AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-02-01, 10:19   Link #3041
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

I'm Guessing that the Translation took a hiatus and just recently started getting translated again? Man i hope who ever is doing it continues...
Old 2018-02-01, 13:04   Link #3042
Windsgrace

@ DragonOsman it was explained that "Arata" or the destined Magic King are meant to destroy the world and reset it. In a weird sense...with parallel worlds. So ofc all Magic Kings look like Arata before becoming Magic Kings and vise versa. If you go back to earlier chapters its explained some.
Old 2018-02-02, 07:44   Link #3043
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I really hope Arata doesn't the destroy and reset the world, though. He said he'll use his Thema of "ruling" to rule the world's destiny of being destroyed by the Magic King and change that destiny, right? Hopefully he'll succeed in that. I wonder if he'll still have to try to "rule" that destiny even if he becomes the True Magic King (if it's possible for him to become the True Magic King).
Old 2018-02-08, 18:27   Link #3044
MPT

Still haven't gotten caught up for some reason. (I think the last I read was something about Solomon's gate and Ilia's sisters?) But here's the two colour images from the latest volume:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Along with a textless (and extended) version of the latest LN cover:

Images
MPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 17:22   Link #3045
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPT View Post
Still haven't gotten caught up for some reason. (I think the last I read was something about Solomon's gate and Ilia's sisters?) But here's the two colour images from the latest volume:

Images

Along with a textless (and extended) version of the latest LN cover:

Images
You are worthy of praise being able to show us these pictures

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 17:45   Link #3046
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Wew
Thanks.
Can you get the ones from previous volumes?
I'm sure Liz was in one of those.
Old 2018-02-10, 08:42   Link #3047
MPT

I couldn't be bothered to upload and link them all individually, so here's what I've got in a mega folder.
Old 2018-02-10, 11:14   Link #3048
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

That's even better.
Imgur kills image quality like FB.
Thanks.
Old 2018-02-10, 16:43   Link #3049
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPT View Post
I couldn't be bothered to upload and link them all individually, so here's what I've got in a mega folder.
I believe the title of Mardan fu Mardan is appropriate for you.

As a side note, Lilith really is loved by the author, huh? She has the highest count of color illustrations with approx. 30 if you count the volume covers as well.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2018-02-11, 02:17   Link #3050
zezegui222
A simple man

Wait... I was just searching some random things on the wiki, and saw something that could be a spoiler on the True Magic King page:

Spoiler for ...:

I don't have any ideia of who put this on the wiki, but we will ned to wait the translated chapters to confirm (I only saw some raw pages too...)
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 08:20   Link #3051
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^If that's true, it really explains a lot. So if it's true, Arata is his core? I wonder if they can become one again, though I want Arata in control if it happens. And I wonder if the resulting Magic King (if they become one again) will also still know all of the magic Arata knows and retain the power surpassing the Trinity that Arata got.
Old 2018-02-11, 09:30   Link #3052
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
I believe the title of Mardan fu Mardan is appropriate for you.

As a side note, Lilith really is loved by the author, huh? She has the highest count of color illustrations with approx. 30 if you count the volume covers as well.
The artist isn't the author and you know editorial loves to push the main girl even if other might be more popular.
Old 2018-02-11, 10:34   Link #3053
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
The artist isn't the author and you know editorial loves to push the main girl even if other might be more popular.
*cough* strike the blood *cough*

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 11:21   Link #3054
MPT

When reading the manga translations, is it usually Thema or Theme, and which do you prefer reading? (Thinking it might be an idea to keep the LN as consistent with the manga as possible when it's an easy change to make, and my editor complained)
Old 2018-02-11, 12:02   Link #3055
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thema. Since it's in Latin (right?).

@Kuroageha and darkofficer: Lilith is good, though. I have no problem with this. Though some other girls getting covers and colored illustrations from time to time would be good as well. Like Liese.
Old 2018-02-11, 12:05   Link #3056
MPT

The word actually used is just テーマ, which comes from the German Thema originally, but just means theme, just (I assume) whoever first started translating it used Thema and it stuck, I thought that it made more sense to use Theme because Archive also uses the English word, and though the themes and archives themselves are named after he latin versions, those aren't. (Or at least I assume so, I don't actually know the latin for Theme or Archive)
Old 2018-02-11, 12:59   Link #3057
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The Sins' names used for the Archives are in Latin, and so are the names of the "Themes". But the word "Archive" is in English. It's weird. I also don't know if the things that were translated to Latin are meant to be in Latin or not, but that's what we have in the scanlated manga. But I think it makes sense when the spells and everything else about magic in this series are in Latin.
Old 2018-02-11, 22:13   Link #3058
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
*cough* strike the blood *cough*
I thought the same. *cough* *cough* *coughs blood* No more please...

@zezegui222 well that's interesting. Can't wait to read the chapters to verify. If they ever translate....xD

@ DragonOsman Latin and English have a bit of history. Actually many languages have history with Latin. (Because Latin has been the intellectual language to write in for ages) due to a certain religion. However I prefer not to rant...about the church.
However it does have relevance to the series in some sense. Diablo's gate, hell etc. So using some Latin isn't weird.
Old 2018-02-12, 11:31   Link #3059
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Hopefully the translations will catch up soon. I really want to know what's going on. Though even if the translations don't get there, we still have spoiler providers.

And yeah, I know that about Latin and English. It also seems like the influence of Latin is great in a lot of series about magic like Trinity Seven.
Old 2018-02-12, 12:25   Link #3060
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
And yeah, I know that about Latin and English. It also seems like the influence of Latin is great in a lot of series about magic like Trinity Seven.
Ominous Latin Chanting is a thing for a reason you know.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural