AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-02-28, 15:17   Link #281
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
No, the meaning of "how he looked so Japanese" helped them, it's because thanks the fact Naoto taked more from the mother, nobody suspected her son was a result of different ethnics.
But with kallen, (more western) Zoyo used the "artificial insemination" lie to justify it before the war.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 09:29   Link #282
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

First page of new comic, beware, no under 14:
Spoiler for Nunnally naked:

Maybe Nunnally's butt must be fixed and about Sayoko...I haven't idea to imagine her at 36 years old, then I just changed a little the eyes and hairs.
Old 2010-03-10, 21:13   Link #283
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Comic complete!

I'm waiting the text revision and tomorrow the update!
Old 2010-03-10, 22:16   Link #284
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

The short cameo that mention Rai was good, and helped explain and connect... Although, it almost seemed like they were blaming Rai.

Still, you can't ask a dead person something, so they had to assume it was true. Rai probably wouldn't have minded helping Kallen and Lelouch, in my perspective. If he was Zero's "Agent".

Kind of weird, when I say 'Agent' I imagine Rai with his own unique reconaissance outfit. Still, kudos and waiting !
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 07:26   Link #285
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

And now, the new story: it's the first of 2 episodes with the duty to prepare the field for the OAV story.
In fact this "fun" 3 pages manga is the intro for the new Royal knights birth, like Amanda Bradley (Luciano's little sister) I changed her design from the first project I gived her some cosmetic with Luciano.
And there's another event.

About 2029, at royal estate, nunnally's nieces waiting Suzaku exam, in the meanwhile, Gino is involved in something of absurd:
NOTE: NUDITIES ON PAGE 1!

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.6enga.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.6engb.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.6engc.JPG
Old 2010-03-11, 09:34   Link #286
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo
Pfft.. XD Great! Gino with a goatee looks actually looks sorta good when he has his head turned. x3 furthmore, Nonette is in it, double win for the comedy.

The art has improved, and it's more 'linear' if you catch my meaning, Bonzo. Also, as always - The expressions are quite fluid. I particuliar like the exasperation of Gino and the girl (I have to assume that is Luciano's sister.... :P looks can be decieving.)

Could've been longer, but the overall irony so far is amusing. Because in my mind - I can see Nonette agreeing or forcing Cornelia as the 'husband' role. Though seeing it from my standpoint, it'd be amusing if Guilford and Darlton were in the background, facepalming. Rest their souls wherever they may be on jupiter...

Overall, the impression is intriguing. It's nice to see other characters, even if they are one idiot and afew females.

Mind you, those ladies also look like they took youth potions. Nonette didn't seem to have aged any, though Cornelia does look abit older. Mind you, abit.

All and all, it was fun to read and grin at... Also, the starting panels of comic 2 also have nudity. I say do it at your own volition.
Old 2010-03-11, 09:49   Link #287
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Overall, the impression is intriguing. It's nice to see other characters, even if they are one idiot and afew females.
If the idiot is Sayoko, it's obvious, she's like in the anime, a simpleton.
Old 2010-03-11, 09:54   Link #288
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

No, Sayoko was just imaginative and oblivious. Not an idiot.
I was referring to Gino Weinberg. I can't stand him. Especially the 'Kagino' moment(s?).

Nonette is still funny to look at. She looks genuinely happy, which is fun nonetheless...
Old 2010-03-11, 10:21   Link #289
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, in my comic, Gino is interested to Kallen, but he give up with loyal and wisdom after he listened the dialogue Lelouch/Kallen before the big battle, he understood Kallen will never see him in that way.

About Nonette, she's the gay, but Cornelia not, that marriage is to give more stability to the family for their three adopted children, at last Cornelia becomed "Bisex" but she's attracted by men again.

However, Gino hasn't hands empty, Amanda is his girlfriend.

Amanda has a very paricoular story/past, consider it, Kallen killed his brother, but Amanda want shake hands with Kallen.
Old 2010-03-11, 15:17   Link #290
Nobodyman9
Banned

Great work as usual bonzo. Your art and writing continues to excel. And yeah, the last panel made me laugh Also, Gino with a goatee looks pretty cool.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-12, 19:22   Link #291
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I started already to draw the new story, here a preview:

Beware, I know how to be psychologically cruel, then I give you a hint for the Kallen and Shirley fans, it's better to have a "strong stomach".
Old 2010-03-14, 19:06   Link #292
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

New comic preview, the first page:

Spoiler for You can't imagine what you will see...:
Old 2010-03-17, 20:01   Link #293
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Okay, another preview, with Kallen and Shirley:

Spoiler for Not for people with weak heart.:
Old 2010-03-18, 10:32   Link #294
Mazryonh

Hmm, I thought Shirley would still be bleeding from her fatal gunshot wound in this kind of "reunion with the dead" dream. That, and her eyes would show the subtle nature of a geass command, the remnant of Lelouch's last command that she certainly could not fulfill.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 11:43   Link #295
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Macabre-esque, Bonzo. Though it turns out, I have a weak heart.... Sort of. I can kind of see the psychological and symbological meaning behind the panels... If ther wasn't any, then that goes to show I think alot about stuff of that nature.

Still... reminds me of a ghost story. Let's hope Shirley doesn't turn into an Alma.

Looking forward to the next, even though I doubt you will be pulling punches. Still.. be gentle x3 even though it wasn't that bad. What killed me was Kallen's expression int he fourth panel of the second comic. It reminds me of R1-25.
Old 2010-03-18, 12:39   Link #296
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Hmm, I thought Shirley would still be bleeding from her fatal gunshot wound in this kind of "reunion with the dead" dream. That, and her eyes would show the subtle nature of a geass command, the remnant of Lelouch's last command that she certainly could not fulfill.
It's just a visual-play, Kallen's dreaming with Lelouch memories too, then she seen shirley with the same wound and in some novels, the souls of dead people appear with the condition of their deaths, however Shirley doesn' want vengeance for her father, but another thing...

Just to explain with two phrases:

Kallen: "S-Shirley?! It can't be, you're-"

Shirley: "Dead? yes I am, Rolo shot at me right here!" (shirley point with a finger the gunshot wound under her chest)
Old 2010-03-18, 18:22   Link #297
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

A little update, page 2 completed:

Spoiler for Beware, nudities and not for weak heart people:
Old 2010-03-18, 22:56   Link #298
Mazryonh

I'm having a hard time determining who the ghost beside Lelouch's tortured form is. Otherwise, it seems we're in for a hell of a time.

"Know this, wicked one, your sin WILL find you. And you WILL pay."
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 23:34   Link #299
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I'm having a hard time determining who the ghost beside Lelouch's tortured form is. Otherwise, it seems we're in for a hell of a time.

"Know this, wicked one, your sin WILL find you. And you WILL pay."
Looks like Bradley to me.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 06:00   Link #300
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

In fact, It's Luciano.
I'm sorry, It was the first time I draw him and his "devil" expression has his menaning too.

However, Shirley never touched Lelouch, but C world is full of people hate him and Kallen.