AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-01-04, 12:35   Link #30181
MartianMage

@belatkuro and Kakurin

Grats on the Scathachs!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-04, 17:48   Link #30182
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

There will be a manga about the game

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...bruary/.141642 Eiichirō Mashin is drawing the manga. Aniplex is supervising the project, and Type-Moon is credited with the original work.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-04, 19:27   Link #30183
McW
Canaan II When?

Congratulations for getting Scathach, meanwhile I rolled this with a single (10 spin) ticket.

Images
All the evil of the world
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-04, 19:53   Link #30184
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Congratulations for getting Scathach, meanwhile I rolled this with a single (10 spin) ticket.

Images
All the evil of the world
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Seriously!?

He's supposed to be in the Friends Point gatcha. What's he doing in the Quartz gatcha?
Old 2019-01-05, 02:01   Link #30185
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And I unexpectedly got Ishtarin on NA from two single rolls.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-05, 10:41   Link #30186
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

At last....after nearly 2 years of trying....Got JAlter in one single 10 roll. Waifu finally stops being a tsun. Parvati also joins the roster for further double Skadi farming

Also saves the rest of quartz and tix for Hokusai tmr night

EDIT: And got Hokusai with my last ticket. No Tama but Black Grail, Chiron, Waver and Lanling should suffice to power her. Couldn't be more pleased with this New Year's haul

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2019-01-06 at 11:13.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-05, 12:36   Link #30187
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Seriously!?

He's supposed to be in the Friends Point gatcha. What's he doing in the Quartz gatcha?
Uh... no. I specifically said from the 10 rolls ticket, I haven't rolled on quartz gacha yet. Also good luck to everyone saving so long for Hokusai tomorrow.

Last edited by McW; 2019-01-05 at 22:56.
Old 2019-01-06, 11:07   Link #30188
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

60 quartz to try for NP2 Hokusai. Got my first Tamamo Cat instead. Not gonna roll anymore as this was an excellent haul already. Gonna save for Valentines.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 17:51   Link #30189
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I keep finding fanarts of Muramasa Shiro everywhere. Did he become playable already?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 19:55   Link #30190
GDB

No, but he's been the most hotly anticipated character after Ereshkigal got released. It's only a matter of time, really.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 21:38   Link #30191
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
JP event? It's time locked since you can only get points at a certain time each day. Not sure if there's any way to bypass it since I'm locked out till tomorrow for next quest
To give more detail, the time-lock means there is an actual cut-off point wherein it becomes impossible to get all the Guest Satisfaction Rewards (though the rewards aren't that critical)

For example, I think the most points you can get each day is 500K. The final reward is at 5 Million points. So right now, if there are 8 days left in the event and you have less than 1 Million points, you have to give up hope for the last rewards.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 22:14   Link #30192
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
To give more detail, the time-lock means there is an actual cut-off point wherein it becomes impossible to get all the Guest Satisfaction Rewards (though the rewards aren't that critical)

For example, I think the most points you can get each day is 500K. The final reward is at 5 Million points. So right now, if there are 8 days left in the event and you have less than 1 Million points, you have to give up hope for the last rewards.
Yeah, I don't know what whoever designed the events in this style is thinking. I mean this event is perhaps the best in a while for storyline, atmosphere and characters but the gameplay farm is a major drawback
Old 2019-01-06, 22:42   Link #30193
McW
Canaan II When?

A bit off-topic. Today in my work the Sales Dept. release their '18 report, for products we sold in the last 3 years a 2.6% of those needed to be repaired or replaced within they guarantee periord (2-3 years).

So you is more likely to buy a Hard Drive and have problem with it on 3 years than rolling a SSR.
Old 2019-01-07, 02:37   Link #30194
dark_ogamiya
Chaldea's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
I keep finding fanarts of Muramasa Shiro everywhere. Did he become playable already?
He appeard in EoR3 story, but yet to become a summonable servant. Some people expected him to appear on CBC banner in 2018 (but we got white suit for Arthur instead), then part of players started to hope that Muramasa would become a christmas servant, just like Ereshkigal, but we got Bradamante instead. After that there was a hope that he would become a new year servant, bu~t we got a different saber.
Old 2019-01-07, 06:44   Link #30195
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
A bit off-topic. Today in my work the Sales Dept. release their '18 report, for products we sold in the last 3 years a 2.6% of those needed to be repaired or replaced within they guarantee periord (2-3 years).

So you is more likely to buy a Hard Drive and have problem with it on 3 years than rolling a SSR.
Not surprising since most companies are fine with a failure rate below 5%.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 12:00   Link #30196
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Yeah, I don't know what whoever designed the events in this style is thinking. I mean this event is perhaps the best in a while for storyline, atmosphere and characters but the gameplay farm is a major drawback
Rewards beyond 500k are just QP. It's nothing to get worked up over if you miss it and getting to 500k for the duration of the event is really easy.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 12:12   Link #30197
dark_ogamiya
Chaldea's master

Maybe DW/TM want to test out how much there dedicated players that would invest their time to get all rewards (even though there nothing interesting past 500k).
Old 2019-01-07, 21:41   Link #30198
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Not surprising since most companies are fine with a failure rate below 5%.
2 to 3%, but mostly depend of the product, some are relly low like Intel CUP is supposed to be 0.5%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_ogamiya View Post
Maybe DW/TM want to test out how much there dedicated players that would invest their time to get all rewards (even though there nothing interesting past 500k).
Wasn't that well tested with Summer '18 event? Yet if you complete all story quests in 6 days which is very possible to do even without heavy griding in 4 days, you can just chill and relax do nothing and claim all the QP rewards by the end of the event. Personally I felt this was those relaxing old Christmas event.

EDIT: The yearly user survey for a ticket is coming soon, I want to say "Allow burning cards and entering quest when your QP is maxed". Can someone translate it to Japanese but without sounding robotic?

Last edited by McW; 2019-01-07 at 23:54.
Old 2019-01-08, 00:32   Link #30199
InfinityDragonGod

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NE...g_hassan_pu%2F
"First" Hassan is coming in less than 48 hours!
So excited!

1/2 AP Training ground will be tomorrow as well.

Last edited by InfinityDragonGod; 2019-01-08 at 02:35.
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-08, 04:29   Link #30200
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/enmatei2/

Old Li Shuwen gacha. He's added to the gacha as story lock to LB3 obviously.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon