AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-05, 20:06   Link #281
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
You guys are mistaking the point about the plagiarism there. Arifureta makes jokes and references about certain things. The ghost one, the heroine was exactly the same ghost from another work.
Well, that other work must have been quite lame since nobody noticed the plagiarism for all that time.
Defiring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 20:08   Link #282
Hokoga

I wish author would release a new chapter already! >□<
Normally I'm not impatient but I really want to know how he's supposed to win the race with that donkey.
----
@Ophis what other work
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 20:08   Link #283
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
^Pretty sure FMP! also parodied that from the movie Full Metal Jacket. Heck Arifureta even acknowledges that when it liken's Hajime's training with Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.

I see it more of a parody but I guess it is debatable that it's plagiarism.

---

This stuff usually happens when some fans tend to get a bit overzealous/excited.

It's good to be to have the drive & one is willing to work on it, but it really is better to contact the translators who've "officially" started working on it.
Like I said, I was really tired, and there was all that skype thing, I just posted it fast hoping that the translators would notice ><
C'mon, my translation isn't all that bad T_T
Old 2014-12-06, 00:40   Link #284
bladestorm91

Loads of arguing and drama over a single translated chapter, holy shit this is so childish. The guy used a MTL and anyone can use those to translate stuff, but it takes time to correct all the mistakes they make. No need to drop a series at the drop of a hat because someone did a one-off thing to learn stuff and have fun, and not cause all this drama.
bladestorm91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 07:20   Link #285
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
Loads of arguing and drama over a single translated chapter, holy shit this is so childish. The guy used a MTL and anyone can use those to translate stuff, but it takes time to correct all the mistakes they make. No need to drop a series at the drop of a hat because someone did a one-off thing to learn stuff and have fun, and not cause all this drama.
Well, at least, now I learned that if I ever want to stop someone from translating a novel, I'll just have to translate one chapter, that's good to know
Old 2014-12-07, 23:37   Link #286
CNine
Inactive Member

he is running while breaking the dungeon walls, only stopped when he bump the black dragon is hilarious
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 11:00   Link #287
Defiring

I'm at the 38th chapter and the mc just thought:
"Though I forgot the name of the school"
So I go check his stats and:
≪Special skills≫
Photographic memory. Complete memory. Immediate acquisition. Instant recovery. Complete dismantling. mind's eye. Evolution. Skill steal. Arrangement.

Did the author forget about the skills?
Old 2014-12-08, 11:07   Link #288
obnuchious

currently reading chapter 16 using TA... will be putting names here . . .

Spoiler:

As a group, they try to inquire about Seiichi (the MC)... he's also called as Mr. October by Eri since he's born in October (I think) . . . (paraphrasing some lines here and mix-and-match from various MTs)
Spoiler:

I keep on running across October and Tenth lunar month . . . when I checked, it's also called Kannazuki ... but none of them are called Kannazuki ... am I in the wrong here??? . . . . further reading, [Kannazuki / October-sempai] also seems worried about Seiichi, not to mention she belongs to a very prominent family

Something about Seiichi:
Spoiler:

And at the end of his POV, he was hopeful and positive that they (him and the current group around him) will meet with Seiichi again . . .

Last edited by obnuchious; 2014-12-08 at 11:18.
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 11:25   Link #289
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
currently reading chapter 16 using TA... will be putting names here . . .

Spoiler:

As a group, they try to inquire about Seiichi (the MC)... he's also called as Mr. October by Eri since he's born in October (I think) . . . (paraphrasing some lines here and mix-and-match from various MTs)
Spoiler:

I keep on running across October and Tenth lunar month . . . when I checked, it's also called Kannazuki ... but none of them are called Kannazuki ... am I in the wrong here??? . . . . further reading, [Kannazuki / October-sempai] also seems worried about Seiichi, not to mention she belongs to a very prominent family

Something about Seiichi:
Spoiler:

And at the end of his POV, he was hopeful and positive that they (him and the current group around him) will meet with Seiichi again . . .
That lunar month is the student council president, Kannazuki, who joined the other guys a little ate, she got angry 'cause those guys didn't help Seichi and Seichi's friend was going to beat them, but she stopped him even if she was angry as well, 'cause it was not the time, after that, they said that they didn't talk with Seichi at high school 'cause he avoided them but that he was still their precious childhood friend, they were all sad but then they went like "If it's Seichi, he'll be right" then the king decided that it's Asshole time, but you'll see that later.
Old 2014-12-08, 11:28   Link #290
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiring View Post
That lunar month is the student council president, Kannazuki, who joined the other guys a little ate, she got angry 'cause those guys didn't help Seichi and Seichi's friend was going to beat them, but she stopped him even if she was angry as well, 'cause it was not the time, after that, they said that they didn't talk with Seichi at high school 'cause he avoided them but that he was still their precious childhood friend, they were all sad but then they went like "If it's Seichi, he'll be right" then the king decided that it's Asshole time, but you'll see that later.
Were the names I mentioned right?

Also, prez is also a childhood friend of his?
Old 2014-12-08, 12:07   Link #291
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Were the names I mentioned right?

Also, prez is also a childhood friend of his?
She isn't his childhood friend, but she was thee one who usually stopped the bullies.
For the names, sorry but I don't remember, but you got the president's name right, even if I don't get where you brought that "October" thing from, you got some really bad translator, use Atlas and TAHplugin (Well, you'll have t do some edit on TAH)
You also got Shota's and Keiji's name right, well, if you want to know the name, you just copy the word and but it in Romaji.
Old 2014-12-08, 12:53   Link #292
obnuchious

if you search Kannazuki, one of the results you'll get is [tenth lunar month] which is also means Month of the Gods (festival)
Old 2014-12-09, 18:23   Link #293
ninthlite

dont take the hate seriously Defirer. You provided a service by translating, maybe you should of translated a diffrent chapter like 5/6/7 but you still did good. Thanks for translating it
ninthlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 18:56   Link #294
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthlite View Post
dont take the hate seriously Defirer. You provided a service by translating, maybe you should of translated a diffrent chapter like 5/6/7 but you still did good. Thanks for translating it
No problem, it's just that it didn't take me that much time, so I thought they hadn't started it yet, I mean, look, Yoraikun is translating word master, an anon translated the chapter 21 an Yoraikun directly jumped to chapter 22, I thought that if I did the same here, the same would happen, I was so wrong...
Old 2014-12-10, 01:10   Link #295
drunkenwolfin
Bearded Author

Quote:
No problem, it's just that it didn't take me that much time, so I thought they hadn't started it yet, I mean, look, Yoraikun is translating word master, an anon translated the chapter 21 an Yoraikun directly jumped to chapter 22, I thought that if I did the same here, the same would happen, I was so wrong...
Truly, thx for the translation. I get the someone is already working on it but the faster they get released the happier I am.

I don't see why you can't translate every second chapter chapter and when re:translations releases one you release the next, dual chapter releases.

Although I could see a certain group being a little stubborn and ignoring your work and re-translating the chapters..

lol ^.^

endonline.wordpress.com
drunkenwolfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 01:58   Link #296
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenwolfin View Post
Truly, thx for the translation. I get the someone is already working on it but the faster they get released the happier I am.

I don't see why you can't translate every second chapter chapter and when re:translations releases one you release the next, dual chapter releases.

Although I could see a certain group being a little stubborn and ignoring your work and re-translating the chapters..

lol ^.^
Well, I appreciate their work, but I'm not gonna work with them, they don't seem all that stable to me, I'd be risking my anal virginity
Old 2014-12-10, 02:27   Link #297
drunkenwolfin
Bearded Author

Quote:
Well, I appreciate their work, but I'm not gonna work with them, they don't seem all that stable to me, I'd be risking my anal virginity
hue hue. I wouldn't go saying that out loud, saying you still have that virginity is like planting a honey trap the size of a billboard on your rear end for all the prospectives out there.

lol. ^.^

endonline.wordpress.com
Old 2014-12-10, 11:48   Link #298
Defiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenwolfin View Post
hue hue. I wouldn't go saying that out loud, saying you still have that virginity is like planting a honey trap the size of a billboard on your rear end for all the prospectives out there.

lol. ^.^
I should have thought more about this, no I'm in danger, what should I do senpai?
Old 2014-12-10, 16:34   Link #299
Greyfrost

Hello, this is Greyfrost again from RE:T
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
While I do admit what Solistia said about dropping is overreacting, I can assume she's half-joking.
Quote:
Well, at least, now I learned that if I ever want to stop someone from translating a novel, I'll just have to translate one chapter, that's good to know
Is this a joke or are you planning to do it from time to time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthlite View Post
He did, he did pretty good, and I like how I don't get headaches from reading his translation, if only he also said something about wanting to TL a certain chapter.
Quote:
While we are all human, we have different quirks that make us unique, please don't assume that we are all the very same down to the core.
Quote:
u wot m8? just because we dropped a pace because people are busy with their IRL lives, and the public labeled us unstable, or are you saying that our emotion is unstable? At least if you come at us and talk to us first be it irc/e-mail we will also treat you like a civilized human being.

Seems like you still don't understand this whole thing, we are civilized human being, at the time you did that shinka no mi chapter 3, we also already did some part of it, and now it's gone to waste, SO TALK FIRST, BOOK A CHAPTER, THEN TRANSLATE AND RELEASE IT. See, not hard at all, right? Or is that too hard for you to do?

We DO NOT reject people wanting to translate our projects, we want them to talk to us and book a chapter so there won't be double-booking and our translator's work go to waste.

I hope the people here aren't too uncivilized not to understand what I just said, since they're all common sense, after all.
Greyfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 16:48   Link #300
drunkenwolfin
Bearded Author

Quote:
I should have thought more about this, no I'm in danger, what should I do senpai?
My personal recommendation. a closet, a deep dark closet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfrost View Post
Hello, this is Greyfrost again from RE:T

Seems like you still don't understand this whole thing, we are civilized human being, at the time you did that shinka no mi chapter 3, we also already did some part of it, and now it's gone to waste, SO TALK FIRST, BOOK A CHAPTER, THEN TRANSLATE AND RELEASE IT. See, not hard at all, right? Or is that too hard for you to do?

We DO NOT reject people wanting to translate our projects, we want them to talk to us and book a chapter so there won't be double-booking and our translator's work go to waste.

I hope the people here aren't too uncivilized not to understand what I just said, since they're all common sense, after all.
Greyfrost, I believe what he is getting at by being unstable is most people are well unaware of the next release, I personally have no issues I regularly check in for new chapters but I also wouldn't call the releases stable.

The rest of it is not being serious, just jokes about defiring getting on santa's naughty list for not communicating/negotiating

endonline.wordpress.com

Tags
comedy, gijinka, harem, isekai, true harem, webnovel