriptwriters and hate them for handling characters with such wonderful potential so poorly. I think they got the idea the local fans weren't happy but I really wonder if they get a clue on just what they screw up on these series.

It looks kind of like Negima's creator got feedback based on what I've seen for season two (entirely new staff.... and they're the people who did PPD so looks good). But it would be nice if Navel quietly visited the JP and overseas boards to get a fricking clue for future work.
Old 2006-03-01, 17:41   Link #287
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

i have mentioned many times the horrible ending script writing. it seems like a fudaka moment that he changed the ending to suit the fans.

Quote:
while this may be true, it seems like many non asa fans( not particularly kaede fans) were also upset with the ending

as well peterchen620, as the kitto kitto kaede VP, i welcome you to the KKK club (assume that you want in of course) and a KK member is a KKK member for life. very nice to see the shuffle fourms alive with new viewers
Old 2006-03-01, 21:13   Link #288
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
two month has passed after ep24 and it suprisingly KKK still alive and we have more Kaede fan !!YAY!!
Plus, the vote that Kaede had did realy mean something for Kaede lover
it just make me wonder what happen in other fanclub ....(bleh .. im not going checking the greenie thread though )

Last edited by RedFrame; 2006-03-01 at 21:31.
Old 2006-03-02, 03:21   Link #289
peterchen620
Kaede's Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom
as well peterchen620, as the kitto kitto kaede VP, i welcome you to the KKK club (assume that you want in of course) and a KK member is a KKK member for life. very nice to see the shuffle fourms alive with new viewers
Thanks SeedFreedom, I am honoured to be in the KKK club.

Oh just on a side note... I ridiculously hate the ending of the 24th Episode (which I've mentioned just before), because the way on how Sia and Kaede kissed each other gives my friend the impression that Kaede is becoming a les. with sia.

Surely... Kaede doesn't deserve to become a les. Especially with her unbeatable cuteness and her legendary characteristic. Anyway... Just out of curiousity.. Have anyone met any girls that is similar to Kaede in real life? (Other than the paranoia side, hehe)

Last edited by peterchen620; 2006-03-02 at 03:51.
Old 2006-03-02, 03:54   Link #290
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Eh, well, KaedexSia was nice. I mean, they were both dumped pretty badly, I like them both, it was kinda fun to watch that. People can have fun even when a total ass dumps theme Rin-Dumped Girls Unite! Only things that's missing from that scene is me inbetween

Me-> SiaxKaedexPrimulaxNerine Harem fan

Oh well, it was still nice seeing Kaede getting some love from SOMEWHERE. And since I like Sia, it wasn't bad. But then, I'm a guy
Old 2006-03-02, 03:58   Link #291
peterchen620
Kaede's Fanatic

Quote:
Eh, well, KaedexSia was nice. I mean, they were both dumped pretty badly, I like them both, it was kinda fun to watch that. People can have fun even when a total ass dumps theme Rin-Dumped Girls Unite! Only things that's missing from that scene is me inbetween

Me-> SiaxKaedexPrimulaxNerine Harem fan

Oh well, it was still nice seeing Kaede getting some love from SOMEWHERE. And since I like Sia, it wasn't bad. But then, I'm a guy
I personally hate that part... It may be nice... Yes... But... God... My kaede!!! X-( What have the damn script writers done to her!? But it'll be great if I'm were replaced from Sia in that scene, well.. Just not helping her doing the makeup, but doing something that is err.. R18-ish :P I mean yeah... I love her so... I guess its alright to have that in mind. Hahaha
Old 2006-03-02, 10:56   Link #292
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
KaedexSia ACCIDENTLY kissing doesnt mean R-18 but if KaedexSia ACCIDENTLY wake up in the morning together on a same bed naked then that what i will call R-18( if they are going to put H-scene in it )
>_>' KaedexSia
....... <_<' Bed
..... >_<'
Wait.....
what am i thinking !!!

Old 2006-03-02, 12:06   Link #293
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
I personally hate that part... It may be nice... Yes... But... God... My kaede!!! X-( What have the damn script writers done to her!? But it'll be great if I'm were replaced from Sia in that scene, well.. Just not helping her doing the makeup, but doing something that is err.. R18-ish :P I mean yeah... I love her so... I guess its alright to have that in mind. Hahaha
Eh... You do realise that there are GIRLS out there, right? I mean, ok, women are... well... usually no match for anime girls (Anime girls rule ), but I don't have sexual desire for any anime girl, thank god

Old 2006-03-02, 14:21   Link #294
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
i blame Rin for being a jackass...
Old 2006-03-02, 15:41   Link #295
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
i blame Rin for being a jackass...
Don't we all?
Old 2006-03-02, 16:37   Link #296
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Still going strong I see.

You know after a rewatching Shuffle I´m happy that Kaede didn´t end up with Rin since he´s not good enough for her.

(Of course I was more irritated with Rin´s behaviour this time since I knew how it would end. And of course I was even more irritated with how he acted specifically with/against Sia and Kaede...

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-03-02, 17:11   Link #297
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

You mean you managed to watch Shuffle a second time? I admire your courage
Old 2006-03-02, 17:52   Link #298
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
More like his self-control in not throwing some object at the part of the screen where Rin's face is. LMAO
Old 2006-03-02, 17:55   Link #299
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
well...i felt like i wanted to throw sumthin at the side of the screen where Rin's face was the first time i was watching Shuffle!...
Old 2006-03-03, 03:24   Link #300
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Well, I´m a swedish viking afterall.

After rewatching it Kaede´s arc felt stupidly rushed. She had (almost) no development at all until that point and on those couple of episodes she had her crisis which usually takes som time to recover from. If they had started at that episode and followed through with Kaede til the end it could have been pretty good. Now it came without warning and was gone just as fast...

Now I want a Shuffle movie, Kaede´s Counterattack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
More like his self-control in not throwing some object at the part of the screen where Rin's face is. LMAO
I felt the urge to do it from time to time but my TV was so expensive to buy... Rin isn´t worth my TV!

Damn it! I shouldn´t have rewatched it! It just made me even more irritated.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2006-03-03 at 03:42.
Closed Thread