Any scenes of Rio and Aria?
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 11:27   Link #3062
silenceblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Interesting info

Spoiler for awaken heroes:
It is not surprising that the heroes' have unique abilities. The problem is what happens to the divine weapons when they use those unique abilities. The divine weapons are closer to spirits than artifacts.

Are the heroes even humans anymore? Considering the summon Japanese haven't age for over a decade it would be wise to think their bodies were modified.

The reincarnator aren't exactly people of that world or earth either.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 11:28   Link #3063
Nzr150cc

I don't know why...I'm little tired of reading this novel author trying to "nerf" rio from his OP. For story more interesting and fun..maybe.
Old 2020-11-30, 11:57   Link #3064
hihoperorin

^Well, up until now Rio was the unshakable top in battle prowess hierarchy of this novel, if he and Aishia get some reveals and a crazy powerup along, fights against him would become meh.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 11:59   Link #3065
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
It is not surprising that the heroes' have unique abilities. The problem is what happens to the divine weapons when they use those unique abilities. The divine weapons are closer to spirits than artifacts.

Are the heroes even humans anymore? Considering the summon Japanese haven't age for over a decade it would be wise to think their bodies were modified.

The reincarnator aren't exactly people of that world or earth either.
What do you mean by "haven't aged for over a decade "?? I'm pretty sure the part of their teleportation hasn't been made clear, like everything else lol.
Old 2020-11-30, 12:34   Link #3066
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Okay, bad news: Alain, Rucchi and Ven got Rusius sword and they are going to attack Miharu, Seira, etc.

Good news: Ouphia left the castle to go to inform Gouki but she's also searching a place to create a point of teleportation near Galark Kingdom.

People may not like if Gouki saves them but i mean let's remember who are there and if they can fight

Sara = Can fight

Alma = Can fight

Satsuki = Can fight

Seria = Can fight

Miharu = Maybe? I remember she was learning spiritual arts...

Latifa, Charlotte = Dead weight

Now in the other side we have Alain, Ven, Rucchi and maybe Reis and 2 more althought i'm not sure about them, and one of them with Rusius's sword. I'm not sure how much strong is Satsuki right now but the others have experience fighting and working together and remember that the others have to fight while protecting Latifa, Charlotte and maybe Miharu

Last edited by ivaannom; 2020-11-30 at 12:47.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 12:49   Link #3067
hihoperorin

^Yeah, if Gouki and co. don't come the girls will be in trouble especially since Reis is there. It's obvious Reis will get one upped though. I can already imagine him lamenting where they came from messing up his lucky chance.
Old 2020-11-30, 12:58   Link #3068
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:

Sara = Can fight

Alma = Can fight

Satsuki = Can fight

Seria = Can fight

Miharu = Maybe? I remember she was learning spiritual arts...

Latifa, Charlotte = Dead weight
You forget Latifa is former assassin, she was trained and killed since a child. Remember Duke Huguenot send her to kill Rio.

Latifa can fight for some degree at least more than Miharu.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 13:00   Link #3069
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
You forget Latifa is former assassin that was send to kill Rio.

At least she can fight for some degree at least more than Miharu.
Oh true, i completely forgot about that
Old 2020-11-30, 13:22   Link #3070
silenceblade

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
^Yeah, if Gouki and co. don't come the girls will be in trouble especially since Reis is there. It's obvious Reis will get one upped though. I can already imagine him lamenting where they came from messing up his lucky chance.
The whole Gouki looking for Rio event became pointless. They went to look for him only to be sent back to Yagumo. Rio left Strahl for two months yet nothing happening. It was only because he returned that something started.

Either make the Yagumo event important or switch the characters' point of view.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 13:27   Link #3071
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
The whole Gouki looking for Rio event became pointless. They went to look for him only to be sent back to Yagumo.
No, they weren't sent back. Rio has accepted them and he's letting them go with him.
Old 2020-11-30, 14:36   Link #3072
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhle View Post
Any scenes of Rio and Aria?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 14:37   Link #3073
Enternal

Woah, so now we're going to have a whole war arc with Galark Kingdom? And it looks like this will be one of the toughest fight for Rio yet (well, he's been mostly curb-stomping everyone else). I'm rather excited, especially if Gouki and co. also got involved somehow.

Quote:
Oh true, i completely forgot about that
She's been mostly the doted on everyone's little sister, so you completely forgot she's a former assassin

Quote:
Images
Hahahahaha!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 14:47   Link #3074
Enternal

Ok, looked the images from the volume. Yeah, it seems Erica's kingdom have some kind of major beef with Galark or something because those anger that are directed Liselotte seems rather intense. They look like adults too. Pretty pathetic as they are taking out their anger, if I'm interpreting this right, on someone who is not quite an adult. Poor Liselotte.

Also, yeah, Erica definitely seems like a real antagonist at this point? And wow, Rio is just not getting a break with these enemies.

On a side note, seeing the whole scene with a smiling Aisia supposedly comforting Liselotte was really cute! Did not expect that at all, haha.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 15:10   Link #3075
linhle

Quote:
Images
I mean more detail or additional scene aside from color image.
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 15:59   Link #3076
ivaannom
性欲の権化

So finished reading this vol and... I really like it.

The only think that I didn't really like it was Lizelotte's part, don't get me wrong i love Lizelotte but most of this volume was with her in that country talking about politics things that i couldn't care less. It's just my opinion, you may read those chapters and be interested but it didn't call my attention specially because it's about a country full of dumb people and it's not going to last too much... Maybe 1-2 more vol?

But besides that the rest was really interesting, the battle was good too. Erika seems that she's really a "saint" and has received more information than the other heroes from one of the gods, that's likely because she has awaken but anyways... For example someone told her that "The divine beast can't be defeated by a person from all mankind" That's why she's surprised and says "This is not what i've heard" when she sees Rio fighting the divine beast

She seems to have super regeneration or something like that since she received the same blast from the divine beast tail as Rio and you can see that she received almost no damage. And the fact that she said in the epilogue that "The saint can't be killed just by being stabbed in the heart" and also when Andley was talking to Lizelotte he told her that she can heal people. She seems to really be a saint, also when she said that in the epilogue that made me think that maybe she tried to suicide when his fiancee was killed but couldn't because she was the saint and she can't die, it's just a theory tho.

One thing that I think Rio should have lied is when she asks if there are more people like him in the big countries that can fight monsters like that. Rio should have said that there are but well... I guess he didn't because she didn't lie either when he asked her about who do she wants revenge...

I'm hyped for next vol. It's a good thing to not know what's going to happen
Old 2020-11-30, 17:01   Link #3077
Roberto1

Quote:
So finished reading this vol and... I really like it.

The only think that I didn't really like it was Lizelotte's part, don't get me wrong i love Lizelotte but most of this volume was with her in that country talking about politics things that i couldn't care less. It's just my opinion, you may read those chapters and be interested but it didn't call my attention specially because it's about a country full of dumb people and it's not going to last too much... Maybe 1-2 more vol?

But besides that the rest was really interesting, the battle was good too. Erika seems that she's really a "saint" and has received more information than the other heroes from one of the gods, that's likely because she has awaken but anyways... For example someone told her that "The divine beast can't be defeated by a person from all mankind" That's why she's surprised and says "This is not what i've heard" when she sees Rio fighting the divine beast

She seems to have super regeneration or something like that since she received the same blast from the divine beast tail as Rio and you can see that she received almost no damage. And the fact that she said in the epilogue that "The saint can't be killed just by being stabbed in the heart" and also when Andley was talking to Lizelotte he told her that she can heal people. She seems to really be a saint, also when she said that in the epilogue that made me think that maybe she tried to suicide when his fiancee was killed but couldn't because she was the saint and she can't die, it's just a theory tho.

One thing that I think Rio should have lied is when she asks if there are more people like him in the big countries that can fight monsters like that. Rio should have said that there are but well... I guess he didn't because she didn't lie either when he asked her about who do she wants revenge...

I'm hyped for next vol. It's a good thing to not know what's going to happen
so in a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked did Rio ended after the fight? is he almost dead as i read before or just super tired?

also do you think Rio is getting a power up soon? and how? maybe he would get a divine sword like the rest of the heroes

i think he is the 7° hero, tho that just my theory
Old 2020-11-30, 18:12   Link #3078
Misha Necron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
so in a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked did Rio ended after the fight? is he almost dead as i read before or just super tired?

also do you think Rio is getting a power up soon? and how? maybe he would get a divine sword like the rest of the heroes

i think he is the 7° hero, tho that just my theory
Nah, he is not the 7th hero. The 7th wise God who should be summoning a hero waa exiled by the other 6 so she can not summon a hero. Aishia is the one who summon/reincarnated him.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 18:48   Link #3079
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha Necron View Post
Nah, he is not the 7th hero. The 7th wise God who should be summoning a hero waa exiled by the other 6 so she can not summon a hero. Aishia is the one who summon/reincarnated him.

It's too soon to be saying anything(vol.18 lol). Iirc wasn't the 7th Ryuo? btw, I also think he's the seventh hero who might not be from another world but Ryuo. Also it's been bugging me but Ryuo is more or less dragon king so maybe author is hinting that he's the dragon king, hahaha imagine.

Quote:
Interesting info

Spoiler for awaken heroes:
He should keep going and kill that woman for good next time, something else I'm sure humans aren't capable of.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2020-11-30 at 19:02.
Old 2020-11-30, 19:03   Link #3080
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha Necron View Post
What reincarnated Haruto into Rio was a mgic circle that appeared under his corpse, so to say magic, Aisia is a spirit and can't use magic, so it's impossible for her to have reincarnated Haruto into Rio. There isn't any single detail written anywhere about what it takes or not to use the summonning/reincarnation magic aside from a great quantity of magic power. So why do you think that being exiled by the other six makes the seventh God unable of performing the summoning?

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai