AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-07-15, 03:46   Link #3041
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Well, since I'm registered now, it would be unfair to not post here.

So, Rokujouma is probably my favorite novel. Aside from the fact I'm totally in love with the LN, the fact that it's the only japanese LN I imported from Japan is pretty much an indicator to how much I like it.

Anyway, my vocabulary and kanji knowledge aren't enough to read it raw without help from dictionaries, so I can't read ahead. (Would be fine if I had the epub raws, but I'm not rich enough to buy the paper version and the epub version) That why I'm really thankful to Warnis!

To conclude, from now on I will probably post here sometimes, so nice to meet you guys! (I'm really happy that so much people likes Rokujouma!)
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 04:22   Link #3042
NeoAnkara

Welcome to the board. Rokujouma is love Rokujouma is live.
Old 2016-07-15, 05:10   Link #3043
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Inb4, it's the goddess who somehow managed to appear without any fusing going on.
well when she met koutarou outside of time itself, she was talking about her future self...so maybe? XD
Old 2016-07-15, 06:06   Link #3044
NeoAnkara

Nah it just feel like end game to me if something like that happen.
Old 2016-07-15, 15:28   Link #3045
MPT

This is just some wordplay that rather amused me and I felt like sharing.

I glanced over at 2ch, and one of the posts was

Quote:
エルファリアさんじゅうななさい
Someone responded to it saying "Depending on how you separate it, the empress' response will change, Japanese is hard."

Because with the honourific 'san' being pronounced the same as the word three, it could be translated either as 'Elfaria-san is seventeen' or 'Elfaria is thirty seven.'
MPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 17:22   Link #3046
charasu
DigiDestinied

well, if 20 years ago when kou and clan meet elfa are in similar age, 17/18 years old, then yeah indeed her age now should around that.......
a fully ripe MILF :v
#runbeforegettinghitgenesisbuster
Old 2016-07-15, 17:42   Link #3047
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPT View Post
This is just some wordplay that rather amused me and I felt like sharing.

I glanced over at 2ch, and one of the posts was

Someone responded to it saying "Depending on how you separate it, the empress' response will change, Japanese is hard."

Because with the honourific 'san' being pronounced the same as the word three, it could be translated either as 'Elfaria-san is seventeen' or 'Elfaria is thirty seven.'
wo so she is that YOUNG
#foreverseventeen

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 18:12   Link #3048
charasu
DigiDestinied

she must be member of kikuko inoue 17 year olds cult
Old 2016-07-15, 18:39   Link #3049
Hamazura_Shiage

Guys, not sure if someone has already mentioned it, but this is the Vol23 cover!!
Spoiler:
Old 2016-07-15, 18:42   Link #3050
NeoAnkara

MPT already post it two page ago though without credit title.
Old 2016-07-16, 03:24   Link #3051
Rwings

I wonder if its intentional that out of the girls the two that need Koutarou the most is the magical girls. Maki needs him for emotional support. I fear she would commit suicide if left to her own devices and Yurika just wouldn't be able to function as a human without him.

List in order of how I view the girls co-dependence on Koutarou. Though if you add him to the mix he would probably be first. He relies on all of them as an emotional support. He's sort of a hallow shell of emotions without them.

1. Maki
2. Yurika
3. Ruth
4. Clan
5. Kirha
6. Shizuka
7. Harumi
8. Theia
9. Sanae

First two for stated reasons above. If Koutarou wasn't with them I don't think they're long for this world. As for Ruth and Clan they would collapse into themselves and would be socially distant from everyone. Kirha, Shizuka, Harumi, and Theia seem like they would be able to move on and find love elsewhere if forced to. While Sanae seems to be the most over all normal one of the group. She seems to be someone just as happy being friends.

Anyone care to challenge the order I have them listed? Just curious how after 15 volumes others see the characters current progress in the harem department. Personally the one I wish he ended up with is Alaia, but that's a sunk ship.
Rwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 04:21   Link #3052
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamazura_Shiage View Post
Guys, not sure if someone has already mentioned it, but this is the Vol23 cover!!
Spoiler:
Elfaria is best girl MILF~

I'm happy that author give Elfaria a chance to have spotlight, she deserve more love because her love life is cruel same goes for Alaia.

I admit i lost a little motivation to continued read after what happened in vol 17 because that volume made me realize that my Elfaria ship is..kinda sunk now
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 07:20   Link #3053
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwings View Post
I wonder if its intentional that out of the girls the two that need Koutarou the most is the magical girls. Maki needs him for emotional support. I fear she would commit suicide if left to her own devices and Yurika just wouldn't be able to function as a human without him.

List in order of how I view the girls co-dependence on Koutarou. Though if you add him to the mix he would probably be first. He relies on all of them as an emotional support. He's sort of a hallow shell of emotions without them.

1. Maki
2. Yurika
3. Ruth
4. Clan
5. Kirha
6. Shizuka
7. Harumi
8. Theia
9. Sanae

First two for stated reasons above. If Koutarou wasn't with them I don't think they're long for this world. As for Ruth and Clan they would collapse into themselves and would be socially distant from everyone. Kirha, Shizuka, Harumi, and Theia seem like they would be able to move on and find love elsewhere if forced to. While Sanae seems to be the most over all normal one of the group. She seems to be someone just as happy being friends.

Anyone care to challenge the order I have them listed? Just curious how after 15 volumes others see the characters current progress in the harem department. Personally the one I wish he ended up with is Alaia, but that's a sunk ship.
i dont sure about harumi, look what happened to alaia, she waited for 2000 years just for sake of koutarou, so what happened to alaia, harumi might do the same too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Elfaria is best girl MILF~

I'm happy that author give Elfaria a chance to have spotlight, she deserve more love because her love life is cruel same goes for Alaia.

I admit i lost a little motivation to continued read after what happened in vol 17 because that volume made me realize that my Elfaria ship is..kinda sunk now
you mean when their date to museum and koutarou workingplace at acheologist site
or her talk with theia

i dont see anything that make her ship is sunk v
Old 2016-07-16, 07:21   Link #3054
kp_ol

^
^
^ I don't know about vol.17 but I think she will go to stick with him by herself even MC tell to go.

About orb... I think it's have 9 orb but ...
There still fine because author not lock other girl out hard [Hint is this vol.23 cover].
So you still have hope ...

P.S. This is my first post after I decide to register not long ago.[because my old board close too long]
kp_ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 09:36   Link #3055
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Hmm... I didn't notice it before, but Elfaria has elf-ish ears (or just non-round ones) in the cover?

I know that Forthotheans and Earthlings are genetically similar (thanks Clan and Blue Knight!), even before that... well, the Goddess of Dawn probably did base the Forthotheans on what she can recall of Koutarou during their extremely brief meeting.

I don't recall Theia having them though.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 09:39   Link #3056
MPT

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Just a trick with it hiding under her hair it seems.
MPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 13:43   Link #3057
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
you mean when their date to museum and koutarou workingplace at acheologist site
or her talk with theia

i dont see anything that make her ship is sunk v
The last one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp_ol View Post
I don't know about vol.17 but I think she will go to stick with him by herself even MC tell to go.
Spoiler for spoil vol 17:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 15:21   Link #3058
Sparteh

Quote:
The last one.

So sad... She was one of my favorites as well. So basically she has no chances now? Or did anything happen to still give hope in later volumes?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 15:38   Link #3059
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
The last one.

i will not lost hope until this series reaching goal line
Old 2016-07-19, 08:26   Link #3060
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I guess Koutarou will be the next Harem MC to have a big family like in Issei's future in HS DxD EX story. Issei having more than ten wives and 20 plus kids.

I mean, looking at their relationship with one another, anyone can tell that they will have a nice future in the ending of the series, *cross fingers* for the family illustration. (I count only 9 girls but is it safe included Elfaria as well?) (Need some insight from the other readers of this novel)

If I were to descibe Koutarou and Issei, Koutarou would be a serious yet noble MC while Issei is more inclined to his desires(in other words, he wants to do ecchi stuff like there is no tomorrow).

But both of them have something in common, they both wanted to protect their loved ones.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel