AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-13, 13:58   Link #3001
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Neji was a genius, but he was a branch family member. Since his father was also dead, he literally had to create everything from scratch by himself. It's like with Itachi, except Itachi had a network of people helping him. Neji really was in comparison probably much more talented. Keeping that in mind, Neji did the extent of what he could have.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 14:05   Link #3002
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

I found a bolt time travel fic.

Quote:
rated k - ongoing- chapters-2 (Time-travel fic) Ever since his father became Hokage, Boruto no longer receives the attention he once had. After a meeting with a mysterious man, Boruto is sent back in time only to find that everything is not like what he remembers it to be..https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10886931/...Boruto-Uzumaki
"The sun that locks Heaven.","The moon that eclipses the night."
"Time passes but the bond doesn't break."
"One shinigami, One boy" The tale of destiny begins The accidental encounter
"When the two that share destiny part and reunite, beyond the frame of time, the ceased clock will awake and start to tick once again."
"Though times only moves one way, we can still relive 'those days' in our minds."
"This time, I will be the one to give you strength."
deathberryinbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 14:06   Link #3003
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Neji was a genius, but he was a branch family member. Since his father was also dead, he literally had to create everything from scratch by himself. It's like with Itachi, except Itachi had a network of people helping him. Neji really was in comparison probably much more talented. Keeping that in mind, Neji did the extent of what he could have.
That was what I was trying to say, the definition of Neiji's character was that despite being a branch member and the series implies Branch members go through some rather big disadvantages over Main Branch members he was still learning and executing Main Branch techniques which surprised Main Branch members, but he wasn't coming up with new techniques he was just taking the Main Branch ones and showing what he could do with them, the role of creating new techniques fell to Hinata who is the main branch character, and despite her limited role time came up with a few, but this is why I say is more the fault of her limited screen time than the limitations of the Hyuga's abilities, now that Neiji is gone and Hinata is the sole Byakugan character (for now since we have yet to establish her children's potential instead of saying they don't HAVE Byakugan) and she has children who we know is going to get SOMETHING passed down to them from her, we can finally have a chance to see the Hyuga's abilities moved into some limelight which I am excited for, this is why I don't want to tell myself or be convinced this is the extent of the Byakugan that there is something left to be shown
Old 2014-12-13, 14:32   Link #3004
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
That was what I was trying to say, the definition of Neiji's character was that despite being a branch member and the series implies Branch members go through some rather big disadvantages over Main Branch members he was still learning and executing Main Branch techniques which surprised Main Branch members, but he wasn't coming up with new techniques he was just taking the Main Branch ones and showing what he could do with them, the role of creating new techniques fell to Hinata who is the main branch character, and despite her limited role time came up with a few, but this is why I say is more the fault of her limited screen time than the limitations of the Hyuga's abilities, now that Neiji is gone and Hinata is the sole Byakugan character (for now since we have yet to establish her children's potential instead of saying they don't HAVE Byakugan) and she has children who we know is going to get SOMETHING passed down to them from her, we can finally have a chance to see the Hyuga's abilities moved into some limelight which I am excited for, this is why I don't want to tell myself or be convinced this is the extent of the Byakugan that there is something left to be shown
exactly..and don't forget the hyuga's are descendants of osutsuki hamura it only means that there are a lot to discover on their clan when it comes to power..We know that senju, uzumaki and Uchiha are from hagoromos lineage and we've seen their power..knowing that kaguya split her chakra on his 2 sons then we can't deny that hamura is at the same level with hagoromo it only means that we can expect it on hamura's lineage also which obviously comes from Hyuga clan..Hyuga power should not be limited with byakugan because they have lots to offer..and remember during allied shinobi fight vs biju 10 tails, what Hinata did with her gentle fist upon receiving huge chakra from Naruto..heck! her 1 gentle fist could match 5th or 6th open gate on Gi and Lee..Its just wrong to underestimate what the hyuga's could do.
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 14:46   Link #3005
LevelSeven

Spoiler for avalon:

@alena
Quote:
heck! her 1 gentle fist could match 5th or 6th open gate on Gi and Lee..Its just wrong to underestimate what the hyuga's could do.
if possible can you give me the chapter or the episode?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 15:06   Link #3006
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Spoiler for avalon:

@alena

if possible can you give me the chapter or the episode?
chapter 616 in the manga page 11..even madara acknowledged her power..
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 15:13   Link #3007
newtype385

A Novel Translation

"Hinata, please wait for me…The way that I am…this whole time… I always liked you…Me, as a man, there’s something that I absolutely, necessarily have to say to you!

“Hinata, I will definitely bring you back!”

Naruto shouted as his hand was trying to seize the artificial sun.” I just got to this part of the novel. Just had to post this part. I was like 'Naruto you go get your woman' after reading that part. I'm about 3/4th done with the novel.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 15:37   Link #3008
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Yep , he finally grew up from a boy to a man .

Toneri gonna pays dearly for hanging Hinata on the wall.....
@Alena : that is after she received Kurama chakra , her attack power went up , i doubt it can match Lee Gate technique in term of raw power .

Edit : In the latest interview , Kishimoto said that Neji had to die as a factor to let Hinata grew closer to Naruto , second , since Hinata is much more popular * in Japan* , he decided that Naruto is better with Hinata .
And of course came the Neji fan rage and Narusaku fan who want to stir up some troubles . Saying that Kishimoto is a sell out for betraying them and killing Neji .

Those guys just won't give up and try to analyze every single piece of the interview .

Last edited by kampfer91; 2014-12-13 at 15:58.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 16:03   Link #3009
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post

@Alena : that is after she received Kurama chakra , her attack power went up , i doubt it can match Lee Gate technique in term of raw power .

Edit : In the latest interview , Kishimoto said that Neji had to die as a factor to let Hinata grew closer to Naruto , second , since Hinata is much more popular * in Japan* , he decided that Naruto is better with Hinata .
And of course came the Neji fan rage and Narusaku fan who want to stir up some troubles . Saying that Kishimoto is a sell out for betraying them and killing Neji .

Those guys just won't give up and try to analyze every single piece of the interview .
Hmph, but I think that contradicts the earlier supposed claim that he always thought that Sakura was a red herring...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 16:13   Link #3010
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

No , at 1st he wanted to make Hinata as the main heroine , but the editor wanted a rival for Naruto thus Sasuke was made and to complete the triangle , Sakura was made too , Hina was dumped down to side char and received less screen time .

But it was unexpect that Hinata popularity went up like rocket .

So yeah , Kishimoto seems to outdone himself on this one , but it's ok , i find this interesting .
Old 2014-12-13, 16:42   Link #3011
newtype385

Old 2014-12-13, 16:45   Link #3012
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Spoiler for avalon:
Well I am glad there's no hostilities sorry if I thought there were, so no hard feelings? Anyway I already established my beliefs on the subject, but I want to discuss what I mean of the point of potential is that it could be not necessarily that they will get to that level in the actual story

for example in DBZ, almost EVERYONE spoke of Gohan's potential, that he had the potential to surpass Goku easily and to become the strongest character that didn't require any major booster to his power, then come the Buu saga and Gohan was given the mystic upgrade which the Old Kai established was not giving him new power but it was unlocking without constraints the power he ALREADY had, and he came in and made Super Buu look like a chump, someone Goku later needed to fuse with Vegeta to fight him, then Buu's revealed he could fuse and things went downhill...

I say I want to dream because I want to see things for what they can be, I am sorry if it doesn't make sense to you, obviously Bolt (whom I am guessing is going to be the main focus of the new kids but who knows maybe Himawari is the stronger one?) is going to start the series as a powerless kid but he's going to grow up and there's so much room for things for him when he does, of course by the end of the mini series run he won't reach God tiers but its fun imagining that he could especially with the established powers of Naruto and Hinata, and like any seed there will be branches for something new to grow...that's why I wish to not hear "this is the extent of what Byakugan can do end of story" because I don't want them to just rehash what Naruto revealed that's why I call it an UPGRADE because I am sure Bolt will discover new with his abilities and it excites me

As for Hinata, we rooted for the girl from day one, what was her greatest wish? To become STRONGER to be able to walk with Naruto's side, jsut because she's achieved that dream and is now Naruto's wife I don't want her to say okay now I can just sit down at the sidelines and let my husband run things, NO I want her to continue to grow and improve and show there really is more untapped potential in the Byakugan that we did not see before...

So yeah just because a dream doesn't make sense to some doesn't mean we shouldn't have them, words like limits are almost meant to be surpassed as Shounen animes prove...so just because I say potential it only means I want to see how far they can take their power and how far they can run with it

Quote:

I have a feeling like I too grew from a boy to a man as well, heh was 15 when the series started and rooted for NAruHina...and now I'm 30...and I love the fact evey second that NaruHina happened

I still also think Neiji's death also had to come at the expense of Hinata's popularity, and when it was becoming clear one of them had to go...as sad as it is to say

Quote:
No , at 1st he wanted to make Hinata as the main heroine , but the editor wanted a rival for Naruto thus Sasuke was made and to complete the triangle , Sakura was made too , Hina was dumped down to side char and received less screen time .

But it was unexpect that Hinata popularity went up like rocket .

So yeah , Kishimoto seems to outdone himself on this one , but it's ok , i find this interesting .
It kinda shows in his writing of Sakura, it sometimes felt like he didn't know what to do with Sakura, he had some starting ideas when he gave her the chance to model her after Tsunade, showed a REALLY impressive showing against Sasori...and then she kinda drifted around with no real direction other then Sasuke...its really a shame, I really think the editor should have waited and held out a bit before establishing out of Hinata and Sakura who was the more desirable girl to the fans to be pushed as the main heroine (like maybe give each one a mini arc adventure and see where it goes) before saying no use Sakura...I think things would have turned out MUCH MUCH differently had Hinata been the main heroine, her popularity speaks volumes

Heh fillers to promote her character, new techniques made up in the filler which were accepted as canon, a badass love confession while facing the arc's villain, keeping her head in the game after a tragic loss and inspiring the hero who was ABOUT to give up, a BADASS tag team combo (heh one so cool even Madara called her Naruto's "Missus" (a term for a wife lol) and a movie where she remains loyal and faithful to Naruto AND shows off her love for her sister against all odds, and of course a kiss next to the moon and marriage later...Hianta's finally reached her Main character status at long last!"

Heh and its like I said its like coming back and finding out your original idea turned out to be WAY more popular then your actual main one

Of course I speak no ill will to Sakura, she just feel...so BASIC...as a character

Last edited by Avalon64; 2014-12-13 at 17:03.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 16:48   Link #3013
newtype385

NaruHina ready to join the Mile High Club

Old 2014-12-13, 16:53   Link #3014
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

lol at the ^...

Hinata: aaahhh Captain, N-Naruto-kun...shouldn't you be flying the plane?

Naruto: not to worry Hinata-chan, I set it to auto pilot...now lets find plac we can you know be alone...

Hinata: um Naruto-kun...there IS no auto pilot on this plane...

Naruto: uh oh...
Old 2014-12-13, 16:58   Link #3015
The Green One

^That's what Shadow Clones are for.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 17:00   Link #3016
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
^That's what Shadow Clones are for.
yeah have the boring task of flying the plane while the main body gets to enjoy Hinata...yeah I don't think the clone is going to sit still before he wants a piece of the action lol
Old 2014-12-13, 17:08   Link #3017
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Spoiler for pic:
I will go where my master want me to . (ಥ⌣ಥ)

Spoiler for pic:
Old 2014-12-13, 17:09   Link #3018
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

NaruSaku fans are crying over Kishi's new interview, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 17:19   Link #3019
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
NaruSaku fans are crying over Kishi's new interview, lol
There's a new interview? What does Kishimoto say in it?
Old 2014-12-13, 17:20   Link #3020
730flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post

It kinda shows in his writing of Sakura, it sometimes felt like he didn't know what to do with Sakura, he had some starting ideas when he gave her the chance to model her after Tsunade, showed a REALLY impressive showing against Sasori...and then she kinda drifted around with no real direction other then Sasuke...its really a shame, I really think the editor should have waited and held out a bit before establishing out of Hinata and Sakura who was the more desirable girl to the fans to be pushed as the main heroine (like maybe give each one a mini arc adventure and see where it goes) before saying no use Sakura...I think things would have turned out MUCH MUCH differently had Hinata been the main heroine, her popularity speaks volumes

Heh fillers to promote her character, new techniques made up in the filler which were accepted as canon, a badass love confession while facing the arc's villain, keeping her head in the game after a tragic loss and inspiring the hero who was ABOUT to give up, a BADASS tag team combo (heh one so cool even Madara called her Naruto's "Missus" (a term for a wife lol) and a movie where she remains loyal and faithful to Naruto AND shows off her love for her sister against all odds, and of course a kiss next to the moon and marriage later...Hianta's finally reached her Main character status at long last!"

Heh and its like I said its like coming back and finding out your original idea turned out to be WAY more popular then your actual main one

Of course I speak no ill will to Sakura, she just feel...so BASIC...as a character
Wait, what filler techniques of Hinata's were considered canon?

Yeah it kinda speaks volumes that Kishimoto seems to care more for Hinata than Sakura. The fact that some of the filler NaruHina moments and developments get integrated to canon in some way shows that he might have considered doing stuff like that in the manga but had no time/space to do.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie