AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-01-19, 15:58   Link #281
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Beautiful. Complicated. Ep3 and the beat goes on. All the characters are great, and the presentation outstanding.
Spoiler for ep3, including summary:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 15:59   Link #282
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep3:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 16:21   Link #283
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Just done watching episode 3...now things started to get even better,

Spoiler for episode 3:

Owh Noe's famous aburamushi song...finally got its extension in this episode.

Sugu soko ni *didn't hear it properly* no soko no aburamushi (she sang it in episode 1,somewhere at 09.59)

Shinichiro no kutsu no soko ni mo aburamushi

Sugu soko ni aburamushi...
Sugu soko no Shinichiro no atama ni aburamushi..
Shinichiro no senaka no ura ni mo aburamushi...

*i hope i got it right...*

The song just get better and better in every episode.Hope they will release a single for it xD

Last edited by margafred; 2008-01-20 at 10:07.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 17:22   Link #284
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Just done watching episode 3...now things started to get even better,

Spoiler for episode 3:

Owh Noe's famous aburamushi song...finally got its extension in this episode.

Sugu soko ni aburamushi...
Sugu soko no Shinichiro no atama ni aburamushi..
Shinichiro no senaka no ura ni mo aburamushi...

*i hope i got it right...*

The song just get better and better in every episode.Hope they will release a single for it xD
ok guys, I hope you guys realize that Hiromi is lying about the person she likes. IT is going to bite her in the ass at the end too.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 17:40   Link #285
mandarb916

I actually like the Hiromi character quite a bit. She shows a lot of fallacies that any person would have; lying, jealousy, confusion, etc. She's obviously in a horrible position considering Shinichiro's family adopted her after her parents death and while Shin's father sees her as their own child, his mother blatantly says that she isn't her daughter. Add to that, Hiromi said that upon moving in with Shin's family, that she tucked her memories and thoughts about him away.

Having been in a related situation in the past (though not due to family death), I can relate a bit to her situation...really hope Shin ends up with Hiromi
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 17:50   Link #286
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
ok guys, I hope you guys realize that Hiromi is lying about the person she likes. IT is going to bite her in the ass at the end too.
Maybe so, but there is no 100% yet.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 17:53   Link #287
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
True. But, are we really goingt o believe she is not going to fight for Shin over the other 2 girls. Because if she isn't then we know Noe will be the one with Shin. Even though im pulling for a surprise and have Ai get with him.
Old 2008-01-19, 18:05   Link #288
ThoHell

Quote:
Though it has only been 3 episode, Hiromi has shown no connection to Noe's brother. Ok they both play basketball, but besides that we haven't seen a convo or any glimpses of a past or connection between the two.

Hiromi wanted Shin to help her to become friends with Noe wasn't to get closer to Noe's brother, but to find a reason to interact with Shin. It is obvious she is suffering and jealous from watching the interactions between Shin and Noe. All of Hiromi's confusing or spark of panic revolve around Shin. And indeed her actions and words are going to come back and bite her in the ass.

Tomoyo shows no real connection with Shin but is very close friends with Hiromi. For her to think and encourage Hiromi to pursue Shin, she must know about Hiromi's feelings. Hiromi just seems to be being around the push and said she likes Noe's brother to get Tomoyo to stop causing confusion within her. We know Hiromi and Shin use to be really close, but for some reason became distance and not completely sure why. We'll find out soon and I'm looking forward to it!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 18:05   Link #289
golthin

Quote:
well, in this episode she lied One time for sure, not counting the previous episode lie about wanting to be friends with Noe. She uses lies as a protection mechanism. It seems her friend keeps pestering her with Shinichiro, what best way to stop her mouth. Then the shock faced to be discovered. It backfired on her.
Old 2008-01-19, 18:14   Link #290
ThoHell

Quote:
well, in this episode she lied One time for sure, not counting the previous episode lie about wanting to be friends with Noe. She uses lies as a protection mechanism. It seems her friend keeps pestering her with Shinichiro, what best way to stop her mouth. Then the shock faced to be discovered. It backfired on her.
Yup, Hiromi has become a compulsive liar! Once an object is in motion, it stays in motion until an outside force comes into play!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 18:29   Link #291
jake206

Spoiler for true tears speculation/plot:

On a more technical note: I find the seiyuu's in this series incredible & ambient sound remarkable. Actually close your eyes, if you can turn away from the Kyo-ani level animation & listen to the lines. They're very well delivered. Kudos to this series!
jake206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 18:43   Link #292
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

You have to somewhat feel for Shinichiro being spun around like a top by Noe's unpredictable childish behavior and Hiromi's contradicting words and behavior. And we haven't really gotten to Aiko who seems pretty tsun to Shinichiro. No way that I know who Shin will end up with. And that's the way I like it.

And the animation doesn't drop much in ep 3 as well. Looking forward to every ep.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 21:35   Link #293
monir
cho~ kakkoii

No other series eats away time as fast as this show does. Time flies when watching it. This is by far been the most enjoyable series for me. Nothing else comes even remotely close from the new season. Just wow!! Another solid episode that reignites the cruel anticipation for the subsequent week. Will be eagerly waiting for episode 4.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 21:39   Link #294
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
It is upsetting to think that the chances of it happening are oh so low.
Old 2008-01-19, 21:55   Link #295
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
No other series eats away time as fast as this show does. Time flies when watching it. This is by far been the most enjoyable series for me. Nothing else comes even remotely close from the new season. Just wow!! Another solid episode that reignites the cruel anticipation for the subsequent week. Will be eagerly waiting for episode 4.
saturday can get any better! We have a lot of goodies coming down at the same time. It is like an overload for the senses. Kimikiss, Persona, they are our noble masters, Gundam 00, and True tears.
Old 2008-01-19, 22:54   Link #296
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It is upsetting to think that the chances of it happening are oh so low.
I just hope if they release a character image album for Noe,they will include the song too...

If they don't......oh well.Guess its an aburamushi song anyway..

Quote:
I was hoping for that too.

But usually this kind of anime,the main guy won't end up having 2 girls by his side at the end of story.Need to choose 1 among those 3 girls to stay and be with Shinichiro.I like Hiromi to stay with Shinichiro,but i like Noe to stay with Shinichiro too....
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 23:00   Link #297
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 04:58   Link #298
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 3
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 06:03   Link #299
vuori
The red fish is wisdom

Today's good part: episode 3. Today's bad part: a week of waiting before episode 4.

Spoiler for episode 3 technical aspects:

In general, this is really a show where the 720p version is truly worth the (fortuitously short) extra wait.

Last edited by vuori; 2008-01-20 at 06:17.
vuori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 15:36   Link #300
Falkor

Just finished episode 03… thanks for the fast release of this episode.

Spoiler for some thoughts on episode 03:
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, broccoli, circus, drama, p.a. works, romance, school life